All Comments on 'Selia Ch. 01'

by ToSexorNotToSex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start... Where's it Going?

Lily definitely ain't no straight girl. She is at least a bisexual after that encounter. Keep up the great work and lets see where this story goes because I could see it going in several directions. Surprise me.

LoveliquorLoveliquorover 3 years ago

Love it and look forward to more.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very good start!

Very well done, I'm looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the fantasy world you created as much as I enjoyed Selia’s and Lilly’s encounter. To me, the story and characters are the most important components, and you have delivered a very interesting plot. Will we see more?

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

A good read and you have laid the groundwork for your fantasy world very well. I look forward to the next episode, will Sella make a return visit or will it be Lily showing off her new lesbian skills with the other girls?

pranaykathapranaykathaalmost 3 years ago

Very nice! It has started well. The characters are introduced in an interesting way. The plot looks promising. Good going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToSexorNotToSex@ToSexorNotToSex
Hello! I'm TSoNTS, I write lesbian/intersex stories with a focus on the emotional side of things, taboo topics, etc. For early access to my chapters, subscribe to me over at Patreon. (https://www.patreon.com/TSoNTS)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Selia Series Info