Selling Cars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry smiled and walked her to the middle of the room. Ten or twelve sleek and shiny images beckoned her from every direction, like showgirls on a stage. Sensuous guitar music played softly in the background. Elizabeth wondered if the scene would have the same impact in the daylight.

"It's almost erotic," she said. "I'll bet you sell a lot of cars at night."

"Very perceptive of you," said Larry. "Many deals are closed at night. When we sense that a customer is serious, we invite them to stop in for a drink after work. We try to get them to imagine how good they are going to feel owning a car like ours, and when we succeed, we make a sale."

At that moment Kat joined them. She had not expected Larry to come to the door, and now she had to play catch up to get control of the interview. The last thing she wanted was for Larry to have his own opinions about this applicant.

"Good evening, Elizabeth," she said. "I was just coming to let you in so that we could begin our interview."

"You must be Kat," said Elizabeth. "I am pleased to meet you."

Larry saw the two women size each other up. Although they were not that different in age, Kat's classic good looks and sensational figure seemed to overwhelm Elizabeth's soft femininity. He knew that Kat would immediately try to take control of this woman, and he felt a surge of sexual excitement as he contemplated what might happen.

"Let me show you around," said Kat. "If the job seems right for you, we will meet up with Larry again in a little while."

"Good idea," said Larry, as he walked away. "I will be in my office."

Kat took Elizabeth firmly by the arm and began a tour of the showroom. "Have you ever owned a car like one of these?" she asked.

"Not yet," said Elizabeth. "Are they really as luxurious as the look?"

"Even more so. The powerful engine, the soft leather, the genuine wood trim, the quiet smooth ride, the surround-sound system—they all go together to make you feel really special. Here, sit in the driver's seat of this Jag and see what I mean."

Elizabeth opened the door of the metallic green Jaguar and eased herself onto the brown leather. Her shirt rode up on her legs, highlighting her high boots. Kat sat in the passenger seat and looked at her.

"The key to selling these cars is to get inside the customer's head," said Kat. "Imagine that you are a man sitting there with a girl like me in the seat next to him. With those clunky boots it should be easy to imagine yourself as a man. What are you thinking?"

Elizabeth felt the blood rush to her face. Why had she worn those boots? A woman in a car like this clearly should be wearing sexy high heels. Well, she would just have to go along with Kat and play the man.

"I'm thinking that you are impressed with my car."

"And what does that mean for you, to have impressed me?"

Elizabeth knew where Kat was leading her. "It means that I might get you to go home with me."

"Exactly," exclaimed Kat. "You catch on quick. An expensive car means wealth, and wealth means power, and power means women are attracted. Feminine women, not clunky boot-wearing women."

"OK, OK, I won't wear boots," whined Elizabeth.

Kat was pleased. Elizabeth seemed to understand the sexual aspect of the selling process, and she was on the defensive about her boots. Kat thought she would see how far she could push her.

"Let's continue our little role playing," said Kat. "You be Mr. Smith, the hesitant male buyer, and I will be the sales girl. I'll show you how to get the order."

Elizabeth put herself into the role. "I like the car, but it's just too expensive."

"Look at me, Mr. Smith. You know you can afford this car if you really want it. How long are you going to deny yourself some of life's greatest pleasures? You are an attractive man; with this car you would be irresistible to a girl like me."

Kat moved closer to Elizabeth and put her hand on the applicant's exposed knee, just above the boot. Then she leaned forward and put her lips up to Elizabeth's ear. "Why don't we go for a drive?" she whispered. "We can take the car wherever you want."

A shiver went down Elizabeth's spine. Kat's voice was incredibly sexy, and the feather touch on her leg offered the promise of exquisite pleasure. For a moment she forgot that Kat was a woman.

"What do you say?" Kat continued, sliding her fingers two inches higher. "Should we take this baby for a spin? I've got all afternoon."

Elizabeth played along. "Yea. I would like to see how it handles, especially with you in it."

Kat laughed. "That's the spirit. Just let me get the paperwork in case you decide to buy it while we're out."

"Oh," Elizabeth exclaimed with a grin. "Do I detect a possible 'quid pro quo'?"

"How'd you guess?" chuckled Kat. "You've passed the first test. Now we'll go meet with Larry. Do what he tells you, and you'll get the job.

Do what he tells me. I wonder what that implies, thought Elizabeth, as Kat led her to Larry's office. He's a good-looking guy, and if he wants me, I'm ready. It's been too long..."

Larry's office was designed to impress. He sat behind a huge, mahogany desk in a large corner room, thickly carpeted with what looked like plush, white wool. On one side stood a small conference table with four padded chairs. On the other was a leather couch, flanked by two matching chairs and a sturdy wooden coffee table. A Tiffany lamp on the desk sprayed patterns of colored light on the rich surface.

"Well," said Larry, rising to greet them. "How did it go?"

"She's good," said Kat. "And I think she understands the nature of the job."

"Really?" questioned Larry, looking Elizabeth up and down. "We have to be sure. Don't want any complaints or law suits. Tell me Liz, what did Kat tell you was the secret of selling luxury cars?"

Elizabeth smiled. "That sex sells. It's no secret. I've known that forever. To sell your cars I would need to make the customer believe that owning the car would greatly improve his or her sex life."

Larry beamed. "Very good. And are you prepared to guarantee that result if necessary?"

Boy, he gets right to the point, thought Elizabeth. This is moving too fast. "I would deal with each situation as it developed," she said. "I'm not going to commit to satisfying every Tom, Dick, and Harry who comes along."

"Good answer," said Larry, nodding his head. Then he added, "You don't have to fuck them all, but you do have to tease them all. You can't do that by keeping your shirt buttoned up to the top. Come here."

The commanding tone in his voice hit her like a jolt of electricity. She could feel her heart rate pick up. Powerful, authoritative men had always aroused her sexual submissiveness, a proclivity that had never been satisfied by her wimpy former husband. Without hesitation, she took several steps to stand before him.

"Put your hands behind you and pull back on your shoulders," he ordered.

Elizabeth took a deep breath and complied. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kat move to the side to be able to view the action in profile. Larry smiled confidently and reached for the top button on Elizabeth's tight blouse.

"That's better," he said. "But still too modest. I think two more..."

The pressure from her thrusting breasts parted the freed lapels of the blouse like shutters being blown open by a strong breeze. Cool air tingled the suddenly exposed flesh. One hard nipple peaked over the edge of her low cut bra.

Instinctively she moved her hands to cover herself. "On my... Sir, what are you doing?" she stammered.

"Hands back!" he bellowed. "Stand up straight! This is the critical part of your interview."

Elizabeth longed to obey him, but she had her dignity. "Why, I could have you arrested for this treatment," she wailed.

He smiled. "I think not. Kat is the only witness, and she will remember events differently. Right, Kat?"

"Of course," Kat replied with a sinister grin. "Elizabeth came to this interview with the intention of seducing you. I will testify to that. And I recorded my role-playing interview with her, which will clearly show her loose sexual morals."

"Excellent. Perhaps you should secure Elizabeth's hands behind her so that I can continue with my exploration. The wrist cuffs are in the bottom left drawer of my desk."

"I know where they are," laughed Kat.

In seconds Elizabeth's arms were secured behind her. Kat grabbed the woman's hair and yanked her head back, bending her body forward for Larry to do with as he wished. He began by popping the remaining shirt buttons and undoing the front clasp on the little bra. Elizabeth's tits jumped out, full and firm, with the buds long and rock hard.

"OHHH...", she cried, not quite believing what was happening. She knew she was at their mercy, and was astonished at how much it turned her on. Calling him 'Sir' had come so naturally.

"Very nice," Larry commented as he cupped her breasts and thumbed the nipples. "These babies will sell a lot of cars and make us both a pile of money. You are going to be a key member of our team, isn't she Kat?"

"Yea, she's a hottie. Look how her hips are humping. She can't help herself. I'll bet her middle-aged pussy is dripping."

"We'll soon find out. Get her skirt off."

Kat released her hold on the helpless woman's hair and went to work on the rear zipper of the skirt. "Tell her who's boss, Larry. I don't want any back talk when I send her to Carl, or want a bit of action myself."

With a stern look, Larry put a hand under Elizabeth's chin and forced her tohead up. "Kat is my manager," he said. "You will obey her orders in all respects. Essentially, she is your mistress, but around here you will not use that term. It is too provocative for some of our customers. You will simply respond to her with, 'Yes Ma'am'. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Elizabeth answered.

The knit skirt dropped to the floor. "Step out of it," said Kat in a matter-of-fact tone. "At least with those boots we don't have to deal with panty hose."

Larry stepped back to watch as Elizabeth raised her feet one at time. "I hate panty hose," he said. "You are never to wear them. Those panties aren't bad, but in the future, a thong would be more to my liking. Or nothing at all."

With a final flourish, Kat completed Elizabeth's disrobing by pulling the open shirt over her shoulders and down her arms, bunching it up at her bound wrists. Their victim was now displayed before them in nothing but her high heeled boots and bikini panties.

"Check her pussy," said Larry.

Kat smiled and slid a hand down Elisabeth's bare stomach and under the edge of her panties. "Spread your legs, bitch," she barked.

"OH GOD...," whimpered Elizabeth. "I can't stand it!"

"Sure you can. You love it. Oh my, just as I suspected. It's a river down here. And, surprise, she's completely hairless."

"Wonderful. Get her panties off and work her up a bit," Larry said. "Then show her how I like to be prepared for fucking."

"Yes, boss," said Kat. "Should I get the whip to make sure she does a good job?"

"By all means. You know how I like to watch you stimulating my girls while they lick me."

Kneeling, Kat caressed Elizabeth's now bare pussy. The older woman put her head back, and took rapid, deep breaths. "It's true, honey," Kat said. "A light whipping is great aphrodisiac. And it gets you past any inhibitions about putting your tongue in certain dark places."

"Which I'm up for right now," exclaimed Larry, undoing the buckle on his slacks. "Get your clothes off too, Kat. I may want a piece of you while I'm at it."

"Yes, Sir," said Kat. "Our new sales girl is primed and ready. I'll strip down and get the whip."

12