Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonya helps her well-hung son go for "two in a row".
7.4k words
4.69
177.8k
334
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,730 Followers

CHAPTER 2

Seth was pissed. Really pissed. But at the same time, he felt guilty as hell. He knew his mother only had their best interests at heart when she'd put the hammer down because of the pandemic, but fuck, what was a guy supposed to do when he had so many loads that he needed to get rid of? And a girlfriend like Lizzy who was only too eager to help him with his problem?

So, starting about a week ago, they'd devised this little scheme to help them both out. She'd tell her parents that she was going out for a run—like a lot of people were doing with all the gyms closed these days—and she'd come by his place, sneak through the gate, and suck him off through the window. The fence was high enough to give them the privacy they needed, and all he had to do was pass that plastic step-stool out to her through the window. It put her at just the right height, her hot wet mouth lining up with his hard prick perfectly. And yes, it gave them both what they wanted. He needed to get off, and Lizzy loved sucking cock. And since he'd started letting her suck his big dick, she'd become quite the cum connoisseur as well. She loved the stuff, and was happy to take as much as he could give her. Seth thought it would have been nice if she'd been able to take more than about half of his huge cock into her mouth, but he was used to that by now. He'd had a number of girls try to go further, but most of them were too scared to do much more than just try. At least Lizzy sucked like a two-dollar whore, enthusiastically servicing his cock whenever he wanted. Yes, he loved how eager she was every time he waved his big fuck-stick in front of her face. She couldn't wait to get her lips on his dong and suck out a creamy load.

Lizzy wasn't such a bad fuck either. When he did slide it into that tight little love pocket of hers, again, like when she sucked his prick, she could only take about half, and even then, he was so thick that she was afraid he was going to tear her in two. That was pretty much the same with any of the other girls he'd fucked, or at least TRIED to fuck. Most of them became so scared when they saw the size of his dick that they clamped their legs together like a bank vault slamming shut, spinning the combination so that there was no way he could get inside to make that money shot. Most of those girls would usually end giving him some head, licking and sucking just the tip of his cock, afraid he'd tear their mouths open if they went for more. Unfortunately, a handjob was standard for what he ended up with from most of them, but at least he got off.

But Lizzy had been different. So willing, so enthusiastic, so fucking hungry to service his cock. And besides her unbridled desire to worship his prick and swallow his cum, one other thing that he liked about her was that, with her blonde hair, pretty face, and halfway decent-sized tits, she reminded him of his mother and sister. Like all boys his age, Seth constantly fantasized about having sex with his mother, or his sister. Both of them were so fucking hot that he could barely contain himself when he was around them. If he had a dollar for every load he'd pumped out thinking about his sexy mom, he knew he'd be able to order a Ferrari with all that cash. And the number of loads he'd shot picturing what he'd do with his gorgeous sister wasn't far behind. Maybe with that money, he'd be able to buy a Hummer, which is exactly what he'd like to get from either of them, a nice wet hummer. Yes, he often thought about pouring load after load of thick creamy cum down their throats. He'd often look at their mouths as they ate their meals at the dinner table, thinking about having either pair of sweet lips, or both at the same time, wrapped around his dick.

And of course, when Seth had those thoughts about his mother and sister when Lizzy was blowing him, she was none the wiser. Like the load that he'd just shot into her mouth moments ago. When he'd gone off, pasting her tonsils with a massive load, he'd been fantasizing about fucking his mother doggie style, while at the same time his sister Dani was lying on her back beneath them, licking her mother's dripping cunt while she waited to suck out the massive load from her mother's clutching mature twat after he'd filled it with a torrent of spunk. That's the image he'd had in his mind when he'd blown that load into Lizzy's hot sucking mouth, the same kind of fantasies he'd had about his mother and sister every time Lizzy sucked him off.

Yes, jacking off or getting sucked off when he was thinking about those two hotties in his house was nothing new for Seth. And he knew that any guy his age who told you he never thought about fucking his own mother or sister was full of shit. Fuck, even if your sis or mom was uglier than sin, the taboo factor was still enough to make any teenage guy yank his dick thinking about it. But, fortunately, Seth didn't have that problem. His mother and sister were definitely permanent actors in the smoke show, they were that fucking hot. He'd seen many times the way his friends looked at both his mother and his sister, and he knew they all jerked off thinking about his mom and sis just as much as he did. And why not, the two were gorgeous, with pretty faces worthy of Hollywood, and sets of tits you wanted to lie down and die on.

Seth had even taken his lust for his mother and sister further than most people would have ever dared to. He knew both his mother and sister were heavy sleepers, so he'd taken advantage of that fact on numerous occasions. He'd often sneak into their rooms while they were asleep, and then pull out his pecker. As they slept peacefully, he'd move closer, looking at their pretty faces illuminated by silvery shafts of moonlight. He always made sure to slip a condom on his surging prick before he started to slowly, methodically, jerk off while he watched them. Of course, it was always nice when they'd move around in their sleep and the covers would slide partly off their lush curvy bodies.

His sister had followed their mother's example and always slept in sexy nightwear. No pyjamas, old-lady nightgowns, or baggy t-shirts for either of them. No, they always wore colorful silky or satiny chemises. The smooth cool material always looked incredible on them, the shiny fabric showing every delicious curve, like the tiny triangular cups that fought to contain their mammoth breasts. Seth would stand next to their beds and stroke his huge cock, doing his best to keep quiet and his movements to a minimum as he pumped his throbbing prick with a smooth fluid motion. He'd eventually come, thinking about pumping that load out onto their faces, onto their huge tits, or onto what he knew had to be their succulent pussies hidden beneath delicate lace panties.

With the condom receptacle filled to the point of overflowing, Seth would return quietly to his room. He was always careful when he removed the condom, setting it carefully into a coffee mug he kept on his desk.

His mother and sister had been surprised when, a number of months back, he'd offered to take on the daily role of getting breakfast prepared for the family. They both thought it was incredibly sweet. Neither noticed the additional protein that Seth prepared for them daily, like in his sister's yogurt, or the specialized additive he'd put in his mother's cup of coffee along with the usual cream and sugar. Or maybe in the cream cheese he'd put on her bagel for her. He'd watch as they feasted on their breakfast treats, a smile on his face. He'd look at both of them and think how perfect it would be to have either one, or both, as his personal cock-socket. "A boy can dream, can't he?" pretty much became his personal mantra.

Since he'd started dating Lizzy, he'd been able to use her hot young mouth as a depository for his lurid teenage fantasies, dumping load after load into that spunk receptacle as he'd laid back with his eyes closed, thinking about all the nasty things he could do with those two gorgeous women living within just a few feet of him. And Lizzy would drink it all down every time, with no idea that those taboo fantasies were running through her boyfriend's head.

But the pandemic had thrown Seth's ideal world into the middle of a shit-storm, the likes of which nobody had ever seen before. He'd had to go back to jerking off, pulling up the Photoshopped pictures he had of his mom and sis on his computer. Sure, he'd pump out six or seven loads a day, but it just wasn't the same as filling Lizzy's belly with all that cum. So, when he'd laid out his devious plan to Lizzy for her to suck him off through the window, she'd been all for it. Fuck, why wouldn't she? She missed sucking his cock and swallowing his cum as much as he did. And now, for the past week, they'd had these clandestine rendezvous pretty much every day. She'd come over when Seth texted her, and wait for him to pass the step stool to her through the window. And then she'd start sucking, sucking that beautiful cock until he gave her what she needed, a healthy dose of the medicine that cured all her ills.

"Now that whole thing's totally fucked up too," Seth thought to himself as he paced back and forth in his room. His mother had caught them, and he knew there was no sense in him trying to deny what her eyes had clearly seen. Lizzy had run off, and he knew his mother would be in to give him shit soon enough. He knew that all he could do was come clean, throw himself on the mercy of the court and hope for the best.

Those thoughts were going through his head as he paced back and forth in his room, dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of sweat shorts that he'd worn when he knew Lizzy was coming over. He could just push the shorts down and whip out his dick, without all the encumbrances of wearing a pair of underwear and jeans. Once his mom had interrupted their little escapade and Lizzy had raced off, Seth had slammed the window shut and quickly drawn the blinds before hauling his shorts back up.

He looked up at the sound of a knock on his door. That had to be his mother, as he'd expected. He'd actually thought she'd be banging on his door long before now, and was surprised that it had taken her this long. And the sound of the knock was confusing on its own. It wasn't the abrupt rap that he'd been expecting, and it wasn't a tentative knock either. Somewhere in the middle, like he'd expect in a normal situation. Maybe his mom was just being careful not to alert Dani that something was going on.

"Yes?" he called out.

"Seth, can I speak with you for a minute?"

His mother's voice was calm and even. Like her knock, it definitely was not what he'd expected. It made him think that maybe he was right, maybe she was just trying to make sure Dani wasn't clueing in to anything. For better or worse, he figured he'd better get this over with. "Uh, sure. Come in."

His mother came into his room and closed the door behind her. She turned to face him, her hands on her hips. "We need to talk," she said.

Again, Seth was thrown by the tone of her voice. He'd expected anger, but what he was hearing was concern, and something else thrown in there that he couldn't readily identify. Was he hearing a note of curiosity? He'd been prepping himself for this conversation over the last few minutes, ready to get his back up and argue with her, but her tone had changed his frame of mind in a hurry. Not to mention the way she looked.

They'd just finished lunch a short time ago, but as she stood there before him, she looked different than she had just a little while ago. It looked like she'd put on lipstick. Her full lips were definitely shining with a rich red gloss, the sight of which wasn't lost on his needy teenage pecker. And her eyes looked different, more sultry, more alluring. She'd definitely put on some eye shadow and mascara too. Her normally long lashes looked stunning, highlighting the ocean blue of her eyes. She'd fluffed up her hair as well. Her golden tresses looked a little wilder, and incredibly sexy. Her flowing blonde locks framed her pretty face attractively as she looked him in the eye. She looked gorgeous, and she didn't look angry, for which Seth was thankful.

"Uh...talk? Okay," he finally responded as he continued to watch his mother, his eyes flicking down, like they often did, to that spectacular rack of hers. Her set of tits looked fantastic in her tight pink tank top, her cleavage looking deep enough for him to dive right into.

"Why don't we sit on your bed to talk," Sonya said, nodding towards her son's bed. "I don't think Dani needs to hear this." She'd noticed where her son's eyes had strayed to. She'd purposely stood with her hands on her hips, her elbows drawn back. She knew there was no way any male could look away from the thrusting shelf of her breasts when she did that. And, as usual, Seth's eyes had quickly gone to her tits, just as she'd hoped.

Sonya stepped over as Seth took a spot on the side of the bed, towards the top. She turned and leaned forwards slightly as she swung her curvy backside into place and sat a short distance away from him, her lush round bum settling onto his mattress. She'd made sure that he caught a good view down inside her top when she sat down, his eyes going to her tits like iron filings to a magnet.

"Seth, you know how many times we've talked already about the importance of self-isolating during this pandemic."

"I know, Mom," Seth responded as he nodded. "I'm sorry about you saw. It's just so hard not being able to see Lizzy like this."

"I bet IT'S hard," Sonya thought to herself, glancing down at her son's package filling the front of his shorts. She couldn't get the image of that enormous cock that she'd seen poking through the open window out of her head and, there it was, mere inches away from her, with just a thin piece of fabric shielding it from her eyes. She felt her fingertips itching to get her hands on it, and she could feel her mouth actually salivating as she thought about taking that beautiful member into her mouth. And after seeing the kind of load he was capable of shooting, it made it even more difficult for her to concentrate on what she wanted to say. She could only think about what it would feel like to have that massive load splash across her tongue, and then feel it slide luxuriously down her throat. "Fuck, I need cock bad," she thought.

"Seth, you can't be doing that," Sonya continued. "You can't be seeing Lizzy like that. Not only were you having sex almost right out there in public, but you're putting all of us at risk, and her too."

Seth knew his mother was right, he'd known all along that what they were doing was foolish. He felt bad for disappointing her, especially now with the way she was speaking to him about it. Her voice was full of caring and compassion, not the anger he'd expected. This just made it worse, and he felt guilty as hell about it. "I'm sorry, Mom. I promise it won't happen again." He looked over at her as he said it and, as he did, she seemed to sit up a bit straighter and take a deep breath. There was no way he could control himself, his eyes zoomed in on her rising chest, those voluminous mounds of flesh making her tight top strain to the point that he thought the taut fabric was going to tear. As he looked at those mouth-watering tits, the next words came out of his mouth without him even thinking about it. "It's just that sometimes I get these urges that I...that I..." He finally realized what he was saying, and let his words die out there in the air.

Sonya nodded and reached out to pat her son's arm tenderly, the simple gesture making her big boobs wobble enticingly. "I understand, Seth. Really I do. I know that teenage boys have these urges, and that they are so strong that they can't be denied sometimes." Sonya absolutely knew about teenage boys. She'd swallowed more paste in her high school days than they make at a glue factory. "You're just going to have to find some other way to release those feelings you have." She paused as she nodded from his groin to his hand. "I think you know what I mean."

Seth felt sheepish as he clearly understood what she was saying. But all he could think about was Lizzy's mouth, and how amazing it felt to go off inside it instead of jacking off, to have her eagerly suck out every last drop of his spunk. "I know, Mom, but it...it's just not the same as with Lizzy. You must remember what it was like, being my age?"

Again, Sonya knew exactly what he meant. And she didn't have to be his age to have those same feelings. She'd been feeding from, and fucked by, her boss's cock nearly every day for the past two years. These last number of weeks, she'd felt like a dying woman crawling across the desert, searching for an oasis of cum. And after having seen the way her son fed that load to Lizzy, she knew that oasis she was looking for was right there beneath her son's shorts. "I understand, Seth. I knew that you and Lizzy were having sex, and I understand what it must feel like to have that abruptly taken away from you. But you can't continue seeing her like that, you just can't."

Seth hung his head. Sonya waited for almost a full minute before speaking again. Yes, things were going exactly as she'd planned. She been careful to work the conversation like she was tossing out a lure, and now it was time to reel in a big one, only he was the one with the rod, not her. "Look, Seth, I know this situation is difficult for all of us. For you, for Dani, for me, and for Lizzy too. Hopefully things will get back to normal, but nobody knows when. You never know, they're saying we could be in this situation for a long time." She paused again, letting her words sink in. "I've been giving it some serious thought and, if that's the case, if we're stuck here on our own, it might be best if we tried to do what we can for each other. To make sure we stay safe." She paused again, noticing the curious look on his face as he took in what she was saying. "Maybe, just for a little while, until it's okay to see Lizzy again, I can help you with your problem."

Seth's head snapped up. Had he actually heard his mother correctly? Did she just say she could help him with his problem? If she did, and he was sure he'd heard her correctly, what the hell did that mean? As he glanced down at that huge set of tits of hers, he just had to ask. "What? What do you mean, Mom?"

"I know it won't be the same as what you were doing with Lizzy, but maybe I could give you a hand, if you know what I mean." Sonya held up her hand, and as Seth looked at it, she curled her fingers partway, as if she was about to grip a big cock.

Seth gulped. There was no mistaking what his mother was suggesting, and there was no denying the fact that his cock was rapidly stiffening beneath his shorts. "You mean...you mean..." he stammered, unable to even get the words out.

"I heard you say to Lizzy that you wanted to go for two in a row. By the look at that bulge in your pants, it looks like you still feel that way. Why don't I help you out with that right now and you see if you think it's a good idea or not?"

Seth couldn't believe his ears. Was his mother really offering to give him a handjob? And whether or not he thought it was a good idea or not? Fuck...there was no chance of that being a bad idea. No fucking way! "Mom, are you...are you serious?"

"Of course, sweetheart," Sonya said as she reached past him and grabbed one of the pillows off his bed. "It's not good for a boy your age to get all backed up. Let's see what I can do to help you get rid of a little of that nasty stuff."

Seth watched, totally spellbound, as his mother tossed the pillow on the floor at the side of the bed and then slid to her knees on it, facing him. "Why don't you slip your shorts off and Mommy'll see what she can do to help you out?"

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,730 Followers
12