Selia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a word, Selia's lips returned to Lily's neck, but this time they traced a path downwards. Selia lifted Lily's arms and quickly took off her dress entirely. Lily was naked before she could even understand how she was feeling.

Selia let her tongue fall on Lily's right nipple and the girl arched her back. She twirled that cold item around it, hugged that nipple with her lips, and bit it gently, sucking on it before doing the same to the other. All the while, Lily's pussy was on fire.

She had never felt this way before. As Selia moved to her stomach and kissed her abs, Lily came to the conclusion that this must be the result of the potion. Yeah, of course. It had nothing to do with Selia herself, it was just the potion. She convinced herself of that as Selia's lips landed just a small distance away from...

She realized where this was heading and her eyes widened. She could remember multiple times when she licked on men's cocks and gave them the kinds of blowjobs that made prostitution a viable career choice for her. She had never received anything like that though. And yet, that's what Selia was threatening to do.

A threat she made good on. Her tongue found Lily's lower lips and...

She came. The sensation was too strong. It was like an explosion in her pussy, as soon as Selia's tongue touched it. It wasn't the strongest orgasm she'd ever had, but it was certainly an orgasm. One she'd had at the hand of another woman. No, a potion. One she had at the hand of a potion!

"Hm? I didn't think you'd cave in this quickly." Selia said. "The girls of this city have been horribly undersexed it seems."

Lily couldn't respond, she was working on catching her breath. A plan Selia went to ruin immediately when her lips reconnected with her pussy.

"Shit!" She said instinctively and Selia laughed against her groin.

"Actually, dear." Selia stopped and Lily almost asked her to do keep going. "Could you do something for me?"

"What?" Lily asked as she watched Selia strip herself. Then, she felt her breath hitch when she saw the woman's uncovered body. Aside from her large breasts and curvy figure, what caught her eye was another tattoo. A dragon that twisted around her, starting from her right foot and ending at her left shoulder.

She hadn't seen that before. The tattoo on her wrist was famous, but this was something else altogether. What was that about? She received no answers though, instead, she receives more questions as the woman positioned herself over Lily, with her head over her pussy and her legs over Lily's head.

"W-What?"

"Do what I do," is all Selia says before she starts licking Lily's pussy, something that made the fire between her legs grow even stronger.

She couldn't focus on anything else for a little bit. Instead, just basking in the feeling of a tongue playing around with her clit. She still didn't understand any of what was happening, but it felt amazing.

"Hey, get to work, dear," Selia said with a small laugh.

"O-Oh, right."

She lifted her head to the woman's own pussy before she even realized what she was doing. She'd forgotten that the potion also enhanced her taste, something she was reminded of instantly when she tasted Selia's pussy. Where her tongue tasted slightly sweet, this was like putting her tongue on sugar.

She put her hand behind Selia's body and pulled her down. She wanted more. She french kissed the other woman's pussy just as she did the same, hoping the moment could be extended even further.

Lips smacked for several minutes. Lily's moans filled the room. Selia made no sound at all, aside from a few satisfied sighs. A wave of pleasure started building up once more, but this time Lily was allowed to savor it in its entirety. Her toes curled as Selia sensed what was happening and increased in her pace.

Finally, Lily came once again. Except, this time, she could safely say it was the strongest orgasm of her life.

Selia laughed. Lily almost laughed with her. After a few minutes of recovery, Selia hopped away and went to grab a drink of water.

"So... What now?" Lily asked. A clock ticked in the back and Lily looked over at it. The hour was 6:00pm.

"We still have another hour and a half it seems." The mage smiled.

Lily nodded slowly and watched her approach. She was actually looking forward to it now.

--

The manager was organizing her records. It was 7:30. Since that strange woman had arrived, only two other customers had come. Festive sounds were still coming from the Lounge, even despite missing three of the girls.

One of them appeared at the front door suddenly though.

Lily. She was walking strangely, but she was practically radiating. The manager couldn't hold herself back from asking:

"How did it go?"

Lily simply laughed and said:

"Good."

12