Self-Bondage Mess Up!

Story Info
Attempt at self bondage goes badly wrong!
1.5k words
4
19.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set up a pulley overhead and threw the cord over so it reached ground. I attached weights and keys to padlock on one end. The other end I attached a drink bottle with inserted straw. It weighted such that when the drink bottle was almost empty the keys would then descend to the floor. I used straps with "D" connections and fastened them on my wrists. I had stored a lot of piss so filled the bottle to the brim thus having the keys our of reach. I then stripped naked with a cock ring with heavy weights attached tugging at my balls. I fastened the "D" rings together and padlocked them to each other. The only way I could reach the key was to drink virtually all the contents of the bottle, took me a while, the garage door was wide open, so if anyone called I would have been seen.

I guess it all started when I was eighteen and in my final year of high school, my perversions that is. I became a porn addict, with my cousin. I settled down and found interest in girls and forgot all about cock. I married at an early age, both virgins in that neither of us had fucked anyone. I loved my wife and still do, unfortunately my libido was off the charts, and hers didn't even enter the charts. Somehow we managed to have a couple of children, but sex was limited to about once a month at best even from the start. Needless to say my porn addiction grew, and I masturbated a LOT.

Life went on, but my porn interests became more and more kinky. I started to enjoy cuckold, s&m, bdsm, pissing humiliation etc. I even started to taste my own piss and cum.

About 6 years ago our sex life stopped altogether. I then found my interest spread from cuckold to cock. I had no interest in gaining relief from prostitutes or having an affair, I felt that it was too much of a betrayal, obviously that was stupid. I sucked off my first cock in an adult bookstore through a glory hole and I swallowed the cum. Shortly after that I was fucked (using condom) in a sex cinema. After that I occasionally did both but not that often.

I tried caning, receiving. I met a guy and he tied me naked and gave me 20 hard on my ass. The humiliation and pain turned me on. Next time I met him he had ordered me to strip naked on arrival and hand over all my clothes. I was very apprehensive but obeyed. We had agreed a safe word and he had caned me before, so I felt ok. He put a collar on my cuffed my hands behind me and pulled them up fastening them to the collar. Then he surprised me by stuffing a ball gag into my mouth, as he did, I realised that put paid to the safe word. As soon as he had finished, I heard a door open and another guy I had never met came in. I was horrified as this had not been agreed.

They both took a cane told me to lean my head against the wall, the proceeded to cane my vulnerable ass very hard. They were slow and methodical each giving me 30 strokes, 60 in total. After about 10 I was screaming the safe word to no avail. I was shaking and sweating when they finished. They made me kneel on the floor and I saw they both had their cocks out, both quite large, both uncut. One removed my gag but before I could say anything he pushed his cock into my mouth. Laughing, he told me I had better drink. This was followed by squirt after squirt of piss, forcing me to swallow. After what seemed an age he withdrew and was quickly replaced by the other guy, who repeated the process.

When I had drank everything, the guy in my mouth held my head and started to fuck my face. Ashe did it I felt myself lifted, and the other large cock was forced into my ass making me scream

onto the cock in my mouth. They both raped me till they came. I not only had to swallow the cum, but also the other guy made me clean his cock; my ass was full of his sperm. This put me off contact with others for quite some time.

My interest then moved to self-bondage; the potential of being caught and humiliated really turned me on, which lead to my next terrible experience.

I planned it carefully storing a full litre of piss in a drink bottle that had a straw down the middle. I tested a pully system with it so that for the keys I would attach to one end would only descend when the bottle was virtually empty. We live on a secluded property such that only someone visiting us would see into the garage where I planned to do the deed.

So when the day came, I set up a pulley overhead and threw cord over so it reached ground. The other factor was that I was expecting a delivery, the chances were that it would be the next day, but I wasn't sure, and that added to my excitement. I attached weights and keys to padlock and to the house on one end. The other end I attached a drink bottle with inserted straw. I used straps with "D" connections and fastened them on my wrists. I also had a collar on and attached to the collar was the controls for the T.E.N.S. device I was using. So the keys were up out of reach and the bottle was on the floor.

I went back into the house and stripped naked. I put on a heavy chrome cock and ball ring behind my cock and balls. I inserted a metal butt plug (bigger than I was used to) with a lead from that to a pad on my balls, another lead went from my ball ring to a pad on the head of my cock. I had tried this before and used full settings of 90 for both and managed to last about 5 minutes before submitting and turning it off. This time I wouldn't be able to turn if off until I was free.

I was set, so I went back naked into the garage locking the door behind me. I set the TENS to full and fastened the "D" rings together and padlocked them to each other. The only way I could reach the key was to drink virtually all the contents of the bottle. The garage door was wide open so if anyone called I would have been seen.

I hadn't considered the effect of the TENS, it made it very difficult to concentrate on drinking. The other problem the piss was stale and rancid so hard to drink. I had a watch and could see it wasn't going well. Lying on the floor, drinking the rancid piss and shaking with the effect of the TENS was really hard. The time went very slowly but passed the 5 minute maximum I had previously lasted with the TENS. It made me shake, and that made it even more difficult to drink. I had only managed about a quarter of the bottle when I realised I could not stop a pending orgasm. I fell backwards laying prone, and it felt like my ass was being raped BANG, BANG, BANG, and it felt like my balls were getting punched over and over. Then the orgasm hit, a painful one, the cum sprayed all up my chest pulse after pulse. One thing you always want to do after an orgasm is stop, but the TENS was relentless, I thought I may pass out!

I struggled back to drinking the putrid piss, trying to speed up as much as I could, but it was so difficult. On and on it went, my erection hadn't subsided, and the pulse was never ending. It was about the forty minute mark when I realised I was going to have another orgasm. I lay back again, and as it hit me more cum sprayed on me. The pain was intense. I managed to recover a bit, and went back to drinking; after 50 minutes I managed to empty the bottle, and the keys descended. With a lot of difficulty, as I was shaking so much, I managed to free myself and turned the TENS off.

I collapsed back onto the floor covered in cum and passed out. It was an hour and a half later that I woke up, cum dried on me. I struggled up, tidied up, and went to the house so I could shower.

To my horror, on the front door step the package I was expecting was waiting for me -- there is no way that the delivery guy would not have seen me.

Needless to say it has cured me of self bondage and of T.E.N.S, or has it??