Self Dares Ch. 02

Story Info
Show me yours I will show you mine + Modelling + Awesome sex.
16.5k words
4.8
18.3k
30

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
579 Followers

That single day ignited an exhibitionistic streak in me. I had always known it had been there, the fantasy of being caught naked in public or just the excitement and risk of being naked where people could catch me. I wouldn't go so far as to claim it to be life-changing or anything like that. I was a long way away from burning my bra and stopping shaving as I reclaimed my female rights to be naked as and where I wanted to be, but it switched the fantasy from pure fantasy to experience.

It had been fairly tame in the grand scheme of things, the Amazon delivery driver saw me in sexy sleepwear, my neighbour caught a glimpse of me naked and the pizza guy got a fairly okay tip. Not bigging myself up there, my body is my body and nothing special. Put me in front of a mirror and I will easily point out what I don't like and what I would like to change, but that is just teenage insecurity. He seemed fairly happy with his none monetary tip. I had wondered if he had whacked himself off to me when he had been alone. I wondered if he had told his friends. I have ordered pizzas since then and it hasn't been the same guy, maybe he was that traumatised that he hung up his delivery driver cap. Or as Hanna suggested, maybe he wanked himself to death over my tight little sexy bod.

As I say I didn't go clothes-free and cast off the shackles of societal decency. I was still very cautious and valued my privacy. The thrill of being caught was still there though, but the changes were small and developed over time. As the winter months turned into Spring and finally Summer instead of wearing lighter pyjamas I just wore less. Progressing from long trousers and a long shirt I gradually edged towards sleeping naked. I was surprised at how comfortable it was to sleep with no clothes on and I understood why Hanna just wore less as it got warmer and didn't battle with an air conditioning and nightwear balancing act.

The long trousers were removed and I just wore a long-sleeved shirt and panties. I still wriggled around a lot and I was paranoid about losing the duvet and someone walking in on me so I actually went bottomless before topless. For a few weeks, I slept wearing a vest and nothing else. Confidence grew though and as I realised I never actually woke up not decent I eventually just did it and started to sleep naked. It felt liberating and soooo comfortable. I still wore panties when I was on and pyjamas if I slept over at someone else's house as that would just be weird. I also wore something if it was cooler than I was comfortable with, but for the majority of the summer, I wore nothing in bed.

Late night or early morning bathroom runs where I would just go in whatever I was sleeping in was the first baby steps. Eventually forgoing the bathrobe I nervously and with tingles rippling up and down my naked body I tippie-toed to and from the bathroom naked. It was hardly a journey fraught with danger, worst case was Mum, Dad or brother saw me with no clothes on, but I only did it when it was late (or super early) and I checked all lights were off before I streaked.

I assumed that no one knew of my new sleeping habits, but for my birthday I always got a new pyjama set from Mum and Dad as a little extra. I was 'rabbit in the headlights' when Mum asked me if I wanted PJs this year or something different. I guess she put two and two together as she hadn't washed any of my sleepwear for months except for if I stayed over somewhere or someone stayed here. I eventually managed to stammer I would like some winter ones. It was strange, she didn't give a shit, who cares if I sleep naked or not? In fact, she probably doesn't know I am sleeping naked, I could just be wearing underwear or one of my loungy t-shirts I have my own room, and I am not hurting anyone, if I want to wear nothing in bed then that is my choice. Graham sleeps naked all year round and has done for years. I have never seen Dad in any sort of sleepwear and Mum just wears a t-shirt.

My neighbour never mentioned that he saw me naked. Either to me or to any of my family either. It had been a bit awkward the first time we saw each other and spoke, but only because I made it like that. He was too much of a gentleman to mention it. It hopefully gave him a bit of a thrill and that was enough. He hadn't had a repeat performance as of yet. I also haven't flashed any delivery driver since.

That was probably my only regret of the naked day. Not the nude pizza one, but the 'dressed' Amazon delivery. I wish I had done it naked, or at least topless. As soon as I had done it I wished that I had done it at least half naked and was high on my list to rectify. The opportunities were few and far between though. The house was occasionally empty, but it was never empty for a prolonged period of time. At least not long enough to risk nudity. Dad worked from home, Graham was a student like I was, but also worked a couple of part-time jobs as well. Mum was a nurse, so our schedules were all over the place.

I had dared Hanna to do the same dare as I had a few times as her house was a lot more fixed schedule, there were days when she was home alone from early morning until late afternoon and occasionally longer. She never did though, she was close a few times, but she always wimped out of any of the dares. She went downstairs naked and had her breakfast, but a noise made her jump, she scampered back upstairs and threw her clothes back on.

My self-dares were getting a bit riskier. Never reckless, but definitely riskier. I regularly went to the gym, I liked to keep in shape and although I didn't suffer from weight issues, in fact, I was normally shouted at by the doctor for being underweight, but I did enjoy the gym. That and cute guys in shorts. Always a good thing. I rarely wore a bra anyway as I didn't need one, but a few times at the gym I had gone without panties as well. I wore gym leggings so it wasn't like I was prancing around in a skirt with no undies on, but even so, gym leggings are hardly the thickest of material. You could see the panty line of even the tiniest of underwear through them, and with none on the lack of a panty line was fairly telling. Of course, if you didn't know that then you would be none the wiser, but even so, it felt quite naughty.

The riskiest thing I started to do though was not wearing underwear. It was only very occasionally to start with, but I gradually got into a routine of every Tuesday not wearing any underwear. Still only one day a week, and only if I was nowhere near my period, but still, Tuesday was a University day and I went without a bra or panties if possible. I even dared to do it while wearing a skirt a couple of times as well and not an ankle-length skirt either, a knee-length one I had to be careful with. Sat in a lecture hall with stepped seating and desks with open fronts was fairly nerve-racking with no panties on. It sounds unlikely, but it is easy to forget and do something stupid. Get an itch on your ankle and uncross your legs as you instinctively lean down and scratch it or just something so simple as dropping something and picking it up without thinking. I don't think I ever did, but that is the thing with doing something accidentally, you don't realise you have done it. No one mentioned anything, and let's face it if a girl flashes her pussy in a lecture hall and anyone notices it is going to be public knowledge fairly quickly.

My occasional skirt-wearing quickly became the norm as I got braver. As I have said, the thrill is the risk of getting caught and the bigger that risk is, the bigger the thrill. Even so far as to when no one was looking, I switched which way my legs were crossed giving a momentary, but a definite flash of my privates. No one saw me, I was careful, but the act and risk were a serious turn on and my body fizzed with excitement and adrenaline.

I wasn't sure at first, it could have just been a trick of the light or just something creating an intermittent shadow. Either way, I got off my bed and closed my door properly. It was only partially open, with the thinnest of gaps between the door frame and the door. I was sure I saw a shadow move across and back a few times, each time a slower transition. I wasn't naked, I was wearing a thong and vest which was just what I had thrown on after my shower. I did have a robe that I could wear, but if you are just lazing around on your bed a robe is a bit unwieldy and after a while, it ends up more near you, than actually on you.

The shadow disappeared as I got near the door and I heard footsteps in the hallway outside my room. It sounded like they went towards Graham's room and for a second I was angry. Pervert was spying on me. The anger was quickly replaced with pity. Pity is too strong a word, he was still a pervert, but clearly, he needs to get laid and spying on his sister in her underwear isn't going to achieve that goal. For a second I considered calling him out on it, but it would just cause an argument. I had no evidence he had been doing it, and he would just deny it.

I went and laid back on my bed for a couple of hours until I was sleepy. I got up and went to the bathroom, it was approaching midnight and no one would be awake still so I went just wearing the thong and vest. I did toy with the idea of going naked, but for some reason I didn't I must have known as on the way back Graham came out of his room. The hallway was pretty much pitch black with the only light source being the TV that was on in my room further down the hallway. As his door opened though the light from his room flooded into the hallway and lit me up. “Hey,” I said as I walked passed him quickly as I was aware of how little I was wearing. I was glad I wasn't naked, but there was very little to the front of my panties anyway, and they were very lacy and totally see-through.

“Hey,” he said back
and I felt his eyes on my bare bum as I walked passed him.

I grinned to myself as I showed myself off. Knowing he would be looking I walked in the way girls do when they know they are being watched. One foot deliberated place in front of the other which tenses the muscles down the back of the legs and bum. There was nothing to the back of the thong either except for the tiniest triangle of material at the top of my bum which covered nothing to all intents and purposes from the back I was naked from the waist down.

I pushed my door closed behind me but made sure to not push it hard enough to close it. Although it had been my intention it was still a long shot. The door swung shut, rode up the latch to the limit before it would snick shut and then the spring-loaded latch forced the door open again. The hinges were smooth and if nudged the door did swing open easier than closed, but even so, it had been a perfectly weighted push on the door that I wouldn't have achieved again if I tried all night.

While I watched the door I lifted my vest up and over my head so I was topless and as the door swung open I held it over my now bare chest to cover my boobs. The vest did the job required, but barely, It was a small tightly fitted vest when worn by design, so trying to hold it across breasts took effort, especially so one-handed. I looked up and saw Graham looking as I reached out with my free hand. “Damn door,” I said in false protest. “Night bro,” I said.

“Night,” he replied as I casually closed the door as though that had been my intention seconds earlier.

I grinned to myself at my teasing. Yes, he shouldn't be looking, but equally, I shouldn't be teasing him either. Both as bad as each other. I removed my panties and climbed into bed pulling the duvet up over me. Enjoying the coolness of the sheets against my skin I gently rocked my hips under the sheets to brush them across myself. I went to sleep horny. I did consider playing with myself, but I was genuinely sleepy and my bed was being noisier than usual. I assumed that it just needed tightening up, but as was the case, I had forgotten again. I could have done it on the floor, but returning to my 'I am actually sleepy' comment, I just went to sleep instead.

I caught him doing it another couple of times. Nothing too intrusive, ultimately it was my fault for not closing my door properly. Okay, him spying on me was a massive betrayal of trust, but it felt kind of naughty as well. I didn't encourage it, when I noticed him doing it I closed the door properly or decided I needed a drink at that moment in time to leave my room and reinforce decency. He never saw anything more than a vest and underwear, at no point was I even topless, but even so, it made me smile that he was interested enough to perv on me. It was a bit of a lift and a boost, yes it was wrong on every level a brother spying on his sister, but even so, ego-wise, it felt pretty good.

It was a Tuesday night, Mum was working and Dad was at the bar as was tradition. Graham was in the living room with one of his friends and they were playing some sort of shooting game. I went downstairs to get myself a drink and glanced at the screen. Lots of bullets resulting in a lot of death were flying around. A lot of them in the general direction of Graham and Steve. They were doing three lives each by the looks of it. “Hiya,” Graham said when he noticed me.

“Hey,” I replied. Steve glanced as well and then looked properly which cost him one of his lives. I was 100% decent, I was only wearing a t-shirt and a skirt, but it was common knowledge that Steve fancied me and just me showing any level of skin was enough to distract him.

“Are you out?” Graham asked as Steve handed him the controller for his lives.

“Don't think so,” I said shaking my head, “Tomorrow maybe,” I added.

“Grab a beer if you want,” Steve offered. I think he was being kind, but equally, he could have been trying to get me drunk. It hadn't worked previously, and it was very unlikely to work tonight, but free beer was free beer.

“Oh, cheers,” I replied, “Are you sure you don't mind?” I asked in the sweetest voice I could achieve. Graham noticed and rolled his eyes, but Steve just smiled at me shyly.

“Get us one as well,” Graham said as Steve had clearly lost the power of speech.

“Will do,” I said.

“Wanna join us?” Graham asked.

It was out of politeness, but it was a genuine offer. As I have said, we get on really well most of the time and watching a film together would not be out of the ordinary. Video games didn't interest me, but it was a more attractive offer than sitting in my room on my own drinking beer like a saddo. “Yeah sure,” I said, “I will just go and grab my phone.”

I went upstairs and picked up my phone, I also put on a pair of panties as it was Tuesday and I wasn't wearing any. The skirt was knee length, but paired with a low sofa and drinking it would be foolish to not wear any.

It was a fairly good night. They were actually quite funny together. It also helped that they were shit at the game and got irritated regularly. They did offer me a go, but I wouldn't know which way up to hold the controller so I passed on the offer. I got the drinks as it seemed polite. I was drinking their beer, so the least I could do was wait on them.

I was texting Hanna through the night up until about half 9 when she went quiet. She was sick (hungover), so she had likely fallen asleep. I switched to surfing social media while watching them play the game. It was quite good to watch actually, it was fast-paced and the graphics were bright and engaging. I lifted my leg up and put my bare foot on the sofa. Both of them glanced at me when I moved my leg, but neither of them took a second glance. I deliberately, but naturally allowed my knee to sway side to side slightly as I sat on the sofa messing with my phone. They both looked again, and this time neither of them looked away for several seconds. I felt my stomach somersault and felt the warm rush of excitement as I flashed my underwear.

My panties were fairly plain and a non-descript white cotton, but they were panties non the less and they were being worn in a real-world scenario. They wouldn't be neatly positioned to perfectly sit across my privates and equally they wouldn't be perfectly lit. They were conservative enough for me to be fairly sure I wouldn't be showing anything other than the panties themselves, but there was always that possibility. Shadow would provide further mystery and I wish I had worn black ones as they would have given the illusion that I maybe wasn't wearing any at all. I kept messing with my phone as the two of them stared at my underwear. I was quite proud that my panties cost them two lives, complete with a 5-second kill cam, respawn, and then the second death.

“Want another bottle?” I asked as I placed my phone down and put my foot back on the floor again.

“Uh, yeah, sure, cheers,” Steve said as he looked back at the TV.

“Please,” Graham said.

I placed the fresh bottle on the table in front of each of them and sat back on the sofa again with my foot on the sofa as I had been sitting moments earlier. Whilst in the kitchen I had run my thumbs around the elastic of them to double check they were covering what they should be. They were both distracted and it was hilarious. I messed with my phone as though I was oblivious to the show I was providing, but I was hyper-aware that I was flashing my panties to them. A glimpse here and there was so powerful for a guy, seeing either of them less than fully dressed wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting for me. I would enjoy it, of course, I would, but it would be more funny than sexy if either of them were somehow flashing boxers or more.

After a few minutes, I tucked both of my feet up and sat cross-legged on the sofa. I pushed my hand down between my legs to redirect the skirt between them to cover myself. It looked like a genuine attempt, but I had no intention of hiding anything. I was now sitting cross-legged giving them a perfect up-skirt view of me. Again my underwear would be categorised as boring in any sort of visual examination. Practical and functional, but nowhere near sexy. The allure was purely the taboo of it. The perceived fact that I was totally unaware and they were both getting a voyeuristic peep at what they shouldn't be able to see. Looking up a girl's skirt while she was unaware. It felt naughty, and it felt super sexy.

Steve shifted his position and I wondered if I was affecting him to that degree. I wondered if he was silently fighting with an erection in his jeans. My thoughts wandered to if either, or both of them would masturbate to the image they were currently looking at. It was at that moment I remembered I still hadn't tightened my bed frame so all thoughts of me rubbing myself off later were quashed.

“Half 11,” Graham said a bit later on.

“Eh?” I said looking at him confused.

“Last bus,” Graham said, “For Steve.”

“Oh, okay,” I said as Steve finished his last go on the game and started to collect his stuff. He always brought his controller for the console as well as a backpack full of geek stuff that from what I could determine he never used.

He left five minutes later just leaving Graham and me in the living room. I was still systematically flashing my underwear in a faux clumsy sort of way. Nothing obvious, or even that revealing, but each time I did it Graham got distracted for long enough to lose a life in the game. I wondered to myself if I would look if I could see something of his that I maybe shouldn't be able to. I couldn't decide, I know I wouldn't find it as exciting as I assume he was doing, but I guess I would look. I would probably tell him and have a giggle at his expense. The lack of Steve taking alternate sets of three lives meant that he quickly got frustrated and turned
it off in what can only be described as a rage quit. I smiled, but I didn't mention anything. It had actually been a nice night and having an argument now would have been annoying.

stripgnd
stripgnd
579 Followers