Self Dares Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If you are still interested we need to have a face-to-face interview to go through the details,” he explained. “Are you free now?” he asked

“Oh, okay, sure,” I said as I checked the time. “I have 30 minutes or so.”

“Plenty of time,” he said, “Head over to the Art block, room 14,” he said.

“On my way,” I said as I hung up.

I went back into the study room and collected my stuff then headed to the art block. I tapped on the door and went in. Professor Davies was a lot younger than I expected. He was also a lot cuter. Early 30s, with black close-cropped hair and a well-trimmed beard. Cute.

“Hi, Miss Lloyd?” he asked as he extended his hand.

“Hi, yes,” I said shaking his hand, “Sophie is fine,” I said.

“Pleased to meet you, Sophie,” he said warmly. He indicated a side office and we went inside. I took a seat when offered and he sat behind the desk. “We just have to go through some details.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said.

“Do you have ID?” he asked, “I know it is madness as you are at University so are over 18, but we have to check.”

“Of course,” I said as I handed him my student ID. He checked it and handed it back to me.

“Obvious question first, but you do know what a life model is?” he asked.

I looked at him for a second and doubted myself. I did, but when questioned directly I did doubt my own knowledge. “Er...” I said, “The naked one,” I said meekly as I was unsure if I was correct or not.

He smiled warmly. “Yes, in a nutshell,” he said, “It is amazing how many people don't know.”

I smiled back at him, somewhat pleased I was correct and hadn't just made a fool of myself. “Have you done it before?” he asked.

I shook my head. “Never,” I said.

He went into an obviously prearranged speech of how it wasn't seedy or anything like that and how the sessions were run. Ranging from a handful of students up to a maximum of 50. All poses were tasteful and models were not identified on work submission. Although for the records my details would be recorded for the session information for the University. I just nodded and agreed with everything.

“So why do you want to do it?” he asked.

“Dunno,” I shrugged. I assumed saying that it was a dare and I found public nudity a turn-on wouldn't be an ideal answer, although, who knows?

“Money?” he asked with a smile. My surprised look was read as guilt and not total naivety. Do they pay for it? I thought to myself. “The sessions are a maximum of one hour although with pre and post-session stuff you would be best to factor in two hours,” he said.

“Okay,” I said wondering when he was getting to the money bit.

“We only pay for the hour you model,” he said, “And it is $50. That is whether it is a full-hour session or shorter.”

My eyes lit up. Fifty dollars for an hour's work' why the hell hadn't I heard of this option before? Fifty bucks was a Rampant Rabbit, yes my mind is always in the gutter. “Okay,” I said.

We chatted for a while longer and I confirmed that I was interested. He said he would let me know if I was required and that was that. I was signed up for life modelling. It also did surprise me that I was just on a list of models. I had expected it to be a specific session they advertised for, but I guess it makes sense to just have so many people on the books. If someone isn't available then there is someone else who will be available.

It was a week before I heard anything and it was a text message. I rang the number and an admin assistant answered the phone. I had to go in to accept the offer for some reason so I diverted by the art department. Professor Davies was there. “Hi,” he said, “I wanted to offer the job in person as it is a bit of a deep-end one,” he said.

“Okay,” I said looking at him.

“Our experienced model isn't available,” he said, “It is an hour session and is full, so 50 people.”

“Okay,” I said wondering when he was getting to the deep end bit. That was just 'the job' from how he described it.

“It is a dual session, yourself and a male model,” he said. “The pose will be along the lines of the Kappa logo,” he said. (You can Google that if you don't know it, but it is two people sitting on the floor, back to back.)

“Sounds good,” I said with a shrug. Was I supposed to be enthusiastic? I was excited, but the reality that I was going to get naked in front of a lot of people was setting in.

“You don't have to,” he said as he picked up on my nervousness.

“Yeah, sounds good,” I said, “Just nervous I guess.”

“Of course,” he said nodding, “I will put your name down, if you change your mind can you give as much notice as possible? Understand that there is no pressure on this, if you don't fancy it, you don't have to do it, even on the day,” he said.

I just nodded in reply. “What about hair and stuff?” I asked.

“However you want,” he said, “How it is now is fine.” It wasn't actually that hair that I meant.

“And...” I said looking at him hoping he would read my mind and not make me ask if it was okay I was hairless lower down as well. It is the small things that I worry about, I was about to get naked in front of 50 people, and yet I was worried if it was okay if my twat was shaved or not. “And... lower down...” I asked when he wasn't forthcoming with mind reading.

“Oh, whatever,” he said, “Natural, shaved, waxed, dyed, pretty shapes, doesn't matter. Just however you are comfortable,” I said.

I nodded in reply. “When is it?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, tomorrow afternoon,” he said, “If you can get here around 1 pm?”

“See you then,” I said.

I went home and rang Hanna. I wasn't going to tell her, but I was full of nervous energy and needed to expel it somehow. And talking about it was the best way I knew to deal with it. “Hi,” she said as she answered.

“Hey,” I replied, “What are you up to?” I asked.

“Was about to go for a shower,” she said, “Rock and roll.”

“Ooo you naked?” I teased as I requested a video call which she instantly rejected.

“None of your business, pervert,” she snapped back playfully, “Not quite, 1 sec.”

I heard her drop the phone onto her bed and some rustling before she picked it up again. “Not quite?” I pressed.

“Panties and a smile,” she answered, “Sup?”

“Guess what I am doing tomorrow?” I asked.

“Er... sky diving? Marathon? Debuting for NFL? Give me a clue,” she replied sarcastically.

“Remember that leaflet...” I began but didn't add any more details, I just waited for the penny to drop.

It took her a few seconds and I almost heard the realisation through her breathing before she said anything. “Oooo, no you didn't?” she said giggling.

“I did,” I replied, “Soooo fucking nervous.”

“Did you really sign up for it?” she asked.

“Yeah, but regretting it now,” I said. “I sent my details off expecting to not hear anything back, but I got offered a 'job' tomorrow afternoon.”

“What do you have to do? Just literally sit there with no clothes on while people draw you?” she asked.

“Pretty much yeah,” I said, “And get paid fifty bucks for it as well.”

“Wow, seriously they pay you?” she asked.

“Apparently so,” I said, “It does soften the blow a little bit.”

“How long is the session?” she asked.

“An hour,” I replied.

“Fifty bucks an hour, fucking hell, sign me up,” she said. “Why are you nervous?” she asked. It was a stupid question when written down like this, but that is exactly the question I needed asking. It focuses me and lets me compartmentalise what is going through my stupid teenage brain.

“Being naked in front of so many people,” I said.

“How many are there?” she asked.

“Fifty,” I said.

She whistled. “Yeah, okay that is a lot,” she said giggling. “One dollar per person seeing your twat,” she added.

“Not helping,” I said.

“I wasn't trying to,” she said. “Sorry. So come on, why are you nervous? Being naked is the entire gig, you knew that before you signed up,” she reasoned.

“I guess,” I replied, “It is a lot of people though.”

“Yeah, I guess,” she said, “Can you back out of it?”

“Yeah,” I said.

“But you don't want to?” she asked. She knew me so well. The tone of my response said more than my words.

“No, I don't,” I said grinning.

Hanna laughed. “You are such a slut,” she giggled. “Braver than me. So go and do it, if it is the worst experience of your life, then so what. Better to have tried it and hated it than have the nagging doubt forever if you back out of the session.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“No probs,” she said, “Gonna go for a shower, let me know how it goes.”

We hung up and the next day came far too quickly. Nerves are a weird thing. I spent way too long meticulously choosing my t-shirt, jeans and underwear. Even down to my shoes and socks they were carefully and deliberated chosen. Time wasted, I would be removing all of them anyway, but it made me feel in control, so that is how I spent an hour of my morning. I wore a skinny fit t-shirt with the tongue logo from the Rolling Stones album with a black, knee-length pleated skirt. Underneath it, I wore my cutest underwear, which were multicoloured butterfly print bra and panties on a white background. My socks were simple black trainer socks and my trainers were black and white checkerboard Vans. All pointless, it was all coming off, but whatever, made me feel better.

I went to my lecture in the morning and then headed over to the art department. Professor Davies greeted me and thanked me for turning up. The lecture hall was set out with a circle of easels around a centre with two gym mats on the floor. I guess that is where I would be sitting. I was early, really early, but I didn't have any plans anyway, so I had may as well be here and nervous rather than on my own, Conversation was casual and friendly with Professor Davies.

Students started to arrive at around 12:50 and I quickly realised how many people fifty was. It was a
number that doesn't sound very large. You can easily spend fifty bucks on a decent meal, or on a few rounds of drinks, but when fifty refers to the number of people who are about to see you naked, it is a lot of fucking people. Professor Davies must have recognised my nerves. “You will be fine,” he said.

The other model arrived and that helped. He was super cute. Six foot tall, well toned and just super cute. He said hi to me and we had a chat for a few minutes. “Okay,” Professor Davies said, “Ready when you two are.”

“Awesome,” Martin (the other model) said, “We will go and get ready.”

“Er...” I said looking around, “Is there separate changing?” I asked.

“Does it matter?” Martin replied. Not so much his reply surprised me, but the bluntness of his reply, and the way he was right.

“We do have separate facilities,” Professor Davies said with a smile.

I followed Martin and he opened the door into what was effectively a store cupboard. There were benches around the sides and a locker on the wall. I did wonder where I would put the key. I did have a couple of natural pockets, but fuck right off, keys are sharp. “See you in a min,” he said, “We will go in together. There will be a robe in there,” he said pointing at another room.

“Yeah, okay,” I said, “Where do we leave the key for the locker?”

“Oh, don't bother,” he said, “No one will steal your stuff.”

I went into the room and was a little surprised that there was no lock on the door. Of course, there wasn't, it was a fucking store cupboard. Putting a lock on it would just make it way too easy for horny students to fuck in it. I undressed and slipped the robe on. I would have appreciated a mirror, but there was none (again, it was a store cupboard). I checked my phone and there was a message from Hanna.

HANNA – Good luck xxx Let me know how it goes
SOPHIE – Will do, just going in now

I went out of the room and Martin was waiting. He was also just wearing a robe. He smiled at me and nodded. “Ready?” he asked to which I just nodded.

We went into the room and the remaining seats had filled up. I looked around the room and nearly ran away as fast as I could. I was terrified. So many people. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest. I expected it to be a turn-on and a buzz, but I was too busy shitting myself. Wearing just a robe felt so exposed, it was way passed my knees, it was a one-size-fits-no-one sort of fit and it effectively drowned me. Even so, the coolness of the air in the large room licking up between my legs against my naked pussy felt very very exposed. “Don't overthink it,” Martin said, “Come on.”

I followed him to the centre of the group of students and Professor Davies spoke. “Okay folks, one-hour session, the pose is as indicated on the wall,” he said as he pointed at a massive screen which showed the pose we were going to be holding. “Usual rules. No phones, no cameras, no off-topic conversation. Basically, don't be a dick.” I grinned at his bluntness. I loved University life, they treated you like adults and spoke to you as such unless you gave reason for them not to.

“In your own time,” he said to Martin and me. “Get comfortable, if you need a break, then just say, don't break your back holding a pose that isn't working for you.”

Martin looked at me and I looked at him. We unfastened our robes and simultaneously dropped them to the floor. As is the natural reaction both of our eyes dropped to the interesting bits and I wasn't disappointed. He was cute and guys look awesome hairless. As an added bonus it makes things look bigger as well. I am not sure what he thought of what he saw of me, I assume he wished I had tits, but there was nothing I could do about that. Not without a few grand anyway.

We got into the position indicated and I tucked my feet up as tight as I could between my legs to hide my pussy. It wasn't maintainable for an hour though and after a few seconds, I went for a more natural sitting position which gave around 12 people a fairly unrestricted, and legs pretty much open, view of my hairless pussy. “Okay,” Martin said.

“Yeah, okay,” I said.

The session began.

I think disbelief was the main coping mechanism that I used. I was sat naked in front of 50 people, 52 if you include the Professor and Martin. 52 strangers could see everything. I say strangers. As I scanned the area of the room I could see by just moving my eyes I did recognise a couple of people. I didn't know their names, but I had seen them in the student union bar as well as just around the campus. It was surreal, seriously surreal and yet awesome at the same time. I was naked in front of 52 people and it was awesome.

My entire body was tingling, and my nipples were rock hard, but not with sexual excitement, just general excitement. I was as exposed as it was possible to be, and yet I felt so empowered for some reason. I wouldn't say that I am proud of my body, but you know what? It enables me to do some pretty fantastic stuff and doesn't complain at all. As Tim Minchin said, “I spend so much time hating it, but it never says a bad word about me.” Never has such a truer statement been made. Yes, I would love to have bigger boobs, more rounded hips, a more pronounced bum, or even just nicer calves. You know what though? I was sat here showing it all, 50 people had turned up to draw my nakedness and my nakedness was okay, it was better than okay, it was mine and as Hanna has told me hundreds of times during my low days. “Don't be so fucking daft, you look awesome.”

I could feel Martin's bare back resting against my own and we were using each other as a backrest. I was leaning against him which enabled my stomach to be entirely relaxed. I assume he had to hold himself up slightly with core strength as I was a flyweight compared to him. Not that he was in the slightest bit fat, but I am tiny, he would easily have 30 or 40 kg on me. When I concentrated I could feel him breathing which was pretty cool.

My bum was going numb and my arms were starting to tingle where the blood was being cut off. I wasn't resting my chin on my hand as per the Kappa logo, I was loosely hugging my knees with my hands gently clasped in front of them. Where my knees pressed against the insides of my arms I was going numb and now I had noticed it it was all I could concentrate on. I scanned the room for a clock, but I couldn't see one, it was likely behind me. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing, there wasn't much to do but watch the clock.

“Can I have five minutes?” I asked without moving.

“Certainly,” Professor Davies said straight away, “Take five folks.”

I felt Martin get up and so I stood up as well. I covered between my legs with my hand and was going to grab the robe, but Martin handed it to me. “Cheers,” I said taking it off him.

“No prob,” he said, “I was getting to needing a break. Numb ass,” he added.

“Yeah, me too,” I grinned at him as I wrapped the robe around myself.

I shook my arms and legs and basically stretched out all of my aching limbs. The students were either chatting or had disappeared for a bathroom break. After a few minutes, everyone seemed to be back. “Ready?” I asked Martin.

“Whenever you are,” he said.

I nodded at Professor Davies. “Okay folks,” he said, “Another 20 minutes or so, take your seats.” He nodded back at us and we both removed the robes again. Sat back on the floor and resumed the same position we had been in a few minutes earlier.

The last 20 minutes flew by as I started to get more comfortable with nudity. It is a strange observation to have an artist hold a pencil up and close one eye as they worked out aspect and scale. I wondered what they were working out the length of? I didn't really have anything that required a length denomination. Probably something boring like my arm or a leg. The session was ended and again Martin handed me the robe.

“Okay class, leave your work where it is, it will be collected once dried,” he said, “A big thank you for Sophie and Martin, stellar work. See you all next week.”

Each and every one of the students thanked us. Not one of them passed a crass comment or anything like that. It was genuine thanks and even though it was the smallest of all things, it was nice to be appreciated. What I had just done was massive, for me anyway, I am not body confident to that degree and now there were 50 drawings of me. Well, 25 I guess, the ones behind me drew Martin.

They dispersed and the room began to empty. Martin and I went to the changing cupboards and got dressed. It felt odd to have clothes on again. I went into the main lecture hall where Martin was chatting with Professor Davies. They waved me over. “Nice work there Sophie,” Professor Davies said.

“Thanks,” I said, “I can sit and do nothing with the best of them.”

He smiled knowingly. “I am sure,” he said, “But seriously. It is harder than it looks and takes a lot of nerve. Really your first time?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, “Wasn't at all shitting myself. Sorry,” I said as I failed to check my language.

“You did well,” Martin said, “Didn't realise it was your first session.”

“Can I add you to the roster?” Professor Davies asked me.

“Yeah, of course,” I said, “How often are models needed?”

“Not that often,” he said, “But good ones are always handy to keep on record. Do you drive?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No? Why?” he asked.

“You can get work from nearby Universities as they are always short of them, but driving is essential really,” Martin said as he cut on to answer the question.

“Oh right, no, I don't drive,” I said.

“I will add your contact details to our sister sites anyway,” he said, “We can sometimes work something out.”

“Okay, awesome,” I said. I looked around the room at all of the artwork left abandoned. “Can I look?” I asked as I pointed at the artwork.

“Oh, yeah, of course,” Professor Davies said, “Goes without saying,
but don't touch.”

“Of course not,” I said.

“Cheque okay?” he asked.