Self Dares Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head in reply. I pushed into her a little deeper and curled my fingers against the front of her pussy. Pushing fairly hard I rubbed against the wall of her vagina while my thumb teased her clit. I teased a third finger and I was a little surprised when she took it. "What?" she asked as she must have seen the surprise in my expression.

"That is three," I grinned at her.

"Yeah," she grinned. I felt her press at me a few times and after an initial pulse of discomfort, I suddenly felt a little fuller. "You too," she whispered.

I went to grab her hand as three fingers were fairly stretchy, but I never stopped her. Three felt really really nice at this pace and angle. Neither of us were urgently fucking each other. We were just teasing and stroking each other. Orgasm was coming for both of us, but neither of us were in a rush to get there. We kissed again and closed the gap between our bodies. Trapping our hands between us we went as deep as we could. Still slow and gentle, but very deep.

We were grinding our bodies together as we fingered each other, both of us getting closer to orgasm. "I am gonna cum," I whispered to her.

She nodded. "Me too," she said, "Go a bit quicker. Let's try and cum together."

My pussy was already pulsing on her finger as I picked up the pace in her. "Same depth, just faster," she said.

"I am cumming," I whispered.

She grabbed my hand and held it still as she started to have sex with my fingers instead of the other way around. My bed tapped a couple of times and with my free hand, I reached above my head to push against the headboard to stop it. "Oh fuck... yes," I whispered as I lost control of my body.

"Yes yes yes," she whispered back to me. Both of us stared into each other's eyes as we orgasmed. I think I was slightly before her, but not by much and it felt awesome. Being fingered is so much nicer than fingering yourself. We slowly came down from our climax and I moved my hand off the headboard. She looked up at where my hand was. "Oops, were we loud?" she asked.

"Nar," I said shaking my head, "Just a bit tappy," I added.

We had another kiss and a cuddle. "Sleep naked?" Hanna whispered.

I smiled at her and lifted my t-shirt up and off over my head so I was naked. She did the same and still laying nose to nose we fell asleep. I felt her wake up and manoeuvrer herself from our embrace. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Soz," she whispered, "Wee," she said.

She got up and put on a t-shirt. I watched her walk towards the door. I checked the time and it was half 8. "You need some panties on at least," I said.

"Oh, do I?" she asked pulling the hem of the shirt lower.

"Yeah," I said smiling at her, "Nice ass though."

"Will people be awake?" she asked.

"Mum and Dad probably will be," I said, "Turn round," I said to her.

She did and looked at me. I grinned at her. "Yeah, you need panties on. No secrets," I giggled.

I opened my bedside drawer and grabbed some of my shorts. I threw them to her and she caught them. I pulled the duvet up over my head and went back to sleep. She came back, stripped naked and wriggled up against me again. We cuddled and dozed until lunchtime. I was only partially asleep and I could hear people moving around in the house. I heard my door open. "Oh, sorry girls," Mum said when she came in, "Aren't you supposed to be at work, Sophie?"

"Fuck," I said as I looked at the clock, "Fuck fuck fuck, yeah." We were also both very naked and not under the duvet. At least not fully anyway. Hanna was uncovered from the belly button-up and was on her back. I was fully uncovered but was on my side at least. I shuffled the duvet around so we were both decent.

"I will run you in," she said, "Be quick."

She closed the door and I got up and dressed quickly. Panties, bra, black skirt and a white blouse. "Sup?" Hanna asked.

"Work in like seven minutes," I said as I finished buttoning up my blouse.

"Hahaha, oops," she said.

I pushed my feet into my shoes and checked myself in the mirror. I would have to do. It was only a bar job and I could do make-up on the way. "See ya later," I said pulling the duvet back to reveal her face.

"Yeah, have fun," she said as she blew me a kiss.

I was only four minutes late which is fairly impressive. I went in and saw my boss looking pissed off. "Sorry," I said expecting at the very least a bollocking for being late. Again.

He just looked at me and then checked the time. "I will see you later. Emma is ill and Phil hasn't turned up. Go and help Alice," he said.

"Oh, okay," I said pleased that the attention was at least partially deflected away from my lateness. I was on my last warning for being late and generally not giving a shit. His words, not mine. I went straight behind the bar and joined Alice. I said hi to her and looked up and down the bar. It was fairly busy already. It was going to be a busy day. At least it would go quickly. "Who is next?" I asked. A guy put his hand up slightly and as no one objected I took his order.

The shift went ridiculously quickly. I didn't take a break, but that wasn't an issue. I quite enjoyed work. All the buzz of a night out, but you get paid to be there and as long as you don't take the piss you can have a drink or two through your shift. Phil didn't turn up so it was just the two of us for the day. It was a fairly nice bar though so even with the longer wait times for a drink there was no trouble.

Midnight came and went and as people were ushered out by the security staff we started to wipe down and help collect glasses. I checked my phone and there was just a message from Mum telling me to let her know when I wanted picking up and not to get a bus home on my own. I sat down with Alice and the other staff who had been working and treated myself to a free vodka and coke. The boss came out of his office and called me over.

He was a dick, he was known for being a dick. He could have helped us when we had been busy, not just stayed in the office and did "paperwork". I am sure paperwork is very important, but in my mind, he just played games on his phone and generally dicked around. I went into his office and closed the door.

"Your timekeeping is shit," he said as his opening line.

"But my people skills and cheery disposition are right on point," I replied with a cautious smile. This could go either way, it depended if he was in a good mood or not.

"I am going to have to let you go," he said.

"Oh come on, are you joking?" I said, "I was like four minutes late."

"And the last time? And the time before that? And that?" he said, "You are never on time," he added. He did make a good point. I had also told a customer to go and fuck themselves a couple of days ago as well as they were being a twat, but I figured reminding him of that wouldn't help my case.

I wished that he had sacked me at the start of the shift, at least I would have had the day free. I liked the job, but it was ultimately a minimum wage bar job and they were ten a penny. I did like it here though. "One more chance?" I said, but I knew it was pointless. Even if he gave me another chance I would be late again and we would be back here again soon enough.

"Sorry Sophie," he said.

"Yeah, whatever," I said. I held myself short of telling him to go and fuck himself, but it did cross my mind.

"If you really value your job you could..." he began and looked at me.

I was confused for half a second before it dawned on me what he was suggesting I did. I laughed out loud and in his face. "Yeah mate, how about no? I'm not sucking a dick for a minimum-wage bar job," I said still laughing at him. "Go and fuck yourself," I added with venom. It felt like a fitting suggestion at that stage as there was no way I was providing that service.

He looked stunned. Genuinely shocked that I hadn't leapt up and proceeded to suck his cock while thanking him for the opportunity. I wouldn't class myself as having too many conditions for having a dick in my mouth. When I am in a relationship I will do it purely for something to do if you get me in a good mood, but I do draw the line at doing it for a job.

I took my wages for the shift and left the office. "Been sacked," I shouted over to the group of staff, "See ya's," I added with a cheery wave and smile.

"No fucking way?" Alice said, "Seriously?"

"Yeah, bullshit," I said.

I sent Mum a text as I left the bar and waited outside. She was there really quickly and I got in. May as well tell her. "Got sacked," I said. "Lateness," I added.

"Oh Sophie," she said sounding genuinely disappointed in me.

"It is fine," I said dismissively, "There are loads of bar jobs," I added, but I did hate disappointing her.

She just looked at me with an expression that said she had so much to say but knew it would just cause an argument so she was biting her tongue. "I could have kept my job, but I wouldn't do what he suggested," I said. It took her a lot longer than it had taken me to cotton onto what he had requested and when she did she just stared at me. "Err, road," I said.

"Sorry," she said looking back to where she was going. "That is sick, he is like 50," she said looking back at me again.

"Yeah," I said, "Better off out," I added. It was a little manipulative to swing her around to my side and make him the bad guy. His reasons for sacking me were fair enough and I am sure I would have been sacked many times over had I not been attractive, young and good with the customers. Probably in that order of importance as well.

We drove for a few minutes in silence. Well, just listening to the radio. "Oh, sorry for not knocking earlier," she said.

"No prob," I said as I messed with my phone. I had forgotten about that.

"I didn't realise that you would be naked," she said. She was fishing for information and I looked at her wondering how she would react. I would still claim that I wasn't into girls, but I had now had sex with a girl twice. Twice isn't a drunken curious mistake, twice is a "that was ace, let's do it again," sort of deal.

"Yeah, sorry," I said. I wasn't really sure what to say.

"No need to be sorry, I will knock in future," she said. I did wonder why knocking first anyway wasn't the go-to approach, but I let it go.

"Thanks," I said.

She didn't say anything for a while, but I could feel she was waiting to say something. "It is... er, it is fine if you are..." she began, "You know. Into girls," she eventually managed to say.

"I'm not," I said looking at her. "Well, I guess I kind of am a bit, but nothing serious." I realise how much of a slut that makes me sound. It was true though.

I could tell that my response had taken her by surprise a bit. Not me being a slut, I assume she didn't see it like that or just accepted that I was a teenager and sex was the most recent and greatest thing I have discovered. She was surprised because there was still the option that we had just slept naked as we were hot, she wasn't expecting me to practically admit that we had been having sex. "She is nice," she said, "I have always liked Hanna."

I smiled at her. "I am not into girls," I said, "It is just... nice." I was going to say that it was just like masturbating. It was closer to being relaxing as opposed to sex if that makes sense, but I didn't want to admit to Mum that I masturbated. Silly I know. She knows that I do and I know that she knows that I do, but neither of us want the details. I am 99% sure she does it, but I really don't wanna know for sure.

We got home and I got out. We went inside and Dad was still up. "Hi love," he said, "Good shift?"

"Got sacked," I said matter-of-factly.

He looked at me and just before he was about to comment he saw Mum who just shook her head. He looked back at me and shrugged. "Is that a good shift?" he asked.

"Tips were decent," I said. "What are you drinking?" I asked as I saw a glass on the table.

"Apple juice," he said, "Someone had to stay sober to pick up a certain daughter and it is a little sad drinking on your own," he said.

"Oh, okay," I said. If it was alcohol I would have joined him, but I wasn't bothered with apple juice. "Gonna go to bed then, night," I said.

"Night love," he said.

"Night," Mum said.

I went upstairs and took off my makeup. I went to the bathroom then went back into my room and stripped naked. I sent Hanna a text. "You awake?" I asked.

"Yeah," she sent back instantly.

I got under the duvet and cuddled it around my neck before I Face Timed her and we chatted into the early hours. She was also in bed and naked. Although we asked each other fairly early on in the conversation what we were wearing, it was never suggested we get naked on camera. I was gutted I had been sacked. It was dawning on me. I loved that job. Yeah, the boss was a dick, but the staff were ace and we always had a laugh. I guess that is consequence though.

I walked into another job that was just around the corner. It was a much larger company and it was less of a drinking bar and more of a gastro one, but it was okay and the people were nice. It wasn't as good as my last job, but I made a point of being on time for it. The boss also wasn't a dick, he was actually nice.

I plucked up the courage to go cycling again and it was a little awkward with Andy as neither of us had texted each other since we had had sex. I guess that says everything you need to know. He was firmly placed in the friend zone and he seemed okay with that. He was just lovely. He was the personification of that overly-used statement "as long as you are happy I am happy." He genuinely was happy if was happy.

The texts started slowly, but after a few weeks, we were texting as friends. I genuinely liked hearing from him and it did make my day when he messaged. I could sit in a bar with him all night and just chat with him. He was like a best mate. I am fairly sure he hated being friend-zoned, but I just didn't see him in a sexual way. I did miss him when he didn't text for a few days though.

"Oh my God, just go out with him again," Hanna said.

"Who?" I asked looking at her confused.

"Andy," she said, "You have mentioned him a million times. You luuuuurve him. Go and fuck him. Do it a lot and he will get better," she said.

"I don't," I said defensively.

"Yeah, of cause you don't," she said sarcastically. I had mentioned him a lot. "Invite him out at the weekend," she said.

"What, to the bar?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not?" She said, "I wanna meet him. I will wear my judge's hat and judge him. I will judge him good. See if he is good enough for you."

"I dunno," I said.

"There will be loads of us," she said, "Give him the friends test. Then you can decide if it is worth teaching him how to fuck you properly."

"He wasn't that bad," I said defensively.

"He came in your hand and then spunked in you in less than two minutes," she said grinning. "If he can't make you cum by fucking you then he is shit. You orgasm if you just look at a cock for long enough."

"Fuck off," I mumbled. She was right. Well no, she wasn't. He wasn't that bad. She had won this one though and I had to concede. "I will ask him."

"Halle-fucking-lujah," she said. "Your round," she said handing me her empty glass.