Self Dares Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It played on my mind all week though and on the shifts I shared with Alice I tried a few times to raise the subject. She engaged and smiled at the prospect. She admitted to enjoying a strip game, but she had no desire to play a game where she had no chance of winning. We needed more girls. I checked the rota for Wednesday and it was the same as last Wednesday, with the addition of Ella. I am going to assume if Alice wasn't keen on 10 vs 2 she wouldn't be overly enamoured by 10 vs 3 either.

I considered various scenarios, but there was just no way it would be fair. Even if we had many times the number of clothes on to counteract the unfair sex split it would just take longer and statistically, we would just end up naked anyway. The only fair way I would think of getting the game off the ground was just a fully random game. Dice rolling, high card, something along those lines and the game was only played until someone was naked. That actually put the game in our favour as statistically it was less likely we would end up naked. We wouldn't have 13 dice, so high card was the most viable.

I waited for Wednesday and when it arrived I was actually nervous. Not for losing, defeat would be pure fantasy. I was nervous about it not happening. Again social peer pressure seemed to not allow me to suggest such a game. I am sure the guys would be more than happy for me to suggest a strip game, but I was worried that Alice and Ella would see me as a slut or something.

Shoes, socks. Black shirt, black skirt, bra and panties. My bra and panties were a matching set and were cute, but every day. I wanted them to be nice, but I didn't want them to be obviously "I have planned for this" levels of nice. If I rocked up in Victoria's Secret underwear it would look a little bit too keen. Not that I had any Victoria's Secret underwear, I am not made of money.

The shift was the usual. Absolute madness up until half 9 and then it tailed off fairly quickly. We were cleaning down tables and closing off the empty parts of the bar by 10 pm. The last few customers left at 10:45 and the doors were locked. 15 minutes early, but whatever. I joined the large table where people were sitting and took a sip of my drink.

Cards came out and as usual, I was fairly shit. I hated being shit at Poker. It was clear that I needed to learn the game and just playing it was not making me any better. I needed to understand why it was a bad idea to not go for certain hands in specific situations and not just see I had two of a kind and instantly hope for three or four of a kind.

The people who were there were:

Liam -- 28. Black hair. Not fat, but he could probably do with losing a few pounds

Noah -- 35. Blonde hair. Older surfer type. I bet he was super hot when he was early 20s, but he was a little bit too old now to pull off the look he was going for

Oliver -- 24. Brown hair. Average. In all aspects. I am sure he has a personality, but I haven't found it yet

Elijah -- 27. Black hair. Tall. Decent body

James -- 19. Meticulously styled blonde hair. Student like me.

Will -- 63. Greying hair. Tall, decently in shape and a real Grandad-type character.

Benjamin -- 68. Grey hair. Short, fat, moody. Fat is harsh. He wasn't huge, but he liked his beer and food.

Lucas -- 36. Quite cute. The sort of guy you could look at all day and not get bored. He is high maintenance though. He spends more time on his appearance than I did. I don't want to be fighting with my boyfriend over bathroom time. Clean is good, but a bit of dirty is fun too.

Henry -- 40. Quiet, keeps himself to himself. One-on-one though he is nice and quite talkative.

Jack -- 53. Jack is Jack. He is what he is. Zero fucks given. Like him or not it makes no difference to him. For that I respect him. I get on well with Jack.

Alice -- 22. Tall, brunette, bubbly.

Ella -- 29. Short like me, but not as slim. Attractive with curves. She had tits. Neither myself nor Alice do. So if boobs are your thing, you can't go wrong with Ella.

"Damn Sophie, you are getting humped tonight," Alice said with a giggle as she handed me some more matchsticks.

"Always," I said in acceptance of my poor performance. The way it was going it wasn't anywhere near a consensual humping. I was pinned down and getting fucked. Probably up the arse and arguably the lube was contaminated with sand. It was not going well.

"Oh is she? Who is the lucky guy?" Jack asked smiling.

"Who said it is a guy?" I said sticking my tongue out at him teasingly.

He stared at me. He suspected I was joking, but he would like confirmation. He wasn't getting confirmation. For the record, I wasn't getting humped tonight, not unless you count silicon as a humping. The game continued and my poor results continued. As the night wore on a few people started to leave and I was starting to accept that a strip game wasn't happening. Oliver had left as had Benjamin. I glanced at the time and it was almost half 11.

"Soooooooooo," Liam said glancing around the room and my heart fluttered a little bit. "Strip poker?"

I knew that Alice had already rejected the idea, so I got in there first. I threw my hat into the ring to lay down the marker. It is surprising what people will agree to if they have company. "I will play something." I said, "But not poker."

Alice and Ella looked at me surprised, but neither of them rejected the idea. That was an improvement, last time it was suggested Alice pissed all over the idea within less than a second of it being suggested. Ella grinned and looked around the room. "Hardly great odds," she said.

"Yeah, defo not," I agreed, "The game would have to be a random chance game." I almost said random luck, but luck sounded a lot riskier when wagering your decency. That may just be me, but I feel more at ease risking my panties on a game of chance than a game of luck.

"Wife would kill me," Will said, "That is me for the night. Enjoy," he said as he downed the last of his drink and got up to go home.

"Yeah, girlfriend would kick my ass," Lucas said, but I could see the pain in his eyes as he rejected the idea. Strip games are a weird concept. They are talked about a lot and are a common scene in many a teen movie, but in reality, it is very rare to get a chance to actually play one. He got up though and left with Will.

That left it as six against three, assuming Alice and Ella were willing to play. Still not great odds and in any game that relied on skill we would still lose badly. We needed a game of chance. Pure chance and it was only one in nine it would be me who ended up naked. I know I said earlier that losing was a massive fantasy of mine. It is, I genuinely would love to play a madly one-sided game that was 99.9% guaranteed to result in my total nudity. Fantasy though. Consequences and peer opinion left that as purely a fantasy.

Alice looked around the six guys and shook her head. "This is fucking mental," she said.

She didn't say she was out though and neither did Ella. I was 100% in if this happened. I wouldn't play on my own, but if Alice or Ella were in the game I would play. Shared culpability, the idea was foolish and offered no gain for me personally. Yeah, okay, seeing Elijah with no clothes on would hardly be a bad result, but the rest of them? Not interested. Saying that though, a cock is a cock and seeing one is always amusing.

"What game then?" Noah asked.

I shrugged. "Dunno," I said. I was trying to not look like I had spent a full week throwing around ideas. If I dived in with a fully planned out game then it would look a little bit keen. "Dice? High card?" I suggested with another shrug of my shoulder.

"Okay," Liam said as he eyed us suspiciously. Girls were notorious for setting a game up and then wimping out when it got interesting, or even not starting it at all.

"So lowest card strips?"Noah asked.

"Yeah," I said, "I guess."

"Just one item though?" Ella said looking at me. Like I was the ring leader? I guess I kind of was. It was Liam's idea, but it was me who was making this a possibility. That makes me sound way more important than I am.

"Oh yeah, defo," I said, "No way I am wagering everything on one turn of a card," I added.

"What if there is a draw?" James asked.

"Both of them remove something?" I suggested. That had been a scenario that I had pre-thought through.

"No phones, no creepy shit, nothing weird," Ella said. She was in and I couldn't help but smile slightly. It was on. Unless she lost her bottle.

"Yeah, defo," Henry said.

"Fuck it," Ella said, "Yeah. A game of chance. I am in."

We both looked at Alice and she looked like a terrified rabbit in headlights about to get mown down by a lorry. "Just to one loser?" Alice asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said glancing around the guys who offered no objection. They must have realised that their chance of seeing a girl naked had just reduced to one in three, but that was a whole lot better than no chance at all. Plus that part of the game could be a little bit fluid. Offer people the chance to abandon the game after someone lost, but also offer the opportunity to keep playing if we so wished. I had put a lot of thought into this.

"Okay, yeah," Alice said. "I can't believe I am doing this."

"Are you in?" Jack said staring at the three of us. I am going to assume it has been a long time since he has seen a twenty-year-old or teenager with no clothes on. I am being unfair there, for all I know he is a machine and regularly takes home the young ladies. He doesn't seem the type though.

We all said we were. "So what are we playing?" Elijah asked.

"High card sounds okay," Ella said.

"Lowest card removes one item of clothing," I added. "If a draw, both those players remove something."

"Aces high?" Ella asked.

"No, do aces low so it is just one through to 10, jack queen king," Liam said.

"And the Jokers?" Henry asked.

"How about if you draw a joker everyone else removes something," Ella suggested.

"Two jokers?" Henry asked.

"Everyone else removes two items," Ella said with a grin. I liked that idea. I hadn't thought of that. I suspected that this was not her first strip game.

The rules were clarified and re-clarified Equalisation of clothing was not done as "girls have more to hide." Not true really, guys have a cock and balls, we have a pussy and boobs. It is just ours don't hang around together, but they didn't argue about it. The items allowed were shoes, socks, 1 x top, 1 x trousers/skirt, 1 x bra / under-shirt and 1 x panties/boxers. That left me with six items.

We spread out around the table so we were all spaced evenly and shuffled the cards. The deck would be reshuffled after each hand and you could take any card you wanted except for the bottom one as that one could potentially be seen during shuffling. The order around the table was Liam, Noah, me, Elijah, James, Alice, Ella and Jack. The order was just how we were sitting. The cards were placed in the middle of the table and we all looked at each other. "I will just check the door," Noah said.

"Ha, yeah, good plan," I giggled. "That could be embarrassing."

He came back and took his seat.

For ease I will just list the cards as they are drawn in the order above, so they will all be Liam, Noah, me, Elijah, James, Alice, Ella and Jack. They are drawn in a different sequence each time, but for ease, I will always list them in that order.

Round one

Nine of Hearts

Black Joker

Three of Spades

Ace of Clubs

Eight of Diamonds

Four of Diamonds

Ace of Hearts

Ace of Spades

Two of Hearts

"Ha, yes," Noah said as he drew the Joker making everyone else's choices irrelevant

Everyone took their shoes off except for Noah. I smiled when I saw Ella wasn't wearing any socks. She saw me and smiled back wryly. "Yeah, wish I had put socks on," she said.

Round two

Five of Diamonds

Seven of Hearts

Six of Spades

Nine of Clubs

Nine of Spades

Three of Hearts

Five of Spades

Jack of Clubs

Ace of Clubs

"Oh man," Jack said as he took off his socks. It was cute how he neatly placed them into his shoes.

Round three

Ace of Spades

Ace of Hearts

King of Spades

Nine of Diamonds

Two of Hearts

Three of Diamonds

Seven of Clubs

Jack of Spades

Ten of Diamonds

"Ooo, draw," Alice said, "So Liam and Noah?" she confirmed.

"Yeah," Liam said as he took his socks off and Noah took his shoes off.

Round four

Two of Diamonds

Five of Hearts

Six of Hearts

King of Diamonds

Eight of Hearts

Queen of Clubs

Ten of Hearts

Queen of Spades

Four of Diamonds

"Fuck sake," Liam said as he took his shirt off. You could see how reserved he was at removing his shirt. He wasn't fat by any stretch of the imagination, but he was also no gym addict either. Ella, Alice and I all grinned.

Round Five

Queen of Hearts

King of Spades

Four of Clubs

King of Clubs

Seven of Diamonds

Six of Clubs

Queen of Diamonds

Eight of Clubs

Three of Diamonds

"Me again," Jack said, "The cards hate me." He took his shirt off to reveal an under-shirt

"Aww, no fair," Alice pouted jokingly. She knew that probably made his item count the same as hers though.

"Gotta stay warm," Jack replied.

Round six

Black Joker

Nine of Diamonds

Seven of Spades

Two of Spades

Five of Spades

Six of Clubs

Queen of Spades

Queen of Diamonds

Nine of Hearts

"Better," Liam said.

Noah, Elijah, James, Alice and myself all removed our socks. Jack took off his under-shirt and Ella hesitated. She was out of zero-value items. Bra or panties were about to be on show. No one said anything but we all looked at her as we waited. "Choices choices," Alice said with a wry smile.

"Yeah," she said.

"You are sat at a table, so trousers?" I suggested. If she took her top off everyone saw her bra, if she took her trousers off no one really saw anything.

"Yeah," she acknowledged, "But I have no idea how see-through my undies are," she said with a smile. Jack was sat next to her and reactively glanced down at her. He would have the best view along with Alice. After a few moments, she took her top off and crossed her arms over her bra. No one pulled her up on it and after a few seconds, she relaxed and revealed her bra. A cute black t-shirt bra strained against decent-sized breasts. She didn't need padding, she had awesome tits.

"Fucking hell," Jack muttered under his breath, probably a little louder than he intended.

Round seven

Two of Clubs

Ace of Spades

Four of Clubs

Ten of Spades

Nine of Diamonds

Five of Spades

Six of Clubs

Two of Spades

Queen of Spades

Noah took his shirt off with no protest or hesitation. Cute. Decent chest. A bit hairy for my liking.

Round eight

King of Clubs

Six of Spades

Four of Diamonds

Ten of Spades

Ace of Hearts

Queen of Spades

Queen of Hearts

Ten of Diamonds

Two of Clubs

James took his shirt off. He was super skinny and super skinny with a guy just looks scrawny. I know I am judging people by how they look, but come on, I am playing a strip game. Surely that is the idea?

Round nine

Eight of Diamonds

Three of Diamonds

Five of Hearts

Ace of Clubs

Ace of Spades

Jack of Diamonds

Two of Diamonds

Queen of Diamonds

King of Hearts

I watched with interest as Elijah took off his shirt. Yeah. I would snuggle into that chest all night. He was H O T. James shyly took his trousers off and was left just wearing boxers which he hid from view as well as he could. He was definitely not sporting an erection, or he was teeny tiny.

Round ten

Three of Clubs

Nine of Spades

Three of Hearts

Six of Diamonds

Six of Hearts

Ten of Hearts

Seven of Clubs

Eight of Diamonds

Ace of Spades

Jack lost again and stood up to remove his trousers. The confidence of age. He was wearing striped briefs complete with a bulge, and the bulge was... bulgy.

Round eleven

Three of Clubs

Six of Clubs

Two of Diamonds

Four of Clubs

Jack of Spades

Ten of Hearts

King of Clubs

Ace of Clubs

Two of Clubs

"Arr fuck," Ella said as she didn't really have an option. See-through or not see-through panties were a lesser evil compared to tits out. She unfastened her trousers and looked at herself as she slid them down. Jack also watched with interest.

"So how see through?" I asked with a grin.

She looked up and blushed. "Pretty fucking see-through," Ella said with a giggle, "Oops."

"Nice view Jack?" Alice said which snapped Jack out of gawping mode.

Round Twelve

Two of Clubs

Eight of Hearts

Seven of Clubs

King of Spades

Ace of Clubs

Queen of Hearts

Six of Hearts

Ten of Hearts

Queen of Spades

"Aww fuck," James said as he looked around the table and the colour drained from his face.

"Off off off." Ella chanted.

"Shit," James said and for a second I thought he was going to wimp out, but to his credit he didn't He wriggled his way out from behind the table and after a deep breath he dropped his boxers.

Five guys pretending to not look while secretly comparing and three giggling girls guaranteed he was not at all erect. He lifted his arms and twirled for all to see to whoops and whistles from Alice, Ella and myself. He was decently hung. He needed to shave or trim at the very least, but yeah, cute. I know guys hate their cock being referred to as being cute, but whatever, he lost, he has a cute cock.

"Are we continuing?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," Alice said, "Kicking ass here."

"I am out," Jack said, "That was way too close for my liking."

"Wimp," James said.

"Wimp with his dick still private," Jack retorted with a smile.

"Ella?" I asked.

She looked down at herself and I could see her battling with herself. She wanted to, but she was down to her skimpies and any further defeat was embarrassing for her.

In the meantime, Jack and James got dressed and left. James could have stayed if he stayed naked, but he opted to cut his losses and go home. I would have stayed, he was already naked and if he stayed he may have seen one of us naked, but it was his choice.

"Yeah, okay, fuck it, I have come this far," Ella said.

Everyone else agreed to continue and the game continued. The new order was: Liam, Noah, Sophie, Elijah, Alice and Ella.

"Okay?" Alice asked as she placed the cards down on the table.

Round Thirteen

Five of Hearts

Eight of Hearts

Six of Clubs

Ten of Spades

King of Hearts

Black Joker

"I needed that," Ella said with a grin

Liam, Noah and Elijah all stripped to boxers and my view was awesome. Elijah was ripped. Like wow, C U T E and then some. I took my top off and shyly cupped my small breasts before revealing my bra to the table. Alice took her skirt off instead of her top. She was wearing mint green boy short panties so I guess the panties are less revealing than her bra.

"One more of them would be nice," Ella said, "Three willies."

Round fourteen

Jack of Diamonds

King of Spades

Red Joker

Four of Clubs

Eight of Diamonds

Ten of Spades

"And there it is," I shouted as I punched the air. "Come on!!!" I said excitedly.

"No fucking way," Liam said, "No fucking way."

"Yes fucking way," I grinned.

"You first," Alice said to Ella with a resigned expression on her face.

It was then I worked out that Alice wasn't wearing a bra. Ella and Alice were about to get topless. I must admit that I felt a little bit guilty. It had basically been my commitment to playing the game that had convinced them to play and then it had been my final hand that had cost them their tops. Okay, the same hand was going to let us see three cocks so it was hardly a terrible trade-off. In the grand scheme of modesty boobs are the lesser of the potential exposure. On holiday I willingly sunbathe topless if the beach or pool allows it, but "losing" your top seems to make it worse. I was sitting (quite literally) fairly pretty, I was still entirely decent. Okay, my bra was on show, but so what, the fact it was underwear gave it a higher value than it warranted, I owned and wore smaller bikinis in public.