Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Sonya convinces sexy daughter Dani to join her and her son.
9.5k words
4.71
89.3k
186
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers

SELF-ISOLATING WITH MOM by rmdexter

CHAPTER 4

Sonya leaned against the wall outside her son's bedroom, trying to compose herself. On one hand, she couldn't believe what had just happened. On the other hand, she couldn't wait for more. Her son had been such a wonderful lover, and that cock of his, that fucking huge cock of his, unbelievable. She almost groaned as she thought about it, and her hand automatically went to her stomach, where she rubbed gently, thinking about how amazing it had felt to have that enormous slab of muscle filling her cunt.

And now, they had to figure out how to continue, and what to do about Dani. Sonya knew Seth was right. There was no way with the three of them, like everyone else, locked down in their own home during this pandemic, that she and Seth would be able to secretively carry on fucking each other. And now that she'd experienced her son's amazing cock, she knew in her heart there was no way she could give that up, no way she could turn back and forget it ever happened.

But how to deal with Dani? The more she thought about it, the more she knew Seth was right about that too. She had to be totally honest with her daughter. Both her kids were over 18, basically grownups. They knew the predicament they were all in, that the whole world was in, and they had to stay safe and take care of each other. And if fucking happened to be the one of the ways they needed to take care of each other, then so be it.

She'd always preached to her kids about the importance of honesty, and if she didn't practice that herself, how hollow were her words when it came to believing what she'd always told them? No, she had to be honest with Dani about this, however awkward and embarrassing that might be. She owed her daughter that much. Besides, there was no way to sugar-coat the fact that she'd just fucked her well-hung son, and wanted to fuck him a lot more. No, Dani needed to know the truth. Sonya just hoped she'd understand, and not hate her, or Seth.

Taking a deep breath and gathering herself, she stepped down the hallway towards her daughter's room. As she walked, she felt her son's massive load sloshing around inside her and, just as she tapped at her daughter's door, she felt a warm stream of emulsion start to run down the inside of her thigh.

"Come in." Having already knocked, there was nothing Sonya could do about that damp feeling on her leg. She just knew she had to sit down as soon as possible to try and keep the rest of that pearly goodness trapped inside her.

Sonya opened the door to see Dani propped up against the headboard of her bed, a stack of pillows behind her. Her knees were drawn up, a textbook open on her lap. Her daughter was wearing a white t-shirt with the name and logo of one of her soccer teams on it, with a flouncy little yellow skirt covering her curvy bum. With her knees drawn up like that, Sonya had a clear view up between her daughter's thighs to her white panties.

As usual, Sonya was taken by how much her daughter looked like her when she was that age. Both were blessed with curves that didn't seem to quit, their sizable breasts and curvy bums and thighs giving them both bodies that looked like they were made for one thing: fucking.

"What's up, Mom? Is something wrong?" Dani asked as Sonya stepped into the room, conscious of the slippery feeling between her legs and the damp trickle slowly running down the inside of her thigh.

"No, everything's fine, sweetheart. I just want to talk to you about something. Is it okay if I sit down?"

"Sure," Dani replied as she shifted over slightly, making room as her mother perched on the side of her bed. "What is it, Mom? You're not feeling sick, are you?"

Sonya shook her head. They'd all had those thoughts every day after the pandemic had hit. What would happen if one of them became sick? That was a nightmare she hoped they'd never have to face. They knew they had to keep safe, and Sonya knew Dani understood that. She just hoped that with that mind set, Dani might be more receptive to what she was going to say. "No, honey, I'm fine. It's just that I've been thinking about a lot of things, and how difficult and unfair this situation is for all of us. That comment Seth made to you was uncalled for, but it really set me to thinking, to thinking even more about how difficult so many things in our lives are for all of us." Sonya paused as she looked at her daughter, who simply nodded, knowing there was more coming. "Dani, I think it's best if we, and by 'we' I mean all three of us, are totally honest with each other. Do you agree?"

Dani shrugged her shoulders and gave her mother a little smile. "Sure, Mom. It's the best policy, right?"

Sonya smiled back. "Yes, sweetheart, it is. Now, with that in mind, I want to talk to you about a few things. First off, was Seth right in what he said to you?" Sonya saw Dani hesitate. "And like I said, we need to be totally honest with each other, so please speak frankly. I'm not here to judge you or worry about any swear words or anything like that. We just have to help each other as much as we can in a time like this. Was Seth right about you missing having sex with Jimmy?"

Dani flushed a bit. "Since we're being totally honest, I'm actually not having sex with Jimmy, as the former president would define sex anyway."

Sonya, somewhat surprised, nodded. "Have you ever, I mean...are you a uh..."

"No, I've never had sex with anybody yet, so in answer to the second part of your question, yes, I am still a virgin."

"Oh, honey, that's so sweet. But you and Jimmy are doing something, aren't you?"

"Yes, much like that same former president did."

Sonya slowly nodded. "So, like Seth said then in that comment he made to you, oral sex. Do you miss it?"

Dani paused for a second. "Again, to be honest, yes, I do."

Sonya nodded again. "I've just talked to Seth about the same kind of thing, about him and Lizzy." Sonya paused, wondering how truthful to actually be. She decided that with the drastic possibilities of this pandemic hovering over them day in and day out, for who knows how long, she needed to be 100% honest with her daughter. "Actually, sweetheart, just a little while ago I caught Seth and Lizzy, kind of together."

"Kind of together?" Dani obviously knew exactly what she'd seen on her computer, but she didn't want her mother to know that she'd been spying. Besides, she wanted to see what her mother would say, to see how honest she'd be.

"Yes, I went out in the backyard to get some fresh air and..." After that, Sonya told Dani exactly what she'd seen. When she was finished with her story about seeing Lizzy sucking off Seth through the window, she continued. "It made me realize how difficult this is for Seth, for all of us. Look, you kids are all grown up now, and have needs, sexual needs. I understand, look, I was your age once myself, and I know how difficult it is to suppress those needs." Sonya knew that more than most, having sucked off nearly half of her high school graduating class, and numerous members of the faculty as well. It was like she could never get enough cum to swallow in those days, and she still had that intense craving now.

"So I decided to just talk to Seth about what I'd seen, to try to understand how difficult this was for him, and what he needed. We started talking and..." And with that, Sonya let it all out, talking explicitly about what had happened with her son, right down to him blowing a load all over her face, and then fucking her within an inch of her life.

Dani sat back, totally mesmerized as she listened to her mother, her heart beating rapidly as she once again experienced what she'd witnessed vicariously on her computer. But now, by sitting and listening as the older woman vividly described the entire incident, Dani felt herself getting aroused all over again. She had to give her mother credit, she didn't lie about anything. Her mother had been brutally honest in talking about every lurid detail, including her numerous wickedly colorful descriptions of her brother's substantial endowment.

"I thought you deserved to know," Sonya continued. "We're in this together, so I didn't want there to be any secrets between any of us, not the way things are now." She paused as Dani nodded her agreement. "You don't hate me for what I did, do you? I couldn't bear it if you did. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you."

Now Dani felt bad. Her mother was pouring her heart out to her, and Dani felt guilty for having spied on the two of them while they were doing it. "No, Mom, I don't hate you. I love you so much, and Seth too. I could never hate either of you. And since you've been so honest with me, I'll be just as honest with you." Dani waited as her mother looked up at her, her misty eyes showing the relief she was feeling. "I...I think what you and Seth did sounds pretty hot, actually."

"You do?"

"You're a beautiful woman, Mom, a very sexy woman. Everybody I know says that. You deserve to be happy, and if it made you happy to be with Seth, well, at least we're all being safe, right?"

Sonya felt a wave of anxiety wash out of her. "Yes, sweetheart, it did make me very happy. So much so that I want it to continue, and Seth does too. And yes, you are right, if the three of us want to keep doing this kind of thing, it's safest for all of us if we just keep what we're doing amongst us three."

Dani's eyebrows arched up as she looked at her mother. "We're doing? The three of us?"

Sonya gave her daughter a gentle smile. "Yes, the three of us. You said yourself you miss what you and Jimmy were doing, so I'm here to ask you if you'd like to satisfy those feelings."

"Satisfy...?" Dani tilted her head as she let her word dangle in the air.

"Yes, Seth and I would like it if you would join us. You can get from Seth what you had with Jimmy. And sweetheart, you'd feel, we'd all feel, much safer with you doing that with your brother than with Jimmy."

"And Seth said he's okay with that?" Dani couldn't keep the excitement out of her voice.

Sonya was almost beaming now, having seen the arousal written all over her daughter's face. She could see Dani's curiosity would have her coming around to their way of thinking in no time. "Yes, absolutely. And let me tell you, your big brother is a wonderful, caring lover. I promise you that you won't be disappointed."

Dani couldn't keep the impish grin off her face. "Oh, Mom, that sounds so hot. I can't believe this is really happening. All of my girlfriends think Seth is a real hunk and, again, to be honest, I think so too."

Sonya nodded her head up and down vigorously. "He's more than just a hunk, sweetie. Like I said, your brother is a phenomenal lover, and his cock...his cock is..." Sonya couldn't find the right words, not sure if she'd already said too much. Besides that, she didn't want to scare her daughter.

"His cock is what?" Dani asked quickly, wanting to hear what her mother had to say. "Is it big? Jimmy's is about this big." She held her hands up with her fingertips about five inches apart.

Sonya let out a big sigh as she shook her head and held up her own hands, the distance between them making Dani's eyes open wide. "It's at least twice as long as that, and really thick. And he really knows how to use it."

Even though Dani had seen her brother's cock many times on her computer screen, she still gasped out loud, knowing she'd soon be seeing it, in the flesh, so to speak. "Wow! Is it really that big?"

"It's huge," Sonya said. "And he comes buckets when he shoots."

"Jeez, Mom. That is so hot. I can't believe this is really happening."

Sonya slowly nodded. "So, you're willing to join us? To join your brother and me and keep our little secret amongst ourselves?"

Dani nodded instantly. "Yes, Mom. But do you think I'd do okay. Like I said, I'm not very experienced at all, but I want to make both of you happy. Do you think you could help me with that? I'm willing to do whatever you two want me to do?"

Sonya was pleased at her daughter's response. She'd been feeling a sense of something from Dani. She wasn't sure, but it had felt that the girl was giving off a bit of a submissive vibe. But now, with Dani's choice of words, and saying that she was "willing to do whatever you two want me to do", that clinched it in Sonya's mind. She just wanted make sure she'd been reading Dani correctly. "I think you're going to be just fine, sweetheart. And if you do as we say, and we teach you, you'll definitely be way better than fine."

"Do you really think so, Mom? You two will show me what to do?"

Sonya nodded. "We will, sweetheart. I know Seth will be happy to as well. Sometimes things we ask you to do might come as a surprise, but I'm sure you'll enjoy all of it in the end."

"What kind of things?"

"I think you'll find out that both Seth and I are highly sexual, and we both require a lot of, shall we say, satisfying? We'll ask you to help take care of us that way, and we'll teach you what we both like, and what you can do for us. We might speak to you a little harshly at times, but you'll understand that better when you're a little more experienced. Like I said, you might be a bit surprised, but doing what we ask of you will make us love you even more." Sonya paused as Dani took in what she was saying. "Do you think you can do that, sweetheart? Do you think you can do whatever we ask you to do?"

Dani could feel her face flushing, but she nodded eagerly. "I can, Mom. I'll do my best to make both of you pleased with me. Just tell me what to do and I'll try to make you proud." Dani loved the idea of her mother and brother being in charge, of teaching her, of telling her what to do to please them. There was something about the idea of being under their control that made the whole thing even more exciting.

Sonya nodded her approval. "That's a good girl. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you, just like you're going to take good care of us."

"Oh, thank you, Mom," Dani gushed. "When do we start? I have to say, just talking about it has gotten me excited."

Sonya smiled broadly. She felt like Atlas had lifted the weight of the world off her shoulders. "Well, how about right now? I don't think Seth would have any objection."

Dani looked nervously down at the old t-shirt and flouncy skirt she was wearing. It was good for sitting in her room and fingering herself, but it sure wasn't very sexy. "But what will I wear? I can't wear something like this."

"Don't worry about that," Sonya said as she got up from the bed. "Just come with me. I've got plenty of things for you to wear. We'll pick out something that's just right. Something that your brother will really like."

Dani followed her mother down the hall and into the master bedroom. The young girl smiled as she glanced down and spotted a gleaming trail running slowly down the inside of her mother's thigh. "Mom, what's that running down your leg?" Dani knew exactly what it was, but she wondered what her mother would say.

"Remember when I said your brother shoots buckets when he comes," Sonya said as she closed the bedroom door as her daughter walked past her into the room. "Well, that's just some of his cum seeping out of me. He really filled me up."

"Wow, really?!" Dani purposely gasped out, looking down at that shiny rivulet of silvery jizz making its way slowly down the inside of her mother's thigh.

"Yes. I couldn't believe how much he pumped into me. And like I said, he'd already come twice already just before that, once into Lizzy's mouth and once all over my face." A lurid thought came into Sonya's mind. "Your brother's cum tastes so good too. You said that you liked having oral sex with—screw it, sweetheart—since we said we'd be honest about all this with each other, let's start by doing away with socially acceptable pleasantries, okay?"

"Uh...?" Dani just looked at her mother, unsure of what she meant.

Sonya looked her daughter in the eye as she spoke, a quirky smile on her face. "What I mean is, quite blatantly, you said you like sucking Jimmy's cock, right? There, isn't that easier than saying something like 'oral sex' all the time?"

Dani gave a little laugh, finally clueing in to what her mother was talking about. "I guess so. And you're right, I do like SUCKING JIMMY OFF." The young girl purposely gave her final words some emphasis, which both mother and daughter chuckled at.

"There, that's better," Sonya continued. "And do you like swallowing his cum?"

"Yes, I do," Dani replied with a nod, thinking about all those times she'd welcomed getting Jimmy's load, yet every time he came in her mouth, she'd been dreaming that it was her brother feeding her his cum.

"Well, if you liked swallowing Jimmy's cum, you're going to LOVE swallowing your brother's. It's so nice and thick, and there's so much of it." Sonya watched her daughter gulp as Dani's face flushed with excitement. At the same time, she couldn't help but notice the young girl look down at the shiny stream of emulsion on her leg, the slimy trail almost reaching her knee by this point. Her daughter looked mesmerized by the glistening rivulet, and that same nasty thought ran through Sonya's mind again. With Dani's eyes focussed on her leg, Sonya reached down and stuck her fingertip into the bottom of the pearly trickle. She slowly ran her fingertip upward, gathering up some of the slimy goo until a sizable gob was clinging to her fingertip. She brought it up towards her face, the shimmering wad of cum glistening lewdly on the end of her finger. She held it close to her face and inhaled deeply, closing her eyes in blissful contentment as the pure masculine smell of her son's semen settled into her senses.

"Mmm, and it smells incredible too," Sonya said as she opened her eyes. Dani was looking at her, speechless, her cute little mouth open as she gasped breathlessly, clearly excited, her eyes focussed on the shimmering gob of jizz on her mother's fingertip. Sonya slowly extended her cum-covered finger towards her daughter. "Here, sweetheart, would you like to smell it?"

Unable to even speak, Dani nodded, as if hypnotized by the shiny jewel on the end of her mother's finger.

Sonya took a step forward and teasingly waved her finger beneath her daughter's nose. She was happy to see the young girl breath deep, the magical allure of her brother's most private scent filtering into her senses and onto her taste buds. Dani's eyes were half-closed as she breathed deep for a second time as the warm masculine fragrance fired her libido even more, the illicit scent making her young pussy weep with excitement. She let out a soft purr, which made Sonya smile. "Do you want to taste it, sweetheart? Do you want to see what your brother's cum tastes like?"

Dani, her flushed face glowing, nodded slightly as she instinctively opened her mouth, her full lips parted and waiting.

Sonya felt her own heart racing as she looked at her sweet young daughter eagerly waiting for that first taste of her brother's succulent cum. From the hungry look of anticipation on Dani's face, Sonya was sure the girl would love it just as much as she did. She hoped so, since she had a lot more of Seth's cum in her mature cunt that she wanted to feed her. She slipped her gooey finger between Dani's red lips, smiling inside even more as the girl closed those soft pouty lips around her slender digit and started sucking. "That's it. That's a good girl. See how good it tastes?"

Dani was in heaven. She was finally tasting Seth's cum, after all this time of watching him via that webcam, of seeing Lizzy take many loads down her throat, and always wishing it was her, her that was swallowing his potent teenage seed. And now, she was licking it off her mother's finger. The thought of how all that had happened in just the last little while had her mind spinning. It was all so illicitly exciting to watch her mother and brother together. Watching what the two of them did onscreen was far more stimulating than any porno movie she'd ever seen. Both of them were just so hot and sexy that it had taken her breath away.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,732 Followers