Self Bondage Farm Girl - Volume 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a sigh of relief, though the wet path drawn all the way down my torso feels as if it is burning with acid. If just one glop of the stuff was That disgusting... I force myself not to think about it. At this point I can barely feel the dildo in my snatch, so slow and unsatisfying is the fucking machine's rhythm. Determined to improve that situation, I reach once again for the wires with my cutter.

TWANG! ... TWANG! ... TWANG!

I groan in pleasure and delight as the machine accelerates to a healthy pace immediately after that last wire cut. My eyes roll and my toes curl as the dildo fucks me with the steady rhythm of a young lover determined to maximize the experience. Fast enough to be immensely satisfying and pleasurable, but not so fast as to be described as frantic or even quick. Even so, my whole body flexes as waves of pleasure roll through me, emanating from my pussy and sweeping down to my toes and up to my fingers. I relish the new level of pleasure, and am content to let the dildo thrust into me for a time.

Alas, the clock is ticking. Literally, in the case of my fail-safe key, but more importantly I know that I cannot hold this extreme position forever. With the significantly more satisfying thrusts into my vagina, it takes much more focus to align my cutters with my next randomly chosen wire.

TWANG! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

For a second I can't believe my luck! Out of thirty wires... Oh, Fuck!! Once again, the machine revs up as if changing gears and now my imaginary lover has lost all patience and clearly wants to cum. NOW. The dildo pushes into me deeply on every stroke, and with the angle I placed myself at the tip presses against my g-spot time after time after time, driving me wild with raw sexual pleasure. My hips thrust and squirm with a mind of their own, undulating around the thick cock penetrating my soaking hole. Oh my God, fuck, it feels so good.. I grunt in time with the dildo shoving into me, unable to focus on anything else as.. I'm cummMMMIIIINNNNNG!

A prolonged squeal emits from my lips as I am thrown into the deep end. My body, restrained as it is, somehow finds new ranges of motion to thrash in as every muscle in my body tenses and releases sporadically. The dildo, an unrelenting partner of pleasure, continues to thrust in and out, extending my orgasm to be longer than any I've ever had before.

After an eternity I gasp, coming down from the intensity of the wonderful orgasm. The cock in my pussy, of course, keeps pounding me with vigor, and it is only a few seconds later when I feel I am on the verge of another orgasm.

It hits me again and my hips launch upward as my legs and abs constrict as if pulling my lover deep into my womb. The machine, of course, is unaffected and continues to batter my insides. My orgasm subsides more quickly this time, and I take a recalibrating breath, returning some of my mental faculties to what needs to be done next. My mission accomplished, I search the limited area in reach of my hands for the key that will let me out of my most ingenious predicament yet.

Once I realize it has taken too long to find the key with my hands alone, I crane my neck to take a look as to where it might be. But I see no key anywhere near my hands. Confused, I look up at the key, still suspended a couple feet above my hands. There is still a wire running through the ring.

There is still a wire running through the ring, I repeat to myself with dread. That was only the second wire securing the key. That was only the second wire controlling the fucking machine. Fuck. And indeed, I am fucked - I feel another orgasm rising, but this time I am not as excited about the prospect. I've used this fucking machine before - I know what setting to put it to to get a good orgasm. But somehow I already got a mind-blowing orgasm - two, really - while the machine is still only at partial power! My mind races to explain this. The best it comes up with is that perhaps this specific angle of insertion is more stimulating. The dildo is, after all, quite precisely and unintentionally aimed at my g-spot, I analyze with the fleeting remains of my brain as euphoria crashes through like a tsunami accompanying my third orgasm of the afternoon.

As soon as my wits are about me I scamble to relocate the cutters, which I had dropped thinking they were no longer necessary. I fumble to position them correctly within my fingers, and finally thrust them towards the array of wires, snipping frantically to release the key and give my sensitive g-spot some relief.

TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! Still nothing! I fight to control my fingers and keep cutting as my eyes seal shut and my mouth gapes wide...

TWANG! Another orgasm freezes my body and I can do nothing but wait it out as the wave of pleasure shuts everything down. I am vaguely aware of the squelching sound the dildo makes as my ample juices coat it again and again on its repetitive journey from my vulva to my g-spot and back. The orgasm subsides and I get right back to it as soon as my fingers will obey my brain.

TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! TWANG! Though the distractions are effective, to say the least, my hands have learned the motions and are proceeding via muscle memory at this point.

TWANG! I almost reach for the key again, immediately sensing that this was the one, different than all the decoy wires. But I had forgotten - how had I forgotten?! - that there is a third kind of wire. One of the wires holding the bucket releases its grasp, and the jizz receptacle gives another lurch. More globs escape the bucket's containment and fall towards me - why did I have to point all of that towards me?? Fortunately, globs fall to either side of me, leaving me dry - or at least no wetter than I already am with my own sweat and juices.

I realize, however, that one splash from the bucket landed in the funnel. It is not a large amount, but my eyes widen as I watch the milky fluid get pulled inch-by-inch from the funnel into the tube and slowly towards the dildo. Stunned, I blankly observe this as the stuff rounds a loop in the tube. Shaking myself back into my senses, I resume snipping with a renewed vigor. If I find the right wire quickly, I can get myself out of there before the spunk makes it to the dildo, I reason.

TWANG! TWANG! The fluid has all gotten sucked up from the funnel into the tube, separated by periodic bubbles of air to make an inconsistent stream of white gunk.

TWANG! TWANG! The leading edge of the fluid has descended far enough that my leg blocks my view. I desperately try to remember how long the whole tube is, but I have been teetering on the edge of another orgasm for several twangs at this point.

TWANG!

That's it.

The final wire supporting the bucket is released. The metal pail rotates freely on the hinge attaching it to the scaffold, and bounces into place within the large funnel. Nearly half a gallon of bull sperm splashes in, queuing up for its turn to violate my womb. The simultaneous movement of that much fluid sends a wave of the spunk cascading over the edge of the funnel, towards me of course. I watch it in horror and depraved glee as it falls from on high and separates into several large sections.

Some of it splashes down on the edge of my knee, and quickly coats that entire leg. More scores a direct hit on my left breast, and a bit of this splashes up onto my chin as well. And even more lands just above my head. I was afraid it was aimed right at my face at first, but instead the spunk lodges firmly in my splayed hair, with a delicate tendril coming to rest on my forehead.

Disgusting as my rational mind finds it, I am sent well and truly over the edge. I thought I had achieved the orgasm of my life already with the first one, but the overstimulation of my g-spot, the desperation of trying to escape my predicament, and the depraved satisfaction of having subjected myself to such a disgusting yet tantalizing fetish all combined to send me into a new dimension. My whole body arches, my shoulders somehow leaving the ground as my head whips back and raises my torso. I am shaking uncontrollably from fingertips to toes as every fiber of my being sends signals of pleasure to my woefully overwhelmed brain.

I crash back down to Earth, both figuratively and literally, and slowly remember the situation. Mainly the part about the entire jug of bull jizz slowly but confidently inching towards my gaping pussy. I frantically reach for more wires with my cutter, though at this point the ones that remain are out at the edges and a bit harder to reach.

TWANG! I hear a new gurgling noise emitting from some part of my contraption, but not because I clipped the right wire. The semen must be getting close...

TWANG! TWANG! The dildo begins sputtering deep within me as the last bits of air are pushed out from the tubes.

TWANG! I feel the first dribbles of warm juices coat my vagina. Some carnal instinct deep within me is pleased about receiving sperm, but my brain is freaking out!

TWANG! The next thrust of the dildo ejects a powerful jet of warm semen into me. How many fucking wires are there??

TWANG! The machine immediately launches into hyperdrive. My mind is overwhelmed by the new speed and doesn't even register the metallic object dropping into my limp hand as I am pounded into oblivion.

Pound! Pound! Pound! Pound! The tireless thrusts of the dildo pump shot after shot of bull jizz into my deepest recesses. Once again an orgasm courses through me as I feel the goey warmth filling the deepest recesses of my intimate hole. I shut down for who knows how long in the midst of the fucking frenzy. By the time I gasp back to life, I watch with renewed horror at the sight of milky white fluid beginning to erupt out of my pussy from around the pounding dildo. Like lava on the slopes of a volcano, the jizz flows slowly down the ramp of my stomach, egged on by the rapidly bouncing bulge that distends my belly with every relentless thrust. I can also feel the slimy goo glide the other way, slithering through my ass crack and over my nether hole before it drips down to the ground beneath me.

Desperate on a whole new level, I begin groping for more wires. It takes an embarrassingly long time for me to realize the key to my freedom is already in my hand. My eyes are glued to the wave of semen descending down my front as my fingers frantically attempt to insert the key into the lock of the handcuffs. I feel another orgasm building, my poor bruising g-spot unable to withstand the onslaught of the fucking machine...

*click* The cuffs spring open and my right hand darts immediately to the side and slams at the cord. The switch flips and the fucking machine whines as it powers down, leaving the dildo halfway pushed inside of me. I take a moment to breathe as I recover from the overstimulation and for once in my life I am grateful to stop my impending orgasm right on the edge where it teeters for a few seconds before it similarly dies out. But I can't afford to rest long. Keenly aware of the river of bull semen which is now beginning to work its way around and over my breasts, I contort myself to reach back to the clip securing my legs to the forklift scaffold.

I release the latch and my legs fling out from under the stress of the position like a ragdoll, dropping my butt to the ground where it splats into a large puddle of juices on the ground. Gross - my mind is weakly repulsed, but considering the state of the rest of my body, and even my hair, that is just a drop in the bucket.

I breathe heavily long enough that I almost drift off to sleep, so exhausted am I by the ordeal that my desire to get clean is no match. Finally I roll to the side and laboriously push myself up to my feet, the muscles in my legs screaming and my poor vagina feeling like it's about to fall off. I survey the sticky mess on the floor blankly for a moment before an uncontrollable grin cracks my face.

That was just as epic and mind-blowing of a predicament I ever could have hoped for.

12