Self bondage gone...wrong? Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 - blackmail Mistress starts fun.
1.3k words
4.35
24k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife finally returned from her business trip I quietly reclaimed the cock cage key and unlocked myself. The fear and lust of my unknown female guest fueled the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I was riddled with anxiety for a whole week after the experience, but after 7 days it had mostly passed, and I started to forget it even happened.

One Thursday afternoon my phone buzzed with a text message. I heard it and decided to check when I had a moment - work is busy! At break I unlocked my phone, expecting a message from my wife asking that I get bread on the way home or something. It wasn't. The message was from a strange number, and it said "Hello slut. You have 1 hr 2 answer w/out punishment." I gulped. And got really hard. It had been over an hour! ... "Yes Mistress?" I replied.

No reply came for a while.

Just as I was back at my desk, focused and starting to work .... Buzz! "Well slut, since you've been bad, I expect you to lock that cock up as soon as humanly possible and send me a pic when it's caged. Details for giving me the keys will cum later ... But you won't ]:-)"

I chewed on my lip, fretting. How would I manage to stay caged at her behest without my wife finding out?! Of course that might not be as difficult as it sounded - turns out my wife doesn't really seem to like sex that much. Since we have been on the rocks she hasn't seemed to miss sex at all, so. It turns out the problem is probably all mine, although I have learned to cum wearing my cage, so it would be ok, I guess?

I had to pick up the toddler, then we did the family thing, so it was well after 8 p.m. when I managed to put the cage on and snap a pic. The reply was fast - "Far too slow bitch. Meet me at Hall's Park at 11 tonight. Bring both keys to the cage. Also the handcuffs - you will be handcuffed to a pavilion support wearing only a skirt, heels, and your hood. Your car keys, cuff keys, and cage keys will be out of your reach on the ground. And I will check your car to be sure you only wore the heels and skirt. Clear?"

I bit my lip. It was degrading, exhibitionist, emasculating blackmail...and my cock was trying so hard to get hard as I thought about it! "Yes Mistress..." I typed quickly. Even getting into my car was going to be naughty and risky - my neighbors might see! Me in fuck-me-heels and a skirt with my nipple piercings visible .... Sounds like something you see in a porno...

"I'm going to work in the workshop," I told my wife when she got ready for bed. I went to the workshop, but didn't do any wood working - I mostly tried to get hard despite my cage. Finally 10:45 came and I walked up my driveway to my car, wearing only heels and a skirt. My heart was in my mouth - what if a neighbor saw?! I didn't think I saw anyone out ...

The drive was short and tense and the parking lot was empty, fortunately. With my heart hammering I clicked up the sidewalk to the pavilion. A last look around to be sure I was alone, then I set my keys down, zipped the hood, gulped, and cuffed myself. A gentle summer breeze perked my nipples and blew my skirt up as I listened intently for any cars. Crunching gravel announced a car, and I froze in place, terror filling me. Footsteps coming close ... Then the surprising sensation of a mouth sucking my nipple. I moaned loudly as teeth gently gripped my piercing, pulling it until I moved forward, until my body was stretched out, hands far behind me, cuffed, chest thrust out as far as possible... I groaned in pain and lust, then the piercing was released. Again with the other nipple.

My skirt was unzipped, dropped to my ankles. I felt my cage being touched, heard the lock removed. "This cage will do for now," she said right next to my ear. I felt a lock click back in my cage. "But I expect you'll graduate to more fun cages. On your knees slut." I obeyed. My hood was unzipped a bit, a familiar vagina was presented, and I got to work. "Ohhh! Don't stop!" She moaned after her third orgasm. But she pulled away... And I found my nose buried somewhere different. "Lick, bitch." After a while she said "stick that tongue inside!" And her building moans made it clear she was enjoying things. I was not - my first taste of ass was less then wonderful, even if it was hot as hell to be blackmailed... Her cumming moan brought me back to the present.

"Good slut," she said, face close to mine. "I'll be checking your car for clothes on my way out. Your skirt will be in your car, with the keys. You get to wonder if the door will be locked..." She pulled my hood all the way back down, zipped it, leaving me in the dark with the mingling smells of pussy and ass filling my nose. I heard her walk away... Only then did I realize I needed keys to the cuffs! I struggled and moaned. Was she gone?! Her car hadn't left yet ....

"Don't drop this," she said from right next to me. A cold thing went in my hand .... An ice cube. "That ice thing was a good idea. There's a cuff key in there. Good girl - no clothes in your car. If there had been, you wouldn't get the key... oh, don't drop it - I am leaving now." I heard her walk away, start her car, pull out... I held the ice tight, switching hands as it melted, making each hand cold in turn.

Finally I was free! I took off my hood, hurried to the car. Pulled on the drivers door, but it was locked! After a moment of panic I tried the passenger side, and it was unlocked! Wow did she like mind fucking me ... In the car on my seat I found a huge butt plug - fully 2 inches bigger than anything I'd ever used, and I was no novice! Also a letter. I put my skirt on, sat in the drivers seat and started to read. The letter was hand written, neat, on notebook paper.

"It's so nice to have a friend to play with. You can't see my devilish grin, but I wish you could... Well Robert, my slutty friend, our game is this - you teased, used, abused, caged, denied, etc. pleasing the Mistress whose ability to ruin your life is never far from your mind.

For now, you may send me one naughty pic a day - I expect imagination and ingenuity, so don't disappoint. You'll also text a list of all your toys and naughty clothes so I can plan things for you to do alone, as well as a schedule for your wife's travel. I'm very excited for the nights I have you all night ...

Two final notes - I'd work on that plug asap - if it's not in your ass the next time we meet, you'll regret it. Finally, don't think my phone can be used to find out who I am - it's a burner phone I bought with cash... I hope you enjoy our relationship half as much as I do..."

Next morning I texted a pic of me in my maid outfit, bright red lipstick. She replied "Beautiful. Make that your background ..."