Selina: My Girlfriend’s Big Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, continuing to stroke her long black hair as I snuggled closer to her body: "It's okay, Selina, sweet Selina, sexy young Selina, you're safe with me, I'm almost family now, let daddy soothe you, let your uncle Simon soothe you..."

She moaned as I stroked her inner thighs. "Oh, Simon, please, no, no, stop, stop..."

I whispered in her ear before licking it and then licking the side of her face: "I want you, I'm not going to stop, oh yes, yes, I want you..."

Grabbing her head in my hands again, letting my fingers slip through her hair, I pressed my lips firmly against hers, kissing her as hard as I could on the mouth. Then I forced my tongue through her parted lips and into her mouth, where my tongue met hers.

I held Selina firmly by the hips and pressed my groin against hers. I felt her responding to me, her body beginning to rub against me.

Selina moaned as my hands gently pushed her black satin top up, over her head and arms: "No, Simon, stop, no, no, I mean stop, yes, yes, I mean no..."

In triumph, I exclaimed: "You said yes, my black-haired beauty, you said yes! Now I'm going to have you Selina, daughter of Julia or not, I'm having you."

She raised her voice in horror: "No, it was a mistake, I meant no, not yes, no, no, stop..."

But it was too late. I had her top off and hurled it on the bedroom floor. Her magnificent, large white breasts with their big nipples were now naked to the world. There was no way on earth anything she said was going to stop me from squeezing and fondling and kissing and biting those breasts.

Selina moaned: "Stop, you're biting my tits, you're sucking my nipples, no, stop!"

I moaned back: "Oh, yes, Selina, oh yes, I want your lovely big tits. So much bigger and firmer than your mother's! You're turning me on now, you sexy slut."

And she was. My hard, long cock was rubbing against her pussy. I stopped to remove my boxer shorts completely and then untied her black satin shorts and pulled them down slowly over her long legs. As I did so, I kissed and licked every inch of those sexy legs, from the top of her thighs to her feet.

Then I pushed Selina on to her stomach and spread her legs, fondling and squeezing her buttocks. I started to lick the backs of her thighs and then her ass cheeks. Her body was full and fit, she obviously ate well but also worked out in a gym. My hands parted her butt cheeks and my tongue forced its way in, exploring her ass hole.

Then I stuck my fingers in her ass, exploring inside, as Selina moaned and continued to plead for me to stop. I stopped what I was doing, got up from the bed and opened a bedroom drawer, suddenly remembering something I had secreted there. Selina was too afraid to move and was in the exact same spot, like a timid dental patient frozen in a chair, as I returned with some strawberry flavoured lubricant. I started rubbing the lubricant outside her ass hole and pushing some of it inside as well, continuing to let my free hand squeeze her breasts and stroke her thighs. Then I put my face in her butt and pushed my tongue into her ass, licking and kissing and enjoying the taste.

My cock was now so hard that it wanted to enter Selina. I carefully positioned Selina on her stomach using some pillows and then slowly pushed the head of my cock into her ass.

Selina pleaded: "No, Simon, please, not my ass, not my ass, no, stop, stop!"

I said: "I'm not stopping, you said yes earlier, now I'm going to fuck your ass, Selina, you said yes and now I'm going to fuck you."

Deeper and deeper I went into Selina's sweet, tight ass. I held her firmly in position and was not going to let go. My fingers entered her wet pussy, I squeezed her big breasts and tweaked her nipples, I enjoyed the sensation of touching her legs and kissing the back of her neck.

I had about half of my cock's shaft inside of Selina's ass when my mobile phone rang again. It was Julia, it had to be. Carefully extracting my cock from out of Selina's ass without coming in her, I padded back to my own bedroom to retrieve the phone. I returned to the spare bedroom where Selina was still spread-eagled, her ass stuck in the air. Answering the phone, I climbed back on top of Selina and plunged my cock inside her ass again. Her ass was now wet and open enough for my shaft to slide in with much greater ease and I started to talk to Julia as I continued to fuck her daughter's bottom.

I said: "Hi, Julia, yes, work is fine, I'm fine. Oh, what's that? How's Selina settling in? Well, I'm settling into Selina quite nicely thank you. I mean Selina is settling in here quite nicely. I guess moving into a new place is always a bit of a pain in the ass but she's not complaining now."

Selina, realising her mother was on the phone, moaned to herself quietly as I continue to thrust inside her.

I continued: "What, you want to talk to Selina? Hold on a minute, I think she's in the bathroom, I'll just get her to the phone..."

I quickly pulled my cock out of Selina's ass and put the phone down. Then I turned Selina over on to her back, spread her long legs and started kissing and licking her pussy, licking her inner thighs and continued to finger her ass. Then I moved up her body, kissing and licking those big breasts, moving up to lick her neck and cheeks and finally, at last reaching her mouth, I kissed her hard on her lips. While I kissed her lips I pulled her long hair. Then I slapped her across the face and, pushing her thighs apart to allow me to slip my legs between, thrust my hard cock into her pussy. Selina moaned and squealed as I thrust my cock inside her, the full length deep inside her. There was a danger Julia might hear as I pronged her daughter, but by this stage I couldn't care less. I might even find it a turn-on for her to find out my guilty secret. It wouldn't stop me fucking Selina now. I picked up the phone again.

"Julia, you there? What's those strange noises? Oh, we've been having trouble with the pipes in the bathroom. A blockage that needs clearing probably...Here, I've got Selina for you..."

I pressed the phone against Selina's ear.

Selina answered: "Mum...er...(moan)...umm...mmm...yes, mum, I'm fine...can't talk now...talk later...(gurgle, groan)...what?... strange noises, yes it's the pipes...Simon is cleaning them out now, they need servicing (moan)...speak later...bye...bye..."

As Selina finished, I clicked the phone off abruptly. Let Julia phone back, I wasn't going to fucking answer it again now!

I said: "Well done, Selina, there I gave you the option to tell your mum her boyfriend was fucking you! And you didn't! That means yes to me!"

Selina moaned: "Couldn't tell her you were fucking me...it would break her, you bastard...stop, stop, no, no, you bastard, pull out, don't come in me, stop, no, don't fuck me...please, please..."

Her voice sounded younger than her years and I thought of all those haughty, disdainful teenage girls who had taunted and teased me in my younger years. Now I was getting my revenge!

The rhythm of our sex together was getting faster, faster, faster and harder, harder, harder and I was going deeper, deeper, deeper inside Selina. It was a miracle that my lust for her sexy body had not climaxed yet. But I felt I was about to come in her. I had to come in her soon or my cock would explode.

I panted while I thrust: "Fuck you, oh yes, I'm fucking you, I'm fucking you lovely Selina, with your sexy voice and your lovely long legs, with your big breasts and your sweet-tasting ass and pussy, I'm fucking you my long-haired beauty, fucking you, I'm fucking Julia's adult daughter, fucking my girlfriend's young adult daughter, now my girlfriend is you, Selina, and Julia is my girlfriend's mother, ha, ha, ha, fucking you, fucking you, coming in you, you hot cum slut, you hot bitch, Selina, you skank whore, you cock-sucking prick princess..."

At last I could stand it no more. I exploded a sea of hot sperm deep inside sweet Selina's pussy and collapsed, completely spent, lying limply on her lovely body as if it were a freshly-used sex doll. It was like as if a grenade of lust had gone off in my body. All the shrapnel was now inside Selina's tight cunt.

Later that day, after showering and dressing in a tight white crop top which showed off her nipples, and a very short black leather miniskirt which highlighted her bare white long legs, Selina went out "job-hunting". I worked from home but did not get much work done because I kept fantasising about fucking Selina.

When Selina came home that evening, I cooked her a meal (I was a good chef) and gave her the benefit of my advice on work opportunities. I shared with her a couple of good contacts I had in the fashion world and she was suitably grateful. At about 9pm, I announced I was going to bed. Selina was sitting on the sofa in the living room, still wearing the crop top and miniskirt but now in bare feet. She was stretching out her long legs and reading a fashion magazine. Her raven hair was tied back.

I turned to look at her and said: "come to bed, Selina."

She looked at me in silence for a whole minute, as if contemplating her response. I did not move.

Then, breaking the spell, she put down the magazine and removed her crop top. She was not wearing a bra. Next she removed the tie from her hair and let her long black locks flow down around her face naturally fall till they came to rest on her shoulders. Then she followed me into the bedroom and closed the door quietly behind us.

Julia decided to come home earlier than expected and by now I had given up a fantasy of the three of us living together in a polyamorous relationship. Selina would have accepted it but Julia never would, in the circumstances. I found a flat for Selina so that it would be ready to move into a few days before Julia came back. Wisely, I did not want Julia to see Selina and I together, she may have picked up something in our chemistry together. Julia was no fool.

I also opened a bank account for Selina that I could pay money into regularly to cover rent, expenses, perfumes, luxuries, gym membership, clothes, travel and dental and medical bills. It would tide her over until she could get some regular work and ensure she was in the best of health and looking good whenever we met up. I planned to have at least two nights a week when I would be "working late in the office" as far as Julia was concerned. Selina promised to pay me back when she had a steady salary. I pretended to believe her and it could even be true.

I was looking forward to Julia coming back. She was an attractive blonde, older than her daughter obviously but with more life experience and more varied conversation. She was intelligent, funny, sparky and we had a good sex life together. Having Selina now was of course the icing on the cake -- and I had Julia to thank for that, in more ways than one. But I still enjoyed fucking Julia and I wanted to have my cake and eat Selina.

A week after my first meeting with Selina, I was taking a call on my mobile from Julia. Selina was again perched on the sofa, this time painting her long nails a rather garish pink. I felt her nails were over-long and I still had the scratches on my back from last night's catty sex session with her.

I said on the phone: "Hello, Julia, yes, everything is fine. Selina's fine and she had a very promising job interview today. Fingers crossed for her. No, she's out with a friend this evening. A woman friend! Quite safe, she promised to be in by 11pm..."

I motioned to Selina to join me, as I took the call standing up. She was wearing a simple cerise cotton body suit and a pretty necklace and nothing else.

Selina joined me in the middle of the room and I stroked her hair while I continued to talk to Julia. Quietly, I kissed and licked the side of her face. Then I put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her downwards.

Quickly getting the idea, Selina was now bending down with her head level with my crotch. With one hand holding my mobile, continuing to listen to Julia talk without missing a beat, I unzipped my jeans and let my eager cock spring free. It was getting harder by the second and I rubbed it against Selina's left cheek. A little bit of sperm, precum, came out of the end and rested on Selina's cheek.

I pulled Selina's hair and pressed the head of my cock against her lips. She opened her mouth and I thrust in deep against the back of her throat. Selina gagged a little and then recovered enough to follow my rhythm and begin to give me quite excellent oral sex. Continuing to thrust into Selina's mouth, I spoke to my girlfriend while trying not to choke her daughter with my rampant engorged penis.

"Yes, she did very well in the interview. She's got quite a tongue in her head, that girl. Yes, I wouldn't say she's mouthy but she's ready to give lip if necessary. If she's got something in her throat she's not afraid to spit it out."

I reached down to squeeze one of Selina's big tits through the cotton material of her body suit.

"She's a big girl now, yes. She certainly knows when to get something off her chest. And she has no problem about knowing when discretion is the better part of valour in an interview. She can certainly leg it if she needs to. Has she got long legs? Can't say I've noticed, I've been so busy at work. No, she wears very plain, inconspicuous clothes, mainly greys and browns and trouser suits. No, I'm happy to help your daughter, glad she's texted you to say how helpful I've been. You know I'm always here to give Selina a hand. Yes, I'm only too pleased to give her one..."

My hand was now squeezing Selina's other breast, just as I began to come in her mouth.

"Better go now, I promised to make a meal for Selina that she can heat up when she gets home. No, I'll be in bed by then. No, don't worry, I'm making sure Selina is well fed..."

I looked down at Selina's pretty face as I pulled my now emptied cock from out of her mouth. My sperm was slowly flowing out of her lips in two streams down her chin, just like blood looks in the mouth of a sexy vampiress in a horror movie. Yes, I looked forward to continuing to keep Selina "well fed" in the months to come.

"Goodnight, Julia, I love you. You're the best girlfriend ever, you know. No, I mean it, more than you'll ever know, darling!" I cleaned my cock on Selina's sated face and ended the call.

The End.

12