Self Dares Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled back and looked at me for a second. "No," he said sounding puzzled then he put it all together. "Nooooooooo, I just knew I was going to cum really quickly," he said.

"And you did," I said with a giggle.

"Yeah, sorry," he said again looking very guilty.

"No worries," I said, "At least it wasn't on my face or in my mouth," I said grinning at him.

"Do you?" he asked leadingly.

I just smiled back at him. "I might show you later," I said.

I was absent-mindedly playing with him through his boxers and was surprised when I felt a reaction. I looked at him wondering if he was too sensitive or if he was up for round two already. I am being generous with calling it "round two," I was still very much owed round one, but I figured now wasn't the best time to be sarcastic. He smiled back at me and rolled onto his side as he kissed me. He stopped me shifting onto my side as well in a way that was dominant, but not forceful. Kneeling up he positioned between my legs and for the second time I was relieved of my panties. He had a good look before lowering his head down and licking me. "Oh fuck yes," I gasped as I felt his tongue caress my clit. He tried to push his tongue into me and although he did succeed and even taking into account how tiny I am there is no way that is getting me off. I let him try it for a while but gave him nothing in reaction hoping he would get the hint and go back to my clit. He didn't "A bit higher," I suggested as diplomatically as I could.

He stopped and went back to doing what felt awesome. He gently pushed a finger inside me and got into a rhythm as he licked and fingered me. "That feels so good," I whispered.

He looked up at me and I stared back at him as best I could. I lost focus a few times, my eyes refusing to cooperate with each other as they rolled around my head. "My turn," I said moaning softly as I rapidly rushed towards climax.

"Eh?" he asked and stopped licking me.

I grabbed his head and pushed him back between my legs again. "I am going to cum," I gasped.

The muscles in my tummy were pulsing as I lost control. My legs were tense and my breathing was random gasps as and when my body urgently needed oxygen. I could feel the tingle radiating from my pussy and heard myself squeal. He kept going and I was straight into a second orgasm. On my back with my legs wide open just letting him take me.

I could feel the bed shaking as he changed position and I looked down to see that he was also naked. I stared at his cock that was rigid between his legs and he looked bigger than he had felt. It took me a few seconds to work out that he was shaved. It looked good and it really does make things look bigger down there. He kissed up my body and our lips met. I tasted myself on his tongue as we kissed and I felt his cock rest between my legs. "Condom?" he asked.

"If you don't mind," I replied. Which was way more polite than my actual internal voice was. What I actually meant was, "Yeah you need a fucking condom. With all due respect, I don't know where you have been and you have no idea where I have been either."

He put one on and resumed where he left off only this time he didn't rest between my legs he penetrated me. "Mmmmmmmm yeah," I moaned as I felt him overcome my natural resistance and slide into me. I felt his balls push against me and it really is true. Size doesn't matter. Fuck it felt good.

We kissed while he held himself in me before he started to thrust into me. "Wow," he mumbled as he fucked me. I am not sure whether wow is an acceptable remark in this situation. "Will you cum again?" he asked me.

I looked up at him and could see he was way closer than me. I shook my head. "No," I said, "Cum in me." If he was going to last more than 2 minutes then yeah I would cum again and again and again, but there was no way he was going to. The condom didn't help, the feeling of him exploding inside me would likely make me cum, but not with a condom on.

He picked up the pace and started to grunt with each thrust. I waited and at that exact moment in time, my mind wandered to how much better sex had been with Hanna. Now don't get me wrong, he wasn't bad, and it was nice and all that. I have no real complaints and Hanna was in desperate need of owning a cock, but of the two, I would swap him for Hanna at that moment in time. "Oooh yeah," I said as I felt him fire inside me. My eyes lit up and I stared up at him. How much cum did this guy have? Fucking hell it felt like he was cumming forever and I wondered how much capacity a condom actually had.

He slowed down and stopped. Resting on me for a few seconds as I felt him going soft inside me. I was going to tell him to be careful when he pulled out as I was tight enough to peel the condom off on the way out and "oh dear, cum everywhere." He had clearly experienced the same though and removed with grace and no spills. I grinned at him and closed my legs protectively. Why do guys look at it when they have finished? Come on, surely no one wants to see actually inside it... or maybe they do.

At least there was no real wet patch to deal with and I twisted my legs around him so I could close them properly and curled up onto my side. "That was nice," I said. I instantly regretted the "nice" comment as I felt his ego would want a much higher compliment, but he seemed okay with nice.

He went to the bathroom and when he came back he got in bed with me. "Are you staying?" he asked.

I looked at him with my "are you fucking joking expression." I really need to work on hiding my internal thoughts. If he kicked me out after fucking me then to say that I would not be amused would be a massive understatement. I would be livid and would potentially get violent. Okay maybe not to that extent, but he would be off my Christmas card list. He saw my face and instantly got defensive. "You can. I was just checking. I want you to," he stammered.

"Yes I am staying," I replied with more than a hint of underlying venom. I am not sure if he didn't hear the underlying tone or if he just ignored it. I was more than a bit frosty for a few minutes, but I eventually got over myself, gave him a kiss, cuddled into him and went to sleep. When I woke up though I didn't wake him with a blow job, which I probably would have done had he not fucked me right off and not in a good way.

I refused breakfast as I had seemingly drunk more than I thought and felt a little delicate. I gave him a kiss and a cuddle before leaving. Walk of shame home in my dinner dress and stilettos. I caught the bus and got home around half 10. I let myself in and Mum was in the kitchen. "Hi love," she said, "Good night?"

"Yeah was okay," I said in a disinterested tone. My usual response was just a wry grin after I had had sex. She knew and I knew that she knew, but neither of us wanted to be discussing it in any sort of detail.

I went upstairs and closed my door before removing my dress in preparation for going for a shower. I heard footsteps on the stairs and waited to see where they were going before removing my panties. Moments later there was a tap on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. I was fairly sure that it would be Mum, but it is more than a little embarrassing to assume such a thing and invite your Dad or brother in when you are half-naked. Ever since she had to help me shower and stuff I was a lot more lax on nudity. I drew the line at total nudity, but underwear or even topless and I didn't bother if it was only Mum.

"Me," Mum said.

"Yeah, come in," I said as I held the dress over my chest to hide my modesty. Mum came in and looked at me. "Everything okay?" she asked looking at me concerned.

"Yeah, it was fine," I said. I have no idea why I was in such a shit mood. The sex was good, maybe good is generous, it was adequate, second try at least, and I had no complaints. Yeah, I lie, I had complaints, but if you average the entire evening it was awesome.

"Okay," she said looking me up and down, "If you want to talk I am always free," she said.

"Thanks," I said smiling at her. "It just wasn't.. yeah," I said.

"What you expected?" she offered to which I nodded. "In a bad way?" she asked.

"No, well, yeah, maybe," I said as I tied myself in a knot. "He was a bit... I dunno, just, it wasn't.. great," I said.

"It isn't always," she said with a shrug. Not dismissively, just matter-of-factly.

"Is it normal for him to be... er... early?" I asked.

She smiled at me as she knew what I meant. "|Yeah, sometimes," she said nodding. "Fucking annoying isn't it," she added with a grin.

"Yeah, just. I dunno," I said, "Disappointed I guess."

"Don't beat yourself up, not all sex is good," she said, "Did you use a..." she began.

I cut her off. "Yes," I said smiling at her.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" she asked.

"Oh, no, nothing like that," I said, "It was just..."

"Shit?" she finished for me with a smile.

"Not great," I corrected. "Anyway. Gonna grab a shower. Thanks, Mum."

"No prob," she said giving me a hug, "Do you want some brunch?"

"Please," I said.

I dropped my panties as soon as the door was closed and went for a shower. I took a little longer than was strictly necessary as I had a fair bit of sexual tension that needed releasing. I had a missed call from Hanna when I got back to my room so I sent her a text to say I was just getting lunch and then I would ring her back. I threw on a t-shirt and toyed with going downstairs with no underwear on. Exhibitionism is addictive, but even with a reasonably long t-shirt on it would have been closer to full-on flashing as opposed to a controlled risk of indecent exposure. I put some panties on and went downstairs. Mum eyed me as I walked in and made myself a bacon sandwich from the plate of cooked bacon that was on the side. "Your Dad is in the study," she said as she subtly suggested I should put some more clothes on.

"Uh-huh," I nodded as I tugged at the t-shirt to make sure it was as low as it could be. I pulled out a breakfast bar stool and sat on it. "Why is bacon so awesome?" I asked rhetorically.

"Any plans for today?" Mum asked after a few moments.

"Not really," I said, "You?"

"Shopping. If your Dad ever finishes work," she said.

I smiled at her. "Clothes shopping?" I asked to which she nodded. "Yeah he will be working all day," I said laughing. He hated clothes shopping.

"Yeah," she said standing up and poking her head out of the kitchen. "Carl, come on, we need to get going."

He did reply, but I couldn't hear the response. "I will go with you," I offered.

"I can't afford to take you clothes shopping," she said, "You are way too expensive."

The house phone rang and Mum went and answered it. I could hear her talking in the hallway so it wasn't one of those annoying calls at least. I finished my sandwich and poured myself a cup of strong coffee. Adding way too much sugar and plenty of milk I sat back on the stool again just as Mum came in. "Hanna," she said handing me the phone.

"Oh, ta," I said taking the phone off her. "Hey, sup?" I asked.

"Are you in?" she asked.

"Err, you rang me on the house phone... so... no, I am out," I replied sarcastically.

I could tell she rolled her eyes at me even though I couldn't see her. "Are you going anywhere?" she asked.

"Wasn't planning on it," I said.

"Sweet, on my way, see you in five, Dad said he would drop me off," she said.

"Awesome, bring vodka," I said.

"Obviously," she said, "See you soon."

She hung up and I placed the phone on the breakfast bar. I finished my coffee and got up to pour myself another one. "White," Mum said.

"Eh?" I said looking at her.

"I can see your panties," she said knowing that it was an argument that was pointless either of us having.

"At least I have some on," I replied.

"Not the point," she said, "I shouldn't be able to see them," she argued.

"Stop looking then," I replied. I was very pleased I had talked myself out of not wearing any.

"Just put clothes on when you aren't in your room," she said sounding exacerbated. I poured myself a second cup of coffee and took it back upstairs. I added some jeans and socks to my clothing tally. Hanna arrived and came upstairs. She didn't knock before she came in. I knew she was coming round, if I was stupid enough to be naked or misbehaving then that was my issue.

"Did you fuck him?" she asked. The first words that came out of her mouth.

"Hi, yeah, I am fine, you okay?" I replied.

"Yeah yeah yeah, did you fuck him?" she asked with a broad grin.

"Maybe," I replied coyly.

"Ooooo awesome, was it good?" she asked. I still need to work on my facial expressions being too easy to read. "Oh, no way. Was he shit?" she asked.

"Not great," I said honestly. "Like he was okay, but the conversation and meal were way better."

"That is a plus," she said, "He can learn to be better at sex, you can't teach personality," she added.

I laughed. She did have an awesome outlook on life and she did make a good point. "That is true," I replied.

"So what happened?" she asked.

"Well, he spunked in his boxers after a shit 10-second handjob," I said.

"Oh no fucking way," she said, "Really?"

"Yeah," I said nodding my head. "All over my hand."

"You shouldn't be so fucking cute," she said, "If I was a guy and you were whacking me off I would probably spunk in my pants as well," she said.

I laughed again at her. She was awesome. "And then once he had recovered he just hammered away at me for a couple of minutes and came again," I said.

"Condom?" she asked to which I nodded. "Yeah, shit sex is a whole lot better when there is no condom. At least the spunk makes you cum. Did you cum?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said, "He went down on me."

"Well then, not all bad," she said.

"Twice," I added with a wry smile.

"Stop your moaning then," she giggled, "You came as much as him," she added sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yeah... I... Just," I began. "The meal was so awesome, he was lovely and cute and funny and genuinely amazing, and then... that," I said.

"He was probably just nervous," she said, "He has fancied the arse off you for as long as you have known him and been legal. I bet you would be shit if Captain America rocked up and took you out."

"I bet I would still be able to lay on my back and open my legs," I said.

"You know what I mean," she said. "Give him another chance," she added.

"Yeah, I guess," I conceded.

"Does he at least have a big dick?" she asked grinning at me. She wasn't expecting an answer and it wasn't even a genuine question. Again though, my face needs to fuck off. "Oh no way, is he hung like a gnat as well?" she asked.

"No!" I said defensively, "Just... yeah... no."

She burst out laughing. "As long as he is big enough to get in, who the fuck cares. Easier to suck as well," she said. "Blow jobs are way easier with a small dick," she giggled.

"It felt nice, it was just..." I began.

"Shit," she finished for me.

"Shit would be harsh," I said.

"Wanna drink?" she offered.

About 30 minutes later Mum popped her head in and said that they were going shopping and they would see us later. They said they were getting takeaway for dinner and if we waited we could join them. One drink turned into two, then three then a fair amount. We were sober enough to participate in a Chinese take away though. They did offer for us to stay downstairs and watch a film with them, but as gross as it is they need time alone as well and I was fairly sure Saturday was sex night for them. Usually, both myself and my brother were out and they had the house to themselves and even if we weren't we were usually drunk enough to not care if they were a little "tappy" in the adjoining room.

We went back upstairs and continued the drinking. We had both slowed down as we were edging towards the drunker side of fairly drunk and were separating the drinks with water while simultaneously reducing the shot size of the vodka. It was assumed that Hanna would be staying over as her Mum and Dad will have had a bottle of wine between them by now and there was no way they would let her get a bus back on her own at this time of night. "Gonna get ready for bed," I said.

"Yeah, will just get a refill," Hanna said.

While she was gone I got sorted for bed. She came back in and placed my drink on the bedside table. "Milkshake I assumed?" she said. I nodded. I was okay with alcohol for now. "What are you wearing?" she asked.

"T-shirt," I said. Panties were just assumed.

"Can I borrow one?" she asked to which I just nodded.

She selected a t-shirt from my drawer, stripped to her panties and put the t-shirt on. She didn't bother turning away and I found myself looking at her bare breasts while she changed. I also noted and had a perv at her fairly see-through panties as well. She got in bed and we chatted. We heard it at the same time. A tap tap tap. We looked at each other and giggled. "Is that?" she said looking at me. I just nodded. "Ewwww, no way..." she said giggling.

"Yeah, ew," I said giggling. I turned the TV up a bit, but once you had heard it there was no unhearing it. We watched a rerun of Friends, but we both listened to my parents having sex. He really went for it at one stage and we all know when that was. He also lasted a lot longer than Andy did. I know I know, let it go, Sophie.

"Do you think he came in her?" Hanna asked mischievously.

"Don't wanna know," I replied looking at her. She was gross.

"Do you reckon she takes it up the bum?" she asked me.

"You are just so wrong," I replied.

"In her mouth?" she giggled, "Eww, she kisses you with that mouth."

"Just... no," I said, "Eww."

"Daddy cum lips," she giggled.

"You really are sick," I said pushing her, but giggling at the same time. "Anyway, I have kissed you," I retorted.

"Oooh yeah, a Mummy, Daddy, daughter, best mate foursome," she teased. She really did have the ability to take wrong to a whole new level.

I just shook my head in disbelief that she was even thinking these things. "Would you?" she asked.

"Would I what?" I asked.

"Have a threesome with them," she asked.

"Eww, no," I said staring at her. "Would you?"

"Fuck yeah," she said, "Your Mum is hot and your Dad sounds like he goes like a train."

I laughed, there wasn't really much else I could say to that. She knew how far she could take things and that was about as far as she could and it remain funny. "Need a wee," I said as I kicked the duvet off and went to the bathroom.

When I got back we turned the TV down and switched off the light. We were laying nose to nose quietly whispering to each other, Nothing sexy, just to keep the noise down as sound at night carries really easily and we didn't want to keep anyone awake. Neither of us started to doze off and the conversation went into the early morning. I heard Graham get back, fall upstairs and crash into his room.

She wriggled closer and I felt her body heat. She looked at me and then kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back then pulled back and looked at her. It felt like more than a just friend's kiss, but I wasn't sure. She was grinning at me and kissed me again. "Wanna cum?" she asked, barely any louder than a whisper. I felt her gently stroke her fingers across my panties and tease my clit through the thin material.

I opened my legs for her and she didn't need a second invitation. Her hand slid between my legs, moving my panties out of the way and stroking across my pussy. I moved my hand across to her and pushed her panties down. I slid my fingers between her legs and feeling her wetness I slid two fingers into her.

She pushed my panties down and we simultaneously wriggled out of them. We left our t-shirts on as we fingered each other. "That feels so good," she whispered.

I nodded in reply as we gently fingered each other. We kissed as we mutually masturbated each other. I wasn't going to last long. She knew how to get herself off and clearly, the same approach worked on me as well. Our breathing was laboured as we both neared climax. "Don't be loud," I whispered.