Selfish for You

Story Info
You're doing things my way.
2.1k words
4.57
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zandrite
Zandrite
49 Followers

"Do you want to be my toy tonight?"

I murmur the words as we lounge together on the couch, lazily snuggling. With my head resting against your chest, I hear the rhythm of your breathing alter. Or maybe I'm imagining it. My words were barely beyond a whisper, but I know you heard me. Your hand pauses from its pattern of gentle caresses down my back and you make a low hum. The tone of your voice holds both amusement and pleasure.

"Mmm, I'd like that," you admit. I pull myself up and out of your arms. As I rise from the couch, I take you by the hand, guiding you to your feet as well. My face is a bright smile and brighter blush. I slide my hand over your shirt, feeling from your shoulder all the way down to your waist. You are still, carefully waiting for what I'll do next. My fingers find the band of your jeans and I tug at them.

"Come on," I beckon. Turning to watch my own path, I guide you into the bedroom with a series of playful tugs. By the bed I stop and face you again. I'm flush and giddy from the daring that's giving me inspiration, but I hold on to my plan. I kiss you soft and slow, my hands moving across your shoulders to meet at your neck, caressing your nape as I hum against your lips. I lean away, dragging my hands over your shirt again and making a little frown.

"Take off your clothes." I say softly, with another blush and a smile. I step back and watch as you obey. My eyes take in the show as you undress for me. I don't like dealing with clothes. They always seem to get in the way at some point. You take your boxers off last, looking at me with a little smirk. We are standing there with you very much exposed while I'm still fully clothed.

I take a leisurely moment to ogle you, biting my lip a little. You're waiting again for instructions. As a toy should, really. It's an exciting idea. That you want to let me have this control. To give me the lead and see what happens.

"Lie down on the bed." You move over to the bed, lying down. You settle until you're comfortably positioned on your back. I consider how I want to proceed... I have a general goal but the way of getting there is not specific. I reach for the hem of my own shirt and lift it over my head, casting it aside with your discarded clothes.

"Hmm, put your hands behind your head." I continue undressing as you put your hands in their place. Now the show is yours, for the moment. With an unhurried pace, I slide my pants down and step out of them. Watching your expression, I pull my tank top up and away, exposing my bare tits.

"Mm," you hum and sigh as you get your turn to ogle me. I grin and bite my lip again, completing the process by stripping off my underwear.

"There, that's better," I remark. I move close to the bed, right up against it without getting in. I am very tempted to touch you... and I have the impression the feeling is mutual. Instead, I slide my palms up my own body, massaging along my sides and feeling up over my chest, squeezing my thighs together as I squeeze eagerly at my tits. I sigh a long and satisfied breath, seeing the effect that this little tease has on you. Your cock is getting hard for me and this obvious sign of arousal gives me tingles down to my clit.

"Getting turned on for me?" I ask playfully. You chuckle, but I see you flex your arms a little... you want to touch. Me? Yourself? Both? But you're resisting the urge to move. It's sexy and endearing at the same time.

"Very," you admit, and I grin wide.

"Good," I say in a sultry tone. Not even sure where that came from, I follow my instinct for what I'd like to do next. Climbing into bed, I straddle you at the waist, my skin getting goosebumps from the thrill. I'm positioned so that your cock is up against my ass. I lean forward, letting my tits press against your chest as I kiss you. The hardness of your erection rubbing between my cheeks is as obvious as the wetness of my pussy on your skin.

Our kiss is long and passionate. A heated clash of tongues and lips and breath. From the corner of my eye I notice you lifting your hands. A compulsive gesture, an eager need to touch me. I lean away from our kiss and giggle. My tits are dangling in front of you as I shake my head.

"No hands yet." I admonish. I wiggle a bit against you and feel your hips flex in reply, your cock hot and pulsing on my ass.

"Fuck..." you hiss through gritted teeth. I giggle again.

"You're my toy." I remind you, smirking. "I get what I want."

Before you can ask what that is, I move to show you. Rising a little and bracing myself, I reach for your cock and guide it into place, shifting back, easing slowly until you are all the way sheathed inside my pussy. The hot, hard, perfect contact makes me moan low and long. It's so good, so right... I tilt my head back and sigh, clenching my muscles around your cock to feel as full with you as I can. You groan and give your own sigh as I take my time savouring this moment.

"Ooh yeah," I moan, feeling intoxicated from the simple pleasure. Slowly, I begin writhing my hips, exploring the sensations as our bodies find new points of friction together. I am so turned on, my wiggling and clenching is causing wet sounds on the skin where we are pressed together.

I bring my hands back to my chest, tugging and tweaking my nipples as I writhe and rock on top of you. It's so good to have you deep like this, to be passionately connected while the heat rises in my nerves. My thoughts begin to blur as I let my motions follow impulse. Gyrating and rocking and bouncing in place while you move more urgently in your own arousal beneath me.

"Mm, okay..." I mumble between moans, "you can have your hands back." In an instant you are groping and fondling me, letting your hands rush to do all the things you were holding back. Squeezing at my tits, groping my ass, pulling at my hips to thrust up into me... the energy is so frenzied that I can't help grinning.

"You're welcome," I tease. You chuckle and give my nipple a little pinch in retaliation, but never cease your exploring contact.

I begin to seek out a pattern in my movement. Grinding around in a circular motion, rocking back and forth a few times and then back to grinding. I tilt my head back again and close my eyes for a moment, concentrating on finding just the right stimuli in just the right sequence. My moans are beginning to escape more regularly, too. All the energy and heat of this luxurious fuck wrapping me up in a daze, the need and pleasure pulling me into a clumsy dance as I writhe on your cock.

I'm not the only one getting dazed. I look down into your eyes as I brace against your chest, seeing the hunger there. You are bucking beneath me now, unable to resist the impulse. The lust in your system has you gasping and groaning. I moan out for you and smile. You're close to orgasm now. I'm not sure how long you've been close but now it's getting harder to resist.

"Oh fuck," You give ragged sigh and I feel my pussy clench instinctively in reply. We moan in unison this time and the thrill makes my heart flutter. This is what I want.

"Mmm yes," I urge you on, clutching at you as I writhe at a faster pace. "I want you to cum. Cum while you're buried deep inside me. Mmm, give me your orgasm. Give it to me."

We move in a heated frenzy to find that peak, while I savour every sensation. Craving you, wanting every last bit of your control. The heat in my clit is intense but I've yet to touch it. My hands are on yours now, keeping them clamped to my hips as we rock and writhe and fuck with a mindless intensity.

"Mmmm, fuck..." Your breath hitches as your body tenses up, bucking upwards and titling your head back as your orgasm bursts inside me. It's a pure joy that floods my mind, a satisfaction barely possible to put into words. The feeling that you've given yourself over to me. That I have claimed you. I gasp and moan and ride the throes with you, a warm tingle in my skin. As you ease back a little I slow my rhythm down. Not quite still, but very gentle.

"You... are mine," I whisper, grinning as you catch your breath. I lean and kiss you sweetly before you have the chance to reply. Lingering for a time in soft smooches, I sigh and finally lean back to see your face. Your expression is happy and a little sly.

"Wasn't this supposed to be about your pleasure?" You ask, your voice a little dry from panting. I giggle and shrug.

"Well, it is... and I'm not finished," I reply. I lean down close again, but not for a kiss. Instead I reach by the night stand... and pick up my vibrator.

"Ooh," you say, as though I've imparted great wisdom. I feel your cock pulse inside me, the hardness that had only faded slightly since your orgasm is building eagerly back up. I giggle again, unable to keep my giddiness in check.

"Mhm," I agree, pressing the vibe up against my clit and turning it on. "Mmm, god." I add as the pleasure spikes in my already electrified nerves.

My slower, indulgent pace vanishes as the new sensation winds up my system. I writhe and rock on you in a newly urgent pattern. Everything in my brain is gearing to chase down that final pleasure. I want to find that incandescent moment of climax... and most importantly, I want to share it with you.

"Oh, mm," My moans are more pleading now. The rise and fall of intensity in my nerves is a perfect torment. I writhe at a compulsive speed, arching my back and nibbling at my lip. As the build rises and the pleasure gets more and more pitched, I am at the mercy of my urges. My brain is a jumble of my senses... the sounds of your moans, the friction inside me, the thrill and the exertion, the pursuit of my release... I wanted your control and now I don't have any either.

"Oh my god," I gasp, pressing and swirling the vibe over my clit. I'm completely indulgent now, riding your cock and toying my clit to a point I can barely stand. But I'm going for more, even as you groan and flex beneath me. I can't tell if it's too much for you but I can't stop yet.

"Mm, yeah..." I feel my pleasure tilting just at the edge. So close, so good, so sensitive I'm not sure I can handle what I know is next. Before I can hesitate, it's too late. I gasp and moan over and over as my orgasm plunges me over the edge. It hits like a blast of heat, a floating, light-headed sensation that has me bending forward, unable to stay upright. Your arms circle me and keep me close as I shudder through my throes. I clutch you with my face to your neck and give a whimpering moan against your skin.

"Phew, fuck..." I giggle as the climax ebbs. Panting and smiling, I pull myself upright. My whole body is flush with afterglow. I grab the vibe from where it lies buzzing merrily on the bed and switch it off. I take the effort to slide off your cock before surrendering to my fatigue, collapsing down onto the bed and snuggling up against you.

"Mmm," you hum a satisfied sound and cuddle me as our energy settles into a lazy ease. We've reduced ourselves to non-verbal puddles, the perfect way to end the day. I grin at myself as I realize that I'm sure to be sore in a few places tomorrow. Well worth it.

Zandrite
Zandrite
49 Followers