Self-Love

Story Info
Descriptive solo-male masturbation session.
1.2k words
4.17
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Self-Love

I sit down in my chair. A familiar feeling grows deep inside me. Today I have been listening to erotic audio while doing some household chores and now I know it is time for my reward.

I felt my boxers get that familiar wetness from my tip while moving about the house getting aroused at some of the more intense parts flowing through my earphones during the last hour or so.

I buck my hips up so I can slide my boxers down, a thick, clear, glistening strand of pre-cum holds on to the fabric and stretches thin before letting go and sticking to the inside of my right thigh.

-"Ouch, not again!" I think to myself while I sit back down on the chair. Gingerly I might add as my swollen testicles touch the seat and a sharp pain shoot into my bowels. The familiar feeling of having blue-balls.

Edging, getting hard and letting it go just before the climax is a very hard task to me. I can cum in mere minutes if I want to. For the last three days I have done this to myself, just when the balls tighten up and the familiar tingling starts to run down my spine, I stop.

I revel in the feeling of cool air touching my exposed cock and balls.

Freshly shaved this morning, my naked, lotioned skin, shines in the bright sunlight streaming in through the window.

I grab some more lotion, and put some in my left hand.

Looking down, I egotistically admire my naked form.

A meticulously shaved area with barely a small square of hair right above my shaft, that too trimmed in length to look cleaner and make myself look bigger.

My limp grower hangs below the patch of hair and thick veins trace below the skin. Although limp now, a lot of blood have flowed back and forth into my shaft during my listening session and the past three days.

Darker in color and rougher in texture my balls hang heavy underneath my cock, which now slowly starts to contract in contact with the cool air.

I take the lotion in my left hand and smear the thick white cream on top of my limp cock, completely covering the poor little sucker.

It twitches at the touch and I shudder and let out a long sigh in pleasure.

My testicles feels so heavy, big and swollen. Throbbing and jolting with every touch. I cup them softly in my left hand to hinder them from bouncing about for what is to come.

I start by covering the opening of my foreskin, well protruding over the length of my cock. Filling it with white creamy lotion makes me feel so good!

Taking my right index finger and thumb, I start to slowly pull my foreskin back, my penis is so limp and soft it is quite a hard task. I have to press down and squeeze to get the traction I need for the foreskin to start rolling back over the pink head.

I can feel the warmth beneath my fingers as my member starts to throb and rise with every heartbeat. Thick veins start to engorge as my penis slowly rises. When my foreskin hits the ridge of my cockhead, I stop, one of the best feelings in the world to me is when that foreskin rolls over that sensitive ridge, only to finally roll passed it and exposing the head.

I let out a loud groan. I can already see how my oozing pre-cum has diluted the lotion on the tip and pushed it away from the hole at the tip.

Just holding my balls and letting my right-hand envelope my growing penis I just let what happens happen. My grower goes from limp to hard in mere seconds, exposing the pink head of my cock is enough of a starting signal to my entire body to get ready.

When it is fully erect, I tense it as hard as I can, making it rise those extra degrees and forcing blood into ever vessel there is. Looking down at my rock-hard lotioned member while sitting in the chair I admire it.

Sticking straight out from my body, a hard shaft with big veins running on top, tracing them with my right index finger upwards until I reach the rolled-up turtleneck of foreskin just before the ridge leading up to my head. I take my thumb and press down on the middle of my shaft from above as I wiggle my index finger under the rolls of foreskin. I push it down under the skin as far as it will go and then almost peel my foreskin down as a banana-peel.

Grabbing my shaft with my entire right hand I squeeze gently and move it all the way back towards my body. When the ridge of my hand meets my body, I press down even harder and the grip around my shaft goes from a light squeeze to a vice-like grip as I start milking my hard penis. The pressure while moving towards the head of my cock sends pre-cum out at the tip which is now glistening in the light as it is gathering at the tip.

A thick strand of clear, liquid lust covers my fingers as I move the foreskin all the way over, yet again covering everything.

This time I really milk it.

I start from the bottom, gripping tight, moving my hand upwards then repeating it all, not allowing my foreskin to roll back even once.

Not until I see a small pool of pre-cum in the little reservoir my foreskin forms at the top am I satisfied. I dip my index finger in it, pulling out clear strands of it, playing with the slick, clear liquid.

I have had enough, I want the ending, now.

I slowly and very gingerly starts massaging my aching balls with my left hand as my right thumb, index and middle finger jerks my foreskin back and forth over the ridge of my cockhead.

I know that is all I need.

The sensitive glans getting targeted with every motion as my breathing gets heavy and I start panting.

My ball sack is tightening up, my testicles hurt and I am so incredibly horny at the same time. The familiar tingle starts in my spin travels down my back. My already rock-hard penis gets even stiffer, the veins bulging like crazy and the head of my cock reddens angrily as it swells even more.

On one last downward motion I cum as a deep guttural groan escapes me.

Arching my back, shuddering, as thick white semen shoots into the air. Not just one or two shots. Five thick heavy strands of cum, each probably the same amount as when I cum every day, shoot over my chair, legs, hips and belly. It´s going to be a real chore cleaning it all but I do not care, it feels too good.

I slump back into the chair, slowly caressing my wilting member with my fingertips, ever so often shuddering, which makes me still pump thick gooey cum out from my cock and between my legs.

I lean back in the chair, arms hanging by the sides, covered in cum just enjoying the moment.