Self-Reflection

Story Info
June discovers another person who shares her self-admiration.
2.7k words
3.38
7.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was still glowing with sweat from her workout as she stood facing the mirror in the perpetual sunset of her home gym, naked and flushed and fearsomely erect. "Competition ready" didn't even begin to describe how she looked and felt, all lean muscle and slender bikini-goddess curves. All that she needed now was a lot of fake tan and a new pair of bikini bottoms to cope with her immense, throbbing junk.

The bottoms could wait - seeing that much heavy veiny prick bobbing in front of her like another arm made her wet and, if possible, much much harder.

"Fuck, but you're a sexy bitch," June growled at herself as she flexed an arm in time with the start of her rhythmic jacking, her whole body glistening in the low light.

With a lewdly sexual leer she sped up, starting to properly work her crank as her round fake tits began a bouncing dance on her chest. Her nipples were rock hard and she stopped flexing for long enough to twist and pinch one of them. Hissing she arched her back and began putting some hip motion into her furious masturbation. Her heavy balls swung menacingly back and forth as her hips drove harder and harder into an imaginary lover, abs crunching into veiny definition as she gloried in the sight of herself.

Muscle bimbo. Beef slut. Gym junk guzzler. Shredded suck-starlet.

It was all there in the mirror looking back at her - from the sweaty blonde curls stuck to her forehead, to wide brown eyes, collagen pumped dick-sucking-lips and her completely hairless body.

"Yesyesyesyessss, cum for me you red-hot whore!"

Seeing the nasty words drop from the mouth of her reflection was enough to make her mighty cock buck in her hand. Her muscles bunched and flexed rhythmically as she jacked off, her puffy pussy now gushing freely down her inner thighs as she felt the tight electric tension of climax build. Whining with the overriding pleasure June felt her orgasm rise and took her gripping fingers off her cock, curling her hands into fists and topping off her climax with a flex down into a most-muscular pose.

Her huge cock visibly swelled as she drank in the sight of her orgasm in the mirror and the huge head bobbed frantically as a torrent of hot thick jizz blasted out to spatter, heavy shot after heavy shot, against the glass.

But it didn't hit the glass.

Seeking to pass right through the plane of the mirror she watched amazed as she saw it coat the reflection of her glistening body, spattering against her mirror image's nose and cheek, her neck, the hard planes of her chest and swell of fake tit, across hard abs, arms, the massive length of that mirror member, those sleek thighs and shapely calves. Shocked, motionless, she watched her reflection purr in satisfaction - silent, spermy and achingly sexy.

June's mirror image was visibly panting as she rubbed the heady cum into her tight, toned body like a lotion. June watched as the mirror image trembled and shook through a female-only orgasm, that heavy cock in the reflection slowly rising again with the arousal in the room.

June put a hand to her mouth in surprise, but it was all so hot and erotic that before she knew it she was suckling her musky fingers and moaning. Then her reflection grew.

Lean muscles bulked up and June's reflection quickly went from bikini model toned to fitness model sleek. Traceries of pumped veins rose to the surface along her reflection's forearms, rippling abs and around her neck and crotch. Just the sight made June rock hard, a state she increasingly shared with her mirror-self.

Then she began to feel warm all over. Her fingers found and gripped her cock again as she started shafting her length, feeling it bloat beneath her fingertips as all across her body muscles swelled and pumped up to match the bigger June in the mirror.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." June muttered lustily as she watched herself and then her mirror self. Mirror June was watching June stroking herself with an expression that screamed out pure horniness; her hands wonderingly feeling up a body that had just been anointed with fresh hot cum even as June worked her way to another heavy orgasm. Mirror June ducked her head and suckled the tip of her rampant cock where it bobbed longer, thicker, between her bolt-on stripper tits.

It was too much for June to watch herself hungrily mouthing her own cock even as she worked her crank.

"Fu- fuuhhh, FUCK!" she squealed as she hosed her double down again, the volume and number of shots this time far in excess of the first orgasm, everything about the climax dialled up another notch.

Mirror June dropped to her knees and pressed her huge jugs together as the torrent of cum spattered across her reflected face and chest - not just spurts, but a thick glaze of cum. Even as June gasped through another spurt and another and another, the new longer duration of her orgasm making her knees weak, she saw Mirror June cum all over herself as well. Their mingled cum simply drenched Mirror June's body as kneeling figure rubbed the thick cum all over herself and into her muscles, desperate reflected fingers scooping up hot jizz and cramming it into that silently moaning mirror mouth.

June didn't stop shafting her cock as she watched Mirror June expectantly; she bit a full lip as Mirror June writhed, head thrown back, hips bucking as those mirrored muscles massively swelled again. A jizz-glazed bicep grew from firm hardness to hardcore bodybuilder size before her eyes, the double cum load this time speeding the growth and increasing the effect. A hard chest grew to a thick pair of pectoral plates, the huge implants made to look smaller against the powerful chest supporting them.

Shoulders broadened, thick thighs swept outward and swelled inwards, closing the thigh gap almost completely. Cut abs turned into massive cobblestones of brawn packed tightly together. Traps rose like loaves of bread.

Then June felt the warmth. Felt her arms and legs and newly powerful torso stretch and fill with power and matching muscles grew all over her. It was too much to watch it happen... and then FEEL it happen. Too much.

With a shudder, June felt her orgasm rock her and screamed into the quiet of her home gym, her voice richer, deeper and dripping sex. Mirror June writhed like a cat in catnip, ecstatic, jerking herself in sympathy, cumming all over herself again.

And the growing continued.

/////

June husked a deep, almost feral groan as her mighty hand tamed the immensity of her cock meat, a throbbing column of duck flesh far thicker than a normal human thigh, if still roughly about the same length.

She could feel her huge biceps pressing into her freakishly deep pec as she worked the shaft, only able to see the tip of her cock above the shelf of her chest muscles... and her huge reflection in the mirror. The figure there was twice as muscular as any two male bodybuilders, hugely tall and even broader than she was tall. And mind meltingly sexy.

A pair of traps so tall and thick they pressed her earlobes up and forward. A bull neck that looked like a keg, supporting that same model gorgeous face. Shoulders over six feet wide from sweeping massive deltoid to sweeping massive deltoid. Pecs like microwave ovens, thick and deep - supporting a pair of bolt-on tits that had been eclipsed by the chest they sat on. The taper of the torso was extreme with huge flaring lats, but the Adonis belt holding up her hugely developed abs was still almost three feet across - and still looked absolutely wasp waisted. Thighs the size of oil drums blasted outward, a little bigger proportionally than the rest of her, her favourite body part. Her calves were very visible from the front now as well, pumpkin sized muscles that twitched and flexed as she moved a little.

All of that growth was incredibly hot, but it wasn't all she had enjoyed. Some targeted shots of jizz and a lot of rubbing and drinking and flexing had given her biceps that were every bit as out of proportion as her thighs, the heavy bellies of bicep muscles shadowing the elbow joint and part of the forearm - even when unflexed. Mirror June's lips as well were huge - the swollen DSLs were now a freakishly lush trout pout; thick and lush and erotically inviting. And then there was her cock: veiny, brutally thick, throbbing with power and potency, and sitting on a pair of balls the size of honeydews.

'Almost perfect,' June thought as she mauled her hugely overmatched saline tits, tugging on sensitive nipples grown to thick, plug-sized fullness and groaning. Her implants looked like an afterthought now - a glacé cherry on top of a mountain of male-shaming she beef.

As if in answer her Mirror double raised her own immense schlong and pressed it against a boob, mashing the broad tip against her nipple and moaning silently as her nipple... stretched?! Slowly, June saw the tip... and then the flare of the cockhead... and then inch after inch of increasingly wide shaft slide into that once-magnificent titflesh. June saw Mirror June shuddering and spastically jerking her hips as she resisted the evident waves of pleasure and staggered slowly towards June, bringing her hands up onto the plane of the mirror itself and pressing her hands and her tits against... something. Like staring at a figure pressing themselves wetly against a shower door, the skin of Mirror June's palms and breasts and thick cock paled and spread against this weird invisible surface.

Lewdly, invitingly, Mirror June licked her lips and gripped her other nipple, toying with it for a second or two against the barrier before slipping first one and then two fingers into the nub, stretching it wide and then spreading her fingers to pinkly gape her nipple hole at June.

June took a heavy step forward as she understood, dazed by this even freakier display. Another step and the sensitive tip of her cock could feel the cool of the mirror glass. She pressed her hips forward, feeling a tingle for a split second before she felt the soft wet warmth of the nipple opening and pushed her cock home with a groan of lust and sheer bliss.

Her huge ass flexed hard as she crammed more cock into Mirror June's tit, her face only a few inches from that of her panting, ecstatic double. A kissable face. The most beautiful face. Her own face.

Their lips met in a hot and torrid French kiss somewhere between their worlds as they both fucked harder and harder into Mirror June's boobs, a steaming mass of muscles and sex and raw lust pressed against each other. The kissing and tonguing grew hotter, nastier as dick sucking lips teased, sucked and slid over each other, steamy breath mingling as they grunted and groaned into each other's mouths.

Unsurprisingly the barrage of sensation put Mirror June over the edge first and June felt her own orgasm rise at the thumping pressure as Mirror June's cock hosing that reflected boob with jizz, swelling it, bloating it massively as pints and pints of thick sperm poured into the tit. Cup sizes sped past as June's own cock spewed forth a deluge of hot spunk and the other tit began to catch up.

Everything was hot flesh, cum and swelling breasts. June's voice was swallowed up by the hungry mouth of her reflection as they swapped spit and worshipped each other. June wanted nothing more than to push her double to the ground, lift one of those heavy balls and cram her cock into the identically aroused pussy behind it. Still, the more she pushed, the more the *something* they were kissing and fucking through resisted.

It took an age and a few gallons of jizz for both of them to tail off, panting and nuzzling and luxuriating in sensually questing hands on hard flesh. Mirror June's tits were huge, straining off her chest like a couple of beach balls and looking every bit as round and fake.

Unlike June's last muscle growth, this time she could feel a different sensation - cool tightness that spread out from the middle each breast as her implants grew larger and larger, skin stretching painlessly and without hitch over the larger volume, veins pressed to the surface by the sheer weight of saline and silicone in each boob. Where that sensation was wonderfully alien and artificial, her nipples were all natural - burning hot and swollen to large nubs the length of corks and as thick as any shot glass.

Mirror June roughly pulled the twin huge dicks out of her bloated tits and groaned lustily, knees trembling as she gushed a flood of juices down her immense thighs. June licked her lips at the sheer volume of pussy juices glazing her reflection's massive shaking legs and moaned in sympathy with her double as Mirror June brought a thick, cummy nipple to her luscious mirrored mouth.

June felt her tongue sliding over her lips and tasting them greedily as Mirror June guzzled the steaming hot fresh cum that had oozed out from each teat, arms bulging with the effort of hauling her boob up to her mouth. It looked hotter than the sun and June could feel her own boobs trap her thick, gnarly shaft as it slapped into her chest. Mirror June let out a gooey purr as she tugged and squeezed her saliva coated nipples, bucking her hips in time with her busily working fingers.

June watched and slowly dragged her fingernails up and down her own cock as her reflection got more and more into the titplay, eyes rolling up as Mirror June thrust out her chest roughly and sprayed June with a gush of hot, fragrant... milk?

Surreal, bonkers, witchy... the vestiges of reality were being pushed further and further away in this torrid inferno of self-lust and depraved eroticism. June didn't even register the strangeness of kneeling in front of her reflection and greedily sucking milk from a freshly swollen teat that had just stretched to accommodate her own enormous cock. She just drank.

It was only minutes but it felt like hours as she fingered Mirror June and drained her breasts, sucking the milk from massive nipples but also feeling the flesh beneath her fingertips growing harder, sharper, drier - by the time one huge tit had run dry Mirror June nearly looked contest ready. The second draining - the emptying of the remaining tit - left Mirror June shredded to the bone. Each vein visibly pulsed as they pushed out the thin flesh in a crazed, gnarled roadmap of pure might. Slowly June felt her body tighten to match her reflection. June's hollow cheeks were still smooth, if a little sharp at the cheekbones, but every inch of her from the chin downwards was covered in rooty vascularity. Her body was like an anatomy chart, each fluttering striation or hefty tendon, squirming muscle or jutting bone - all shrink wrapped beneath her right skin.

Her fingers tenderly stroked her implants, traversing the creases in the saline pocket, teasing the well defined edge where implant met mighty chest muscles. It was glorious. It was right.

"Ooooh yes..." June purred as she brought both arms up and flexed, "you... are... perfect!"

The was a sound and she and Mirror June both stepped back from the mirror surface, turning to stare across at the reflection of the door on the far wall of those matched rooms. The doors, real and reflected, opened at the same time and a familiar silhouette stepped through, all curves and heavy bust.

"Juney? Isn't it a bit dark in here... hey, let me just turn on the-"

June turned to face her wife and licked her lips. If two Junes was so much more than twice the fun... she was more than eager for a spot of double double trouble!

"Come here honey," June cooed, hefting her beautifully savage looking cock by the base, "I think I've got something interesting to show you..."