Cock Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
A hotel and a story for people who love cocks.
8.8k words
4.09
13.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

There was a discreet sign at the gate. "Hotel Le Coq, residents only" with a picture of a cockerel. It was behind a stone wall with a hedge on the top, and the path curved so that the building was not visible to the road. My wife Betty and I had booked a week for our wedding anniversary.

"Look at the topiary!" she said. "I guess we've come to the right place."

There was an immaculately trimmed set of three bushes: a tall one with two smaller round ones.

We paid the taxi and went in to be greeted by a smart lady on reception.

"Madam, Sir. Welcome to the Cock Hotel."

She saw me looking at her brooch: a silver cock and balls with wings.

"It's called the fascinum," she said. "It was very common in Ancient Rome; used as a sort of lucky charm. That's where we get the word fascinate from."

"Fascinating," said Betty, then realized. We all smiled. I guess she wasn't the first.

"Yes, cocks are fascinating," continued the girl. "We hope you enjoy them as much as we do. All staff have it somewhere on their clothes so that you can tell they are staff. It is also here on your key cards."

She stood up to give us directions. She had a nice bust, but was wearing shorts which were well-filled at the front. We later saw other shemales on the staff.

"The main restaurant is over there. We recommend you make a reservation for dinner"

"You can also eat in the Sausage Bar. The Come Again Bar has light snacks. The swimming pool is to the left, and the gym beside it."

She pointed to a big stone cock.

"That is a genuine Indian lingam, hundreds of years old. Please do take time to observe the artwork and some displays around the hotel, as most of it is original. There are signs giving details. There are also some paintings and sculptures in the Ass Annex, celebrating the male buttocks and anus, which many of our guests appreciate."

"Please note these signs, and the conditions of booking. Photography is not permitted anywhere within the house or grounds. Cellphones must only be used in your room. If carried outside they must be off."

"In case of emergency, make sure you have given the hotel as a contact number, and a member of staff will find you with a message."

"If you do not agree to these conditions, do not sign the form, and we will refund any fee paid, less a 10% administration charge."

She smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, but the newer cellphones have cameras, so people might take pictures while pretending to make a call or text. It is for the privacy of guests. And anyway, I think you come here to relax and not be disturbed by your or someone else's phone."

"There are pictures of all the artworks on sale in the shop."

I noticed a fairly hefty penalty we agreed to pay for violating those conditions. I guess a lot of people would be embarrassed to be caught on camera in these surroundings.

We went to our room to find a typical twin-bedded room. On the walls were what looked like quality photographs of cocks and balls, very artistic. To open the wardrobe, you had to grasp handles in the form of a life-size cock. The sink and bath faucets were downward pointing cocks. To operate the sink faucet was a cock-shaped lever, going up and down for flow and sideways for temperature. On the bath were two upside-down erect cocks: you twisted the balls to control the flow of the hot and cold water.

But it was the shower which amused us most. It was a ring of black cocks! There was also something covered in paper labelled "Golden Shower". The paper read "Please read sign before use". Taking off the paper we found an object like a dildo with a hole on the end, attached to a flexible hose.

The sign read. "Golden Shower. Thermostat 37 °C / 99 °F. Please select water or piss before use. Harmless food coloring and flavoring, osmotically balanced. A small charge will be added to your bill for every liter of piss. First 5 liters free."

There was also a standard shower head on a hose.

"They had to give up on that," remarked Betty!

We went downstairs and had a walk around. It was all generally tasteful, but with a consistent theme.

The swimming pool had (of course) a long main section with a rounded end and two round spa pools. A nozzle at the end pulsed ten times, sending a jet across the floor at the end. It was on the hour, and matched the time.

The lifeguard was wearing a red T-shirt with the fascinum embroidered on it, but no shorts. A sizeable dong swung as he walked about. Several men and women were relaxing but appreciating the view. He was obviously part of the décor, but there were several signs telling guests to wear swimwear in the pool area.

The gym had machines adapted so that users were pulling or pushing on cocks, and a cubicle with what was labelled a sexercycle. As you pedaled, a dildo came up and down through the saddle. A sign warned that for hygiene reasons, a member of staff was required to set it up and clean it after use.

In the Come Again Bar, the barman told us we were entitled to a complimentary glass of their signature drink WarmPiss™ served either at room temperature or body heat. As well as the regular, there was low alcohol WarmPiss Lite, and WarmPiss Strong. He warned us that the strong was a bit much for most people.

"It's actually a traditional British beer," he said. "We remove some of the flavor and color to make the standard drink, and the alcohol for the Lite. We are not allowed to serve it chilled, but the standard one is not that bad if you add enough ice. Some guys drink the strong to show how tough they are."

Naturally the ice had been made in appropriate shapes, but we had lagers instead.

There was a section of the ceiling at about 45 degrees which he pointed out. It was partly covered in models of cocks of all sizes.

"There's the equipment for making a mold in your room. If you'd care to use it before you leave, we'll make a copy and you can look for yourself on the next visit. We can also use the mold to make a dildo in different materials, if you want it for yourself, your partner or friend."

I thanked him and we went to the Sausage Bar for a light lunch of German sausage and two pickled onions with a white sauce.

Of course, there was a hotel shop, where Betty browsed the (expensive) collection of strapons.

"We don't need a new one," I protested.

"Yes, we do," she said firmly. "It's our wedding anniversary, and we both deserve it."

There was no arguing, though I had to agree the shop had quality products.

We tried it out that afternoon, and I had to agree it was good.

CHAPTER 2

In the evening we had booked a table early, with the extras for a romantic evening. It was called the Priapus Restaurant, and had a copy of a mural from Pompeii of the god Priapus with an enormous erection. We admired the beautiful murals from Bhutan featuring the phallus, some Japanese phallic sculptures and a display of Thai dildos.

Our waiter introduced himself as he was lighting the Japanese penis candles.

"I'm Peter, your waiter for tonight. For your information, I am seven inches. Will that be satisfactory?"

"It sounds lovely," said Betty with a smile.

"Will one cock be sufficient, do you think? We have some from five to eight inches. I am afraid for ten inches you really do have to book in advance."

"Maybe later in the week," she answered. "We'll see how we get on for now."

"Certainly, madam. But note there can be a delay of up to twenty minutes from making the order. Now are either of you vegetarian?"

We said no.

"Right," he said. "Tonight, I would particularly recommend the goat's penis. It is very like veal. The lamb testicles are good, too. We have non-genital meats as well, fish and salads. Please have a look at the menu and note the rules for hygiene and dealing with your waiter. The soup of the day is the old Scottish favourite, cock-a-leekie."

We decided to have that.

He came and took our order for main course, and removed the plates.

He came back and put a little hourglass egg timer on the table.

"Would you care to have a feel?" he said.

"Don't mind if I do," said my lovely wife, and he pulled out his tool, and put it on the table. It wasn't yet seven inches, but I supposed it would grow.

Betty blushed and tentatively touched it.

"Hold out your hand," he said

She did, and he placed it in. I was so pleased to see her smile.

"Ooh, it's rather nice," she whispered.

"No mouth and no attempt to make it come, but please have a fondle," he said encouragingly.

She did so, getting more and more confident, and it grew longer and stiffer.

"Oh God, Phil! You must try this," she urged, and let go.

Obligingly he turned to me, his cock standing proud and clear of the table.

Oh, it was good! The cock of a healthy young man in my hand! Nice and thick, and feeling the pulse.

"You can pull it just a bit, if you like," he said, invitingly.

It was a thrill to imagine carrying on until he shot his sperm over the table!

But the hourglass had emptied, and I let go.

"I believe it's your wedding anniversary," he said, and we said it was.

"Well, why don't you both hold it?"

He gently took our hands, and we clasped them around his lovely organ.

"I love you, Betty, darling," I said.

"I love you too," she answered. "This is a wonderful anniversary."

He tucked himself away, and we admired the bulge as he went to get our main course. We looked around. Other people were at different stages. Some cocks were on the table, others rigid near the end. There were single men and male couples, and a group of a dozen older women, as well as mixed couples.

The man and woman on the next table had just finished with a very large black cock, and the man was smiling at me. They cleaned their hands with the wet wipes on the table as the water left.

He made a thumbs up and then leaned towards me. He was in a smart business suit, probably in his fifties.

"Great, isn't it, buddy?" he said. "I'm Jerry and this is Shireen."

"Phil and Betty," I said.

"You look like you had a good time!"

"Yes, thanks," I said.

"We had the ten-incher," he said proudly. "I booked last week. Worth the extra!"

The waiters returned, and we had our main courses, which were delicious.

Afterwards, Peter offered himself, and we enjoyed him thoroughly.

I noticed that Jerry and Shereen had gotten a second cock, so they had one each.

"Eight inches!" he called across.

I noticed the black man with ten inches was looking rather sullen or bored. By contrast Peter was encouraging, and we definitely took him nearer to the end. I was going to give him a damned good tip.

Dessert was of course cock-shaped objects and cream.

There were no more cocks on the menu, so when Peter brought the coffee, I thanked him and shook his hand.

"Just doing my job, sir," he said. "But some people are nicer than others. May I give your wife an anniversary kiss?"

I was pleased to agree, and she was delighted. He was a good-looking young man.

Peter went off to lay his cock on the table for a couple dining later than us.

Jerry and Shireen came across.

"Great place this, isn't it, buddy? We come here every year. At least my wife does! She really loves cock and I love her. I bet Betty's having a good time!"

"Yes, thank you," said Betty. "Now we really must be going."

"Oh, stay and have a few drinks!"

"No," she replied.

"Because I need my husband's cock now," she stated calmly.

He was surprised, then laughed.

"Oh, right. Of course. I'll be in the bar if you want a drink later."

We left.

And back in our room we did not have time to get properly undressed before she had taken me in her mouth and sucked me off.

"I love you," she said as she undressed. "But wasn't Peter's cock wonderful? Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, and he's such a nice man."

"He is, and I'm glad we both enjoyed it. I liked the anniversary kiss, too. Why don't you give me one? Then you can fuck me."

So we kissed and I put on the strapon, and fucked her till she came.

We showered as if a lot of black cocks were pissing on us, and went to bed. The bedspread pattern was actually made of cocks if you looked at it closely, and there were pillows shaped like a cock and balls. We changed them for ordinary ones which we found in a cupboard.

"You can't say they don't try!" she said, with a chuckle.

We lay for a while, just remembering, I suppose.

"How did you feel when you were pulling Peter?" she asked.

"It was lovely," I said.

"I'm glad for you, darling. I would have liked to have seen him come, but I'm glad I made you come instead."

CHAPTER 3

In the morning, she fucked me with the strapon.

We went for a swim before lunch and admired the lifeguard, especially when two very pretty girls approached him. I don't know what they were talking about, but he was shaking his head. They looked disappointed and went away. Meanwhile he had been slowly expanding and was easily half hard. He spoke on his cellphone and when someone came to take his place he hurried off. He came back later with it swinging very loose. We think he must have needed to jack off.

That was fun.

We decided to risk a taste of WarmPiss™. It was a surprise when it arrived not in a glass but a squeezy bottle with nozzle like the head of a cock.

It was disgusting. Not the fact that you had to squeeze to make it virtually like pissing in your mouth. It was just a disgusting. We demanded a glass and transferred it. With plenty of ice it was tolerable, but we had a Coke each instead.

"It isn't as popular as the management expected," remarked the barman.

"I think trying to market to piss drinkers was a mistake because they get what they want free."

We went to see the exhibition in the Ass Annex. There were large paintings of assholes filling the canvas, and a biography of the artist. There was also what we think must have been casts of about twenty men's asses in a panel, and some modern sculpture of a butt with a gun stuck in the hole, which some critic said was highly significant. There was a video on prostate massage and health.

We decided we preferred the colorful Bhutan murals and the Japanese sculptures.

The Ballroom was too small for dancing, but focussed on all things testicular, with artwork, medical information and a video nature documentary you are unlikely to see on National Geographic or Discovery channel.

There was information about testicular health, and Betty was taught how to examine balls for lumps, actually on the balls of the very friendly attendant.

We watched a video about erotic ball massage, but decided to skip the one entitled "Ball-Busting -- do's and don'ts".

Late in the afternoon we went to the massage parlour with our vouchers.

The shemale there, named Ruthie, said we were lucky because there were no other customers and she was about to close up.

"The voucher covers up to fifteen minutes. I take it you want the genital massage?"

"What exactly do you mean by genital massage?" I asked. It was a stupid question.

"I massage the vulva or penis until you come," she said, as if speaking to an idiot.

"Or I could give your wife an internal massage."

My stupidity must have shown.

"With my penis. I could fuck her with my cock. I haven't used it today and I don't have anything on tonight. Safe sex of course."

It had not been part of the plan, but it was a chance and I was bursting with love for my wife.

"I'd like that very much, if you don't mind."

"OK, I'll go and get ready." She/he went through the Staff door.

Betty was confused, but I could tell she was excited.

"Go on, darling," I said, "just for me. Just this once. I think it's better than him masturbating you."

"Yes, I agree, strangely enough," she mused. "It's less intimate. And it's obviously nothing to her."

"Sorry, her," I apologized. It was a bit confusing.

I could hear some buzzing through the Staff door.

In a while she came back naked, and we were both impressed. Big breasts and a big cock sticking up. Thinking about Peter, I think hers was a bit larger.

"It would help if you took your clothes off as well," she said, locking the door and rolling on a condom.

"Don't offer me a tip," she added. "We are consenting adults, and there is no financial gain."

I took Betty's clothes as she removed them. Then she was laid on the couch, and little liquid dripped onto her pussy. Standing at the end of the couch, Ruthie lifted Betty's legs and slowly entered.

"Oh!" said my darling wife.

I just stood and watched her being fucked. By someone with the equipment and skill to do it well. I was mesmerized.

A couple of times Ruthie pulled out completely and re-entered slowly so that both Betty and I could appreciate the length.

After about ten minutes she was getting really excited, and making little noises, when Ruthie suddenly stopped. She did something with her fingers, and Betty went straight into orgasm, as Ruthie continued, riding Betty's climax, which just seemed to go on and on until it was Ruthie's turn, and I could see her thrusting hard, gripping my wife's legs straight up, and coming deep into her.

"Oh yeah," said Ruthie with a deep grunt of satisfaction.

A few moments later she pulled out.

"I hope that was satisfactory, madam," she said, but Betty just lay there.

"A very fine woman you have there, sir," she added, turning to me.

I discovered I had dropped the clothes on the floor, so started to pick them up.

"Don't be too long, will you," said Ruthie. "Because I have to lock up." And she went through the staff door with the condom still on. I saw the little bag of sperms on the end of the condom, and had a momentary pang that they had not gone into her. (Of course, that would have been foolish. Ruthie was quite right to practice safe sex.)

I hugged my naked wife and kissed her with tears in my eyes. She was obviously coming out of an enormous erotic high, and was a bit confused.

"What have I done?" she said in a worried tone. "What will you think of me?"

"You've had a wonderful orgasm from a nice big cock!" I said. "And I couldn't be happier about it."

"But it wasn't with you!"

"Yes it was!" I told her, kissing her again. "Every moment, and I was loving you so much!"

She gave herself a wipe and dressed quickly.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" I said, and my joy must have convinced her as she smiled.

"It was quite good. Just this once. Let's get back and deal with you."

In our room she sucked me off, which didn't take long because I was so hard already. Then we showered, and lay naked together for a while. I kissed her breasts and I kissed her pussy -- not trying to stimulate her, just from sheer affection.

"You were magnificent!" I said. "If you can only be happy about the pleasure you had, and how much I enjoyed it, then it will be one of the best experiences of my life. Nobody was hurt. Everybody wins, and I know we couldn't love each other more."

"I don't think it's a regular thing for her," Betty mused.

"I think it's just as she said. She was ready for sex, and thought we might like it. It was kind of her."

"You're very attractive, that's the reason," I answered with a kiss.

Eventually we went to dinner.

Our waiter was José, a handsome dark-skinned man who told us he was eight inches.

After soup, when he offered himself, I said "Thank you but no. Not tonight."

"Thank you, but yes!" Betty corrected. "I'm sorry, José, my husband is a bit distracted because we've just had some wonderful sex, but we'd love to see your cock."

It was long and thin and dark like its owner. She fondled it and complimented him, and it engorged but did not grow longer.

"It's lovely," she said. "Philip, just have a feel to see how nice it is."