Self-Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
No more vanilla.
4.8k words
4
5.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz slowly recovered from the strong orgasm she just had. Sitting down on his lap, arms still around his neck, she was worried that he was not having as much pleasure as her. Liz wanted to ask him why he had not cum. Why did he stop without reaching orgasm?

She was about to ask him when Paul kindly rested one finger on her lips. A gentle way of telling her to still keep quiet. She was not supposed to talk. As a slave, all she had to do is stay there ready for him.

Their eyes kept staring at each other for a couple of minutes.

"I should have started your... training. You were so amazing on that underwear that I lost control. It is very rare. I am always aware of my emotions and actions, since being a child. There is something wrong with how I feel about you."

So much more to be said. Too early though. Beauty, witty, and submissiveness is a powerful combination. Too powerful?

Paul scooted from beneath her body and stood up offering his hand to help her rise. She let herself be lifted and brought to the side of the sofa.

"I am going to get a toy to help me play with your body, wait for me here like a good slave."

Liz let herself kneel and sit on her heels. A subtle smile while she brought herself to sit on her heels. Biting her lower lip, she felt a desire to lay her hands on top of her thighs with palms up. Waiting.

Recalling the photos seen on BDSM sites, Liz stayed with her head slightly tilted down as if looking at her palms. Feeling a tingle on her pussy for suddenly realizing those photos had a completely different meaning now.

Being helpless. Wait, that is not the right word. Being at his feet, that is a better way of saying it. Literally and figuratively she felt aroused. Liz was clever, too clever sometimes. She could figure out why that made her so excited.

Any beautiful woman bumps into so many jerks. Men with nothing to say, inexperienced or too old. As more and more jerks go by, it can get tiresome.

Then she tried girls. She was curious and would be nice to take a break from the jerks for a change.

That was five years before and she got into two relationships with young women. The first one was quite interesting and lasted six months. Three months later things got boring and stale.

The second relationship started hot but was brief. After a couple of months, she felt weird. There was just something lacking. Liz had a lot of fun but that was it. Fun. Nothing more. Maybe she was a pathetic romantic straight woman, after all.

Lost in her emotions, she startled when a hand touched her chin making her look straight at Paul's eyes. Again, a hand helped her stand up. Face close to him waiting and then he kissed her tenderly. A finger played from the side of her left breast teasingly moving toward the nipple. Touching the skin so lightly that she felt goosebumps rise.

Something cold was playing with the nipple. Something made of metal. Paul kept his right hand on her chin and prevented her from looking and finding out what it was. The cold metal bit the soft flash and her nipple got taut and aching. With a small gasp, eyes open-wide she looked shocked at Paul. Even though she had already felt nipple clamps before, those were biting way too hard.

Liz could not help it, she started whimpering and just could not focus on the kissing. He still kept nipping her lips, enjoying her distress. Still struggling with the pain on her left nipple, Paul clamped the other without giving her time to get used to the agony.

Moving her hands towards the clamps, Liz felt Paul grasp her wrists and roughly position her arms behind her back. She was turned around swiftly and felt her arms tied together. The way he immobilized her was something new. Instead of tying only the wrists, Paul tied her arms and forearms, keeping them straight and forcing her breasts to push forward.

"Look how beautiful your breasts are Liz. Standing proud and ready for me to torture them."

She just could not take her eyes off her breasts. The pain forced her to focus on the abused nipples. Marveled at seeing them so taut, a moan escaped her lips. Slouching in a vain attempt to cope with the pain, she was at his mercy.

Paul sat on the sofa and laid her on top of his lap, facing the floor. The chain connecting the clamps wobbled, tormenting her nipples and tingling her pussy. How could it be possible that she felt it gush in pleasure while being so abused and distressed?

With one hand on her right shoulder, Paul kept her torso parallel to the floor. Arms pinned straight on her back, she just could not hold herself steady. But she knew better. He was not being gentle to her. In that position, the chain would wobble freely, abusing her taut nipples even more.

A hand caressed her butt cheek, massaging the upper thighs and running slowly to the small of her back. For a few seconds, it played with her butt until she felt her ass cheeks being spread apart.

It was hard to tell if she blushed or not. Liz`s face was on fire since she started feeling the pain in her nipples. The humiliation of having her ass spread-open and having her asshole and pussy admired by Paul added a bit more dampness to her crotch.

"Oh my god. Every feeling I have seems to turn into arousal. First the pain and now the humiliation. What is happening to me?" She thought to herself.

Sensing her struggle, Paul enjoyed a sadistic need to make it even worse.

"Beautiful. I love seeing your pussy lips engorged and red."

"Oh great... more humiliation." Liz kept silent.

Lubricating two fingers on her wet pussy, he started circling them around her star hole. Forcing one tip so that it almost went inside and then circling again around the sphincter.

"The things I could do with your little hole right now..."

Liz let a moan escape her mouth. It was just too much teasing. She kept her eyes tightly shut as if that would help her in any way.

"Please... please, no..."

"We are just starting Liz. I only have one day and a half to play with my fuck toy slave. I have to enjoy every minute of it."

Paul spat on her anal ring. Using the same two fingers to spread it around the tight hole. Both fingers forced their way half an inch inside.

There was not much more she could do but endure it. She just could not choose what was harder for her. The pain on her body or the way he loved to fuck with her mind. His words, the spitting on her asshole. Slowly spreading her tight hole open. All that was a way of fucking with her mind.

Suddenly, a slap on her butt cheek. Then another and another much harder. Liz startled and bit her lip hard as the clamp chain wobbled and stretched her nipples even further. She opened her eyes looking at them. The image of her small nipples taut to its max sent a chill of fear along her spine. It was hot as hell though. She felt like his slut. Completely submissive.

"Please, Paul. What... don't. Oh my god. What are you doing to me, please don't..." She said in a low frail voice.

Another hard slap on her butt cheek made her butt sting and her nipples seem to ache like she never felt before.

"Oh, you bet I will Liz. You can bet on it."

With a grin of sadistic joy on his face, Paul kept slapping always the same butt cheek, leaving the other completely untouched by his hand. A fast sequence of strikes, harder than ever brought Liz to tears. Opening her mouth to scream she found the voice stuck in her throat.

Four fingers spread her pussy wide, probing for the moistness. Running fast from pussy to the tiny hole of her butt, they delved deep inside. Ache prevented her from screaming, keeping the sensations too far above the threshold.

Only the thumb was not forcing the tight hole. The picture of an almost full fist going inside the asshole made Paul just imagine what it would be possible when she gets ready. Maybe next weekend?

In terror, she understood that the pain was spread along her whole body, being her butt cheeks and asshole the center of suffering. But what terrified Liz most was the incredible delight that crawled on top of the pain lining all over her abused body. It seemed that a wave of indescribable pleasure took hold of her, causing her legs to wriggle fast and desperately.

Paul stopped violating her sore hole after seeing Liz`s reactions. Mouth aghast, heart beating fast, he was utterly mesmerized.

Still wriggling, she arched her back and throwing her head further back, Liz tried to breathe. The overwhelming sensation traveled along her spine, irradiating to the nipples and striking her mind like an electrical shock.

Seconds went by while her body convulsed and breathing deeply, she just let out a wail loud enough to be heard blocks away. Scared with her body reaction, Liz's head collapsed face front on the seat of the sofa.

It felt like a truck was parked on top of her slender body. Panting, she waited for the staggering emotions to ebb away.

She tried to speak but just failed to. Liz brought her eyes to stare at Paul's and her expression of astonishment asked him for help.

"You are so beautiful Liz. Heaving and still trembling." Paul`s hands roaming over Liz`s butt cheeks in a tender caress.

Even the tender touch was just too much for her. Liz tried to move her butt away from his hands. That surprised her but the overwhelming feeling was too much for her to stand still. She wanted to be a good slave for him but just could not take that much agony.

Realizing her state of arousal, Paul grinned sadistically again. He stood up while handling her body laying Liz on top of the sofa. Kneeling on the floor, sideways to her body, he brought his face close to the small of her back and started licking her skin.

"No, please, stop!"

"Sorry Liz, I won`t. You will learn to love being tortured. There are so many ways of tormenting your amazing body."

Snaking slowly his tongue along her spine, Liz wriggled like a wounded animal. The pleasure went from her spine to the back of her neck making it tingle. Goosebumps all over. Another wave of pleasure went down towards her pussy and clit. Paul kept going until he reached Liz`s shoulder bitting it hard.

There was no pain this time. All Liz felt was an incredible pleasure. She moaned in delight. Arching her back again as if asking for the bite to never end. Releasing her muscle and skin, his tongue started tracing her neck but this time to the back of the ear.

Knowing how sensitive she was there. Paul made it especially slow. Reaching the lobe, he nipped very lightly. Another moan.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Paul whispered teasingly.

This time she did not say anything. Turning her head towards the back of the sofa like trying to hide from him. Liz felt delightfully humiliated. Her face would probably be blushing but every inch of her body was red, on fire.

Paul smirked. Yes, he was a sadistic man. And he loved feeling the power he had over her right now. Seeing Liz refraining from asking him to stop just made his cock stiff achingly hard.

Liz felt hands lifting her on all fours and then twisting her body making her face go over the back of the sofa. She was on her knees now, legs on top of the sofa`s seat. Ass gleaming red and dangerously close to Paul`s body, as he positioned her the way he wanted.

Feet dangling off the sofa. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs and ass away from the back of the sofa. Knees almost falling off the seat. Now he had her butt ready for him to play with.

"Make me cum, please. I can't take this any longer." Liz begged.

Even the touch of his right hand holding her hips was overwhelming. She was still overly aroused and every touch sent her waves of pleasure so intense that it almost ached. With his other hand, he guided the stiff cock to her slit.

With a single, slow but steady thrust he got deep inside her pussy. Liz`s body started to wriggle again and she started to cum.

Paul felt her muscles clamp his cock but he slowly kept pushing in and then out, fucking Liz at a slow pace. All the while her body wriggled, clamped and her orgasm kept flowing intensely.

The more he fucked her, the more she felt the orgasm taking over her as wave after wave of torturing pleasure ran through her body. Paul kept fucking at his own pace, feeling his orgasm building.

Liz wanted to ask him to stop. Liz wanted him to keep fucking her. Every wave of pleasure was painfully great. She just did not know what she wanted anymore. Once again, she stopped trying to find out what it was and just let Paul decide what to do to her. She was getting addicted to being at his will.

Finally, her pussy walls felt his cock engorging and shooting cum inside her. She gaped her mouth in an expression of delight, strangely proud of herself. For the very first time in her life, she was proud of giving pleasure to a man. It felt great.

With all the strength she had left, Liz buckled against his hips just once, making sure her butt was tightly pressed against his crotch. Paul shot cum deep inside her.

Showing an out of this world control of himself. Paul took one clamp out of her nipple, and then another. The pain shot through Liz's body and she felt herself cumming again. Once more her pussy tightened around Paul's cock, milking every drop of cum from him.

Minutes went by. Bodies glued together. Heaving and letting the emotions fade away in bliss.

Both sitting on the sofa, side by side. Paul was already able to breathe normally while Liz kept her eyes shut and felt the soul out of her body. Yet, he started kissing her passionately. He just loved kissing her exactly on those moments she was lost enough to not be able to kiss him back.

Slowly she started moving her tongue. Their lips moved leisurely and they were embraced. There was no uncontrollable desire now. They were relishing feeling their bodies sweat and glued on that embrace.

"So how is your weekend so far?"

Liz just gleamed at him and kissed him harder.

"That good uh?"

First, the rope tying the forearms was gone, then he caught a beautiful black collar and started adjusting it around Liz's neck. A leash was attached to a steel ring on the front of it.

Leaning back to watch her collared, Paul's eyes roamed along her face, neck, and breasts. It seemed like he just could not get enough of that picture.

After standing up, Paul took the leash on his hands and walked towards the kitchen table. Liz came along staggering and smiling, feeling her pussy moistening even more.

"I can't believe what you are doing to me."

Paul turned around, "The collar?"

"That too, well... no. I mean, I will probably get dehydrated if you keep making my pussy so moist. I haven't eaten or drank yet, you know?"

Laughing loudly, Paul kissed her while letting a finger run through her slit, feeling how moist her pussy was.

"Don't worry. I have your morning breakfast right over there at the table. I will take good care of you now." Removing the finger and moving it to his mouth to taste her juices, Paul smiled, turned around, and brought her to the table by the leash.

The next fifteen minutes were quite trivial. Paul allowed Liz to speak freely and to eat and drink as much as she needed. He kept looking at her with an intriguing smile and simply allowing her to release all the stress she had inside her.

"You are looking at me in a way I have never seen before. What are you thinking about Paul?"

Paul diverted his eyes and focused on the cup of coffee in front of him. He casually took it and sipped.

"I have met some gorgeous women before. Some, almost as beautiful as you. But...^

Pausing for a moment, he looked straight into her eyes.

"This is the first time I see a very submissive woman with a body so hot. When I stop looking at your perk breasts, I start to admire your round toned legs. The calves. The way your ass looks on high heels."

"Sometimes I try to focus on your face, trying not to get too aroused by your body. Usually, the face of a woman does not have that much impact on my self-control. Well, usually."

"When I look at your delicate face, another kind of feeling takes control of me. A much tender feeling. It helps me calm down and I suddenly feel an enormous urge to smile."

"But then. When I finally manage to calm down a little, lost in this tender feeling, your face changes and you start to look at me differently. I can sense your submissiveness. The tender emotion vanishes right there and I can't help but feel an uncontrollable need to take you roughly."

Staring at him, Liz just did not know what to say. She involuntarily let her lips open just a little.

Paul paused and just looked at her for like a whole minute.

"Right now, seeing your lips parted that way, you have just made me crazy with desire. I need to fuck you hard. It is something I do not want to control."

Pressing her lips together. Liz averted his stare. Looking at the window to the right, she tried to find some words to say. She felt her pussy moistening again. She was struggling between giving in to desire and not showing him how much her body responded as if having a will of its own. When touching her skin or just saying things like that, her pussy simply started to gush.

Sensing him approaching, Liz stood motionless. There was nothing to be said. Her body wanted to be touched. Getting even more aroused, understanding that she wanted to be used.

He put his lips very next to her ear and just stayed still. His breath sending goosebumps all over her neck and back. Liz closed her eyes waiting.

"I have been holding back for too long. It is time to teach you how it is to be submissive. I want you to learn it from me. Tomorrow night you will be free to judge if you want to be my slave or if you want to be in a vanilla relationship."

Strong hands took her butt firmly bringing her to the edge of the stool. But cheeks spreading apart.

"Hmmm, that is beautiful. Open your tiny rear hole for me, Liz. Just like that."

For the first time that day, Liz felt her face blushing. Just a minute ago she was happy talking to him and having her breakfast. Now she was indecently exposing her most private parts to Paul.

Paul smeared two fingers on the butter next to Liz's hand. Her heart started to beat fast. She felt so sluttish and the stool beneath her pussy lips felt wet with her juices already.

Not even a finger touched her body. All she felt was his breath still sending shivers down her spine.

"Time to have my ways with my beautiful slutty slave."

For a few seconds, Liz longed for a touch. Any part of his body, anywhere on hers.

The tip of his cock felt greasy and hot right on the soft muscle of her butthole. For 20 minutes or so he had not touched her at all and now, his cock starts to push through her tight sphincter.

That was no nasty. Not a kiss. No caress. No foreplay at all. He just started pressing the entrance of her anus, just like that.

"Fuck... I want to..." Liz paused, she lost the courage to complete the sentence but Paul wanted to hear it.

"What is that that you want Liz?" Cock pressing harder, prying open her hole.

She gulped. "Everything you want."

A sharp pain rushed through her butt and tingled her pussy. She felt his cock being pushed to the hilt. Liz screamed loud. Hands holding the borders of the table.

"That is it, that is a good girl. Arch you back. I want to see you as sluttish as you can get."

Liz complied. Her right hand loosened the grip on the table and she would have brought her hand to her clit. She needed it badly. But it was not about herself anymore. He was using her body for his pleasure, that is how he wanted.

It was deep inside her bowels. One hand on her right breast, smashing it. Another pulling her hair and forcing her back to arch even further. Paul took out his cock leaving only the tip at the entrance. If the head of his cock had stayed inside, Liz would not feel as much pain.

12