Self Discovery from Being Bullied

Story Info
A strong woman comes across a group of bullies and loves it.
7.2k words
4.64
60.9k
100

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality.

"You know, I know you are all 18, but you act like you're 12," I chastise the small group of boys as they hang out on the sidewalk. I had gone for a walk to clear my head and needed to pass them on my way back. When I did, they started to act like bullies out of some sit-com with their very bad jokes and insults.

I don't know exactly who they are, but I know of them. They are seniors at the high school, who go around bullying other students. I know this because I've seen all the complaints and postings about them on the neighborhood app. There's normally at least one posting a week about them.

As I am 25, a professional and female, I don't have to take their crap. So when they make a crack about girls being stupid right as I passed by, I stopped as it was clearly aimed at me. I stopped and faced them as we are out in the open on this sidewalk looking like a reject parody from King of The Hill.

"Why don't the lot of you go home? Why not do something novel, like studying to learn something?" I tell them, looking at each of them in turn. For sure they could be doing something other than hanging out in front of an old dilapidated wooden fence that surrounds a house that hasn't been lived in for years. And of all places to hang out, why in front of such a crap locale? Damn surprised the entire thing hasn't crumbled to the ground.

"Keep moving Hot Tits," the one on the far right of the group tells me. When he does, he doesn't even look at me. He looks away as he tries to have a 'I'm too cool for this' look. It is so damn disrespectful.

"What did you call me?!" I exclaim, not believing what I heard. In a way I do feel like laughing. I'm not really that offended as I've been called worse, but at least he could come up with a better crude name. I mean, have some creativity.

"HOT TITS," he says slow and clear while looking right at me. A few of his friends laugh at this. I have to try and look upset instead of how I really feel which is a bit amused. I'll give it to this kid, he has confidence. Not sure what good it'll do him as this isn't going to end well.

"That does it," I proclaim, trying to make it sound final. When I say this, many of them get a worried look as if this has gone too far. Not sure what I'm going to do, but am going to do something. With bullies, once you stand up and show you aren't going to take it, they tend to leave. They don't want to get shown what they really are.

"You know guys, she hasn't paid the toll?" The guy on the far left of the group says. The other 4 turn to look at him, with a couple of them looking confused. It's so out of the blue that even I look at him.

"The toll?" One of the middle ones ask, not understanding. This gets him a look from the guy that clearly says, "you are so dumb." Granted, if he was smart he wouldn't be hanging with these idiots.

"Yeah, the toll to pass. She hasn't paid. Maybe payment should be to flash those hot tits," the guy on the left says with a smirk. He then looks right at me after saying this, showing he's not ashamed of how he is acting.

When he says this, something strange happens, I get aroused. Not sure why either. It just sends a sharp pang of arousal all over me that settles between my legs. It's a dark sort of arousal too, the sort that you aren't supposed to like, such as getting choked.

I think I felt it because of what he is proposing, that I flash him out in public. I've never done anything like that in my life but admit that public is one of the kinks I've always wanted to try. To be exposed out in the open where the world could see. Or maybe it is because they are all younger than I am. I've only ever dated/been with men that were older than me. Or maybe it is from just how confident and brazen they are to even dare say this to a stranger.

"Show us, hot tits," the one on the right now says, echoing the first one's idea. To this, I step forward and towards him. Once close enough, I slap him right across the face. Open hand slap right to the side of his face.

This caught him off guard. The slap hit, making a loud clap sound as it connected. When it does, his friends all groan and then laugh. After all, he just got powned by a girl.

To add to this and to make a point, I go to slap him again. I lift my hand and swing it at the same spot, wanting to make sure it stings as much as possible. Only he brings his hand up to catch my wrist. He moves fast, much faster than I thought he would. And when he grabs and holds my wrist, it surprises me.

"Guess we'll take the toll a different way then," he grunts with an upset smirk. The one on the far left rushes over and grabs my other hand. Grabs it and yanks it out, easily overpowering me. When he does this, the other one does the same, making both of my arms go out from my sides.

"What the fuck?! Let go you sick fucks!" I protest, trying to pull back my arms. They hold me firmly, with me not being anywhere near strong enough to overpower them. Only they start pulling me. They both pull, forcing me to start walking down the sidewalk. They damn near drag me.

"Wait, what the hell? Let me go!" I say much louder, getting more upset as well as concerned. They pull and drag me into an open patch of the fence. It's a spot where 4 or 5 of the old wooden planks have completely fallen off, giving a way to go inside the abandoned property. The nasty fence actually has missing planks all over the place.

I'm pulled through this opening by them so we are now on the inside of the old house's yard. You might think this would provide privacy but it really doesn't. The fence's wooden planks are broken or chipped (or missing) in so many places that you can pretty much see through for the most part. So at best it provides like 30% privacy.

"Stop this you fucking morons!" I yell loud now as they overpower and keep pulling me. I've started to drag and plant my feet to make it harder for them, but they just lift me off my feet.

I see where they are dragging me. There's a table pressed against the fence which they have clearly been using. There are fast food bags, a few dirty magazines, a deck of cards plus several backpacks. It makes me think of a messed-up clubhouse.

"Do it," the one on my right says right as we reach the table. I feel them starting to move now, to which I struggle harder. They force my arms behind me where one of them manages to hold both of them. He holds me like in fake-wrestling when one partner holds the opponent so his partner can get a hit.

The one that called me Hot Tits moves in front of me. In slow motion I see his hands move up towards the neck of my dress. Slowly he takes hold of the neck line and yanks down, using both hands to force the fabric downward. He yanks hard, stretching and forcing the fabric all the way down to my stomach.

My tits come out. As I wasn't wearing a bra, both breasts come bouncing out as my dress is ripped open. Both E cup breasts are fully exposed to him, and I see his eyes look downward to take them in.

I'm so stunned by this that I don't struggle. I barely even move. It feels like I've been given a drug to just stop everything as this feel so surreal. That it isn't really happening. I mean, right next to me on the fence a plank is missing, so I'm able to see the sidewalk I was just on, the street and even the house across the street.

He grabs the bottom of my dress now. Grabs the hem and lifts up with both hands, taking the dress with him. When he does, I feel my legs being exposed, giving me a weird, arousing feeling. You know that feeling? When you are about to make love and your partner removes your pants or dress, letting all the skin of your legs to be exposed. It's a powerfully erotic feeling or it can be.

"P-Please, don't," I beg softly. Gone is the fierce tone I had. The tone that proclaimed I would kick your ass. The weird thing is that I still have that feeling, but don't want to use it. In fact, I know I could start screaming my lungs out to get attention, but something inside me prevents me. Some thing inside is very conflicted.

The front of my dress is then balled up, then shoved into the top of my dress which is now under my breasts. Doing this lifts the bottom of my dress in the front, exposing my pink panties. It leaves me all but naked.

"No...please," I say softly as he reaches over and grabs my panties. He grabs them right in front, where I gasp. I'm for sure he's going to shove his hand in them and violate me. That his dirty hand will go into that clean, precious place and molest me in a way I've never been.

"OHHH!" I gasp in pain as he doesn't shove his hand in. Instead, he yanks my panties upward. He pulls on them, giving me a wedgie in front as my own panties are forced to stretch between my lips.

My eyes widen as I feel this, as I wasn't expecting it. It doesn't hurt, well, not too much, but it feels humiliating. What makes this humiliation worse is that I hear them all laughing. Laughing as the fabric pinches and pulls on my most sensitive place. Laughing at my humiliation.

They really are bullies. Bullies picking on a victim. Bullies giving a wedgie. I can't believe it. I really can't. And I can't believe how much I am enjoying it either.

The group is still laughing when he then pulls my panties the other way, yanking them down. Down...all the way. It's now I see the other 3 of their group have arrived and are watching this. Watching as he exposes my womanhood to all of them.

He pulls my panties down to my ankles, exposing my shaved womanhood completely. My most private place is on display for these bullies, and I've never felt so aroused. It makes me feel like an object on display. Like an owned toy or something. Gosh, I know it's sick but it feels so damn hot.

"Nice pussy bitch. She shaved, just for us," the one in front of me says, looking down at my secret place. The other boys laugh at this comment, them showing they have no issue with what he is doing. Not a single one of them looks to be in conflict with their emotions. They are all perfectly fine with what they are doing and don't look like they will be helping. They are all against me.

"I know, we should make her walk with her shit all showing," The one holding my arms in a death grip says and laughs. The others laugh at this as well, with a couple of them giving their own suggestions, such as one to make a TikTok vid of me going door to door.

My head swims as I hear all this. I'm being bullied. That is what they are, bullies. True bullies. Bullies looking to torment and humiliate. It's like a twisted porno or something.

"Assume your position bitch," the one in front of me says. He and the one holding my arms then force me to bend over the table, my face pressing against it as I'm pressed over all the way. And a moment later, my dress is pulled up in back to make sure my ass is on full display.

My head is turned to the side as it is pressed against the table, forcing me to look away from them. I would be looking at the wooden fence, but as the plank is missing right in front of me, I can see out. This is a bit worrying as I can hear the boys moving and talking, but can't see what they are doing as one of them presses down on the top of my head to keep me in place.

There are hands on my head, my upper back and my lower back, all pressing down to hold me in place. They oddly have let go of my arms, which currently lay limply at my sides. It's as if they aren't scared of what I might do with my arms. Either that or they think I'm so weak they will be able to stop me if I try anything.

"Bad girl," The one that was holding my arms barks, and then a sharp stinging comes from my bare ass. Right as it starts, I hear a loud crack sound that seems to echo around. For a moment, it almost sounds like a clasp of thunder.

I cry out as he whipped my bottom with his belt. That's what it is, as I know the feeling. Struck me right across both cheeks with a wide belt, leaving long red lines. The pain stings horribly, making it feel like fire hit me instead of a belt. Then he whips me again with it, making sure to hit both ass cheeks.

"Bad girl, didn't pay the toll. This is what you get," he taunts, then hits me again while the others laugh as I cry out. He's spanking me. Spanking me with a damn belt. I try to get my hands behind me to help cover my unprotected ass, but they are swatted away and then held.

That surreal feeling I have makes my entire body warm as he whips my ass, literally. It again makes it feel like I've been drugged. My skin starts to get so warm as between my legs tingles in a dark and sinister manner. I know this is all horrible and makes me a terrible person, so I've never felt like this. It feels so awesomely horrible, like my breath has been stolen. It makes me want to scream out in joy at the same time I start to sob.

Now they take my arms. They pull them forward over my head so they are pulled tight. They don't let go once they do this, but pull on them, making my arms painfully taunt. It ensures that I can't move as they keep pressing down all over my body.

"This. Is. What. You. Get," the one whipping me says, hitting me with the belt on each word. Only as the pain strikes, I begin to let out a small moan of pained pleasure. Again, I don't know why. This is truly terrible and my ass stings horribly, but I still am enjoying it. Even as I feel my ass throbbing and must be entirely red by now.

He stops whipping me after this sentence, leaving me to try and catch my breath. As incredible as it is, I fear if he kept going, I might orgasm off it. And I don't think I'm ready for something like that. Enjoying being bullied and abused like this is still a bit of a mindfuck, and I don't want to learn how badly mindfucked I am.

"Oh man, oh man, I got the best idea. The fucking best," One of them says with an excited giggle. I can hear him move about but still can't see him. Then there is hushed talking as he must be going person to person and whispering his idea. As they do this, I try hard to tell myself that I'm not enjoying this. That I need to get myself out of here.

"Beautiful. Fucking beautiful man," the one that whipped me tells his friend, showing he really likes the idea. There's more movement now, with many of them moving. One of them holding me actually lets go so he can do whatever.

"Come on bitch," the one that whipped me grunts and I'm grabbed by the shoulders. He makes me stand up and all the hands on me let go. I'm standing fully again, feeling scared yet excited. Hands move back to grab me, still concerned about what I might do. Two of them hold me by my upper arms and start to move me.

I try to walk, but my panties are still at my ankles. They are stretched out from his wedgie, but still restrict my feet to make me take smaller steps. So I have to walk really fast to keep up as else I don't know what they might do.

They lead me a few feet away to the fence. I'm not sure why they brought me here as it looks like any other part of the fence. There are holes in places, and missing planks in other places. Otherwise this section of the fence looks like all the others.

"W-Wait, what are you doing?" I ask wildly as they start to push me towards the fence. My arms are grabbed and forced behind my back as it is easier for them to make me move like this. They press me against the fence to the point that I have to keep my head back or else have it smacked by the fence.

"You're kidding. No, come on!" I protest as it finally dawns what they are doing. You see, they placed me against a section where there's a hole that spans two and a half planks at chest level. And then, from behind, hands move around and force my breasts through that hole, so they hang out of the fence onto the other side.

Once my breasts go through that hole, they push me against the fence painfully. I should say they press against my back painfully, trying to make my tits hang out as much as possible. The next thing I hear, is tape being undone. From the sounds of it, duct tape.

Again, I don't move or say anything as they do this to me. The humiliating feeling stuns me that they could do to this another person. Nor do I say anything with my wrists are taped behind my back. Or when they pull out long strips of duct table and run them over my entire body from the left and right to keep me pinned to the fence. These strips are put like every few inches, from my feet, all the way to my hair. I'm stuck like this, my tits hanging out.

None of them does anything after this. No touching, no hitting, nothing. Instead, they stand back and laugh. They then take turns to walk to the other side of the fence to see what it looks like. To see how it looks to see my tits popping out and on display, like a free-use whore offering her tits to the world. From here, they mock me as my face rests against the rough wood of the fence.

Then one of them starts to smack my ass with his hand to make me jump as my ass is very sensitive. Doing this makes my tits jiggle, which the guys on the other side watch and laugh, telling him to hit me harder. So he does, and I feel my breasts shaking and jiggling through the hole, to which they laugh so hard people must be hearing it.

The ones on the other side then start playing with my tits, as I knew they would. At first they just squeeze and feel them. Then they start licking my nipples, making them hard. Next comes the sucking. Sucking my nipples softly, then harder until it felt like they were trying to put my entire tit in their mouth. Running their tongues over the nipple to flick it repeatedly.

Now...they slap. They slap each boob, making them run into each other. Smacking my breasts together as if it is a game or something. As they do, they laugh and talk about what it looks like. At one point one of them said they look like eyes that are going cross-eyed.

It is unbelievable and unexpected, but this does make me cum. I've heard of women having orgasms without stimulation to their downstair regions, but didn't really believe it was possible. Only this isn't a normal orgasm either. If I had to describe it, it would be an emotional-orgasm.

For waves of pleasure rush over me fast and hard, but instead of feeling physical, they feel emotional. These waves are beautiful yet dark. It's the type that feel so great but quickly leave me feeling ashamed of myself. Makes me think of someone having the best sex of their life, but then knowing it wasn't with their spouse.

Thankfully they don't know this nor do they catch on. I'm able to close my eyes and moan softly as I cum, feeling the dark feelings as they keep playing their game with my tits. The tape holds me in place and prevents my quivering body from moving like it wants to.

What snaps me out of my orgasm induced trance is the sound of wood breaking. I look to the left and then right, but can't see what's breaking. But I can feel and hear it, as it sounds like they are punching at the fence to try and break it.

It's when I feel a small piece of the wooden fence fall on my foot that I figure it out. They are breaking the planks below me. I couldn't see as my face is still against the wood but I can feel the movement of the fence. As I feel what they are doing, I understand why they are doing it. They are breaking the area to show my womanhood.

"N-N-No. P-P-Please," I stammer out as I feel the worst thing possible. They did as I thought they would and have created a hole in the fence to display my womanhood, but now one of them is petting my pussy. On the other side of the fence one of them is rubbing his fingers over my lips slowly and softly, teasing it. He's so gently and slow that it almost feels loving.

12