Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth was beside himself with excitement. His scorchingly-hot mother was actually on her knees at the side of his bed, asking him to take out his cock! He'd only dreamed of such a thing and, now, here she was, those huge tits of hers right before him, her angelic face turned up to him with a naughty glint in her eye. Not wanting to risk losing this once-in-a-lifetime chance, he quickly shucked off his shorts and tossed them to the side. He shifted over until he was perched on the bed right in front of her. Wearing just his t-shirt, he spread his muscular legs as he leaned back, supporting himself on straightened arms as his stiffening and unconfined cock started rising, the enflamed mushroom head pointing skyward.

"Oh my goodness, you definitely aren't a LITTLE boy any more, are you?" Sonya couldn't believe the size of the rearing cock thrusting upward before here. It was literally throbbing, flexing back and forth with each powerful beat of his heart as it continued to grow, the flared helmet puffing up and getting angrier-looking as it rose higher and higher.

"And you are definitely ready for two in a row, aren't you?" Sonya said as she gazed hungrily between her son's powerful spread thighs. Like the main mast on one of those old sailing ships, her son's enormous prick thrust skyward, the thick veiny shaft throbbing as hot teenage blood pulsed through it. The engorged cockhead was a thing of beauty, as big as a lemon, but the colour of a shiny red apple. She had to get closer. Drawn in like a moth to a flame, she rose up on her knees and leaned in, her hands sliding up and along his strong thighs. She could feel the corded muscle beneath her fingertips, and the sensation was making her pussy weep.

His balls were hanging nice and heavy between his spread legs, the two big orbs looking nice and full of sperm as they lay encased in his silky sack. Sonya knew those two beauties had what she wanted, a nice big load of creamy boy cum. It had been a long time since she'd tasted cum from one so young, and she found herself salivating at the thought of it. She couldn't help it as her tongue instinctively slid out and wet her lips as she moved closer.

Seth was looking down as his mother leaned in between his thighs. "Fuck, she is so fucking HOT!" he thought to himself as he watched her lick her lips. Her red lipstick glistened even more and her half-closed eyes were glassy with arousal. He knew in that instant that his mother was doing this just as much for her own benefit as for his, and that was perfectly fine with him. He'd dreamed so many times about being in a situation like this with his mother and now it was happening and, by that hungry look in her eyes, it was clear she wanted it just as much as he did.

Sonya slid her hands higher, her fingertips tracing lightly over his smooth warm sack before she reached the base of his thrusting cock. She was almost gasping with arousal, trying to catch her breath. She couldn't believe how thick her son's cock was, and how fucking powerful it looked, thrusting straight up, the enormous crimson crown absolutely engorged and throbbing. She'd seen a lot of cocks in her time, but none had taken her breath away like this one. She'd stroked a lot of cocks, but none had her fingers itching like crazy. She'd sucked a lot of cocks, but none had her salivating like a mad woman. She'd fucked a lot of cocks, definitely more than her share, but none had her steaming love canal seeping with hot cunt-honey like this beautiful cock was.

Sonya found her hands almost shaking as she let her fingers circle the mighty shaft, the incendiary heat coming off the mighty shaft almost scorching the palm of her hand. Fuck, it was hot, and so incredibly hard, while at the same time as soft as a rose petal. She closed her fingers around the throbbing monster, or at least she tried to. His surging prick was just too big around. Her fingers could only get partway around it, her fingertips coming nowhere near to meeting up with the palm of her hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze, causing a deep guttural groan to issue from her son's throat. And then she stroked slowly upwards.

"Fuck me," Sonya gasped under her breath as her circling hand moved higher up, her hand moving smoothly with the outer sheath of her son's rigid shaft. She felt the skin move over the pronounced coronal ridge, and her heart skipped a beat, picturing how that thick purple rope would feel tearing deep into her needy snatch. Her hand moved higher up on the sensitive glans, and then she started reversing direction, feeling the pulsing blood within the raging prick throb beneath her fingers. When she got back to the bottom, she started up again. This time she noticed the red eye at the tip start to glisten, a pearl of cock-sap seeping forward.

"Ohhnnn..." It was her that groaned as she saw that delicious morsel of fluid. It had been weeks now since she'd sucked a cock, and she could barely control herself. The shiny drop of fluid grew as her stroking hand slid higher. She looked at the amount of cockshaft left beneath her hand, amazed at how long the thick meaty shaft was. She brought her other hand forward, the fingers of that one circling the girthy lance as well. As she looked at her two hands wrapped around the mighty cock, she felt her pussy give a needy twinge as more of her juices seeped into her panties.

"So big, so fucking big," she muttered as she started pumping more vigorously, now adding a twisting corkscrew motion to her stroking grasp.

"Oh fuck, Mom, your hands feel so good," Seth gasped out as he looked down between his spread thighs. His mother's face was flushed, her skin glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her hooded eyes were dreamy-looking, as if she was in a trance. They never left his thrusting erection as she pumped her hands rhythmically up and down, her gaze steady on the seeping tip as more and more precum oozed forth and started to distend downward in a lewdly exciting strand. As she watched that glittering jewel swing provocatively from side to side as it grew, he saw her tongue slip out and wet her lips once more.

Sonya couldn't control herself any more. She needed to taste that cock so bad. "I...I just...I just have to..."

Seth's mother's words died on her lips as she leaned forward and extended her tongue, sliding it right beneath that shiny pearl of cocksap. His mother let out a warm moan as she brought her tongue closer to his cock, letting that glistening web of fluid gather on her tongue.

"She's not really going to..." Seth's mind was on fire as he watched his mother's open mouth get closer and closer to his enflamed cockhead. Her tongue followed the shiny bead of precum right up to the wet red eye, and then she funnelled the pointed tip of her tongue into the seeping opening. He watched as she pursed her lips forward and touched then to his pebbly glans in a searing kiss, sucking gently as she pulled more of the slimy fluid into her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Seth and his mother both gave off a gentle moan at the same time, both of them luxuriating in the wonderful sensation of her mouth coming in contact with his stallion-like cock. This was something Seth had dreamed of for so long, his gorgeous mother sucking his cock, and now, unbelievably, it was happening. And now she was starting to move further down on his thrusting erection, her soft red lips following the flared contours of his engorged knob. He couldn't believe it, but his mother looked even sexier than in his most vivid fantasies, her hooded eyes glassy and filled with desire, and her mouth...her fucking gorgeous red lips and hot wet mouth...fuck... They felt like liquid velvet against his sensitive glans as more of his cock disappeared between her lips. He felt her tongue swirl over the pebbly tissues of his cockhead, bathing it with hot spit.

"Oh fuck," he groaned out loud as her stretched lips slipped over the broad coronal ridge, locking the massive cockhead inside her sucking mouth. He felt her cheeks cave in as she started to suck, enveloping his throbbing pecker in a hot buttery sheath. He gasped again as she started to drive her head forward, inch after inch of thick teenage cock disappearing into her face. He'd thought Lizzy was a fantastic cocksucker, but he could tell that she wasn't even in the same league as his mother, and she was just getting started!

Sonya was in heaven as she took in every scintillating inch of her son's gorgeous body with her mouth halfway down his throbbing erection. His balls were huge, and she knew they were just loaded with cum. She could almost taste it as she looked at the massive orbs nestled in his silky sack. His abdomen was cleanly shaven, and it made his throbbing member look even bigger. She couldn't believe how enormous her son's cock was, and how incredibly hard. It felt like a shaft of steel in her hands and mouth, with the outer sheath as soft as velvet. She never ceased to be amazed by the way those two diverse sensations could exist in one beautiful piece of equipment, but her son's immense cock was a prime example of that bizarre dichotomy that always astounded her.

She'd started off thinking maybe she'd just be satisfied to give him a handjob. But once that glorious wand was out in the open, she couldn't look at it without salivating. It was throbbing menacingly as it pointed straight up, like a heat-seeking missile all primed and ready to launch, which she knew it was. She knew from seeing what he'd fed to Lizzy that he had another batch of thick teenage cum ready to fire. Now, all he needed to find was a hot target to fire that missile into. She knew the perfect one. It was then that she'd opened her mouth and moved closer to that fiery warhead. There was no stopping her, she wanted to feel that immense cock in her mouth more than anything she'd wanted in her entire life.

The taste of that dewy drop of precum hitting her tongue was like magic, setting her on fire. And when she finally slipped her lips over the big flared crown, she could feel herself creaming like crazy. She almost swooned as the engorged cockhead filled her mouth, the tip oozing a steady stream of silky cocksap onto her tongue. But she knew she had to have more cock, more of that magnificent man muscle sliding deeper into her mouth. Sonya swirled her tongue over the pebbly surface of his glans and then pushed a big wad of spit to the front of her mouth, forcing it out delicately around her stretched lips to lubricate the way further down the thrusting shaft.

"Oh fuck," Seth groaned like a wounded animal as he watched his mother's mouth slide forward on his throbbing erection. He'd pictured this in his fantasies so many times, having her gorgeous mother's soft red lips wrapped around his cock, and now it was actually happening. The wickedly sinful act of his mother sucking his cock had all of his senses screaming with intense arousal. As he watched her pursed lips move erotically down his shaft, he was more turned on than he'd been in his entire life. Even though he'd just gone off in Lizzy's mouth, he could feel another load of semen rushing up the throbbing shaft of his cock already. He wanted the blissful sensation of feeling his mother's hot sucking mouth to last forever, or even for just a few minutes more, but there was just no way to deny that load of cum that was already on its way.

"OH FUCK, MOM. I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA COME!" Seth warned as he started to go off.

Sonya was torn. In the worst way, she wanted to get a full mouthful of her son's thick rich cum. But she'd just seen the size of the load that her son had fed to Lizzy, and she wanted to actually see it, to see that horse-cock shoot that incredible load. She knew that she'd be feeding from this magnificent cock many times in the future—fuck, there was no way she was going to give up this huge tonsil tickler once she'd seen it and gotten her mouth on it—and so, she quickly backed off, her wet mouth open and gasping as she pulled off his twitching prick, a nasty web of saliva bridging her bottom lip and his surging cockhead.

Seth was surprised at first when his mother pulled her mouth off his cock, but there was no stopping him at this point. His cock was fully primed, the trigger had been pulled, and he was going to give her a face-full of spunk. Her face was flushed with excitement, her eyes locked on the yawning red eye at the tip of his twitching cock. He saw the wet opening get cloudy for just a split-second before a thick ribbon of cum rifled forward. The brilliant white ribbon hit her full on her face, starting at her chin and running up the full height of her face and into her lustrous blonde hair. A second thick strand jettisoned forth, hitting her on the cheek forcefully and spreading out over one side of her face. Another volley spewed forth, this one hitting her on the forehead before she directed it to her other cheek. He felt her keep pumping his surging pecker with one hand while her other one cradled his spunk-filled balls, her fingers massaging them gently. He could tell she was trying to coax as much cum out of him as she could, and from the way his cock kept spitting at her face, that throbbing third leg of his was doing it best to give her what she wanted.

"So much cum," Sonya gasped out as she felt the wads and ribbons of her son's potent teenage cum rain down on her face. It was so thick and so heavy, that she knew that baby batter was just loaded with sperm. Enough to populate a whole fucking country. And it felt so illicitly wicked as he plastered her face with it, gobs and ropes of the stuff smacking onto her skin and clinging there lewdly. She rolled those massive balls in her hands as she pumped that cunt wrecker, the tip spewing out rope after rope of delicious teenage seed. She'd become so aroused by sucking her son's cock that she felt herself come as she basked in the silky white shower her son was giving her. Her lush mature body was twitching as paroxysms of delight rolled over her in one delicious wave after another. Her cunt was gushing like crazy and, even with her panties on, she could feel streams of emulsion running down the insides of her thighs.

"OH FUCK...MOM...THAT IS SO FUCKING GOOD..." Seth groaned as he totally unloaded, flooding his mother's face with so much cum that it looked like someone had thrown a whole bucket of the stuff on her. The tingling sensations of his climax finally dwindled, but his mother's skilled hands kept working even as they slowed, pumping out the last dewy drops of semen which she flicked right into her open mouth.

Both of them sat back, their chests heaving as they recovered from their mutual orgasms. Sonya kept her hand circled around her son's still-hard cock, her other one gently rolling those huge nuts of his with her fingers.

Seth could only stare at his mother, never having seen her look so sexy in his whole life. Her face was a total mess, nearly every square inch covered with cum. She looked up at him all steamy-eyed, her spunk-covered face a mask of lust. But what she said next had his resurgent libido sparking like crazy.

"Feed it to me, baby. Use your cock to feed Mommy all of that nice hot cum."

Just listening to what she said had Seth almost firing off another load right there on the spot. Fuck, his mother was so fucking hot, he couldn't believe it. As he reached forward, she withdrew her own hand from his still-twitching cock, allowing him to wrap his hand around it in a warm loving corridor. He directed the enflamed knob at her face, pressing the tip into a massive wad of cum dangling off her cheek. He pressed the flared crown against her warm skin and then dragged it sideways, snowplowing the thick white paste towards her eagerly-awaiting mouth. Her lips were open and wet, and she welcomed his cum-coated cockhead enthusiastically, wrapping her lips around it before her tongue swirled over the glazed surface, sucking off all of that delicious boy-juice.

Seth smiled to himself as he pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth and moved it to the other side of her face, gathering up another huge wad of pearly goo. For the next five minutes or so he kept feeding her, shoving as much of his glistening jizz into her mouth as he could with the blunt head of his cock.

Sonya swallowed it all. It was incredibly thick, and tasted so manly and wonderful. She knew she was already addicted to her son's cum, even after just tasting it for the first time. Every time she swallowed she gave off a blissful purr of contentment. Every ribbon and gob that slithered luxuriously down her throat just seemed to whet her appetite for more. She loved cum, and here was an endless supply, right here in her own home. She knew this was just the first of many loads of her son's cum that would warm her belly for years to come.

"I think you got it all, Mom," Seth said as he looked down at his mother's shiny face as he drew the seeping cockhead all over her soft mature skin. His cock was still hard, which didn't surprise him. He was usually able to get off three times in a row before having to take any kind of a break, and having his mother kneeling between his legs definitely helped to keep his purple-headed soldier standing at attention.

"Oh my god, Seth, your cum tastes wonderful. And such a huge load." Sonya let her hands slide back and forth over his powerful thighs, his stallion-like cock still rearing up majestically as he rubbed the hot tip all over her face. She gave a soft moan as she pressed her cheek against the apple-sized knob, loving the feel of it on her skin. "Do you always shoot that much?"

"Pretty much," Seth said as he took a long slow stroke up the shaft with his hand. A pearly drop oozed from the very tip, and he drew it across her pouty bottom lip. He smiled at how quick she was to slip her tongue out and lick it off. "But even for me, that was a big load. It's because of you, Mom. With you working on my cock, I could shoot like that all day long."

Sonya felt dizzy as she listened to what Seth had just said. He was young, still just 19, and from all the cocks she'd sucked while she was in high school, she knew that boys that age had a tremendous amount of stamina but...all day long?

"Really? What do you mean when you say all day long?"

Seth shrugged, but kept dragging his burgeoning cockhead back and forth across her face, teasing her. He could see that twinkle in her warm blue eyes as she pushed her face back against him, mewling like a little kitten. "I know my cock, Mom. As long as somebody keeps sucking on it, it'll stay hard. And with you being the one doing the sucking, I don't think I'm going to have any trouble staying hard for hours on end."

"Hard for hours on end! Fuck yes..." Sonya thought to herself as she looked at the beautiful cock throbbing right before her eyes. She could only stare at his rigid prick as he kept rubbing it against her. It was hard to believe, but the evidence was right there, his cock was still brick hard. She'd had it in her hands, she'd had it in her mouth. She wanted to have it between her lips a lot more, but right now, her other lips were just dripping with need. She knew exactly where she wanted to feel that cunt-stretcher next. "I see," she said, looking at her son with a provocatively sexy look in her eye. "You asked Lizzy if she was ready to go for two in a row. Now, how about you and Mommy try and go for three in a row?"

"Anytime, Mom. Anytime."

"Well, let me tell you sweetheart, I'm feeling kind of flushed and hot right now. Why don't you use that big thermometer of yours and take Mommy's temperature?" She paused as she saw the excitement spark in her son's eyes. "Yes, but to make sure we get an accurate reading, you're going to have to take my temperature nice and deep. What do you think, baby, can you do that for me? Can you put that big thermometer of yours deep inside Mommy to see how hot she is?"

12