All Comments on 'Self Discovery from Being Bullied'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nolabluenolablueabout 2 years ago

I hope there is a sequel where she finds herself compelled to return for more, perhaps ending up with a tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How for a sequel where she realizes she desires these young men and agrees to be their play thing and slowly starts being trained by them. Like nolable said maybe even getting a tattoo maybe even pieced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need a part 2 please.

DHerbertDHerbertabout 2 years ago

This is a 5 star story, but I wish the ending was slightly different. Being left for the neighbours to see is one thing, but what if a police patrol car came round? That would have serious repercussions for the boys, and for her.

I would have left her taped to the table. Still on display for those walking by, but not quite as visible for cars. As they walked off they could have said "see you here after the game, fuck-toy" and she would have sworn at them and told them where to go. However, as she started pulling off the tape to release herself she starts to have thoughts (and I know that you would write this beautifully).

She is a 25 year old professional and has just been used by these boys - boys, not yet 'men' - and cannot help feeling that she loved it. She should go home and call the police, but knows that she will not. The thoughts are about her normal life, compared to being a fuck-toy and getting used again. She ends up laying herself back over the table and waiting for the boys to return.

I'd also expected that the guy that was reluctant to fuck her, as she was a mess, would have gone the anal route - something she'd not experienced before, and so would have added to her pain and humiliation.

I love your writing and look forward to the next!

surferchick88surferchick88about 2 years ago

What an awesome story. I enjoyed reading it cause it got all i want to read in a story.

Really great and awesome work.

ValleyVixinValleyVixinabout 2 years ago

I love how you captured her confusion and helplessness as her guilt/shame reflex at her own enjoyment made any resistance on her part impossible. Being made to want to be treated that way is the ultimate defeat.

twistedthoughtsofminetwistedthoughtsofmineabout 2 years ago

It was fucking hot. I love the way the humiliation aspect and the women's ending up "I hate that I love it". Only @DHerbert's comment of adding anal and even maybe DP... that w'd be hillarious too I think, and it'd be even more humiliating if she had a SO and the boys humiliate this aspect verbally...not that it's already too hot. Great job! I'll be following your stories.

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Damn! This was hot. I do have to agree with some of the other readers that a different ending would have been perfered. Instead of tits in the hole, which struck me as repetitive. But it did nit dimish my enjoyment of watching this woman be undone by her own lusts.

KellyLaneTNKellyLaneTNabout 1 year ago

I love this. So erotic and believable!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok but not as erotic or exciting as chapter one

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis13 days ago

oh m god you are so intense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...