Self Bondage Gone Wrong

Story Info
A mom is caught in self bondage by her sons and friends.
4.4k words
4.34
14.8k
43
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooohhhhh GOD!" I cried out as another orgasm broke over me. Not that I could hear it or anything. Still, I felt it through my vocal cords and throat. Actually, even if the headphones hadn't been on, the dildo in my mouth would likely have muffled it. The VR headset was blasting my eyes with a video of a mature woman being gang banged by younger college aged boys with cocks in all three of her holes. The weighted nipple clamps I was wearing were pulling and swaying under me as I was riding the two dildos stuck to the foot of my bed. I was on my elbows and knees, and the third dildo was stuck to the floor so I could suck on it.

As for my current position, my wrists were currently locked together by the leather wrist cuffs. My ankles were similarly locked to the legs of the bed to keep me impaled on the dildos in my cunt and ass. I already mentioned the weighted nipple clamps. I also had on a leather collar. The D-ring on the front of the collar was locked to a chain, which was connected to the floor. The chain was just long enough to keep 2-inches of the dildo in my mouth.

So, how did I find myself in this position? Simple. I did it myself. My twin 18-year-old sons had left about half an hour ago to spend the day at the lake with their friends. I waited long enough to ensure that they wouldn't come back for anything that they may have forgotten. Once I was assured that I would have the day to myself, I pulled my toybox out from under my bed. This was far from my first rodeo, so I had everything set up to create the scene. There were subtle connection points at the foot of my bed for the dildos. After getting the dildos in place, I went to the freezer and removed the bowl from the back of the unit. Inside the bowl were the keys to the locks frozen in ice. I would need to wait until the ice melted before I would be able to free myself. Setting the bowl near the dildo on the floor where I would be able to reach it when ready, I knelt in position and began locking myself in place. Ankles to the bed frame, then positioning myself on the dildos. Next came the nipple clamps and the collar. Once that was done, I locked my wrists together, then leaned forward and lowered my mouth onto the dildo. When that was in place, I locked the chain on the floor to my collar. The final pieces were to put on the VR headset and headphones, then start up the videos.

I had timed the videos so that they would end right around the time that the ice had melted. As the video was coming to an end, I was just recovering from that last major orgasm. That was a big one. It really wiped me out. Now it was time to unlock myself and relax in the bathtub for an hour or so. With a slow movement, I reached for the bowl to get the keys. Hmmm. I know I put it there. For some reason, I couldn't feel it. Maybe I put it on the other side. As I said, that last orgasm really threw me for a loop. Strange, not there either. I continued to fumble around trying to locate the bowl. I was trying to be careful, because I didn't want to take the chance of knocking the bowl out of reach. The VR goggles were essentially blindfolding me. I was beginning to panic. Did I accidentally knock it away? Fuck. In desperation, I knocked the VR goggles off my head to look for the bowl. That's when the real panic started.

The shriek of terror was significantly muffled because of the large dildo still stuck in my mouth. I was able to tilt my head and eyes up just enough to see Brian, one of my boys, holding the bowl with the keys I desperately needed. Of course, Billy, my other son, was standing beside him. If that wasn't bad enough, six of their friends were also standing in my room looking at me.

"Hi mom. We're home. There was an accident on the road to the lake, and they closed the road for a while, so we decided that we would just come back here and hang by the pool instead." Brian explained.

"Wow. It looks like you kind of got yourself stuck there, mom." Billy added.

"That's quite a remarkable amount of bondage equipment you have there, mom. We didn't know you were into kinky shit like this. Anyway, I'll take this bowl of water into the kitchen and put it in the sink for you. I wouldn't want it to accidentally spill all over the floor."

"NNNNWWWWW! MMMPPPPTTTT MMMTT DWWWWNNNNN!"

I tried yelling when he turned to leave the room.

"What was that? I couldn't understand what you said with that dildo in your mouth."

"Pwwwzzzzzz." I tried again. I needed to tell him to set the bowl down where I could reach it.

"Oh. You need the bowl?" I frantically nodded my head in the affirmative. "I see. The keys to your locks are in the bowl. How about if we help unlock you?"

I managed to nod my head. Sure, I would have preferred that they just set the bowl down for me, then leave the room. At this point, I was fine with whatever, just so I would get released.

Instead of starting with the chain on my collar, Billy knelt down and unlocked my wrists. I was surprised when John and Darrel grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind my back. I was even more surprised when Billy then locked them together again. When Greg and Seth unlocked my ankles, instead of just letting them go, they got an 18-inch length of chain and locked it between my ankle cuffs. Finally, Brian unlocked the chain on my collar. After pulling me up off the dildo, he clipped a leash to the front of the D-ring. Finally, Tom reached down, grabbed me under my armpits and pulled me up to a standing position.

I was mortified. It had started out as a major humiliation when I first saw them all standing there seeing me bound and masturbating. From there, it just got worse. Now, I was standing completely nude in front of them with no way to cover myself. They didn't even take my nipple clamps off.

"Please boys. Can you please just unlock me and leave, so I can clean up and get dressed?" I pleaded.

Yeah, the fact that they had purposely locked my hands behind my back and put a hobble chain on my ankles should have clued me in that they had no intention of that. That was reinforced by the feeling of a couple hands that began to caress my tits.

"Well, this is interesting." I heard Sean comment from behind me. When I turned to look at what he was commenting on, I felt another rush of humiliation hit me. He was wearing the VR goggles that I had been using. "The video that is playing is about an older woman in a BDSM gang bang with a bunch of younger men."

"Really?" Brian exclaimed. "So, mom wants to be tied up and fucked by a bunch of younger guys? That's wild."

"Boys, please. This is very humiliating for me, and you really shouldn't see me like this." I insisted.

As before, I was ignored. Oddly, I discovered that the humiliation I was experiencing was making me even more aroused.

"Damn. Look, at this." Trevor said as he held his hand up. Three of his fingers were soaking wet with fluid dribbling down his hand onto his wrist. "Her cunt is running more than the Colorado River."

It was at that point that I noticed that the fluids dribbling out of my cunt and down my legs. It wasn't just the fingers fondling my tits, nipples, cunt, and asshole either. It was the severer humiliation of being naked and groped in front of my sons and their friends that was unleashing the faucet. Oh FUCK. What was happening to me?

"Hey Chas." Billy called out. "Brian and I are trying to think here. Mom's complaining is disturbing our thought process. Think you could do something about that?"

"Not a problem." He responded. "I see something on her toybox that can help with that."

Seconds later, I felt my mouth shoved open as my largest ball gag I owned was inserted into my jaws. Thus ended my begging for freedom. I'm not sure how much the ball gag actually helped in the quieting of my protests. Soon after the gag was installed, the sounds emanating from my mouth turned into moans and groans of pleasure. The fingers manipulating my tits, nipples, and cunt never relinquished their grip on my building orgasm.

'OH SHIT!' I suddenly thought. I'm about to orgasm right in front of my two son's and all of their friends. Unexpectedly, that sudden thought ramped up my arousal exponentially. That, combined with being in bondage and the maddening fingers that were toying with me took me right to the edge of a massive orgasm. Right to the edge. As in just before falling over. RIGHT TO THE FUCKING POINT BEFORE AN ACTUAL ORGASM! All the groping and caressing suddenly stopped. The only contact I had was my back leaning against the chest of the young guy standing behind me. I was suddenly aware of my hips thrusting back and forth trying desperately to get stimulation from the empty air.

"MMMMOOOOOOOO!" Escaped from the ball gag in my mouth.

"Damn. She seems pretty desperate there. What do you think, Billy?" Brian commented.

"Well, you know that both of us have always tried to take care of mom as best we can. We really should try to help mom out here with her problem. As good dutiful sons, it is our obligation to try to ensure that mom gets what she so desperately needs."

As I was listening to the bullshit that my evil children were spouting, I felt the two hands of the guy I was leaning back against begin caressing my tits again. My impending orgasm had backed off a bit. I could now stand still without trying to hump the air. My breathing returned to somewhat normal as well. Apparently, that was not a good thing for me. A thick finger penetrated my ass and began thrusting in and out. Another finger slid into my drooling cunt. The hands that had been gently caressing my tits now began to thumb my nipples. Another finger appeared and started circling and flicking my distended clitoris. It only took a couple moments before I was back on the verge of another orgasm.

"MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

All stimulation suddenly stopped when the fingers disappeared again. My mind was being torn apart. On the one hand, I was desperately in need of the release that an orgasm would bring. On the other hand, I was fighting against it because of the dire humiliation it would bring if I actually had an orgasm in front of my sons and their friends. Shit! I only had two hands, but a third hand began pushing me towards an orgasm because the humiliation was really making me horney. Not only was I humiliated by being naked in front of my two sons and six of their friends, but I was also humiliated by being on the verge of a massive orgasm in front of them.

"Hmmmm." Brian began. "So, mom really wants to get gang banged by a bunch of young guys. I guess that it is our responsibility to find a bunch of young guys willing to help her out. I mean, as good sons, we should do whatever we can to make mom happy, right Billy?"

"Of course, Brian." Billy responded. "But where are we going to find enough guys to satisfy her? I mean, first off, we need to get guys that would want to fuck her. Then, we need to make sure that they would actually be able to satisfy her. We can't get just any guys who would only pump three times and dump. That wouldn't help her at all. We need to get a bunch of guys that can last as well as get it up several times."

Those maddening fingers were back in action again. Were they serious? Fuck, there were 8 young studs surrounding me at that particular moment. Sure, two of them were my children, but fuck it. I was so far gone that I didn't care anymore. A cock is a cock, and I needed one in my cunt, ass, and mouth right then.

"HHUUUKKK EEEEEEE!!! UUUU MMHHHKKERS!!! HHHKKKK EEEEEEE!"

(Translation for those of you that don't understand gag speech: 'FUCK ME! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! FUCK ME!)

I lost it. I pushed backwards with all of my strength against the guy I had been leaning against. We both tumbled to the floor. I quickly spun around, straddled his upper thigh, and began humping my cunt against his leg. The rough denim of the jeans he was wearing really did a good job of stimulating my clit. It only took a minute and I was encompassed by pure bliss as the orgasm washed through me.

"Holy shit! Look how much she just soaked my pants!" Derrik called out.

Yep, his pants from hip to knee were completely soaked.

"Might as well go ahead and put my swim trunks on now. These are going to need a complete wash before I can wear them again."

"Why don't you fuck her first, since you have to strip anyway." Brian offered.

"Hell, why don't we all have a round with her first?" Billy added.

Moments later, I found myself straddling Derrik with his cock in my pussy, Billy was behind me with his cock in my ass, and Brian was fucking my mouth. It had been my biggest and longest fantasy to be gang banged by several young studs. In most cases, when a Fantasy becomes real, it is a big disappointment because you have built it up in your mind so high that the real thing could never live up to it. I am happy to report that this was not the case. In fact, the real thing surpassed all my fantasy expectations. I had a cock in every hole, and they actually had pretty good stamina.

When those three were done, the next three climbed aboard for their ride. It took them about 10 minutes to unload inside me. Thar left two. They decided to spit roast me. One in my pussy, and the other in my mouth. I lost count of how many orgasms I had by the time they were all done with me. As I was riding the second triple team, Billy and Brian had gone up to their rooms to change into their swim trunks. By the time the last two guys had finished, they were back. They took me out to the back yard and used the hose to clean me off, then they put the end of the hose to my pussy and asshole to clean me out. Instead of releasing me, they clipped my leash to a hook on one of the posts on the patio.

As the guys came out of the kitchen into the back yard, I was helpless to prevent their gropes as they walked by. Unfortunately for me, although I'm pretty sure that it was done on purpose, the post I was bound to was right next to the outdoor refrigerator on the patio that held all the beer. As the boys horsed around in the pool, they would occasionally get out and go to the fridge for another beer. Of course, as they passed me, they took the opportunity to grope and fondle me. Damn, I was getting horney again. Since I was bound on my knees, my mouth was situated at the perfect height. They made use of that fact all morning long. I had a cock in my mouth more often than not. At least I wouldn't have to worry about drinking my store-bought protein shakes for a while.

My sons fired up the grill and cooked burgers and hotdogs for lunch. As the meat was being grilled, the other guys prepared the condiments and toppings. When the meat was close to being ready, I was released from the pole and moved over to a pillar on the patio next to the grill. My arms were rebound in front of me, then lifted up and tied over my head. A 3-foot spreader bar was connected to my ankles to keep my legs spread apart.

The dogs were done before the burgers, so they had been pulled off and set in a pan to cool slightly. When everything was ready, the guys lined up with their plates in hand. They had already fixed their buns, so all they needed was to get the burger and the hot dog on the buns and start eating. Nothing is that simple, though. The burgers were easy. Use the spatula to scoop the burger off the grill and slide it onto the bun. Hot dogs turned out to be slightly different. Each guy took a dog out of the pan that had (thankfully) cooled a bit, then they slid it up into my wet pussy and trust it in and out a few times before placing it on their bun. They laughed as they began referring to it as my special sauce. Billy didn't even other with diluting the taste by putting them on a bun as he used three of them to masturbate me to another orgasm, then fed them to me straight from my pussy.

After dinner was over, they released my arms and had me clean up the mess while they relaxed and drank beer. As I was finishing loading the plates into the dishwasher, I noticed the boys driving 4 wooden stakes into the grass. I was led out of the kitchen by my leash and laid down in the center of the stakes. At least the grass was soft. Next up, they strapped my cordless Hitachi to my right thigh and adjusted it so it was pressed against my pussy. They started it off on the lowest setting, so there was a light buzzing on my clit. I was already pretty aroused, and this just amped it up higher without allowing me to cum. I watched as Brian opened the bottle of vegetable oil and poured a copious amount all over my tits. The rest of the guys then began rubbing the oil all over my tits and chest. They didn't shy away from using that action to tweak my nipples, thus increasing my arousal.

"Titty fuck time." One of them called out.

With that, they all took off their shorts and began rubbing oil all over their cocks. Just as the first guy straddled my chest, squeezed my tits together and slid his cock between my tits, the vibrator was switched to high. He began sliding his cock in and out between my tits as he pushed them together with the palms of his hands. As he was doing that, he used his thumbs to rub over my super sensitive nipples. The combination of the vibrations on y pussy and the added stimulation to my tits and nipples soon had me breaking into a massive orgasm. I don't know if it was the fact that he had already cum a few times already that day, or if it was just the fact that my tits were so slippery that there was almost no friction, but it took him a while to blast off. When he did, it wasn't very much. Still, he did manage to shoot a bit onto my neck. He got off, and the next guy climbed aboard. I spent the next hour like that as one after another, all the guys titty fucked my and shot their loads on my neck and chest. I ended up with a respectable pearl necklace that any porn star would be proud to show off. I had several more very nice orgasms during that time as well.

I was released from the bondage, and the vibrator was removed. They also removed the leather cuffs and collar. We all jumped into the pool to clean off. OK, so it wasn't like taking a bath or a shower, more of a rinse off. Still, it was better than having dried cum on me for the rest of the night. They even helped scrub the cum off my tits with their hands. Of course, they continued rubbing my tits long after all the cum was gone. The sun had gone down by the time we got out of the pool. We dried off with towels, then sat in the loungers until the warm evening air finished drying us off.

They put the cuffs, collar and leash, and nipple clamps back on and led me ack into the house and up to my bedroom. We did another gang bang that consisted of me being air-tight most of the night. We finally passed out from exhaustion early in the morning. God love young men with their stamina and quick recovery.

The next morning, we all woke up late. I showered and cleaned up. I was not allowed to put on any clothes. All I was allowed to wear was my collar, leash, and a large butt plug. They did allow me to wear an apron while I was cooking the bacon for breakfast. Waffles, eggs, and bacon. I cooked the eggs and bacon, but they each took turns using the waffle iron for themselves. My breakfast was under the table. Five shots of pure protein. I did eat some bacon and eggs as I cleaned up after the boys were finished eating.

The rest of the morning was spent in one long bondage gang bang. I was bound in one position after another and fucked continuously in all three holes. I was in heaven with all the orgasms I was having. They had discovered my impact toys about midmorning. My tits and pussy were flogged. They used the cane, whip, and leather strap on my ass. OK, so I'm a pain slut. BDSM - Bondage and Sado Masochism. Bondage is self-explanatory. Sado refers to the Marqui de Sade. He was a sadistic fucker and got off on inflicting pain on his victim. Masochism refers to those individuals that submit to and enjoy receiving that pain.

12