Self-Isolating With Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's fine, sweetheart," Sonya said as she turned her head and spoke to him quietly. "Just let me know when you're about to come."

Seth nodded as he dropped his eyes to Dani's bobbing head, her blond hair flailing sensually back and forth as she sucked like a wild thing. He squeezed his mother's huge tits, feeling the mounds of soft flesh ooze out between his fingers, her hard nipples almost looking up at him, as if begging to be sucked. That was it for Seth. Having finally gotten the chance to feel and caress those enormous tits he'd jerked off to for all those years was all it took. He felt those telltale contractions start in his midsection as semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock.

"Okay, Mom," he gasped out in a hurried whisper. "I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come."

Dani felt her brother's cock seem to puff up even more as her mother's hand kept pumping back and forth, precum continuing to sluice across her tongue and setting her taste buds on fire.

"That's it, Dani. Keep sucking...keep sucking..." Sonya said, feeling the pulsing start beneath her stroking hand. At the last instant, she pulled Seth's cock out of Dani's sucking mouth, leaving the girl gasping, her lips pursed forward like a fish out of water. Sonya pointed the tip of Seth's raging prick right at Dani's face, just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth.

"Aaah!" Dani gasped as the streaking ribbon of semen caught her full on the face. A second volley rifled forth, her mother directing that one downwards, spraying a thick white stream of spunk all over the front of her dress. This was followed by a third, and then a fourth massive shot, her mother alternating between pasting Dani's face and the front of her chest with a river of white.

Seth could barely stand, his mother's stroking hand working magically as it pumped out a torrent of cum all over his sister. Seth totally unloaded, flooding his sister with more thick white semen than he thought possible. He'd never been so aroused, so fucking excited in his entire life as he was right now. He hadn't expected his mother to pull his spewing prick out of his sister's mouth, but watching his load spray all over her had Seth's balls churning out even more. He kept coming, and his mother kept pumping, wad after wad and rope after rope of viscous white spunk pelting his sister's pretty face and thrusting chest. Seth was shaking and his cock kept spitting, dousing her with a massive load of jizz. As the tingling sensations of his intense climax finally started to dwindle, he glanced down and saw that his sister's face and the front of her dress were both a total mess, her face and the top part of her dress almost totally obliterated beneath a layer of cum.

Dani hadn't expected that either, but when that first blast hit her full on the face, her brother's warm white cum hitting her skin, she felt herself come. Her pussy had started twitching like crazy and she could barely keep still as she gushed into her panties. And to her shock, her mother had started spraying cum all over her new dress, wads and strands of thick white seed raining down on her pretty dress. It seemed to go on forever, but Dani loved it as those ribbons and gobs of sizzling spunk continued to pelt her face and chest, coating her with a glistening layer of her brother's gooey semen. She'd been surprised, but she found it wickedly exciting at the same time, as if this was proof of how sexy and beautiful her dress was, and how much her big brother liked seeing her in it.

"Dani, you look so beautiful with your brother's cum all over you like that," Sonya said as she looked down at her daughter, her hand now moving slowly over the length of her son's spent cock, flicking the final drops of spunk onto the front of Dani's dress. Her son had shot a huge load, with gobs of the stuff dangling off Dani's pretty face lewdly, thick strands swaying back and forth as they hung off her chin. The front of her dress was almost covered with a coating of glistening white cum, shimmery ribbons and wads of pearly seed clinging nastily to the lacy blue fabric.

"But Mom," Dani said as she looked down at herself, "what about...what about my dress?"

"Don't worry about your dress, honey," Sonya said dismissively. "We can have it dry cleaned. That's what prom dresses are for. Trust me, dry cleaners are used to seeing dresses that look like that the day after prom."

Sonya thought back on the little black minidress that she'd worn on her prom night. Yes, it had been a real mess the next day. Of course, the eight guys from the football team she'd been with that night, plus the coach and the school principal, had something to do with that, not to mention the two loads her father had pumped out all over her when she got home. Yes, she was sure the dry cleaner must have gone through a gallon of those cleaning chemicals to get all the cum stains out of that dress.

"Besides," Sonya continued, "you look so pretty and sexy like that, with all of that cum all over your face and dress. It's as if that's what you were meant to do, to be your big brother's personal cocksucker. What do you think, sweetie? Do you think that's what you'd like to be from now on?"

Dani felt herself flush, but she couldn't deny what she was feeling, and that her mother was absolutely right. Dani had never felt more excited, more alive, than when she had her brother's cock in her mouth. She felt complete, as if she'd found something she'd been searching for her whole life, and the results of what she'd longed for all these years was right there for them all to see, a glistening white coating of her brother's thick creamy cum all over her. "Yes," Dani admitted, lowering her head shyly.

"What's that, sweetheart?" Sonya asked, pretending she hadn't heard Dani clearly. "What is it you'd like to be?"

"My...my brother's personal cocksucker," Dani replied as she dropped her eyes, her bit of movement causing a dangling strand of semen to drop off her chin and land on the spot where her right nipple was thrusting out against the front of her tight dress.

"Do you think you can help your sister with that? Help her be your personal cocksucker?" Sonya asked Seth as she stepped back and, with difficulty, stuffed her boobs back into her bra and dress.

"Definitely," Seth replied as he did likewise, tucking his semi-hard dick into his underwear and zipping up. "Dani can suck my cock any time she wants, anywhere she wants. I'll make sure I fill that belly of hers with cum every day."

Dani felt herself blush again, this time more from excitement than from embarrassment. Her mind was racing, wondering what her life was going to be like from now on. She thought about what Seth had just said, that he'd feed her his cum every day. She couldn't think of anything she wanted more. Her pussy was dripping like crazy just thinking about it, and wondering what they had in store for her next. She couldn't wait...

...to be continued...