Self Dares Ch. 05

Story Info
Second date with Andy, strip game and another modelling job.
15.3k words
4.71
9.8k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
568 Followers

I did invite Andy to come to the bar with us at the weekend. I almost didn't, but I couldn't think of a decent enough reason to not do so. It was just a simple message inviting him for a few drinks. I am not sure why I was being so standoffish with him. Like I mean, sex is fun and all that, but it really isn't the be-all and end-all of the relationship. As Hanna said, he can learn to be good at sex. It is unfair though. I am basing my entire reasoning on a one-off night where he licked me to two orgasms. Hardly a disastrous night when it comes to having sex. I have had sex with a long-term boyfriend and I have been left in the wet patch with a grand total of zero orgasms for myself. We had an awesome meal and an awesome night in general. Yeah, he was a bit premature on the first explosion and a little bit on the lower side for endurance on the second, but averaging the night. It was fucking awesome.

He took a while to reply. I didn't want to invite him, but now I was wondering if he was thinking of an excuse to not come. That would be really annoying. He messaged back with a "That will be great, see you there." I can't help but smile at that last sentence and I must apologise to all guys reading this. You really can't win can you and for that I am truly sorry.

This was the Tuesday and that Thursday I started my period. Fuck sake. A few days early, stupid body. I almost cancelled him but decided not to and soon enough it was Saturday night. It only took me an hour to get ready and that included showering, shaving, doing my hair, make-up and selecting my clothes. There was absolutely no way he was getting any action tonight. Most guys where it has been an issue at that time don't seem to be that phased by it, but for me, eww. Too messy.

My clothes were skinny jeans, a T-shirt and my Vans trainers. Underwear was socks and plain old boring black bikini-style panties. I wasn't bothering with a bra.

"Off to the bar," I shouted to Mum and Dad who were in the living room.

"Do you want a lift?" Dad asked. I could tell by his tone it was just from politeness. He really couldn't be arsed driving me anywhere.

"No ta, the bus is in a few mins," I replied.

I could practically feel the relief from the room next to the hallway. "Have fun love," Mum said, "Do you want a lift back?"

"No ta," I said popping my head in, "I will probably stay at Hanna's or just get a taxi. I will let you know though."

"Be careful," Dad said. Which was his go-to statement. I am not entirely sure what changes to my evening plans I could make to be careful, but I guess it made him feel better.

I left the house, locked the door behind me and went to catch my bus. When the bus arrived I sent Andy a message. "Just catching the bus now, I will be there for half 7 or so."

"Great, just on my way now so will be around the same time," he replied.

I got off the bus and went to the bar which was just half a block away. I went inside, ordered myself a drink and went to sit with my group of friends. There weren't loads of us, but there were enough to be a little intimidating when meeting them for the first time. I sent Andy a message to let me know when he was there and I would come and get him. I was halfway through my first drink when my phone buzzed. I answered it. "Hi, you here?" I said.

"Just walking up," he said.

"Sweet will come outside. See you in a min," I said and hung up.

I stuck my finger up behind my back towards the table as I walked away as they all wolf-whistled and teased me for being in luuurve. I went outside and saw him just crossing the road. "Hey," I said smiling at him.

"Hiya," he replied scanning me up and down, "You look nice."

"Ta, you too," I replied and rose up on my toes to give him a kiss. It was on the lips, but there were no tongues involved.

We went back inside, I introduced everyone and we settled in for the night. I sat with him for a while, but he quickly got involved in football talk so I sat back with the girls when I got a drink. There were no drink rounds sort of thing. When you wanted a drink you got one, you asked if anyone else did and that was how the system worked. You did about break even over the evening.

"He is cute," Hanna whispered to me.

I didn't reply, I just grinned in reply. I know he is cute. Super cute. He was discussed in great depth. No, not that sort of depth. I found myself watching him. Not in a creepy stalker sort of way. He fit right in, he seemed to be getting along with everyone and I couldn't help but smile. He was a keeper. I can teach him to fuck me properly and if he can't, then I will introduce him to some vibrators, anyone can fuck me to oblivion with one of those.

There were a few couples in the group and throughout the night they cycled around being sat next to partners for a quick kiss and a cuddle. I sat with Andy a few times and we had a few tentative kisses and the feel of his hand on my jeans sent electricity through my body. Nothing too heavy, we were in public, just the reassurance of "Yeah I am here with you."

Last orders came around too quickly and people started to leave. As the final bell rang there were only a few of us left. I was sitting on the bench seat with Andy leaning into him. Hanna was chatting with Sarah and a few of the other couples were getting more heavily into the kissing as unspoken promises were made for later. I looked at him and smiled. He saw me and smiled back and we had another kiss.

"Wanna come back to mine?" he whispered.

I looked at him with guilty eyes. I don't think I have blue-balled him, but I guess a few kisses can give the guy the horn. "Uh-huh," I nodded. I checked that no one else was listening in before I continued. "I am not going to have sex with you though," I whispered softly and kissed him again.

He looked at me for a few seconds, but he read my eyes. It was my choice, but it wasn't my fault. "Sorry," I whispered.

I don't know what I expected him to say, and I guess his approach of saying nothing was for the best. Any response would have been assuming on his behalf. We finished our drinks and went to the bathroom. Hanna followed me. "Are you going back to his?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I replied but avoided eye contact. She could read me like a book.

"Oh dear," she giggled. She knew I was on. She probably was as well, we were fairly closely synced up in that regard. "Just a bit of sucky sucky then?" she asked with a giggle.

"Probably," I replied with a smile.

"Enjoy," she said.

We went back out and went outside. Hanna with Sarah, they lived fairly close so would share a taxi and me with Andy. The rest had already departed. "Lovely meeting you," Hanna said to Andy.

"And you," he replied. They had a cheek kiss.

"Have fun," Hanna said to me giving me a lips kiss. "Swallow it," she whispered as she pulled away.

"See ya later," I replied shaking my head. She was so gross.

We went our separate ways. Andy flagged a taxi down and we went back to his. I sent Mum a message to say that I was staying out. We cuddled in the back of the taxi and when we got to his I paid before he could react. He scowled at me but didn't comment. We got out and went into his.

There was no awkwardness this time. The cards were on the table. Yes, we were going to sleep together, but in the literal meaning of that statement. My legs were staying closed and my panties were remaining on. He was aware of the conditions and I am fairly sure he wasn't the sort to try and sway my decision. "Do you want a drink?" he offered.

"Just a water," I replied.

We went upstairs and into his room. "Back in a sec," I said as I went to the bathroom to refresh the required stuff. A quick wash, mouthwash swill etc etc.

I went back to his room and he was in bed. He was topless, or his shoulders were bare anyway. I smiled at him. He was so hot. "Do you want a t-shirt to sleep in?" he asked.

"What are you sleeping in?" I asked.

"Boxers," he said.

I grinned at him as I imagined him just wearing his boxers. "Nar, I will be okay," I said. I took my shoes, socks and jeans off. "If you don't mind," I said as I sorted the elastic of my underwear out.

He didn't reply. He just stared at me and shook his head. My t-shirt wasn't that long, he could probably see my underwear with him laying down. I lifted my t-shirt up and over my head dropping it on the floor. He could definitely see my underwear now, not that he was looking, with no bra on I was now topless. He was staring at my tits.

He pulled the duvet back for me and I got in next to him. I cuddled into him and kissed his neck. "Thanks," I said.

"What for?" he asked.

"Fitting in and tolerating my weird mates," I replied.

"They aren't weird," he replied.

"Eddie?" I questioned.

"Okay maybe a little," he said smiling at me.

I rested my hand on his bare chest and gently tugged at his chest hair. Not sure why I do that, but I always have. Almost a nervous twitch I guess. He didn't complain and even less so as my hand slowly edged lower and lower. I felt his stomach muscles tense as I touched his belly and crept towards the waistband of his boxers. I looked at him and smiled. I still felt like I needed consent before I ventured into his underwear. A strange concept considering I was laying next to him half naked wearing just panties with my boobs pressed against his arm.

He smiled back at me and glanced at my hand. "We don't have to," he said.

"I know," I whispered back as I gently slipped my hand into his boxers. I found his cock easily as it was already fully erect and like it came up to meet my hand.

"Fuck..." he whispered as my tiny hand closed around his shaft and started to work up and down him. "Oh wow," he whispered as he looked down his body at what I was doing. He couldn't actually see all that much, my hand was in his boxers.

I watched his face as I played with him. My previous experience was running around my mind as I fully expected him to go off into his boxers fairly quickly. He didn't though. I even had to adjust my awkward position a few times as my wrist was aching. Looks like my mouth is getting some action. I sped up with my hand in a last attempt to make him cum, but he lasted longer than my wrist. I kissed him on the neck and he twisted his head around to kiss me on the lips. Opening my mouth our tongues twisted together as I gently held him in my hand. I have no idea how guys do it, but my wrist was done for the night.

I gently nibbled his ear and pushed at his boxers so they slid down enough to expose him. I glanced down at him and grinned. Cocks are awesome. His exposed head glistened in the dim light of his room, and my fingers wrapped around his shaft as I slowly stroked up and down him. "Wanna blow job?" I offered. Again, I still felt we were at the stage of requiring consent.

He looked at me for a few seconds then nodded his head. He lifted his bum off the bed and slid his boxers down a little lower. I kissed him again, then manoeuvred so I was on my hands and knees. Shuffling down the bed I positioned myself between his legs and got comfortable. I am no stranger to sucking a dick, but I wouldn't classify myself as adept at it. I may be here a while, I had may as well get comfortable. I breathed through my mouth so he could feel my cool breath on his cock. I gently took his balls in my right hand and teased my fingers around them. Lowering my head while I stared up into his eyes I opened my mouth and lowered it around him.

"Oh fuck," he gasped as I surrounded him with my mouth. Even though he wasn't massive he still nudged at my tonsils and I gagged a couple of times. "Sorry," he said.

I just smiled up at him with his dick in my mouth. It was hardly his fault, I had been a little optimistic. I swirled my tongue around him, licking all around his shaft and head as I kept my lips sealed and sucked tight three-quarters of the way down his shaft. I pressed my tongue against the bottom side of his shaft then slowly started to have sex with him using my mouth sliding my tongue up and down him as I did so.

"Fuck... me..." he gasped as he stared down at me. It wasn't a request, it was just an expression of enjoyment.

I tried slow, fast, deep and shallow with my mouth. I tried cupping his balls, gently squeezing and just teasing my fingers around them. It didn't seem to make much difference, it seemed he loved getting sucked off by me. Who would have thought it?

I could tell that he was getting close. His consideration for my airway was getting less considerate as he thrust into my throat when he had the opportunity and his breathing was very laboured. I stopped for a second. "Cum in my mouth," I said and then resumed where I left off.

His leg started to shake and he was staring at me. His eyes were as wide as they could possibly get and although I had given permission for him to cum in my mouth I was expecting a warning. I didn't get one. "Fuck!" he said loudly as he stared at me. His volume took me a little by surprise and I looked up at him. I grinned as best I could with his dick in my mouth and then felt his cock pulse. Milliseconds later a salty goop flooded into my mouth.

"Ooo," I said as the flood of his semen took me by surprise a little. It probably shouldn't have done as I had been giving him a hand job for five minutes and sucking him off for another five or so. I can hardly look all innocent and claim I wasn't expecting him to cum in my mouth. Even so, it took me by surprise.

"Oh yes," he mumbled as a second ribbon of his cum rushed into my mouth and dribbled down my throat. My breath wheezed as it was partially blocked by his semen, but I adjusted my throat and finished swallowing what was halfway down anyway. I recovered a thread of control as I directed him to the roof of my mouth and let him finish his orgasm. I blocked my throat with my tongue and using my right hand I kept up a hand job until he stopped cumming into my mouth.

I sucked my mouth closed around his shaft and slid him out of my mouth with a very unsexy slurp. I need to work on that. "Soz," I said as best I could with a mouth full of cum. I tilted my head back to stop the dribble and wiped it off my chin with my hand. Very dignified. "Soz," I said again.

He smiled at me as I battled with keeping what felt like a shit load of cum in my mouth. He handed me a tissue, but I swallowed. The smile spread across his face as he saw my throat move as I swallowed his load. I even managed to mask the expression of pure disgust at swallowing cum. The taste is okay, but the texture is fucking wrong. "Ta," I said taking the tissue off him and wiping my chin.

"Fucking hell," he said grinning widely at me.

"You are welcome," I said as I dropped the tissue on the floor and lay next to him again. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. After a few moments, I got up and went to the bathroom. The aftertaste is grim. Not sure if it is the actual cum or the pre-cum, but something leaves a not-great aftertaste. Who am I kidding, it is cum, I am fairly sure it is not designed to be tasty.

We fell asleep and the following morning I went home. Mum got her wry smile when she asked how my night had been and she smiled knowingly at me. I didn't cum. I didn't even get penetrated. Hell, I didn't even get naked. But fuck me, that was a fun night.

I got all the shit shifts at my new job, but I was on time for every shift. I stayed late when required and didn't complain. Much. After my two-week probationary period, they eased up and my shifts started to settle down a bit. I guess the plan is to throw all the shit possible at the start and if they stick it out then they pass the probation. There were more staff than I was used to and on the busy shifts, there could be 20 members of staff. I was the youngest, but not by much. The oldest being well over 60. I recommended it to Alice and she applied and started to work there as well.

Wednesday's were ridiculously busy. As the night was generally the quietest of the week they put on a good food menu offer which really brought the people in. It gradually became one of my regular shifts and the staff were usually the same ones on that day. The tips were awesome, but the workload was super high. When the kitchen closed at half 9 the workload fell off a cliff, but from 5 until half 9 it was none stop.

It became a bit of a tradition that when the kitchen closed the kitchen staff stayed and had a few drinks as well as played a few hands of cards. As people finished their shifts they joined them and stayed until the end of the night. Once the doors were locked we had a few drinks. There were 12 of us. Alice and I were the only girls. The ages ranged from me, at 18, up to Benjamin who was pushing 70. We used match sticks as the currency for the card games and it was always an entertaining night.

We had to buy our drinks, but we got a fairly decent staff discount so you could get very drunk for not a lot of money. They always insisted on playing Poker and I just couldn't get my head around it. I knew the rules and the hands, but it was pure luck if I won a hand and had nothing to do with working out the mathematical chance. It was a good laugh though. For the umpteenth time that night, I was handed more matchsticks as I had run out of them again and I threw in enough to call the hand. Which I won.

"How about we make it more interesting," Liam said, "How about a game of strip poker?"

"Absolutely no fucking chance," Alice said without missing a beat.

I hesitated a little longer. My hesitation wasn't because it would be ten against one, it was purely on the fact that I still had a scar on my hip and I was paranoid about it. Like if they could see the scar they would be looking at the scar and not the rest of my semi-naked body. Teenage insecurity sucks. There was also the small detail that I wasn't wearing any underwear. All eyes were on me as I hadn't rejected the idea yet. "Er, probably not," I said with a smile. Playing a strip game was very high on my list of exhibitionist fantasies. Especially one that I had absolutely no chance of winning. Even if I had underwear on it was still ten against one and the chances of me winning were practically zero. I looked around the table and felt my tummy flutter just at the opportunity. Ten guys would see me naked. Strip me naked, lube me up and throw me in.

"You were tempted though," Liam said smiling at me.

"Always tempted," I replied with a smile, "But not ten versus one," I added.

"Yeah that would end badly for you," Alice said with a wry smile.

"Help her out then," Liam suggested to Alice.

"Yeah because ten against two would make all the difference," she replied, "I have no desire to be a martyr, and definitely not a naked martyr."

They tried for a few more moments to talk us into it, but it was a none starter really. If I had underwear on and they agreed to a game that was just pure chance then I would have been seriously tempted. Playing a strip game of pure chance vastly outnumbered was more attractive as chances are you weren't the one getting naked. Ten vs one and I had may as well just strip and cut out the middle man. Eleven in a game of chance though and I was only 9% likely to end up naked. Assuming it was played to one loser. Those are odds that I would go for.

Guaranteed defeat was a fantasy though. Or maybe the fantasy was just losing such a game with a large group of people. Playing a game where it would be very unfair and not in my favour guaranteed the nude fantasy. The only reason I didn't was because of social pressure. Being naked was taboo and I was scared of the image I would project if I willingly entered into such a scenario.

Liam, Noah, Oliver, Elijah, James, Will, Benjamin, Lucas, Henry and Jack. I wouldn't date any of them. Half were too old and I realise age is just a number, but with the best will in the world a 40-year-old doesn't want to be out partying three or four times a week and it just wouldn't work. There was no one there who was my type, but even so, a strip game would be awesome fun. Arm twisted behind my back and I had to sleep with one of them it would be Elijah. The only reason? He is black, and I have never slept with a black guy. Stereotypes? Yes, please. Judge me however you wish on that one.

stripgnd
stripgnd
568 Followers