Self Care and Blurred Lines: Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You couldn't have been more hilarious if you had a laugh track to back it up!"

"That thing was insane it shook the whole stand how the hell can anyone use it!" I replied still a bit flustered and embarrassed.

"Try not to break anything those things are expensive. Ill be back I was coming to rescue you but seems you got it under control." She laughed all the way around the corner while I backed away from the stand.

I managed to find one of the suction cup dildo's like the one Dee had but refused to entertain the idea of having one until I remembered the stories of the sisters getting off in risky places in risky ways. I imagined sticking it to a wall somewhere semi public, pulling up my dress and fucking it in secret. I tried to nail down a scenario I could actually do and my imagination fed me a long day at work. I am usually one of the last people out of the office, what if I stuck it to the lid of the toilet and rode it there? It was risky yet low risk, would let me practice riding and would be suitably freaky. I picked one and dropped it in the basket.

With a new plan in mind I went searching for more public play items. I logged a lot of things for later consideration but found a vibrator with a freaking remote! It was perfect, simply put the little egg inside and the remote took care of the rest I could literally get off anywhere! The price tag was a little steep but I was too excited to care. I dropped it in the basket and turned around to find Dee behind me with her hands behind her back and a full mischievous smile.

"Soooooo, gift number two!" She pulled her hands out showing me a pink and clear vibrator with an attachment on top.

"Uh what is THAT."

"Not quite a jackhammer but jackhammer light." She laughed handing me the package.

"The head rotates so it hits everything, it has a few vibration modes and the part on top are bunny ear clit stimulators and its on sale!"

"You sound like an infomercial, like a really slutty late night infomercial." Reading the package was a myriad of features I was nowhere near ready for but I agreed and dropped it in the basket.

"Whoa! You've been busy I see!" She grabbed the basket and picked up the suction cup.

"I knew you liked this." She teased before dropping it back in and finding the remote controlled vibe.

She looked at it and then at me not saying a word but making a knowing face making my own face hot.

"Okayyy miss thing okay." Was all she said before I directed us to the checkout.

I spent the rest of the relatively normal day in my head fantasizing about when and where I could use my new toys. Dee was supposed to be in town several more days and I was hesitant to try them out with her around, I liked to get loud on my own. I started to write down ideas of when and where I could begin my public play. As distracted as I was I thought she didn't notice but I was sadly mistaken.

"You want me to leave for a while, you have been out of focus since we left the store and that was hours ago?"

"No, no I am fine just thinking a lot about all the toys." I laughed trying to down play it.

"Look I get it. You are excited and this is all new and me being here kind of puts a cramp in that."

"No, Dee you came all this way to hang out with me I'm not kicking you out to play with toys we are going to dinner!" I felt like a crap friend she was right I wasn't focused and we rarely got to spend time together since she worked out of town.

"I'm just saying I get it "Miss Belle" feeling nasty." She laughed using my pen name to tease.

I figured I should be up front to dig myself out of the crap friend hole and told the truth.

"I am feeling nasty, I am excited and want to try my stuff but I get loud girl and you don't want to hear all that." I tried to laugh realizing I should have phrased my honesty better I didn't know what she actually wanted.

"I have read every detail about probably every sexual exploit you have had trust that I know how you get. We will get dinner and then you can do your thing and I will wear my headphones, deal?" Her shrugging off my nerves didn't make me feel any better but I agreed none the less. I figured I would just lay in bed and text her I was done, easy.

We made it to dinner making sure she had my undivided and things were normal. One of our favorite seafood places was calling our name and we prepared to drink and chow down. I preferred getting places early Dee like to arrive "on time" which usually was ten minutes late. So when we got to the restaurant we had to wait at the bar because the place was packed.

"See if we would have left when I said we could be sitting down with a plate full of oysters right now." I teased taking my stool knowing what was coming so I went ahead and waved down the bartender.

"Ah no matter I would rather have a few drinks first and plus we are going to have a little adventure."

I turned around slowly hoping it was a poor choice of words and not that she actually planned some nonsense in public. When I met her eyes I was greeted with her mischievous smile.

"C'mon seriously? What happened to after dinner I do what I do and we call it square that was the deal. I don't even want to know what your crazy plan is lets just have a few drinks and dinner and leave all the freaky shit at home." Faced with the possibility of actually doing the things I had been fantasizing about and even planning I was panicking and reduced to a frantic whisper trying to convince my friend not to have us do what I spent all day thinking about.

The bartender showed up in time to cut her off before she spoke and she ordered two long island ice teas. I groaned, this was her get fucked up and do some stupid shit recipe verbatim. Long islands, stupid plan and drag my drunk ass along with her.

"You don't even know what I have in mind and you are acting like your cat died." She sat with her purse in her lap like it contained jewels I knew whatever the plan was it was in her purse and I didn't want to do it.

"I cant, like I really cant. I don't want to know what it is because despite all my emails you KNOW me I cant do things in public places I cant even talk to strangers." For some reason I was still whispering and keeping my head low like the entire place was doing their best to hear me.

"I know you, I know you spent all day thinking about freaky shit to do with your toys and I felt left out so now we are going to do something together." She played this like she already won which scared me the most. The guilt trip laid on hard yet she didn't seem phased by it, fuck she was going to use the trump card.

"Let me guess I have to do this with you because you have the coin in your purse?" I groaned actually placing my head on the bar knowing I had lost.

When we were in the seventh grade she invited me to her birthday at a local coin operated fun land. It was like an off brand Chuck E. Cheese's you play games win tickets get basically worthless prizes. However, as children we had a blast and because she was my first real friend that invited me to a birthday party I kept a single coin to remember the day. Time passed and I traded my coin to her for a chance to wear one of her dresses to school. More time and she traded it back to help cheat on a test. It became a binding agreement, whoever had it could trade it for whatever they wanted. She currently had the coin and she wanted to play out whatever adventure she had in mind.

"Yes, I was hoping you would be down and I wouldn't have to use it but here it is." She slapped it on the table right as our drinks came out. I took a long sip and she asked for us to have an open tab, double fuck.

I left the coin where it lay, the unwritten rules where that I had to accept the coin. Never had the coin been refused but I seriously debated it. I sighed picking it up and slipping it in my pocket promising myself I would never use it and end this game for good.

"What are we doing?" I conceded as she clapped frantically and giggled reaching into her purse.

"We are going to use one of the toys we got today!" Her volume was alarming and I immediately shushed her realizing I was still hunched down like I was telling secrets.

"What are you talking about and keep your voice down!"

"Well, I liked that remote thing you got so when I went back in the store to go to the bathroom, I bought one too!" She pulled two plastic bags out of her purse each containing one of the egg vibrators and the corresponding remote.

"Are you kidding me, here!"

"Uh yes here Miss Belle. Why do I your best friend never get a chance to hang out with the freaky adventurous girl I read about? It makes me wonder if those stories are even real."

She struck a chord with that one and she knew it. I hated lying and she knew I would never make any of that stuff up for kicks. One of my readers decided to proclaim to all that it was all a scam long before we learned to blind copy everyone. That individual decided to try to out me as a fraud and a liar and it was one of the most infuriating things of my life considering I didn't even know who the person was. She was bating me, I knew it then, I know it now but I bit the hook hard.

I sat up in my stool, took a long sip from my tea, snatched the bag out of her hand and stormed off to the bathroom halfway there before I realized I should hide the thing. I didn't even hear what she said when I got up I was so angry at her for trying me and angry at myself for not being truthful to me with the one person that knew me best. Snatching the bag and storming off blew off more steam than expected, by the time I got to the last stall in the bathroom I was nervous again.

I opened the bag and held the egg in my palm and hit the up button once, a very dull hum came from the little egg. I hit it again and it ramped up enough to be heard so I closed my hand around it and hit it a third time. It sounded like a swarm of bees so I frantically hit it again and it stopped.

"Ok, you can do this. Three settings up and down no big deal." I whispered to myself, exhaled, stood and dropped my pants.

My nerves didn't make for a good entry, I had to relax slowly rubbing my clit until I was wet enough to slide the egg inside me. I sat on the toilet feeling it settle in to place hoping it would stay still. I figured out how to squeeze it enough to keep it from slipping out just as I heard the door open and someone walk in. I was terrified, I clutched the remote and closed my legs completely ashamed of what I was doing until I heard whomever it was answer a phone call and begin talking. She was completely oblivious to my existence as a whole much less what was going on in the stall. Hearing her move about and with absolutely no concern about me gave me a bit of confidence, unless it was the half of long island I finished.

I waited until she left and hit the up arrow, the dull throb felt amazing. Just enough tot keep me on edge but not enough to finish me off. I hit the down arrow not daring to venture further, pulled up my pants and left the bathroom. It took me a minute to feel like I wasn't walking funny but I sat down on the stool looking at Dee who hadn't stopped wearing the smile.

"Didn't chicken out I see. Nice, I was getting worried. How does it feel?"

I took two long sips from my long island effectively finishing the ice heavy drink and giving myself a brain freeze. I put my hand up letting it pass noticing I had the remote in my hand the moment she snatched it.

"Wait!" I put both hands up in front of me as if I was surrendering knowing I couldn't handle whatever torture she had in mind.

"I took the coin, I put it in, I am participating in your game. Let me do it at my own pace. I haven't gotten past the first setting." I pleaded with her to be reasonable.

"That's fair, so our table is ready ask her she will take you I already transferred the tab. I going to put mine in." I followed her eyes to the waitress in question relieved she was going to cut me some slack all too early.

I felt the buzzing start right as I began to stand and looked at my friend with her grin tossing the remote into her purse.

"Setting one, see you at the table." She smiled before bounding off to the bathroom with my damn remote!

I sat right back down planning on putting my head down and waiting this whole thing out. I held my face in my hands trying to deal with the low buzz inside of me offering a new kind of stimulation and public humiliation. It felt like everyone could hear it and everyone knew why my panties were soaked and my face was hot. I kept telling myself to breathe when I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump out of my skin.

"I am so sorry to have scared you, are you Cassidy party of two?" She asked looking more annoyed than apologetic.

"Uhm...yes." Is all I could manage to get out.

"Ok, your table is this way." Her annoyance wasn't my imagination, she must have thought I was drunk.

I did my best to follow her while trying to act normal but every thing I did felt exaggerated. When I smiled it felt forced, faked and too big. When she tried to explain the catch of the day my eye contact felt too extreme, there was no possible way my thighs could get any closer and my vocabulary was all two syllable words. She eventually left me to think on the menu even though I knew what I wanted I just hoped Dee would get back and relieve me from this torture.

This is what I wanted wasn't it? To get off in public like the stories I wrote?Yet in those stories the girls were in control and I was very much not in control of this situation! I pretended to be into the menu and tried to catch my breath and relax, it was beginning to work when the vibrations in the egg shot up. I audibly yelped, jumped and hit my knee on the underside of the table causing the table to shake making all the porcelain and glassware to rattle. It stopped completely just after letting me catch my breath and try to wave off concerned looks.

"That was hilarious!" I hear whispered in my ear right before she crossed my vision and sat down across from me.

"Hilarious! Is this an adventure or a torture session? I am supposed to be enjoying myself Dee and I am sweating over here I am so freaked out!"

"Aight aight relax, Ok that was a little messed up. I just want to have a good time that's all get you to loosen up. You can have the remote in my hand but neither of us leaves this table without getting off promise me that." She reached across the table putting her hand on top of mine trying to calm me down and I reluctantly shook my head. With her other hand she handed me a remote and I quickly placed it in my lap.

"Can we eat at least?" I begged for a reprieve.

"Yeah that's a good point I am starving lets do this." Just like that we were back in the game. One more long island and a gluttonous amount of food and we were both full and happy. It was hard to ignore the object inside me but I warmed up to the idea of having it there quickly. I randomly squeezed it during the meal feeling the pressure enjoying our shared secret.

"You ready for dessert?" Dee asked finishing the last of her drink.

"I don't think I could eat anymore girl I am stuffed." I leaned back in my chair taking up the official position of defeat.

She simply laughed and held up her remote, I reached for the one I had in my lap still unsure about this whole thing but sure nobody would notice.

"You sure we should do this?" I asked watching her finger on the up button.

"I am positive, now on the count of three and no turning it off until we get there."

I held up my remote while she count down and upon three I pressed the button feeling the light hum begin again. I watched Dee's face light up as she covered her mouth giggling and mouthing oh my god.

"This might happen faster than I thought." She said leaning up placing one elbow on the table and half covering her mouth. I couldn't take my eyes off her, feeling the same sensations she was and watching her glance around trying to maintain her composure.

I squeezed my thighs together and exhaled if we were going to do this we were going to do this all the way. I held up my remote and pushed up right as her eyes widened. I braced for the increase in vibration but nothing happened.

"Oh, shit hold on fuck that's a lot!" She groaned gripping the end of the table.

"Dee! You switched the remotes!"

Her eyes began to roll as she struggled against the constant vibration. I saw the waitress heading towards us from behind her and knew this interaction would be up to me.

"I thought.. fuck, I thought it would be more fun this way." She groaned writhing in her seat.

"You ladies need anything else, a dessert perhaps?" The waitress eyed Dee who was attempting to hide her face sand stifle moans.

"No thanks, we uh, are going to finish our drinks and, uhm get the check if you don't mind." I responded making more eye contact than required while she cleared the plates. She left casting another glance at Dee who was doing her best to hide her face.

"Turn mine up so we can get this over with!" I demanded feeling just as sexually frustrated as embarrassed about this whole thing.

She didn't hesitate hitting the up button making me bite my lip trying to remain focused. I felt like my whole body was shaking, the sensation was almost too much yet not quite enough. I was far too used to clitoral stimulation I just needed to touch it but this was not the place. I crossed and uncrossed my legs shifting in my seat looking for the one thing that would push me over the edge.

"Fuck, this is so bad Belle, turn it up again." Her heavy breathing brought my focus back to her struggling just as I was. It sparked an idea, I thought back to the night I got off thinking about her getting off and how it made me feel. If I wanted to get off I had to step this up. I hit down on the remote taking her to a dull buzz.

"You hit down back up, back up." She begged.

I bit my lip. "No."

She leaned into the table "what the fuck do you mean no? We had a deal!"

"You , started this game, mmm fuck, so now we play, you cant get off without me, I cant get off without you." I moaned putting both my elbows on the table looking directly at her. I hit up twice before she could respond bringing her to level three watching her mouth drop and her eyes bulge and then hit it back down to one. The depravity of the situation was getting me closer and closer to my own release. I was getting her off directly not through my words.

"You read all my stories and use all those toys now you want to back out when it's my turn to play? You wanted Miss Belle you got her Dee."

She hit the up on mine giving me level three and all my bravado was gone. I was reduced to a writhing mess. I was going to cum right there at the table in front of all those people.

"Oh god Dee let it stay." I frantically whispered taking my turn begging.

She just watched me, she watched me writhe and stifle moans. I closed my eyes pretending the whole restaurant knew and was watching me be controlled by my best friend. Picking up the napkin I chewed on one end using it to block my audible moans as I came trying to hold back the visibility of the intense orgasm crashing over me.

"Offoffoffoff..pplease." I begged until the vibrations subsided. I looked down at my pants I was glad I chose a darker color.

"That was fucking amazing!" Dee struggled to whisper due to her excitement.

I looked around and saw people minding their own business much to my dismay and relief. For some reason in that moment I wanted to be caught and exposed as the girl getting off in public. Regardless, it was time to take care of Dee. I was pretending to check my surroundings when I surprised her with the double tap bringing her back to three.

"SHIT!" She was loud and immediately clasped her hands over her mouth and tried to wave off the table next to us with a mock apology.