Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things changed abruptly with the dress below that. The shiny satin material went out in a distinct flounce once it went over her hips. He could see fold upon fold of the shiny fabric as the bottom part of the dress went about halfway down her thighs, with more of the delicate lace in another layer over the numerous layers of satin. The design of the bottom part of the dress was in drastic contrast to the top, making it almost look like she was wearing an old-fashioned crinoline beneath the dress, giving it that playful, 'flounced' look. But unlike those old-fashioned dresses that spread out wide to the floor, this was definitely a mini, the bottom edge of the flouncy part ending teasingly high on his sister's strong toned thighs.

Seth's eyes scanned downwards over her bare legs, past her dimpled knees and trim ankles. Her feet were clad in strappy silver high heels, with dagger-like heels that were as high as the ones his mother was wearing. A single silver strap crossed Dani's delicate feet just above her toes, while a second silver strap circled her ankle to secure the shoe in place. They were incredibly sexy, especially since Seth had never seen Dani wear anything like that before. Her toenails and fingernails were painted a gorgeous bright navy as well, matching her dress perfectly.

He drew his gaze back up to her face, and he could see that his mother had helped her with her hair and makeup. Dani looked incredible. So different than he'd ever seen her. Her long blond hair framed her lovely features in flowing curls that kissed her shoulders. His mother had pinned certain parts of her hair back and up, causing occasional tendrils of wispy gold to lick tenderly at her neck. Her eye makeup was beautiful. Very sophisticated, very glamorous, and very sensual. The smoky pink and bronzy tones made Dani's bright blue eyes jump, and made Seth's cock noticeably pulse as he looked into those deep blue orbs and smiled. He couldn't keep himself from smiling even more as he looked at her pretty mouth, her full lips a brilliant gash of red, her lipstick shining to him in greeting, as if they knew they'd be kissing his big cock soon enough.

Seth thought Dani looked perfect. From her gorgeous face to her sexy shoes, he'd never seen her look so stunning. The dress itself was a beautiful combination of sexiness, carefree playfulness, sophistication, and pure fun, just pure fun—all the fun that a young girl deserved on 'Prom Night'.

"Dani, you look fantastic. Really, absolutely fantastic," Seth said once he'd taken a deep breath to calm himself. He could see his sister blushing under his words of praise. It was rare, if ever, that they talked to each other with anything other than sarcasm or derision. He felt good saying what he had, and his sister deserved to hear how beautiful she looked.

"Thank you, Seth," Dani replied. "You look great too. That suit makes you look very grown up and handsome."

"Well," Sonya said, "I've already ordered the food just before I came out, so it should be here shortly. I also want to give each of you something to mark this special occasion." She stepped over and picked up two small packages she'd put in the drawer of a side table. She handed one to Dani and one to Seth.

"What's this all about?" Seth asked, testing the weight of the small box in his hand.

"Just a little graduation present for each of you. Go ahead, open them." With no further coaxing, Sonya watched as her two children opened their gifts.

"Mom, this is great. It's just the one I wanted," Seth said, a big smile on his face as he held up his new watch.

"Yeah, it didn't hurt that you left that ad in the magazine open for me to see every day or two," Sonya replied as she gave her son a quick peck on the cheek.

"Oh, Mom, this is so beautiful." Sonya and Seth looked over as Dani took a shiny piece of jewelry out of a long slender box.

"Here, honey, let me help you with that," Sonya said as she stepped over to Dani who handed her the glittering prize.

Seth couldn't quite figure out what it was until his mother stepped behind Dani and brought her hands forward and around to Dani's front. She lifted her hands up and started fastening something around Dani's neck as Seth slipped his new watch around his wrist. It only took a few seconds of skilful manipulation before Sonya stepped away as Dani turned to face both of them.

"Wow. Dani, that looks so beautiful on you," Seth said, his mouth gaping open as he looked at the wide rhinestone choker circling Dani's slender neck, a couple of inches above the lace collar of her dress. The shiny choker, with probably over a hundred little stones, picked up the small glittering jewels sewn onto Dani's dress perfectly. And with her hair pulled somewhat back from her face, and with those wispy tendrils of hair licking at her neck, Seth thought the choker looked sexy as anything on her. He felt his prick give another pulsing surge as he looked at how incredibly glamorous and cock-hardeningly sexy that simple piece of jewelry looked on his sister.

"He's right, Dani. It looks perfect with your dress. I hope you like it."

"I love it, Mom, I really love it," Dani said, a big smile on her face as her fingers went to her neck to touch the glittering stones.

"I'm so glad. You've both worked hard this year and you deserve it. It's too bad your prom night was cancelled, but we'll do our best to make this a night to remember for both of you. With that in mind, Dani, since Seth is basically your date for our special 'Prom Night', let's pretend he's just come over and picked you up, and you want to thank him for asking you to the prom by giving him a kiss."

"Oh, okay."

Seth could see that Dani was a bit nervous, which was the last thing he wanted, especially since he knew he'd be taking her virginity later on. He wanted things to go smoothly, and for her to be really into it. Sensing her timidity, Seth stepped over and stood in front of her. He reached down and tenderly put his hands on her shoulders, feeling the cool smoothness of her skin beneath his fingers. He looked into her eyes, seeing the shyness there, the trepidation, but the curiosity of her desire as well. He gave her a quick nod and a knowing smile, letting her know with that little look that everything was all right, that she was safe, they he would never hurt her.

As he lowered his face towards hers, she looked up at him, her eyes slowly closing as his mouth came closer to hers, his soft lips finally pressing against her waiting mouth. Dani thought she almost might faint, she was so overcome with emotion as her brother's mouth pressed against hers. She felt the tip of his tongue teasing at her lips, and she eagerly let her lips slip open, allowing him inside. His soft tongue slithered into her mouth, pressing warmly against her own, causing her to whimper with arousal.

Seth was thrilled. He was worried his sister would be afraid, tentative, and clumsy with their first kiss. But Dani surprised him, her beautiful lips pressed warmly against his as she opened her mouth, letting him explore the hot wet depths of her mouth with his tongue. They kissed passionately and, when he drew his tongue back, she surprised him by following, giving a soft purr as she let her own tongue be drawn back into his mouth.

Seth remembered his mother saying only moments ago how wonderful Dani's 'pretty little mouth' was and, now, he was finding out first hand. They finally parted, both of them breathless as they stepped back, wondering if they'd overstepped the boundaries of what their mother had in mind for them.

"Well, that was one hot kiss," Sonya said, a naughty smile on her face, "but it's 'Prom Night', guys. That kiss needs to be even more special. Here, Dani, let me show you."

Dani took a step back and Sonya came closer, stepping into Seth's waiting arms. She brought her hands up and circled his neck romantically, pulling his face down to hers. Dani watched as Seth kissed his mother, his lips pressing hotly against hers, both of them with their eyes closed in blissful contentment as they surrendered themselves to the pleasures of a lover's kiss. They kissed for a long time and then Sonya pulled her mouth away from her son's, leaving him gasping.

"Dani, you need to show your date how much you care about making him feel good, make him happy it was you he asked to the prom."

Dani watched as her mother took Seth's hand and placed it on her breast before moving in closer for another hot kiss. She saw Seth squeeze and heft her mother's massive tit as their lips pressed hotly together, their tongues duelling inside her mother's mouth. She saw her mother's hand slide down the front of Seth's body until she reached his groin. Her mother's fingers closed around the sizable appendage beneath her brother's pants, her groping hand causing him to moan deep in his throat.

"There, now didn't that seem like more fun?" Sonya asked as she quickly stepped back and straightened her dress, leaving her son standing there wondering what kind of lust-filled truck had just run over him. Sonya tapped Dani on the arm. "Go ahead, your turn."

Already excited by their first kiss, Dani was eager for more. She moved back into Seth's arms and did as her mother had done, circling her arms around Seth's neck like she'd seen in so many romantic movies, her face turned up to his.

Seth, his cock already surging with need, didn't hesitate as he lowered his mouth and planted one on his little sister, running his tongue into her willing mouth as he kissed her hard and deep, sensing that was what she wanted. At the same time, he ran his hand up the front of her dress, feeling the delicate lace beneath the palm of his hand as he cupped those sumptuous tits of hers for the first time.

"Fuck, they're big," Seth thought as he gently squeezed the voluminous orbs. "Not as big as Mom's, but pretty goddamn big."

It was then he felt Dani's hand trace down the front of his chest. She was kissing him back feverishly, her tongue enthusiastically duelling with his as he held her close. Her fingers moved lower, right over his package, and then she paused as she found it, the solid slab of man-muscle beneath his pants. She gave a little gasp as her fingers encountered the thick column of meat, and then they traced inquisitively along the entire length, as if measuring it. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest beneath his mauling hand as he groped her, her fingers now curling around the substantial girth of his prick, molding itself to the hard fleshy cylinder lying just beyond her grasp.

"That's better, Dani," Sonya said. "See, didn't I tell you that would be more fun? Now, to really thank your date for asking you to the prom, you might want to get on your knees and suck him off. That way, you can take a load out of him right now, help him take the edge off so you two can have a nice relaxing evening together. Otherwise, with the way you look in that dress, it'll be like he's walking around with a loaded gun in his pocket."

Eager to do as her mother said, but even more anxious to actually see her brother's cock for the first time, Dani did as her mother suggested, she dropped to her knees in front of Seth, her face mere inches from his bulging groin.

"Because you're also in a hurry to get to the prom, just take his dick out through his fly to suck it, don't take his pants right off. You don't want your parents to come out from watching TV and catch you sucking off your date in the foyer."

Seth smiled at the scenario his mother had described, thinking that would be the perfect way to start a date for the prom. He'd been sure that he'd be taking Lizzy to the prom, but having their own little Prom Night at home, with his scorchingly hot sister as his date, was even better.

With her heart beating rapidly with excitement, Dani nodded after listening to her mother's instructions. Not hesitating for a second, she reached up to Seth's waistband and quickly found the tab of his zipper. She drew it down, the raspy metallic sound like music to her ears.

"Well, she is an eager one, isn't she, Mom?" Seth said as he glanced over at his mother, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Oh, she's eager all right," Sonya said with a nod as she stepped closer and stood next to Seth. "You'll soon find out how good she is with that sweet mouth of hers too. Like I said, I think we're both going to be using it a lot from now on."

Dani was thrilled as she heard them talk, glad that her brother seemed pleased by her enthusiasm, and happy that her mother seemed to promise that there'd be many more of these illicitly exciting encounters to come. She reached her hand up and slid her slender fingers into the opening of Seth's fly, feeling the stiff bulge beneath his underwear. With his help, she pulled down on the waistband of his underwear until she saw the thick root of his prick. Reaching up with her other hand, she wrapped her fingers around it and drew the swollen rod out through his fly. As the engorged head came free, it unfurled and throttled in her direction, spewing drops of precum onto Dani's upturned face.

"Holy fuck!" Dani thought, seeing her brother's enormous prick in real life for the first time. From all those times she'd spied on him, she knew his cock was huge, but that hadn't been enough to prepare her for seeing it throbbing in all its glory, mere inches from her face. She'd been happy with Jimmy's cock, but it looked like a toy cap-gun compared to this cannon. It was so big, and so hard, and so fucking powerful-looking that it took Dani's breath away. The thick veiny shaft was pulsing, pumping hot teenage blood to the enflamed knob. The broad flared head was engorged and throbbing, the crimson crown calling out for something hot and wet to sink into. She could see why her mother had gone crazy over it. Dani was feeling the same after mere seconds of looking at the gorgeous cunt-splitter. Her pussy was creaming like mad, her panties soaked with her flowing juices.

"There it is, sweetheart," Sonya said as she stepped closer and snuggled up to Seth, her arm going around his back as his circled over her shoulder and pulled her close to his side. "That's the cock that's going to take your virginity, that's going to make you scream with pleasure again and again. Once you've had that cock inside you, you'll never be the same but, trust me, you'll never want to stop."

Dani felt dizzy as she listened to her mother's words and looked at her brother's cock. Her mouth was salivating like crazy, and she was afraid she was going to start drooling all over herself.

"Here, sweetheart," her mother said as Dani watched the older woman reach down and wrap her hand around the base of Seth's cock. She pointed the drooling tip right at Dani's face. "Wrap your lips around your brother's beautiful cock and suck it. Suck it until he gives you a nice creamy reward."

Flushed with excitement, Dani leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. Seeing her jaw drop, her mother moved her hand and plugged the head of Seth's cock between her parted lips. It was sinfully hot as the pebbly glans pressed against her soft lips. Dani instinctively feathered her tongue forward, delving it right into the centre of the wet tip. Her taste buds came alive as the slimy cock-sap gathered on her tongue.

"Mmm," she moaned as her eyes closed and she pressed her lips forward, wanting more.

"That's it, that's a good girl," Sonya said as she gave Seth a lascivious wink. They both watched as Dani leaned forward, her lips stretching out wide to accommodate her brother's treacherous girth. Her lips finally slipped fully over the broad mushroom head, trapping it inside her mouth. Dani instantly pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing the massive head with a warm coating of spit.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Seth groaned as his sister's tongue rolled deliciously over his enflamed cockhead. His mother had been right—Dani's mouth was something special all right. He could tell already, and she'd barely started. It was only a second or two later that he felt her move forward once more, taking more of his turgid prick into her mouth.

"That's it, suck it, suck it like a good little sister," Sonya encouraged as she snuggled closer to Seth. With her hand still wrapped around the root of her son's cock, she started to slowly pump it back and forth, jacking it off into her daughter's mouth as Dani sucked.

Seth couldn't believe what was happening. This was better than any dream he'd ever had. Both his mother and sister were dressed to the nines, looking gorgeous in their new dresses and, now, his mother was jerking his cock as his sister sucked it. "Fucking unbelievable," he thought. Wondering if he'd ever have a chance like this again, Seth reached over with his free hand and brought it up along his mother's flat stomach, his cupped hand finally reaching the underside of one enormous tit.

"Mmm, that feels nice, sweetheart," Sonya whispered as she looked up at him for a second, her blue eyes sparking with excitement. "Why don't you reach right inside the top of my dress and take them out. They're yours to play with as much as you want."

"Oh fuck...yes!" Seth thought as he didn't waste a second. He slid his fingers right down inside his mother's tight top and even snugger bra. It took an effort, but he pulled one massive tit up and out of the confining bra cup. He let it go, watching as it settled nicely on the outside of her dress. He did the same with its partner, taking out her other breast until it sat next to the first one, her spectacular tits spreading out over the full breadth of her chest.

"Jesus, they're massive!" Seth said to himself as he reached over and filled his hand with the jutting orbs, letting his fingers explore the delightful wonders of her enormous tits. Her skin was soft as rose petals, while her nipples quickly became hard as bullets as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger.

"Mmm, that's good," Sonya said as she gave him a naughty wink and rested her head on his shoulder, her sensuous perfume firing his flaming libido even more. She tipped her head forward and looked down at her daughter, the girl's pursed lips moving lewdly up and down her brother's thrusting erection. "That's it, Dani, keep sucking, see how much you can take while I jack him off right into your mouth."

Seth's attention was drawn back to his sister. He watched as she kept bobbing back and forth, taking more of his cock into her avidly-sucking mouth each time. He could see gobs of spit dangling off the underside of his throbbing prick as she worked it like a pro. Her cheeks caved in to envelop his cock in a hot buttery sheath, at the same time as her tongue rolled teasingly all around his veiny shaft and bloated cockhead.

"That's my girl, keep sucking, keep sucking your brother with that slutty mouth of yours."

Seth got even more excited when his mother kept pumping his surging prick, the fingers of her circling hand bumping into Dani's sucking lips on nearly every stroke.

Dani was just as turned on as her brother when her mother talked about her like that. She was loving sucking her brother's cock, loved it more than anything in her whole life. She felt like she could do this forever, her lips wrapped around his big hard cock, slurping up a river of precum as it kept oozing into her mouth. Her pussy was on fire, and she was tempted to shove her hand under her dress and get herself off, but she knew her mother was directing this little scenario, and she didn't want to disappoint her in any way. Redoubling her efforts, Dani drove her head forward once more, using a massive wad of spit to lubricate the way.

"Oh fuck, Mom, she's incredible," Seth hissed. "I don't think I can take too much more."