Self-Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not text Liz that night. He knew what to do. It was time for her to enjoy the same beautiful feeling of needing someone's else pleasure even more than her own.

Friday dilemma:

Paul awoke a bit before the usual time. He was excited to finally bring Liz to another level of submission. It could be too early, there was no exact method to decide when he should push Liz to her limit.

First, he had to control his excitement and breathing heavily and slowly as a way of focusing better on the task at hand, he did not analyze the situation but simply "let himself feel" what would be the right choice. Should he push her or not to a "slave weekend"?

He believed that when it comes to human emotions, analyzing is not a proper way of deciding what to do. Reasoning can go as far as understanding but emotions demand more than that. His way of solving this quandary is relying on all the reasoning he had already done about their relationship and let his mind feel the right decision. His mind would choose based on both emotion and logic.

This is how he was wired. Everything was about logic and control up to a certain point. In the end, it is his insight that made the decision. Logic was always a very skillful consultant but never the sole decision-maker.

He recalled his first dinner with Liz. The first time they had sex. Every special moment of submission she endured since then and up to yesterday. Liz looking at the welts left on the back of her thighs, the way her eyes glinted her inner feelings. Letting all those moments go through his mind and soul, Paul felt that Liz was on a crescendo of submission and lust that was almost demanding the next step on their BDSM relationship.

He took his phone on his hands and texted her, "Good morning Liz. I hope you had a wonderful night. Today I want you to rest. No sexy games, no kinky texting, but..." he pondered his next message. It was a big leap for her, "I want you this whole weekend by my side, here at my place" and then finally: "You can choose to come and be my pet, my beautiful slave until Sunday afternoon. If you come you will be giving me total control of your body, mind, and feelings. Fear, pleasure, or pain."

Now he had to wait for her decision. This is not something to be taken lightly. She would probably need the whole day thinking about what to do. Should she submit to him for a whole weekend? She surely would feel this as a whole new degree of experience, much rougher, much more challenging.

Liz was having a weird dream, kind of nightmarish. She was wearing blindfolds but dressed for work. The place she was looked sometimes like her office and other times much like an extremely old prison cell. She felt horny. The next moment she had her arms and legs tied, the blindfold was gone. She could see but something in her mouth preventing her from talking. Her body was on fire. She needed desperately to cum. Paul was there, somewhere. She could not see him but he was definitely there.

The cell phone alarm awoke her. Her chest was heaving hard. Not sure if she was feeling relieved or wanting to get back to that dream. Resting the back of her right hand on her head she stayed quiet, calming down. This is exactly when Paul message arrived. Her phone chirping to announce it.

She still felt some bitterness from not receiving any text from him since last night. She hated herself for anxiously expecting the text message to be from Paul.

She could not hold up a smile when she noticed it was from him. Reading the first words, he said good morning... that was cute. But then why was he saying there would be no sex games today? Was he upset she did not send him any message after that last photo? Did he realize she was desperate to cum and that she selfishly touched herself after taking the photo?

The second message arrived and wiped away the thoughts of him being upset. He wanted a whole weekend with her. She could easily do that, she actually longed for it. "So why no more kinky texting games today? Is it him playing with her?"

Then the last message arrived. She read it with eyes wide open. She had to make a choice? Why was not he just telling her to go, it would be so much easier if he did so. Being his pet, a slave weekend.

"Wow! From Friday night until Sunday afternoon?"

There was more than sex on this proposal. She would deliberately go for a sex weekend but he stressed that she had to make a difficult choice. Total control would be given to him.

She got scared at first. Being into BDSM for what? Like 20 days or so? Could she undergo a rough weekend of submission? Liz could not make up her mind about what she was feeling. She had awaken horny. Then he got his messages and felt anxious and now she was afraid.

She imagined her dream again but this time it was not at her office or a prison cell. It was Paul's home. He was there ogling her. His eyes full of lust but always with an enigmatic expression on his face. She was not bound, no ties. No gag or blindfold. Liz imagined herself on all fours, resting her head on the side of Paul's leg. He would bend and touch her hair. He loved her ginger hair. Caressing her head, neck, and slowly teasing her back. His hands wandering from the side of her left breast, gently kneading her flesh and then going to her ass. Slowly teasing until he lifted his hand just to suddenly touch her puckered hole. She startled. He roughly pushed two fingers up her butt. Paul and Liz had anal sex many times already and he was always so gentle she could not imagine him doing that so roughly, without caring for her pleasure.

What was happening to her? It was her imagination and not Paul's actions! Was it these text messages? The hard choice she had to make? Was he forcing her to be his slave for the weekend?

Another message from him chirped on her phone. She had to read it twice. It was not the first time she read a text message from him that seemed like he was reading her mind.

She read it again, "Take your time and don't answer me. You can simply not come this evening. But if you come, I will know that you are willingly choosing to be mine, completely at my control."

She could feel her heart beating. Usually fear would never make her pussy wet but she did not have to touch it to know how it was down there. It seems that Paul changed this forever. Fear was now another reason for feeling horny. It was as if another person was controlling her hands as they slowly caressed her skin. One hand pinching a nipple and the other sliding two fingers inside her pussy.

Liz, lying on her back, recalled the image of Paul sticking his fingers up her ass. She liked the idea. She wanted it to hurt. It was way too naughty imagining herself being "forced" like that. Liz wanted Paul to manhandle her this weekend. Pulling her hair, slapping her face hard. Kissing her lips tenderly while fucking her ass as hard as he would. Liz was touching her clit with strength and wanton but it was pinching her nipple very hard that made it. Her body trembled. Head shaking violently with her back arched upwards and legs widespread. She stopped breathing for a few seconds in an incredible orgasm.

She stayed still on her bed for quite a few minutes reveling in the sensations running through her body. Liz felt like texting Paul and saying: "yes!" getting it over with. An almost uncontrollable wish of making the decision already. She did not want to say no. In fact, as lust vanished from her she became more and more afraid of this weekend. She really did not want to say no. All she had to do is not go. She actually did not want to text or call Paul. She just had to go somewhere else or simply stay at home and forget about all this madness.

Liz got late to the office. She was very strict about tardiness. All she wanted was to focus on her job and work hard. Fridays usually went by very fast and she had a lot of work to do. She greeted her colleagues on her way to the small room at the back of the building. Closed her office door and sighed with relief. It was very nice to be in a quiet place and lots of things to concentrate on. Liz finally could take a break from all this anxiety and simply work her ass off. Sometimes it feels so wonderful not to have an option at all.

The weekend:

Liz finally stopped working at 5 o'clock. Her neck was in pain. She had not taken her eyes out of her laptop since her quick lunch break. Eyes filling dry she gave herself a neck massage. She straightened her back and let gravity pull her head back while caressing the neck muscles. For the first time that day since she arrived at work, Liz thought about Paul.

A flash of a remembrance of him pulling her ponytail while fucking her from behind. She loved to be taken like that. Being ass fucked in such a position made her feel extremely naughty, powerless, pretty much the definition of the word "taken".

She realized the day had gone by without any thoughts about going or not going to Paul's home. She was already profusely wet. An entire day without thinking about sex and in a moment she felt ready for him to fuck her. The point was not wanting to go or not. The point was could she bear all the crazy things Paul's mind would be able to imagine?

It was so weird to think about "bearing" to be with him. She was loving every single minute with Paul. Even when they were away from each other she felt like his woman, pet, slave. Sometimes she had this weird desire of being his fuck-toy. The more Paul showed how much he cared for her the more she felt free to let him control her. He was a mixture of gentleman and selfish pervert.

Liz had already decided to trust him unconditionally and strangely the thought of that made her squirm in a very good way. After showing up at his place Liz would not be able to say stop or "I do not want this or that". She would simply not make any decisions at all and simply follow whatever perversion he came up with. The only thing she had as a resource was her safe-word.

At first, Liz thought of the safe-word as a simple sign of not liking something. A kind of formal "No, I do not want that, stop". Paul slowly made her understand that the safe-word was much more than that. It was like begging for mercy at the ultimate level. She would not have a chance to say her safe-word to control whatever. It should and would be used as a last resort. Having a safe-word had nothing to do with having control.

She was afraid. Liz felt she had already gone so far as a submissive and in such a small period of time. A couple of days ago Paul whipped her so hard and that was quite the challenge. Now, something told her that being whipped was far from being the most challenging torture of this weekend.

Right there sitting straight on the chair she could feel the welts on her ass, the soreness made her smile so many times those last days. A feeling of being owned by someone that she was more and more longing for.

Liz got up and headed for the mirror recalling the photos she took for him. The top dropped on the floor followed by her black skirt. For some reason she did not feel like taking off the shoes. They were black high heels, of course, the way he... Liz turned her back to the mirror and looking over her shoulder admired again the welts on the back of her thighs and ass.

She parted her legs and let two fingers slid through her slit feeling the wetness. A shiver of pleasure running up her spine. Such a naughty smile on her face. The look of joy. She could hardly remember when she smiled as broadly before. Of course she would go! Fuck the fear! She did not have to bother with fear and pain because those were Paul's concerns and not hers, not anymore, now she wanted him to be her owner. She was still learning but yes, she wanted him to!

Liz put her clothes back on, left the office and went back home. Got a duffel bag out of the wardrobe and started putting some panties and then stopped. Why bother with taking clothes with her? She knew him too well, Paul would not let her change her clothes at will. Probably not even letting her put some makeup on. Well, she would pack clothes, makeup stuff, and at least her toothbrush. She would not decide anything at all on this weekend but despite that Liz would at least have her things next to her in case Paul wanted her to dress up.

This time she took her time choosing the clothes and even a black garter belt. The platform shoes he loved so much to see her on. On the back of the top shelf, she kept the kinky stuff he made her bought and the things she already had even before getting to know him. A set of anal plugs, vibrator, dildo and the magic wand. Liz did not take any of those being sure that Paul would have whatever he wanted to use on her. He would choose whatever he wanted.

Liz took a shower thinking that it could be the last chance for a bath on the whole weekend. Who knows what Paul had in mind for her. She would bet that he had a couple of baths in mind but it was not for her to decide. After drying her hair she decided to wear that garter belt, the highest heel shoes she had and a corset bought last week that she had never worn. She got inside a strapless dress that failed miserably in hiding her underwear. She smiled imagining herself leaving the apartment and walking like that to her car. If she was going to do the walk of shame then she would rather not wear a pair of panties. Finishing the outfit by removing her panties with a smirk on her face.

Paul was simply dressed in blue denim, gray t-shirt and casual sneakers. Sitting on the living room couch and sipping from a glass of red wine he was damn anxious and wondered if Liz could imagine him like that, craving to meet her and having so few control of his own emotions. She probably would not picture him like that at all. Good! Better she always believe he had total control of himself. The iceman! He laughed loudly.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. He almost poured red wine all over the couch. Steadying himself he put the glass on the center table but the beaming smile simply would not go away as he walked to the door. He opened it and marveled at Liz beauty. She was also beaming, but not just the smile, her whole body seemed to shine. Paul quickly took her hand and pulled Liz to a bear hug. Liz let the duffel bag fall on the floor and cuddled him. The door slowly shut.

Paul nuzzled his face on her neck and loved to realize she had no perfume. He feasted on her natural scent. Liz shivered feeling his lips so close to kissing her neck. He finally let her go and started undressing her with his eyes. No necklace. Nude shoulders. Sleek pale skin. The black dress trying desperately to hide some very interesting underwear beneath the sheer fabric. Her mounds were looking a bit larger than usual.

He starts to touch Liz, hands following his eyes. The beautiful curves coming from the chest to the waistline and then again to the hips. God! How he loved her waist! The dress molding her body perfectly but then again her waist seemed even slimmer than usual. "What had she done?"

Paul could not stop admiring her and Liz obviously noted that. She was a beautiful woman used to being ogled but this time it was his owner admiring every little piece of the outfit she had chosen specially for him. That alone was enough for her to feel horny. She had been feeling her pussy moisten since after she took that shower, it just could not get any wetter.

Paul stopped his hands and looked straight to Liz's eyes, "take off this beautiful dress right now Liz, before I tear it trying to do it myself!"

She could not help it, she had to tease him: "Am I still allowed to say anything? Should I just obey without questioning?" smirking.

"Oh, you can say and do whatever you want baby. We haven't started your... pet training yet." Paul said that while forcing her to turn her back to him, hands on her waist.

She steadied herself on the high heels and took her time taking the dress off, "pet? hmm, I recall reading both words, pet and slave. So have you finally made up your mind?"

Damn, she was beyond perfection. Way to smart to stop teasing him with the exact words, Paul thought to himself. He stepped back to watch the show: "Oh I will still figure out what to do with you my ginger pet. It is not like I have everything planned already."

She had lifted the dress halfway through and her pantyless back was in clear view. Paul was on the verge of losing control. After all this teasing, knowing that Liz had decided not to wear panties just as another tease for him. The corset! That is what was making her slimmer, oh my god, that just did it. He forgot about which kind of weekend he had invited her to. He swiftly unzipped his jeans, took his hardening cock close to Liz ass holding it with his right hand.

Paul's left hand hold her firmly on her hips by the time she had just finished taking her dress off. He bent his torso forcing Liz to do the same, bearing partially his weight and that moved her ass back, pushing against his dick. Liz's mouth was about to moan in satisfaction when she felt a sudden burst of pleasure as his shaft was buried to the hilt in her pussy. He was definitely not being gentle and that took her by surprise literally taking her breath away and despite trying to moan, no sound came out of her pursued lips.

She had nowhere to hold and steady herself. The high heels not being able to help at all with her balance. She opened her eyes wide trying to find someplace to hold on to. She began to fall on the floor and was stopped with a sharp pain on her scalp. Paul had twisted his wrist around Liz's hair and hold her from falling down. Yet her arms searched desperately for a place to steady her body and ease the pain coming from the back of her head. She found the top of the couch to her left side and the back of the closed door in front of her.

Only then she had the time to pull some air to breathe and cry when Paul left her hair free and with both hands on her hips started plunging her cunt with a maddening rhythm. Again she failed to breathe in but desperately she panted for air and held back her cry. Her mouth and eyes were wide open, face contorted by pleasure and need of air, Paul would have loved to see her face like that. He could not. All he could see was her ass cheeks pressed hard against his body and then away for the next attack of his vicious strikes. He was sweating and giving all he had to speed up the pace to its maximum.

Liz tried to look back at Paul, startled by the unexpected turn of events. In a moment she was slowly teasing him with words and wiggling her pantyless ass and the next second she was being fucked like an animal. Her legs were kept straight, her knees were not touching the floor and yet by all means yes, she was being pounded from behind like a dog. The strength of the act, the naughtiness, and especially the unforeseen mixture of pleasure and shock made her give up any kind of control. She was being fucked for his pleasure only.

The way he was manhandling her, the rhythm was his rhythm only and she had no part in it. Right then Liz felt like a fucktoy, like an object used only for his lust. She would never let a man do that to her but this time, this time she wanted it! Liz was delighted in being his ginger slut. For a few minutes, she would be Paul's pet. A pet in need to be fucked like a dog. Some weird satisfaction on all this depravation made her mouth grin and she started bucking back at Paul violently.

Paul did not realize Liz contribution to the insane fuck. He had just let himself free to do what pleased him most. No plan, no need to control himself. On the contrary, he would specifically not control himself. There was no danger for Liz. No torture, no ropes, no plugs or clamps. There was only his cock and her cunt. Paul sensed that somehow he managed to fuck her even faster, still not noticing Liz bucking at him. He was reveling in the wantonness of the moment. Despite the effort to keep the utmost speed he wanted to last an eternity before cumming.