Self Care and Blurred Lines: Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled to myself and watched the show still basking in the glow of my own relief. I watched trying to take in every detail, how her eyes darted around even while they were closed and how her knuckles were straining from the fist she made. I watched her struggle, in truth it was beautiful. I imagined what she must look like reading my stories, how she would look if she wasn't hiding in plain sight. It was about her, I was turned on because she was my friend and this was way out of the norm. I wasn't attracted to her I was attracted to the idea of the blurred lines of our relationship. I smiled enjoying the pressure off my mind and seeing her come close. I reached out my hands to her getting her attention. She placed her hands in mine gripping them looking in my eyes. Hers were strained and dilated, mine had to be calm and reassuring. I whispered three words that sent her over the edge and blurred the lines as it were forever between us.

"Cum for me."

xx

Belle