Self-Discovery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst part was feeling the sphincter closing only to be spread open again.

Paul brought the mushroom head of his cock out of her hole all the way, leaving only the very tip inside. Just so she would feel the stinging pain again and again.

Slamming it back in until his crotch bumped on her butt cheeks he paused for a few seconds. Then it started all over again, bringing out and slamming it back in. His hands holding her hair and breast preventing her from moving any inch from where she was on the stool.

Every time he thrust forward she would scream. Every time he pulled out she would breathe and feel a wave of pleasure. Her mind was lost in this sequence of pleasure and pain, pleasure, and pain.

They kept fucking like that for at least ten minutes and now Liz was moaning every time he thrust and breathing deeply when Paul pulled out. Three times Paul smeared more greasy butter on the shaft of his cock which was so slippery that the walls of her rectum were not gripping his cock anymore.

Paul had to breathe slowly in order not to cum. She was so tight. It felt like a soft tight ring was jerking him off. When he realized that Liz was not screaming but moaning while pushing her butt back against his thrusts he let himself loose.

"Fuck Liz. You are just fucking perfect."

Unfortunately, she did not hear him. The rough thrusts in and out her ass were just too much for her to keep any sense at all. She was in heaven feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure on every push and then a fantastic feeling when he pulled out. Every way he moved was fantastic

Paul bit her shoulder right next to the neck, that sweet spot. He loved doing that and watching Liz's mouth open in silence. This time she moaned and let her body limp and only Paul's hands kept her from falling from the stool. The only movement she kept doing was pushing her butt against his thrusts.

"Do you like that? Even when I am rough and selfish?"

This time she listened to him. Liz smirked for a brief moment. He was anything but selfish. Strangely, she knew that everything he had been doing to her was making her give in to her submissive side. She was loving every moment, even the pain.

"Harder..."

Thrusting with all his strength and as fast as he could it was possible to hear his crotch slapping at her butt. The nasty sound of him slapping her butt while deep inside her bowels was incredibly hot to both of them.

"Slap! Slap! Slap!" He kept thrusting hard. Liz started moaning loudly. Paul went crazy. He tried even harder and relished hearing her moan follow each slap of his crotch against her ass.

Another stronger bite on her shoulder. Pinching with all his strength on her nipple he kept fucking her ass wildly. Now Liz stopped moaning, she could not even breathe. Jolts of pain confused her mind as a bigger wave of pleasure spread on top of it.

Easing on her nipple and shoulder but still fucking hard he let her take a breath. Mesmerized by the feeling of her body limp between his arms. Paul pulled her hair harshly and turned her face so he could see her mouth and eyes.

It was a beautiful sight. Lips apart and eyes shut. He just loved to see her lost like that. He found more strength to pound her ass and used his right hand to slap her face hard. Very hard.

Liz's eyes opened slightly and she made an expression like if she would start to sob. But then again the pleasure she was feeling took over and she started a frail smile.

This maddening sequence of so opposite emotions was amazing to him. That was the definition of no control at all. Liz seemed to be half unconscious.

"Fuck, you are so damn beautiful. How can you get even more beautiful?" Paul asked without expecting an answer from her. He was certain she had not even heard him.

Another very hard slap to her face, the same side. Tears started pouring from her face and yet she was not crying. No sound came out of her mouth. No moaning, no screaming. She did look like a limp doll being manhandled.

Paul was not angry. Not by far. It was an animalistic instinct. A need to take her body and mind. The more he made her lose control, the nastiest she was, the more enthralled he was. God! How easy it would be to lose control and hurt her.

It was enough, he could not hold it any longer. Paul pulled out of her ass and embraced her from the back, removed Liz from the stool, and made her kneel on her heels. Left hand pulling her hair and keeping her steady, Paul stroke his cock a few times admiring his control over her.

For a brief moment, Liz opened her eyes and he moved his cock closer to her face. She made a disgusted expression and opened her lips. Paul shoved the head of his cock in her mouth and kept stroking the shaft.

"Look at me!"

Against her will, she opened her eyes and stared at him. He kept stroking until he finally started shooting his cum on her mouth. Pushing as far as he could he started cumming straight down her throat.

Liz's eyes opened wide and her hands tried to push him back but she just could not muster enough strength to avoid his cock at the back of her throat, cumming spurt after spurt.

Paul's body trembled as he slowly took control of himself and removed his cock from her mouth. He immediately pushed his scrotum against her chin and enjoyed the feel of her tongue sticking out and massaging his balls. He stayed moving like that, enjoying himself.

Feeling his legs stronger, Paul knelt in front of Liz and grabbed her leash.

"No time for hugging my slut slave. Come with me, let's clean your body so I can play with it while we rest and watch some movies."

Liz was on fire. She had experienced so much pleasure but she did not come. There were moments when her body would wriggle uncontrollably but that was not an orgasm, was it? No, of course not, She knew what an orgasm was like.

It was a weird powerful and amazing feeling but yet she needed more, much more.

"That is it, come crawling on all fours. Time for my pet to take a shower."

She could not help but think to herself what was she to him after all, a pet, a slave, a fuck toy?

"Pet, slave, my slut. Whatever I want. That is what you are this weekend." Paul said out loud as if reading her mind.

They walked very slowly to the bathroom. Liz was finally ready to learn the difference between playing a submissive and trusting her body and mind to a very special person.

12