SellAway App

Story Info
Luke makes a sale and gets some human interaction.
1.9k words
4.38
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Cha-ching*

Luke looked away from his work monitor. The SellAway app on his phone pinged him. It was hit or miss the past few weeks since he downloaded it to sell off things around the house, a spur of the moment into going minimalist. He'd found plenty of things he never got around to using but buyers were often no-shows leaving him on read or unread. It was getting hard to distinguish the response rate from any of his hookup apps.

At 5' 10" and lean muscular build, he wasn't lacking and that wasn't short for an Asian guy. His profile was filled out, more so than on the SellAway app too.

He looked back to his work but he knew he wouldn't be able to take his mind off it. He quickly turned the screen on and the offer was for his new pack of Adidas briefs. He forgot he posted those a while ago. Luke opened the app and checked the message and buyer profile. Name: John. Profile picture: blank. Reviews: 4.5/5. At least he seemed somewhat real.

"Is this still available? And if I pick it up today, is $12 good?"

"Yeah it's available. That's fine, what time are you free to pick up?

"Are these comfortable? And size M right?"

The question made Luke smile on the inside. Was it lame to covet this human interaction like a hookup? Yes. His luck hadn't been there for awhile and this was only wishful thinking. The thought of posting used underwear next time came to mind. Kinky.

"I can pick up in the afternoon"

Luke took his mind away from the fantasy to text back. "Yeah they're comfortable. I wear the same ones. Just had extra pairs that I didn't need. Can you come pick them up around 6? At work right now."

"Sure. I drive a red 4Runner"

"Ok let me know when you're there" and Luke dropped his address into the chat.

The rest of the work day was uneventful and so was his commute home. He pulled up to his driveway a few minutes before 5:30 and got in the shower, glad the day was over.

The water sprayed ice cold just as he liked it and ideal for the heat wave rolling in the past few days. As he began soaping up, he suddenly felt an urge to jack off. How many days had it been since he last jerked off? Not knowing and not wanting to keep thinking about the real number, he went for it. Soap suds fell down his chest onto his flaccid 6 inch cut dick. His hairy bush trapped most of it but the suds started to coat his dick too. Slowly he kept his left hand stroking and moved his hips to the rhythm. It felt like such a stress-reliever

Until he realized he still needed to meet up with John. He apologized to his now semi-hard cock and quickly rinsed the remaining suds off him. While drying himself, he checked his phone on the table and there was a notification from John.

"Sorry, gonna be a little late. About 10 minutes away."

He grabbed an orange tee and a casual blue pair of basketball shorts over a pair of the same type of briefs he was selling. Standing out in the living room, he kept his phone in hand and watched out the window for John to show up. Just a few minutes later, a red 4Runner pulled up. Luke grabbed the package and headed for the door.

John turned off his engine as Luke approached. He had tanned arms that he flexed over the steering wheel, a self-cut tank and white mesh shorts. He was also fairly tall, evident by his head nearly touching the ceiling in his car.

"Hey you must be Luke," John said. Luke was still picking up his gaze to make eye contact with John.

"Oh, yeah. John right? Here's the briefs, feel free to check them out. Unopened and brand new as mentioned."

"Comfortable right? And you said you wear them?" It almost sounded like curiosity rather than a confirmation.

""Uh huh yeah, uh they're not too tight and they're good for all day wear."

John started reading the back of the package which gave Luke time to stare away at John. His curled hair was a thick jet black, a vein clearly visible along his trunk-like neck and his tank loosely worn against him. As his gaze looked lower, he realized John had a bulge. Wait what. Luke kept his eyes on it a little longer and sure enough it twitched ever so slightly under the mesh shorts. John started shifting in his seat. Surprised, he looked back up to John who no longer seemed to pay any mind to the words on the package. John's smile started to creep over his face. He knew what he was doing and Luke was baited.

John finished reading and turned back to luke. "Great." And he handed the cash to Luke.

Luke counted the bills and said, "Ok awesome, well let me know if you saw anything else interesting on the app!" He took a step back to give John space to back out of the drive but John just sat there, engine still off. Instead, he propped a hand back on the steering wheel and the other hand held his chin up as he leaned out the window.

John was still smiling at Luke. "Well, I am still interested in one more thing now that you mentioned it."

Luke's heart raced hearing this. His brain was confused for a second but his dick had its own ideas of what was going to happen next. John leaned back in his seat and with his left hand, slowly pulled back the shorts, revealing the stiff and eager tip of his penis. It was uncut, and the foreskin gave way to the slit. He pointed over to the passenger seat.

"Come around to this side" he said and Luke complied.

Luke walked over and got in just as John rolled up his window. All the windows were tinted and fortunately Luke knew the neighborhood stayed in at this time of day. When Luke and John made eye contact, John's grin grew wider as he leaned in and pulled Luke in for a kiss. Luke didn't resist and their mouths fought hungry for each other's intimacy. Luke could hear the click of John's seatbelt as he leaned in closer to push his tongue into Luke's mouth.

John pulled his shorts lower and a pronounced but dampened smack could be heard as his stiff dick smacked against his tank. As it stood, John's cock stood proud at 7 inches tall, the uncut foreskin adding to its width and a drop of precum glistened at the tip. Feeling the heat rise in the car, both of them began taking off their clothes.

As Luke got to taking off his shorts and then his briefs, John looked over and broke away from the kiss. "Comfortable right?" he said, eyeing Luke's briefs.

"Yeah," Luke panted, "but really really hot right now" and proceeded to yank them off, his own 6 inch dick painfully erect from being tucked away for so long.

John chuckled as he reclined his seat back while watching Luke jack off. He was going to start jacking himself too but Luke smacked his hand away and put his hand in its place. Luke leaned closer to John's side and began to take the length of John's shaft into his mouth.

John gasped at the contact as that wet mouth went to work on his dick. While it was manageable, the heat in the car made it difficult for Luke but he kept trying until a sufficient coat of saliva helped smooth the blowjob he wanted to perform. John's eyes were swimming as Luke picked up the pace and started using his tongue and suction to create a fire in his eyes. John slowly writhed around trying to thrust himself into Luke's mouth too all the while doing his best to reach over to Luke's dick and help stroke him tenderly. Their vocal reactions were well subdued within the car and continued for some time. In between, John would pull Luke forward to him and they would share another passionate kiss trading saliva and precum with one another.

At some point, Luke sensed John's hand slow to a halt and knew he was getting close. Luke took over jerking off himself and tried to stretch the blowjob by going much slower on John's dick, humming to add another heightened sensation. John dropped back firmly into his seat and with his hands, grabbed onto Luke's hair to pick up the pace, making him pause at the base of his cock with every push. Luke tried his best to remain slack and let John take control of his head now as he became closer. At the same time, Luke's dick was becoming more slick with precum and he knew he wasn't far behind.

A few last thrusts into Luke and John let him go, Luke gasping for air as he fell back into the passenger seat taking care of his own close cock. They both resumed jacking off themselves, John much more furiously than Luke.

"Ah ah uhhh UGH!!!" First it came out as a trickle and then it shot out like a crashed fire hydrant, John was shuddering each time as he shot past his chest and onto the parts of his tank that he had pulled up behind his neck. In all, 5 times of violently shaking.

As he tamed his breath, John turned over to see Luke, eyes shut with his seat also reclined and ready to come too. Thin white ropes shot along the lower parts of his stomach, each one eliciting a different "uh" each time as he reacted to the intensity. A total of 7 reactions came from him before he stopped to open his eyes, a small pool forming just above his groin.

Both of them sat wordlessly in the car, breathing the thick air that now included the scent of their spent cum. John was the first to break the silence by grabbing a tissue box from the backseat and taking out tissues for them both. After cleaning up, John quickly grabbed his phone and pressed a few buttons.

"Well that was worth 5 stars." he chuckled toward Luke and showed him his rating on the app. "Do you mind if I still take a shower after?" John asked, pointing to his soaked tank which was evidently wet with sweat and cum.

"Sure, come grab one." Luke smiled, almost forgetting this happened because of the app.

They pulled up the rest of their clothes and got out of the car, used tissues in hand. Luke tossed them in the garbage can by the foot of the driveway, while John followed a few steps behind. Walking toward the house, Luke noticed the mail on his porch he forgot to pick up when he came home and that gave him an idea. On the front steps of the porch, Luke stooped over to pick up the mail taking his time as he did while John waited not far behind him.

"Hey, let me know if you see anything else you're still interested in."

John was only one step behind him and was already imagining Luke's tight ass cheeks through his shorts even before he asked the question. Brought out of his stare, John turned to the right and made eye contact with the still bent over Luke.

With a playful smile, John replied, "Yup, a round two."