Self-Bondage Goes...Wrong?

Story Info
Kim's limits are pushed a lot further than she anticipated.
3k words
4.62
53.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momus1986
Momus1986
159 Followers

The first goosebump-inducing thrill usually came when Kim had laid all the equipment that she was about to use out in front of her. The reason for this was simple, it was the first tangible sign of what her devious mind was about to inflict upon her own, soon to be helpless body.

Her self-bondage sessions were usually relatively simple, consisting of just one or two elements. This was a deliberate ploy, designed to help her focus and maximise the enjoyment/suffering of each of these elements. Today's plans, however, were a little more complicated, but she'd thought it through over and over again, and in her head at least, they worked an absolute treat.

One length of rope, that's all this session needed, for most of the restraint would - somewhat unusually - come from other sources. Next to the rope was a posture collar, a pair of handcuffs, a cable tie, a pair of clover clamps, a small, clear plastic bag, a roll of electrical tape, a pussy pump, a mains-powered vibrator, a lock with an electronic timer, and a pair of tin snips that could cut through the thin metal loop of this lock in case of emergency (Kim was harsh on herself, but she always played safe, especially when there was nobody else in the house).

"First things first," she thought, "it's time to build up my excitement for the predicament that lies ahead." Not that her excitement needed any further encouragement, for the planning phase alone was enough to ensure a trail of evidence ran down her left inner thigh. Nevertheless, Kim pressed the pussy pump firmly against her cunt, and pumped it as far as it would go, causing her to swell and fill the cup, and a delicious ache to envelope that area of her nervous, excited body.

Whilst the pump did its thing, it was time to prepare the rest of the scene. The clamps went on first - "Attaching them this early will only increase my suffering later on" Kim muttered to herself, allowing a masochistic grin to discreetly form at the corners of her mouth. Each clamp was attached to a single length of string, which she then used to wrap around the fucking machine in front of her.

Oh, did I not mention the fucking machine? A device that had given her many hours of pleasure in many holes in many ways over the years, but this time, it would serve a different purpose.

After a bit of moving about and testing, Kim finally had herself and the machine at the perfect position. She was sat, cross-legged and back-straightened, on her bed and against her metal-framed headboard. The machine sat about three feet in front of her, with it and the string at just the right respective lengths that when the machine's arm retracted fully, it tugged painfully at her nipples, but when it pushed back towards her, she was given a momentary respite.

Next was the single length of rope, which Kim used to tie her ankles together, forcing her to remain cross-legged. This had two benefits: first, she couldn't extend her legs to use them to drag the machine closer if the pain from the tugging was getting too much. Second, she had incorporated the vibrator into the tie which, once the pump was removed, would have no problem in doing its intended job.

Next up, the plastic bag, just the right size to squeeze over her head, which is just as well, because that's exactly where it went. Kim used the safety scissors to cut a small hole for her nose, and then proceeded to wrap several layers of the electrical tape around her mouth, forcing the bag in place, and her mouth partially open but unable to catch any breath.

The scene was coming together nicely, and as the dull pain from the pump and the much sharper sensation from the clamps began to take hold, Kim took a moment out of her preparations to turn the vibrator on and allow the tremors to hum across the pump's surface and through her aching cunt. The frustratingly low pleasure was an absolute delight, so much so that she lost herself for a few moments, sitting in ever-increasing waves of pain and pleasure, her vision partially obscured by the bag, and her body semi-restrained.

"I'm going to regret that" Kim thought, snapping out of her trance to look down as best she could at her nipples, realising how sore they were already. She hadn't even started yet.

Turning off the vibrator, Kim carefully removed the pump to expose a very swollen, very needy cunt. Immediately, the tightness of the ankle rope helped the vibrator fall into position, nestling firmly against whatever clit it could find past the now-sizeable labia.

Next up was the posture collar, which she fastened around not only her neck, but one of the small, metal struts in the headboard. This would ensure her head stayed firmly in place, and therefore the rest of her upper body as well, to an extent.

Now, Kim couldn't look down, and when the other half of the electrical tape was wound over her eyes, around and around her head until the roll ran out just to make absolutely sure she couldn't see, the rest of the scene would have to be done by feel.

Luckily, there wasn't much more setup to be done. She cable-tied her left wrist to another headboard strut beside her (not too tight to risk her circulation, but enough that there was no chance of slipping out), clamped one cuff over her still-free right wrist, and turned the vibrator on, high.

The shock of the 0-60 pleasure, after the slow, methodical build up (and impromptu edging session a minute ago) immediately brought her close to the edge of orgasm. "NO" she muffled out loud in an uncharacteristically stern voice, "I cannot cum yet, it's not time."

It wasn't yet time, but it was now a race against time to make sure the rest of the scene was complete before her body inevitably betrayed her mind.

With haste, and a fair amount of anticipatory shaking, Kim closed the other cuff, then attempted to lock it to another headboard strut to her right using the electronic lock. The horn was rapidly building inside her, providing an unwanted-yet-oh-so-wanted distraction, but after a bit of barely-recognisable swearing and a lot of frantic hand movements, the lock clicked in place, securing her hand to the bed.

The timer had already been set to 20 minutes, a time that terrified her. Kim was very used to this vibrator, and knew that, usually, she could only take around 5 or 6 minutes of it at its highest setting - even without her pussy being pumped - before giving in. But not only was Kim a masochist, she was also someone who wanted to push her limits, and physically preventing herself from reaching the wand for so long would be the only way she could achieve this.

Of course, she had the tin snips within reach of her right hand if she needed to get out immediately, but ideally she didn't want to destroy the electronic lock that she'd spent money on and had only been delivered earlier in the week.

All that was left to do was turn up a dial and push a button. The dial turned on the fucking machine, and she turned it up just enough to produce a steady, rhythmic pace, tugging on her nipples with each retraction, forcing her to push her chest out as much as her bondage allowed to try and prevent herself from suffering too much pain at this early stage in her ordeal.

The button was to turn the timer on for the lock.

Beep...beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeep.

And that was it. Kim was trapped. Forced to sit upright by the posture collar, hands fastened securely beside her and unable to reach anything except the tin snips, nipples being tugged repetitively by the machine, engorged cunt feeling the vibrations of the wand on high, legs crossed, and unable to see or speak properly. Everything had come together perfectly, and with a smile and a groan, Kim dropped the control for the fucking machine so it fell gently on the floor out of reach. She can do nothing now to stop the pain and pleasure until the lock reaches the end of its 20-minute timer.

Suddenly, the machine stopped its thrusting. Luckily it stopped whilst in the forward position, so Kim was able to give her nipples - and her back - a momentary rest. But don't worry, this was all part of the planning. You see, the machine is plugged into the mains via three timers, one plugged into each other. Only when all three timers are on will power reach the machine and it will fuck her nipple clamps. Furthermore, to sprinkle in a delicious fear-of-the-unknown element, Kim had covered the displays with tape when setting the timers, so she had no idea when the machine would turn on or off.

And so ensued a delightful, relentless cycle of mindfuckery. When the machine was on, Kim had no choice but to arch herself forward in the pathetically limited way her collar allowed her to, and endure the tugging, each thrust adding just a smidge more pain as the clamps bit harder into her nipples in a desperate attempt to hold on for dear life. The trouble was, Kim had no idea when the machine would turn off, and consequently, what position the clamps would be in when it did.

There was no rhyme or reason to it, no pattern, the three randomly set timers made sure of this. Sometimes the machine would stop in a generously forward position, allowing her to relax her upper body and catch as much breath as the rest of her predicament allowed. Other times it would stop just as it was pulling, giving her the other side of the mindfuck - having to keep her chest pushed out and endure the pain of the pull for she didn't know how long before the machine started again.

As you can imagine, it wasn't long before the combination of this self-sadistic cycle and intense vibrations against her sensitive cunt brought her to the edge of orgasm once again.

"No! It's too early!" Kim knew what cumming meant. Once she'd enjoyed her first orgasm, she could rarely stop herself from cumming again - even when her senses weren't massively heightened by predicament bondage - and with each subsequent orgasm, the control she had over her body, and ability to stop another one, became less and less.

It must have only taken two or three minutes - Kim had no idea with her eyes taped shut, and to be honest, the collar would have prevented her from looking down at the lock anyway - but soon enough, the inevitable beginning of her demise consumed her, and she let out a long, loud, body-shaking moan as she came, squirting all over the vibrator as the machine continued to fuck her nipples.

Bad timing. Just as she finished cumming, the machine stopped in a retracted position. All she wanted to do was slouch and recover from such a powerful orgasm, but any attempt to do so would bring such pain to her nipples, that she instinctively sat back up again. With her body forced forwards and still shaking from the first orgasm, and the machine flat-out refusing to start working again, the second orgasm reared its head immediately.

Kim tried everything she could to hold it off, knowing that once she had two, her body would take over, betray her mind, and just keep cumming until the vibrator could be removed. Briefly, it worked, and she even started to feel a sense of pride at the control she still had over herself. But as soon as the machine started up again, the pulling sensation on her nipples tipped her over the edge, and she came again, this time even louder than before - good thing her neighbours were out for the weekend.

There was no point fighting any more. Her body was doing its own thing, and her mind was rapidly turning to mush from all the powerful sensations she was forcing herself to endure. The nipple clamp mindfuck didn't relent, however, and the cycle of having to sit up and push her chest out for God knows how long, followed by a moment of either relief or suspended agony (not knowing which one it would be) for God knows how long as well, ensured that the vibrator kept her cumming over and over again.

A few minutes later, and Kim had hit that 5 or 6 minute window. The pleasure was becoming too much. and she started instinctively thrashing about as much as her binds allowed. All that did was remind her of how helpless she was, and pull even harder on her nipples when she wasn't sat upright enough whilst the machine was pulling backwards. The pain was unbearable, and with the orgasms becoming as painful as they were pleasurable, it was starting to get too much for her to handle.

"It's okay, I wanted to push my limits, and that's what I'm doing. I can do this." Lucid thought was becoming more and more difficult, but she mustered just enough strength to give herself a pep talk as orgasm number...how many has it been now? It's difficult to say, the gap between each one has become so short that they're basically all rolled into one now.

Kim had successfully degraded herself from a perfectly functioning human being, into a non-stop cumming helpless ball of pain and overwhelming pleasure, and for the next ten minutes or so, that was the only fate that bestowed her.

But she did it. After countless orgasms, and having been turned more brain-dead and subject to more pain and pleasure than she'd ever managed before, the lock beeped once again, signalling her freedom. She fumbled and reached down with her right hand to press the button on the lock to release it, but after so much exhaustive suffering, her hand was shaking far too much for her to be able to exercise any kind of adequate control over it.

Before she was able to reach the release button, Kim's finger brushed two of the three other buttons on the lock. The function of the three buttons were simple: add a minute to the timer, add an hour, and start the timer itself. In her mind-melted state, Kim couldn't tell which buttons she had pushed, but soon she got a frankly frightening answer.

Beep...beep...

"FUCK!" To be honest, it was a wonder she could shout that loudly, given how broken her mind and body already were, and how much drool had joined the electrical tape in covering all around and inside her mouth. Then again, faced with five seconds to find the release button or get locked in again for 20 more minutes, it's perhaps not a surprise that primal instinct took over.

Desperately, Kim fumbled against the lock to find that elusive release button, but each time her finger got close, her sweaty, shaking hand lost grip of the lock.

Beeeeeeeeep.

A faint whir confirmed that the lock had clicked in place once again. 20 more minutes of torture...only it wasn't 20 minutes, because she'd pressed another button. Had she added another minute to make it 21, or another hour to make it another 80 minutes? Either way, what little thought her brain was capable of realised that there was no way she could handle that, so with an air of reluctance, she grabbed the tin snips in order to cut the lock open and free herself.

Just as she was about to cut the lock, she paused. This had become an extreme ordeal, so Kim gave herself a moment to fully reflect on what she had achieved and how she had made herself feel. In that moment, she came again, and whilst doing so, fantasised about what it would feel like to be trapped in this predicament for even longer, physically unable to escape.

The fantasy got the better of her, and with the machine once again stopped in a protracted position, she pushed her chest out, tilted her head back (only a bit though, that's all she could manage), and allowed herself one final, mind-blowing orgasm - an orgasm so intense, so consuming, so powerful, it made her entre body shake, and cause her to drop the tin snips on the floor.

The phrase "be careful what you wish for" is often overused, but as blind panic rapidly made its way through her mind and body, Kim realised that this inescapable fantasy of hers had just become true. With her emergency escape method out of reach, she physically had no way to free herself until the timer ended. No way to stop the machine's relentless stop-start tugging of her now-on-fire nipples, no way to turn off the vibrator that was now only sending huge shockwaves of pain through her body with each and every orgasm, no way to relax her massively aching back, leg and arm muscles that had worked so hard to keep her upright and pushed forward in submission to the unyielding machine.

Kim could do nothing but try to prepare herself for the ordeal. But amongst the seemingly non-stop cumming and unrelenting pain, there was a part of her that - and she would never wilfully admit this to anybody else - got a massive thrill from this unexpected twist. It was going to be absolute agony, and she was already hating it, but this was one of her darkest fantasies coming true, and the hate only made her start loving it even more.

How long that feeling would last, however, was unclear at this stage, because if all that wasn't enough, she now had the extra mindfuck of having no idea how much extra time she would be forced to endure this for.

Momus1986
Momus1986
159 Followers