Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya could feel herself getting aroused again already as she worked her finger in and out of Dani's avidly-sucking mouth. Like she herself was, she could tell how enthusiastic the girl was to be doing this, to service her mother in whatever way she wanted. Sonya knew Seth would love having Dani join them. The way she was sucking on her finger, and had worshipped her pussy, Sonya knew that Dani was eager to learn, eager to serve, which would be perfect for her and Seth. Whatever Dani may be lacking in experience, Sonya knew the girl would make up for with enthusiasm. There was one other thing she wanted to see how her daughter would react to. Based on the way the girl was sucking and licking at her finger, she had no doubt the girl would be just as eager to do what she was about to ask of her.

"Sweetie, I think a little of your brother's cum leaked out of me and ran down near my bum hole. Do you think you could clean that up for me?" Sonya pulled her finger out of Dani's sucking mouth and leaned back on her straightened arms once more, pivoting her hips upward at the same time.

Dani glanced down as her mother tilted her hips up. She could see the warm crease come into view, glistening with more of the combined juices from the ardent fucking she'd just seen her brother give her mother. She even spotted a silvery pearl of her brother's cum, nestled right up against her mother's rosy little pucker. Like a moth to a flame, Dani was drawn in. Without a word, she lowered her mouth and pursed her lips forward, pressing them gently against her mother's shiny backside. She slid her tongue forward, feeling the delicious warmth of that creamy gob of semen settle on her tongue. "Mmm..." Once again, she purred like a little kitten.

Sonya smiled to herself, pleased with the way her daughter had taken to her suggestion. She had chosen her words specifically, "Do you think you could clean that up for me?" It left it open for her daughter to grab a tissue or facecloth and clean her up with that. But no, Dani had reacted just as she'd hoped, choosing to use that talented young mouth of hers to do the job instead. Yes, Sonya thought, things are going to work out perfectly with Dani. I'm gonna work that sweet tongue of hers until it's numb.

Dani feathered the tip of her tongue right against her mother's tight little hole. It was sinfully warm against her tongue, and the slimy feeling of her brother's cum on her tongue had her hungrier for more. She drew the pearly wad of jizz back into her mouth and swallowed, and then went back into the steamy crevice, her tongue tracing slow teasing circles around the puckered starfish.

"Oh, that feels so good, sweetheart," Sonya said as she lewdly rolled her hips against her daughter's face, letting the girl use her tongue to explore her most private of holes. "You know, I might let your brother fuck me in the ass later. Would you be okay cleaning me up afterwards if I let him do that?"

Dani sat back, aghast. From all those times she'd watched her brother on her computer, and seen how huge that cock of his was, she couldn't imagine anyone taking that monster into their bum. There was no way, it would split you in two. But she couldn't let on to her mother that she actually knew how big Seth's cock was. Maybe someday she'd let the cat out of the bag, but not right now. "Really, Mom? You'd do that? If Seth's cock is as big as you said, do you really think it would fit?"

Sonya got a dreamy look on her face, her eyes half-closed as she blissfully thought about taking every thick inch of that massive cock into her backside. She loved anal sex, and she'd had a few sizable dicks in her ass when she was in college, but nothing anywhere near the size of her son's. She looked at the idea of taking every inch of that huge powerful cock of his into her steamy chute as a worthy challenge. "Yes, your brother's cock is definitely huge. The biggest I've ever seen. Will it fit? Well, I definitely want to try, that's for sure. If I can do it, and your brother comes inside me, are you willing to suck out every drop of that creamy cum of his?"

Dani flushed with excitement once more. "Oh God, yes!"

"C'mere, sweetie," Sonya said as she got up from the bed and helped her daughter to her feet. "Just lie down in the middle of the bed for a minute. Just thinking about having that sweet mouth of yours in my bum has me all revved up again. I can feel my pussy dripping again already. I want to ride your face and have you make me come one more time before we get you ready to see your brother."

Eager to do anything her mother wanted, Dani was quick to scramble onto the bed and roll onto her back. She couldn't wait to have her mother use her mouth again. There was something so wickedly exciting about it that Dani felt like she was on fire, unable to control what she was feeling, and incredibly aroused by all of it.

"Just move up a little further, sweetheart. I want to hold onto the headboard while I'm riding that pretty face of yours," Sonya said as she clambered onto the bed. Dani immediately pushed herself upwards, letting her head rest a short distance below the headboard. She was happy when her mother smiled down and nodded to her that she was positioned exactly where she wanted her. "That's my good girl. That's perfect." Sonya reached down and brushed Dani's soft blond hair back from her face, making sure there'd be no interference between her needy twat and that gorgeous mouth of her daughter's. Satisfied, she swung her leg over the young girl, straddling her. With her spread knees pressing into the mattress on either side of Dani's face, and her short skirt stretched taut across her full thighs, Sonya sat right down in the saddle, her skirt covering her daughter's face. But she could feel the girl doing what she wanted already.

"That's it, get your tongue way up inside there again," Sonya said as she reached forward and grasped the headboard in both hands. She felt her daughter's tongue do just as she'd asked, the girl sending it as far up between her slippery labial gates as she could get it.

"Oh fuck, yes...that's it, nice and deep." Sonya smiled as she heard Dani purr contentedly. It was even better when she felt her daughter's hands come up and settle on her wide mature hips, pulling her pussy down even harder against her working mouth. Sonya had no intention of denying the girl, so she ground her seeping cunt right down on Dani's working lips and tongue, pressing her slimy mound against the girl's upturned face.

"Mmm..." Dani moaned again, more intensely this time. Sonya rewarded the girl by rolling her hips provocatively, making sure the girl was using her talented young mouth on every square inch of her pussy.

"That's it, suck Mommy's cunt. Suck it real good, sweetie, and Mommy'll give you a nice big mouthful of her honey as a reward."

Sonya could feel Dani redouble her efforts, her lips and tongue working their magic on the older woman's steamy little box. Sonya tipped her head back and closed her eyes in pure rapture as her daughter feathered her tongue deep inside her.

For the next ten minutes, the room was resonating with the moans and groans of both women as Sonya rode her daughter's face, accompanied by the nasty alluring sounds of Dani's wet licking and sucking. With her hands gripping the headboard, Sonya rolled her hips and ground her flushed mound forcefully down on Dani's face as she felt her pleasure level climbing. Jesus, she's good at that, so fucking good at that, Sonya thought as Dani changed things up by tipping her mouth up and wrapping her lips around the fiery tip of Sonya's throbbing clit. Sonya groaned deep in her throat as she surrendered to her daughter's oral mastery, provocatively rolling her hips in a slow tantalizing circle as Dani worshipped her clit. The girl flicked her tongue across the sensitive spire one more time, and that was all it took to send Sonya sailing over the cliff.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSSSSSSS!" she hissed loudly as she started to come. She tipped her hips forward and rolled her cunt back and forth across Dani's face as the girl held on, her lips wrapped tightly around her mother's tingling clit. Dani could feel her mother gushing all over her face, literally spraying her with warm cunt-honey.

"JESUS...SO GOOD...SO FUCKING GOOD..." Sonya moaned loudly as she held onto the headboard tightly, rocking her hips back and forth as the luxurious sensations of a tingling orgasm rolled through her body in euphoric waves. Dani kept working her over, her magical tongue and soft lips circling and sucking teasingly on Sonya's pulsing button as her climax had her quivering and shaking like crazy. Sonya could feel herself flooding the girl's face, but she kept riding, rolling her hips and grinding her dripping cunt right down on Dani's working mouth.

Finally, the blissfully delightful sensations started to diminish, so Sonya slowed the rocking motion of her wide motherly hips. She finally came to a complete standstill, raising herself up slightly in order to give Dani more air. Still, the girl wouldn't let her go completely, her tongue sliding teasingly, slowly, along the enticing groove of Sonya's dripping slot. Sonya stayed there as she recovered, her pounding heart slowing as the tingling sensations in her midsection slowly ebbed away. Finally, she drew her leg back over her daughter and kneeled beside her.

"Jesus, Dani, your face is a mess." Sonya was right about that. Dani's face was flushed a vivid pink from being under her mother's skirt and hot mature mound for so long, but she looked blissfully happy. Her skin was coated with a shiny coating of Sonya's warm discharge, some of it even matting Dani's lustrous blond locks. Sonya watched as the girl subconsciously slid her tongue out from between her lips and rolled it in a circle around her lips, lapping up as much of the fragrant womanly nectar as she could.

"Here, let me help you with that, sweetheart," Sonya said as she leaned down and started licking her daughter's glistening cheek. She drew her tongue slowly over her daughter's soft shiny skin, gathering up as much of her own sweet juices as she could. She could see Dani waiting breathlessly as she licked her face, and then she looked into her daughter's eyes, seeing the pure desire in those warm blue orbs as she lowered her mouth to her daughter's. She pressed her lips to Dani's, finding them soft and inviting. She slid her tongue gently into her daughter's welcoming mouth, feeling Dani roll her tongue around hers.

"Mmm..." Both of them moaned in pleasure as they kissed passionately, Dani eagerly accepting her role as her mother's plaything to do with as she wished, and for Sonya, it was a sinfully illicit connection with her daughter that she would never have anticipated happening. But it was happening, and both women were overwhelmed by the emotions they were feeling, and didn't want it to stop.

Sonya finally drew her mouth back from Dani's, both of them gasping hotly. Sonya gave her daughter a naughty wink as she went back and licked her face again, gathering up more of her warm juices. They kissed again, immersing themselves in each other rapturously as their mouths worked together like they'd been kissing their whole lives. Sonya did it again and again, running her warm tongue over the soft skin of her daughter's face until all that was left was a shiny coating of her drying saliva.

"Did you like that, sweetheart? Did you like licking Mommy's pussy and having Mommy kiss you?"

Dani felt her heart swell, loving her mother now more than ever. "I loved it, Mom. Every minute of it."

"I did too, baby girl. We're going to be doing a lot of that from now on," Sonya said as she leaned forward and gave her daughter one more tender kiss, finally pulling back with a playful nip at the girl's full bottom lip. She gave Dani a lascivious smile as she slid her hand up the front of the girl's t-shirt and beneath her breast, her slender fingers cupping the huge mound. She squeezed gently, causing Dani to give off a soft moan. "Now, are you ready to see that big beautiful cock of your brother's?"