Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Lizzy," she heard Seth say. "Just a little more and you'll get that nice big reward you want."

The young girl seemed to redouble her efforts, her head bobbing vigorously back and forth, her ovalled mouth a frothy mess. Sonya's fingers slid deep into her gooey trench, at the same time as she rolled her thumb over her throbbing clit.

"OH FUCK,YEAH," Seth gasped out. "HERE YOU GO...SUCK IT. SUCK IT ALL OUT!"

Sonya watched as her son bucked his hips forward, almost knocking Lizzy off her perch. She saw the girl's cheeks puff out and knew her son was filling her mouth. Lizzy made a lewdly erotic swallowing sound, and then Sonya watched as thick creamy gobs of cum eeked out from the corners of Lizzy's stretched lips and started to slide down her chin in brilliant white rivulets.

"GET IT," Seth called out. "GET ALL OF THAT SHIT THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH!"

Sonya found the crudeness of her son's words exciting. As she watched Lizzy swallow again and then another big gob oozed forth from the corner of the girl's mouth, Sonya came. Her fingers had been busy in her sloshy cunt, and seeing that massive amount of cum that her son was feeding to the girl had sent Sonya over the edge. She started quivering and twitching as she leaned against the wall of the house, a deliciously intense orgasm wracking her mature body with exquisite tremors of ecstasy. And still, as wave after wave of delicious pleasure coursed through her body, she could see Lizzy swallowing as her son kept shooting. "Jesus, how much cum has he got inside those balls of his?" Sonya thought as her fingers strummed her fiery clit as her climax continued.

As her orgasm finally started to dwindle, she noticed that her son's climax had ended as well. Lizzy finally backed off his spewing prick, her lips pursed forward as she sucked the final drops out of the oozing tip. Still, Sonya could see that her son's huge cock was pointing skyward, the thrusting lance still rock hard.

"Let's go for two in a row," she heard Seth say as he wrapped his hand around his enormous prick and drew the slimy head all over Lizzy's face. "I know swallowing one load is never enough for you and I've got another one all ready to feed you."

Partly recovered from her orgasm, Sonya had seen enough. She whipped her sticky hand out of her panties and hurriedly smoothed down her little denim skirt. She shook her head and put a stern expression on her face as she stepped around the corner of the house, just as Lizzy leaned forward to take Seth's cock into her mouth once more.

"LIZZY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sonya's harsh voice made Lizzy instinctively turn in her direction. The girl had terror in her eyes as she looked at Sonya. Without a word being spoken, Lizzy jumped off the step stool and took off towards the front of the house. Within seconds the gate had slammed closed behind her as her pounding footsteps disappeared down the driveway. The window slid shut in a hurry, the sound causing Sonya to look in that direction. She was just in time to see her son pull his drapes shut, but not before she saw the look of anger in his eyes.

With her heart still beating like a runaway train, Sonya took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She turned on her heel and slowly made her way back around the house and towards the patio doors. There was one image that she couldn't get out of her mind. It was Lizzy's face as she'd turned and looked directly into her eyes. The girl's gaze in that first instant had been glassy with wanton lust, the vision of pure rapture. But it had been her wet open mouth that had drawn Sonya's attention. The girl's soft lips looked puffy and wet from handling her son's enormous cock, reminding Sonya of a look she'd seen in the mirror many times before. But most of all, it was Lizzy's lower face that had sent Sonya's mind reeling. The girl's chin and cheeks were a total mess, glistening sinfully with a shimmering coating of semen and saliva. And her son's cum, his thick creamy cum. Sonya cold see that the wads and ribbons of jizz coating Lizzy's face and dangling off her chin were brilliant white in color. She knew that spunk had to be just chock full of sperm, and that it must taste wonderful.

Sonya made her way slowly into the house, thinking about what Seth had said just there at the end, "Let's go for two in a row." When she'd heard him say that, it had sent a tingling jolt right to her weeping cunt. She smiled to herself...if her son wanted to go for "two in a row", she knew a much better spot for that second load to end up than inside that inexperienced young girl's mouth. Yes, a much better spot...

...to be continued...


12