Selina: My Girlfriend’s Big Mistake

Story Info
Julia's twenty-something daughter arouses boyfriend's lust.
6.4k words
4.32
19.5k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Julia was a wonderful woman but you could say sexy Selina was her big mistake.

Selina was aged 25 and was Julia's daughter. My live-in girlfriend was aged 45. I was aged 35, having started a relationship with Julia five years previously because I like older women.

Up until this point in my life, I had always preferred the company of women older than myself. Older women seemed more mature and knew what they wanted sexually and from a relationship. As a young man I had always hated the way groups of young women acted together, teasing and flirting and showing off their bodies in a loud way. They were like an unruly, uncontrollable herd of sex-starved sirens. I found relationships with women who had grown out of that juvenile "omigod" stuff much more fulfilling.

Bearing this in mind, I wasn't too keen when Julia announced that work meant that she was going to be away abroad for a few weeks but that, in her absence, Selina would be coming to stay with me. Julia said she had got her daughter to promise she would not have "any young men around to stay the night" and joked that she would be able to keep a check on me to ensure I "did not stray while she was gone". Of course, we had a good laugh about it together, Julia and I. If only we had known what was coming, no pun intended.

Selina had spent most of her twenties studying for her career and so I had never seen her before, apart from the odd, unflattering, teenage photo. When she was younger, she was obviously a bit of an ugly duckling and slightly over-weight with unflattering big glasses and her hair tied in a bun. As Julia told it, she was now moving to the big city (where I lived) to try to get some experience in her chosen career, modelling and fashion. Using our place as a base would save on rent and had the added bonus of letting her mum know she was safe.

Selina had moved in for a couple of days before I actually got to meet her. I had purposely arranged a work-related hotel stay so that I could avoid being around when she arrived with her luggage. I did not want there to be a big fuss or for Selina to get any wrong ideas about "being part of the family". I enjoyed a healthy sexual relationship with her mother Julia and did not want a young woman round the house cramping my style. A bit selfish, I know, but that was how I saw it. A woman in her mid-20s? Eternal student with her prejudices and air of entitlement? All those pouting lip selfies with her immature girl friends! No thanks!

So, it was a bit of a shock then, when I arrived home late on Wednesday night to see Selina in the flesh, so to speak, for the first time. I was tired and headed straight up for my bedroom intending to hit the sack almost immediately. I had taken off most of my clothes and not even switched on the light when I heard the sound of the shower from the en suite. Without warning, the door opened and steam poured into the bedroom followed by this force of nature which I was to learn was called Selina. She was naked apart from a skimpy towel that covered her most intimate places as it was wrapped carefully around her body. I say carefully because the towel seemed to defy gravity and, even with the bedroom light off, I got a striking first glimpse of the shape of Selina's lovely body.

She had obviously grown into a swan. She looked about six foot tall and her legs seemed to go on forever. This surprised me because I am tall but my girlfriend is only five foot five inches tall. Could this really be Julia's daughter? This vision of loveliness! I tried to avert my eyes, while at the same time managing to mutter a greeting once I recovered my breath.

Selina smiled a wide, beaming smile showing perfect white teeth, and said loudly: "Oh, Simon, I wasn't expecting you to be home tonight! So good to meet you at last! I hope you don't mind me using the shower in the en suite, it's just a bit bigger for me than the one in the other bathroom."

Bigger? I thought about those long legs again and tried to think about something else...Somehow I muttered that it was "no problem" and before I knew what had happened, Selina disappeared off into her bedroom. The spare bedroom down the hall from my own. As she swept out of the room, she pulled up her towel so I got a quick glimpse of one of her smooth white buttocks.

Suddenly I had lost my tiredness. I thought I had better introduce myself to my guest. Pulling on my trousers and putting on my work shirt again but leaving it unbuttoned, I knocked on her door. I had given her five minutes to make herself decent (or so I thought).

I said to the closed spare bedroom door: "Selina? Are you still up? Can I come in?"

Her sweet, lilting voice answered me from within: "Are you still up, Simon?

(Was she teasing me with this phrase, the slutty cock-stirrer?)

"Then you'd better come in! Please come in!"

I expected to see Selina wearing a dressing gown or at least pyjamas when I came in. Instead she was standing next to the bed, leaning down over an open suitcase and taking out some of her clothes. She was wearing a pair of pink palm-print bikini briefs and a black velvet sheer bra, with lacy see-through cups. She had switched the overhead light on, so I got a full view that left little to the imagination.

Taken aback and a little embarrassed, I said: "Oh, I'm sorry, Selina, I thought you were dressed...I'll speak to you tomorrow..."

Selina laughed. A sexy, uninhibited laugh. I was slightly annoyed, as I thought of those young, teenage women who I always suspected laughed at me when they became aware of the power of their sexuality over men like me. Then she winked at me. Winked! Can you believe it! The little tease, I thought. Although, she was not that little. Either in height or in the bra size department.

She said: "Oh, Simon, I'm sorry, I'm so used to living on my own and I quite often go around the house naked or in my underwear. I can see I'm going to have to reform my wicked ways while I'm staying with you. You're just as sweet as mum said you'd be!"

Sweet? I remembered my teenage days and how being called sweet by a young woman was perhaps the worst insult a young man could get. Better by far to be called dangerous or a bad boy. I thought to myself I'd show her how sweet I could be! She'd see I was a real man soon enough! She was mine now. I had locked the front door.

"In fact, Simon, I know you must be tired after your work trip, but I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"

I could not believe my ears. What? I was too stunned to respond.

Selina continued as if I had assented by not saying no. "Of course, I know it is a bit of an imposition and you hardly know me, except through photos my mum has shown you and everything, but I really don't want to be alone tonight. It is the anniversary of my dad's death."

Ah, I thought, so that's it. I remembered Julia telling me that her ex, who had been Selina's father, had died in tragic circumstances. My tone towards Selina immediately softened (although, I noted, a certain part of my body was continuing to harden rather than soften...I hoped that Selina did not notice the growing bulge in my trousers...)

I replied, sympathetically: "Of course, Selina, I understand. You can share my room tonight. I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I'll get out the sleeping bag."

Selina followed me back into my bedroom and without asking for further permission threw back the duvet and climbed in.

An evil thought struck me, as I thought about the beautiful young woman who had just got into my bed. The same one who dared call me "sweet"! My cock was continuing to throb inside my trousers. It was obviously announcing its interest in Selina and reminding me of my duty as a red-blooded man. Daughter of my girlfriend or no daughter of my girlfriend! You have served yourself up to me on a platter, young lady, I thought, and I'm going to eat you.

But what I said aloud was: "Actually, Selina, I really am quite tired after my work trip and I've just realised the sleeping bag is in the garage...Perhaps I should sleep in your bed and leave you in mine. You look so comfortable now you've got in..."

Selina laughed again. "Don't be prudish, Simon, I mean we're practically related! I'm sure mum wouldn't mind! Just climb into bed with me!"

I thought to myself: your mum might love you dearly, Selina, but I'm sure that if she could see this scene now she would mind! Oh yes, she would!

Feigning defeat, acting as if the whole thing was not my idea at all, I sighed and said: "Okay then, Selina, if you're sure you don't mind..."

Selina replied quickly: "Of course, and don't worry, I know you're too tired to talk. I'll try not to keep you up."

Again, the keeping up business! I could not be sure if she knew what she was up to or whether it was just accidental use of language. Had she spotted the bulge in my trousers? Or the look of lust on my face as I hungrily gazed at her long dark, curly hair, her long smooth legs, her bikini briefs, her see-through bra...

Whatever, my heart skipped a beat and inside I yelled "yes!" in triumph. This sexy young woman was sharing my bed tonight and I wanted her!

Without another word I finished undressing, leaving on a pair of boxer shorts and putting on a tee-shirt before climbing into bed. The light was already off. Selina must be tired too, I thought, she seemed already to be beginning to fall asleep, eyes closed shut, as I pulled the duvet over the two of us.

I lay frozen for about ten minutes, afraid to move in case my body touched hers in bed. My cock was continuing to throb and had now forced its way out of the slit in the front of my boxer shorts. I felt guilty and disloyal to Julia but my body had betrayed my desire. It was then I heard Selina snoring, gently but clearly. Was she asleep, I wondered? If so, it was a case of opportunity knockers...er, I mean, opportunity knocks!

Selina was lying on the left-hand side of the bed with her back to me. Slowly, carefully, I let my right hand touch her right shoulder and then let my fingers gently explore her sleek, long back. My fingers moved down to her bikini bottoms and I traced the shape of her buttocks with my fingers. Gently, very carefully, I stroked her bottom sensually.

My right hand then moved across to the top of her right outer thigh. Again, very slowly, I let my fingers stroke her thigh, stroke her hip, and then move down her leg, past her knee to her calf. What wonderful long legs, I thought! How had my girlfriend kept this sexy treasure from me, all these years...In any case, it was a treasure I looked forward to opening up soon.

Thinking like this was doing me no good, as you might imagine. Whatever self-control or resistance to the idea of being unfaithful to my girlfriend I had was slipping away fast, with every second I spent so near Selina's gorgeous body. My cock was desperate to get even nearer to her body, and at last I gave up the unequal fight to restrain myself, to restrain my cock, and I let it rub against the back of her thighs.

It was while I was in the compromising position of letting my cock rub against the space between Selina's firm buttocks that I heard the text sound go on my mobile phone.

Damn, I thought. It must be Julia! She contacted me every night to check I was safe. I knew from past experience if I did not respond to her text in the next few minutes, she would phone me. Phone me and wake the house! Or more specifically, wake Selina at the exact point I was rubbing my naked cock against her buttocks, with my boxer shorts by this stage somewhere around my ankles!

Carefully, I slipped the boxers off so that I did not accidentally trip over in the dark. Naked from the waist down and fully erect, I picked up the mobile phone from the table where I carelessly left it. Quietly, I padded out my open bedroom door and went into an empty bedroom where I could, with the minimum of noise, reassure Julia I was okay but too tired to speak now. I told her I would phone her tomorrow morning.

Than, like a stealthy burglar, I returned to join Selina in bed, having stopped en route to retrieve a condom from one of my cupboards. Burglar? I was certainly thinking of breaking and entering into Selina. Making the minimum of noise, I got in beside Selina again and started rubbing my erection, which refused to go down while she was in such close proximity, against one of her thighs.

As I did so, I felt slightly guilty. Was this not an abuse of a young woman who had sought refuge in my house? The vulnerable daughter of my girlfriend? Seeking solace on the anniversary of her beloved father's death? The father who had fucked my girlfriend and made her pregnant before I knew her? The sexpot daughter who had called me sweet and, I'm sure, had made innuendos about keeping me up! The same slut who had shown me her legs, ass and tits? To taunt me because "we're virtually related"? Showering naked in my bathroom! Now lying beside me in bed, in just her bra and briefs.

Ha, I thought, well relate to this, bitch! I rubbed my cock more vigorously against her thigh while stroking her bottom and suddenly, unable to contain myself any longer, I came.

I came just at the point Selina seemed to wake up and, with her large grey eyes, turn to stare into my guilty face.

"Aaarrrgh, uhnnghhh, aarrrrahhh," I moaned as my cum shot into my condom. I had pulled my cock away from her thigh at the last moment, hoping Selina would not notice.

"Are you okay, Simon? Having a nightmare?" Selina said, her voice showing concern.

Under the duvet, hidden from Selina's view, I fumbled with the condom.

I said: "I'm fine, Selina. How, er, I mean, how are...are... you?"

Selina had a very pretty face. Full lips, big eyes, cute ears and that mane of black hair. Where have you been all my life, baby, I thought.

She said: "I'm sorry if I woke you, Simon, I had a bit of a nightmare, it's my dad, you see..."

Her eyes seemed to get tearful and she moved her body closer to mine.

I replied: "It's perfectly fine, Selina, I'm here to comfort and support you. Julia would have wanted that. Julia...I mean...your mum...would have wanted me to be there for you..."

I put my hand out to stroke her lovely long hair, touching her cheek. She seemed to appreciate the affection I was showing her, so I then put my hand on one of her bare shoulders and stroked her back. She snuggled in closer to me, pressing her breasts and thighs against me and I kissed her cheek, as a father or mother would, not in an obviously sexual way. I let my hand wander down her back to rest on her bottom. She did not resist and so I started to stroke it, in a consoling way.

"Oh Simon, you're so sweet, so nice, I'm glad my mum met a wonderful guy like you. You're so kind to let me stay here with you, I know how hard you work..."

I wished I could get "hard" again quickly and now! As she pressed against me I hoped that she did not spot me discreetly remove the condom from my now drooping cock and drop it to the bedroom floor.

I took her pretty face in both my hands and stroked her long hair. Wow, I thought, this is a quick way to get hard again!

I muttered: "Don't be silly, I feel like we already know each other so well, Selina, like you're a well-loved member of the family...not that we're related of course but..."

Then, without warning, I kissed her full on the lips. I kept pressing my lips against hers and let my tongue slightly linger on her mouth, gently forcing her lips apart with my lustful tongue as it slipped in to touch her teeth. Her teeth parted to let my tongue in and I felt her own tongue respond to mine. Gently, but firmly, I held the kiss, pressing my tongue into her mouth.

As I did so, I let my right hand slip inside her bikini briefs so I could feel her bottom. Then I stroked her thigh again and noticed she was beginning to sweat. I had struck Selina at a vulnerable time, I had pounced on her and I could tell she was aroused. This would be the time to show no mercy! I felt her body press against me and cursed myself for masturbating earlier...My cock was beginning to stir but was still disappointingly flaccid.

I sighed and said: "I'm here for you, to comfort and love you in your mum's absence, Selina. I want you to feel at home here...and feel at home in my bed. But now we need to get some sleep!"

Selina moaned. "Oh, Simon, you're...you're quite a surprise...I didn't know what you were like...thought you might be a bit boring or stand-offish...now I can see why mum finds you so attractive...so sensual...so warm and soothing."

The way her voice said the word sensual was so sexy. I felt my cock slowly beginning to revive again...but I thought I had done enough for the first night and it was too soon. More than enough! Far too soon! My mind was beginning to control my lust. This was not the time to strike. Not yet.

I said: "Goodnight, sweet Selina. Goodnight."

I couldn't resist kissing her on the lips again. She seemed surprised but did not object. She must have known it was a kiss of desire. Did she want me to seduce her? Was she disappointed? Then she turned over to face away from me and immediately went back to sleep.

I let my tongue run over my lips, the taste of Selina still in my mouth. I wanted her. I knew I wanted her. And I'm sure she knew I wanted her too. How shocking. I wanted to fuck my older girlfriend's adult daughter, who was only ten years younger than me. Could I live with, and fuck, the two of them? Would that be so wrong? I wondered what the future would hold for us all and then fell asleep myself.

When I awoke it was 6am and I was alone in bed. I remembered kissing Selina, exploring her long body with my fingers and coming against her thighs in my condom. Where was she? I experienced a momentary panic that she had left in a huff and was even now making a tearful phone call to her mother, telling her how I had kissed and touched her inappropriately. After planning sex with two women, would I now be left with none!

I got up wearing just my boxer shorts and found her in the first place I looked, the spare bedroom. She was lying on top of the duvet, her beautiful long dark hair resting on the pillow and her long legs stretching out to cover the full length of the bed. She was now wearing a black satin pyjama top with a lacy frill and a pair of matching black satin shorts that tied at the front. Her eyes opened as I entered the room.

I said: "Selina, I wondered where you were?"

She looked at me accusingly, perhaps disappointed, and said: "I found the condom."

Damn, I cursed myself for not disposing of the condom after she fell asleep but I was so tired last night.

Selina continued: "You must have masturbated while I was asleep. I thought I'd better move beds because I was turning you on."

I fumbled for words: "I'm sorry, Selina, it is just that I've been working so hard, I've been missing your mother, and having a warm, attractive woman beside me made me...er...I mean..."

Selina stopped me: "It's okay, I made you feel randy. So you find me attractive? I don't think mum would approve. I don't think that was in her plans for me coming here. I should move to a hotel, I think."

She looked so lovely, spread out on the bed like that, in such easy reach, that I felt the bulge grow in my boxer shorts again. My cock was signalling to Selina that it liked what it saw and wanted more. And so did I.

I sat on the bed and stroked Selina's hair. She told me to stop but I continued to do so, stroking her cheeks and the back of her neck. Then I climbed on the bed next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Selina cringed under my touch and tried to back away from me, her voice suddenly quieter: "No, please stop, Simon, I don't want you to, no..."

I remembered what Julia had once said to me, that her daughter was quite shy and submissive with men and that made her worried for her safety. Her confidence was all a front.

12