Self Bondage Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the afternoon when the doorbell rang. I had just been released from my latest bondage so I could stretch out and get blood circulating to my extremities. My tits and pussy were a deep red color from the flogging, and my ass had several dark red stripes on it from the cane.

"Get the door, slut. There is a surprise for you." Brian commanded.

When I opened the door, there stood four of my sons' best friends from high school. They simply stood there with their mouths open ogling at my naked body.

"We're getting worn out, so I called in some reinforcements." My son explained.

"Well, don't just stand there with your dicks in your hands. Get in here and put those cocks to better use." I replied.

It was two months later. My sons were packing up their car for the 8-hour drive to begin college. Since that fateful day when they had caught me in my self-bondage and masturbating, I have been kept naked, bound most of the time, and used almost constantly.

Billy was giving me last-minute instructions as they were getting ready to leave. "OK, mom. The website is up and running, and you know how to use it. Make sure to add content to your Twitter and Reddit accounts to steer people to your pay site. Several of the guys will be staying local. Some have jobs, and others are going to the local colleges, so there should be someone available most of the time if you need help. Remember, you are to remain naked at all times, unless you need to go out to run an errand. Rian and I will be checking the security system randomly to verify this. Also, our friends will show up randomly as well. The money from the cam-site will automatically be deposited into that new joint account with you, Brian and me. We will be using some of that money for our entertainment and other expenses while we are at school, but the rest is yours. Use it to get more toys and sexy outfits. We'll be back for Thanksgiving. And remember, your subscribers like it when you bind yourself up and fuck your dildos. If you want to get a little wild, there is a list of local girls that you can collaborate with to bind you up and play with you." With that, they left.

Two hours after the boys left, I was just finishing up some housework, naked, of course, when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find four of my sons' friends standing there.

"Come on in, guys." I said as I turned and walked into the living room. I bent myself over the couch and said, "Line up and let's get started."

It wasn't long before a few of my neighbors got suspicious as they watched then parade of boys entering and leaving my house a few hours later. Now, half of my neighbors are subscribers. Most also come over and visit me regularly. It's not just the husbands, either. A couple of the couples come over together, and there are also a few husbands and wives that come over separately. I've discovered that I really like women as well as men.

I must say that my sex life has picked up tremendously since that fateful day when my sons and their friends caught me in my self-bondage and masturbating. I had originally thought that my self bondage had gone horribly wrong. Now? I'll let you decide that for yourselves.

As Vandemonium famously says: Now lighten up.

A sadist marries a masochist. They are alone in the bedroom on their wedding night. The masochist is squealing, "Hurt me, hurt me, Ohhhh please hurt me."

The sadist replies, "Heh, heh, heh, No."

That, my friends is a true sadist.

12