The Experiment

Story Info
College girl studies human behavior when surprised.
1.9k words
4.26
13.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 May 2019

Behavioral Studies 351

Kiley Rogers

A Study in Human Behavior Under Unexpected Circumstances

Hypothesis: When confronted with unexpected circumstances, most people are helpful and polite and would help a person through a difficult situation.

Methodology: Wear easily removable clothes and restrain myself in a public park with a notice offering passersby to release me or remove an item of clothing.

Process: I did not clear this with any professors, police, or anybody else. The circumstances needed to be totally random and unexpected to get true test results. I started by wearing a string bikini that included a tied bottom. I put on buckled sandals, a wrap skirt and a top that buttoned down the front and had shoulder straps that buttoned. I went to my chosen park and found a path I had been watching, knowing it was lightly traveled and out of sight of people in the commons area of the park. A few hundred feet up the path I hung a handcuff key from a branch, set up my sign, handcuffed my right leg to a tree, left leg to another tree so my feet were about a foot apart, slipped on a blindfold, and then handcuffed my wrists behind my back. My sign read, "Doing a science experiment. Please put the key into my handcuffs or take an item of clothing."

Results: Although blindfolded, I could sometimes tell gender from the sound of how people walked or from them talking before they reached a point where they could see me. I was standing for some time and being bothered by insects when I heard the first people approach. It was two male voices and I heard their exclamations when they first saw me. The footsteps approached and there was a pause, perhaps while they read the sign and debated their action. Now I was disappointed my experiment would end so soon and was thinking I would need to reset and have a further go when I felt hands at my skirt. My confusion soon turned to surprise as the button was released, then the inner button, and I was left without a skirt. I heard a cellphone camera shutter, then some laughter, and then their footsteps and voices were retreating as they continued on the path. Well, that person is not one of the kind and generous people who will prove my hypothesis. The situation was now even more unexpected for the next person to find me.

It was a while again before I heard voices approach. This time it was the voices of a girl and a boy, and there was the familiar sound of astonishment at finding me. Once again I was considering how long to wait before rebinding myself when the girl giggled and I felt fingers undoing first the buttons holding my top together, then the buttons holding the straps. Suddenly I was down to bathing suit and sandals. The boy commented how I was still in a bathing suit and the girl told him to shut up, that I was blindfolded, and it was exciting enough for her to help undress me. For a while I feared the boy would decide to take his own turn, knowing where his mind was, but then I heard their footsteps fade as he argued to simply strip me and she told him to keep his excitement under control for 15 minutes. (Research note: It's about 15 minutes from that spot to Winton Hall. They are probably students at the university.)

With more skin to annoy, the insects now became a greater distraction. I hadn't thought of spraying myself because, frankly, I didn't expect to be bound this long, or half undressed.

I heard footsteps, but no voice. Whoever it was seemed to be alone, and they spent some time walking around me. At one point they seemed to be near the key and I was expecting release, then they moved in front of me again and I felt a finger running from my neck to my navel. I could not tell if it was male or female, but the third time they did it I shivered. Were they smiling? Examining? Perhaps just teasing me before the release? I heard them move behind me again, then there was a tug and the bottom string of my bikini top was undone. Hanging by just the neck strap, the garment bunched in front of me, exposing my breasts. No words spoken, no vocal sound at all. Then the footsteps faded down the path once again.

By this point I knew five people had stopped where I was, read the note, and surprised me. In order to prove my hypothesis, I was going to need a lot of people handing me the key. I began contemplating a second or even third day here to get enough kind people to prove my theory.

I was getting tired and wobbling a little, unable to move my feet much, when I heard the next group of people. It was a group of girls and I was sure I would now have my release. They paused and I was surprised by a couple of male voices. One of the boys read my note out loud and I heard them whispering, probably deciding what to do. Sure that the girls would ensure my release I was totally surprised when a hand reached over my shoulder and pulled the string on the neck strap of my bikini. The garment fell from me, I felt it picked up off my feet, and then the group was leaving. I did not know if they had taken my top or left it somewhere. I did not know who untied my top or if it was in agreement with the group. My statistics were beginning to get totally distorted by the unknown. Perhaps if I had not blindfolded myself and could look them in the eye, but the hypothesis was that people were generally caring and considerate. What would they do when I could not see them? The answer appeard to be, strip me.

Another gap in time, then more steps. It seemed to be more than one person, a brief pause, then I heard a branch move and a soft snapping sound. The bow on my left hip was pulled loose. Although the other side was still tied, my legs were tired and held slightly apart and my bottoms dropped to my feet. Again the footsteps faded into the distance.

Now I was essentially naked, realizing my hypothesis was all wrong, and wishing I had at least told somebody to check on me.

Another group came up, one male voice, two females. One female read the notice and the male said, "What key? I don't see a key." Now I was frightened. I had three handcuffs holding me in restraint and if the key was gone, how would I get free? Then I remembered the sound from the last group and realized somebody had broken the string holding the key. New hypothesis: People are actually quite mean and will get you if they can. Anyway, this group took my bottoms. I'm not sure who pulled the string, but they were soon off my feet and this group was also going on down the path.

Just sandals left. I was otherwise naked, average sized breasts with moderately large areolas exposed, I have left a small, cut-short V of hair above my clit hood, and the neck-length brunette hair on my head hid nothing. If the key was gone and I was naked, I realized I could be in real trouble.

Another single set of steps, my sandals were both unbuckled and removed. This person, possibly female, ran a finger up and down my inner thigh for a while, until I moaned softly. That was a bit embarrassing and the person left soon after.

It was only a short time until the next person came by. He spoke up saying that the key was gone, that I must feel very afraid and that he would comfort me. Now I was afraid. He wrapped one arm around me, pressing up against my body. I could feel that he was excited by the situation (research note: I find the male ability to become aroused so quickly by an unexpected situation a fascinating study in its own right, but will likely allow somebody else to pursue that research.) His finger found where the last person had induced a reaction and he began stroking and circling and, perhaps further description is not necessary for this research. After I reached an orgasm he kissed me, wiped his finger on my nipples, and walked away. Although not kind and considerate within the bounds of my hypothesis, he at least kept his own pants on.

Two girls came down the path next, commented that there was no key, and moved on. Why now and not an hour ago?

Another person, single footsteps. It was a female based on the hug she gave me and the feel of her lips on mine. I was surprised by an unexpected circumstance. She apparently carries a vibrator in her purse or pocket. (Research note: It might be interesting to see how common this is.) She teased me and brought me to orgasm twice with the device, then attacked me with her fingers for another before wiping her very wet fingers along my thighs. Through it all I managed to keep my moans and cries mostly quiet (I think), but by this time I was having real trouble standing up. She stepped away, smacked each breast from the bottom so that they bounced vigorously, and then she laughed was gone.

I was beginning to despair and my legs had dried and were shaking when a male come along. He told me I was pretty, and that I was crazy to take such risks. I heard him step away and then he was standing behind me. He whispered in my ear, "Don't drop this," pressed something into the palm of my right hand, and I heard him walking up the path. I realized it was the handcuff key and there was dirt on it. He had apparently found it and returned it.

My arms were sore and hands were a little numb, so it took a few minutes to line up the key with the cuffs and open them. As soon as they clicked open I heard footsteps running from me and realized the male had waited at a distance to make sure I didn't drop the key or otherwise stay stuck. Tired, naked, and with dried orgasmic juices on my legs I had finally met the one person who would have proved my hypothesis. I finished releasing myself, found my clothes scattered among the bushes and trees, got redressed and went home to rest before typing up my findings.

Conclusion: People are NOT kind and courteous in general. My hypothesis was all wrong. Although there are some people who would release a damsel in distress if they found her unexpectedly, it was much more common to find a way to torment said damsel, even if that torment felt good at the time. I just wish I knew who that was who finally released me. And the woman who had the vibrator. I need a new hypothesis, new location, and another approach. My study of human behavior will continue, with a more discreet methodology.