Self-Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brutality of his dick smashing the walls of her cunt was actually holding him back from finishing too fast. His hands pressed harder on the hips and top of her ass. White lines around his fingers preventing the blood flow. He wanted to slap her butt hard but that would diminish the pace. Instead, he bent down using his arms to sway Liz's body and that helped him keep the speed of his thrusts. Mouth searching for the area between neck and shoulders, slightly opened. Paul bit her hard, very hard. For the first time this evening, he had to hold to his uncommon ability to control himself, managing not to sink his teeth on flash.

Liz was lost in her pleasure feeling near the edge. She did not notice Paul's body bending on her back. Such an evident movement totally hidden by the feelings building on her body. He was abusing her cunt and yet Liz was on the verge of cumming. Realizing that, it increased her arousal to another level. She could not hold it anymore. It was at this exact moment that she felt an excruciating pain on her neck boosting her orgasm to a climax she had never ever imagined that could be so intense.

Pain and pleasure mixed together in her brain and both exploded through all her nerves as she wriggled frantically her whole body. Again her wide open mouth produced no sound. She could not stop cumming. Paul straightened himself and now again his hands on her waist were giving him all the grip he needed to reach the maximum speed of his hips against hers. Second after second went by and there was no mercy for Liz torturous delight. Arms and legs went limb and only his hands kept her body from falling on the floor. Paul finally had to stop and let his knees bend down adjusting himself to Liz new position. Face turned aside with breasts smashed on the floor. Her arms lied sprawled to her sides. Ass up in the air held firmly by his hands.

As soon as Paul managed to reposition both their bodies he renewed charging his cock furiously but this time he was not so confident of holding back his own orgasm. Liz was still trembling uncontrollably and that remained like so until after a couple of minutes Paul finally released his cum, stopping still and buried deep inside her. He did not make any sound despite the pleasure he was feeling.

He crumbled to Liz side on his back, heaving deeply while her ass dropped to the other side lacking the grip of Paul's hands. They rested a bit and then Paul was the first to recover. He stood up, got Liz dress from the floor, and went inside the house with it. Liz was still eyes shut and lying down like a rag doll.