Selling Houses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get some breakfast." Fiona said. rolling onto her back, her bare breasts still heaving from her orgasm. Together, they got out of bed and dressed and made their way to the kitchen.

"I always seem to be missing out." Max said, a piece of toast in his hand and noticing the flushed look on his wife's face.

"Right place at the right time." Fiona retorted, smiling. After a leisurely breakfast, Cindy said her goodbyes and reluctantly climbed in her car to go home. Not reluctant because she wanted to fuck again, but reluctant because there was no one at home waiting for her. Pushing that out of her mind. She concentrated on the thought of a nice long bath to wash all the cum off her from the night before. She wasn't home more than thirty minutes when Bill rand her doorbell.

"If it's sex you've come for. I'm sorry, I'm all used up." She told him. He wasn't, and having heard her needs, he ran a nice warm bath for her. As she slipped naked into it, he handed her a glass of wine and proceeded to massage her shoulders. Fuck it felt good and within minutes she felt very relaxed. Bill left her to it and poured himself a drink and took it to the balcony. An hour later, dressed in just a robe, she joined him on the balcony. As they sat drinking, she told him about t6he previous night's events.

"It sounds like you are running from something." He told her. She was, and she wished she could tell him all about David, formally known as Satan, but she couldn't. She loved Bill and didn't want to drag him into what she had created.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll figure it out." He said, getting up to fill their glasses.

"I forgot to ask why you came around." She called after him.

"I thought we could go over the colour scheme for Banksia Court." He replied, referring to the latest of the three renovations they had on the go.

"Why don't we go over it in the morning." She said as he returned and placed the fresh drinks on the table.

"No worries, I'll just have this one and leave you in peace." he said, lifting his glass.

"I meant over breakfast." she replied with a little smile.

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"I take it by your response you'll stay." she said. Although not in the mood for sex right at the moment, the drinks were going down well and she had an inkling that things could change as the afternoon wore on. "Cheers." She said, raising her glass. The afternoon was turning out to be a scorcher and Cindy replaced her robe for a bikini while Bill put up the umbrella to give them some shade.

"I thought you might like to put these on." She said, handing him a pair of board shorts. Thankful to be out of his overdressed clothes, he stripped right there in front of her and donned them. Cindy couldn't help but get a good look at his cock as he changed. She was right, things might definitely change. The alcohol was seeing to that just nicely. They spent the next hour engrossed in their plans for the houses they were renovation. The only pause in conversation was when he got up to refill their drinks. Unexpectedly, the front doorbell chimed. Getting up to answer it, Bill opened the door to find a woman standing there.

"Well, hello." Fiona's eyes lit up at the sight of his almost naked fit builder's body. "Who are you and is Cindy home?" she asked, almost salivating.

"I'm Bill, and she's out on the balcony." He told her.

"Lead the way, Bill." Fiona said, watching his trim taught ass as he led her out onto the balcony.

"Fiona, what are you doing here?" Cindy asked as the woman walked out onto the balcony.

"Just coming downstairs to see how you were." Fiona said.

"Where's Max?" Cindy asked.

"Last time I saw him, he was entertaining two middle aged horny sluts that crashed after last night's party.

"Join us for a drink," Cindy said.

"I just might." Fiona said. "Tell me, who is this half naked hunk." She said, referring to Bill and stroking his arm with her hand.

"This is Bill, him and I are partners, buying, renovating and selling houses." Cindy said. "And he likes me squirting on him." she laughed, emboldened by the alcohol.

"Well, Bill." Fiona said. "I don't often squirt, but I'm busting for a pee if you fancy that."

"It's not the same. I think I'll pass." Bill said.

"Your loss." Fiona said, walking inside to use Cindy's loo.

"Who's your mate?" Bill asked.

"She's harmless but watch out, she will eat you alive." Cindy said smiling. Her words were never so close to the truth when Fiona returned just wearing her panties and bra. Both of them found it impossible not to look at the cleft in her panties outlining the vertical slit hidden beneath.

"I hope you don't mind." Fiona said. "This is the nearest I have to a bikini." Cindy just smiled. I know what you are doing cunt, she thought. She wanted Bill. It was so obvious. What was scarier was that she was jealous. Fuck, did she have feelings for Bill or was it that she had plans of her own for him? Regardless, she couldn't help glancing down between Fiona's legs from time to time, knowing what lay under the flimsy material.

Bill, on the other hand, seemed impervious to her overt sexual suggestions. Aside from the initial shock of seeing her lovely cameltoe, he was paying both women equal attention and being the perfect host in lieu of Cindy who was really starting to enjoy the drinks. Half pissed and in her self-destructive mode, she unsteadily climbed out of her chair and moved behind Fiona.

"Do you want to fuck her Bill? She asked, sliding her hands down over Fiona's bra, kneading her tits. "Go on, I want to watch you fuck her." She continued, pulling Fiona's bra up, exposing her full round breasts.

"You're drunk." Bill said, embarrassed. "Let's just enjoy the rest of the afternoon."

"Yes I am." Cindy said, a little unsteady on her feet. "But I still want to watch you fuck her. Are you a man or a pussy?" Without a word, Bill got up and walked inside.

"Pussy!" Cindy yelled out and laughed. Minutes later, he re-appeared fully dressed.

"Sleep it off Cindy. Nice to meet you, Fiona." He said and left. As the door closed behind him, the shock of what she had done hit Cindy and she fell into the closest chair and began to sob. She had just alienated her closest friend.

"Let's get you to bed." Fiona said, helping a distraught Cindy out of her chair. In the bedroom, Fiona undressed her and pulled back the covers. With Cindy in bed, she slid down her panties and unhooked her bra before climbing in next to her. Sliding over, she cuddled her friend.

"What have I done." Cindy said the next morning, hugging a huge cup of coffee in her hands.

"I wouldn't worry too much." Fiona said. "He knew you were pissed. You have feelings for him, don't you?"

"Yes." Cindy admitted. "I apologise to you too. I saw you as a threat and went off the deep end."

"Don't beat yourself up love. I would have fucked that big hunk in a heartbeat." Fiona said.

"You are such a slut." Cindy said and they both laughed.

"Speaking of sluts." Fiona said. "I wonder if Max has gotten rid of those two, I left him with?"

"Go and get dressed." Fiona told her "And apologise to him."

"What if he doesn't accept it?" Cindy asked.

"Then I will be here waiting for you and that nice little cunt of yours." Fiona said smiling.

"Slut." Cindy said, getting up and walking off to get changed.

"I'm sorry." Cindy said to Bill on the site of their renovation.

"What for? Ordering me to fuck another woman. I'd say that would make you the perfect girlfriend." He smiled.

The word hit her like a freight train. "You called me girlfriend." She said, her heart pounding.

"If you'd like to be." he said.

"Yes!" Cindy said. leaping into his arms and kissing him.

"Does this mean I can have the rest of the day off?"

"Fuck no, do your job." She laughed. "But there will be a nice meal waiting for you at my place later."

"Bugger off then, I have work to do." He said smiling and slapped her ass. On top of the world, Cindy climbed into her car. How lucky was she to find someone like Bill. Her ecstasy was short lived when her mobile rang and the name on the screen said David.

"There you are." David said, as she walked into his penthouse apartment. "Don't be scared, I have a simple task for you,"

"And what would that be," she asked apprehensively.

"A certain drug lord in Thailand has decided it's in his own best interests to sell me his private island. I need you to go down there and complete the sale."

"Is that it?" she asked.

"Yes, boring and mundane I'm afraid." he said. "There is a ticket for boyfriend Bill too, if you want to take him." She was about to ask him how he knew and then realised who he was and didn't bother. Just as she felt she was off the hook with an easy task to do, he turned to her.

"What was I thinking going third." He said smiling. "You'd think being the devil I could have pushed in and gone first." Cindy's mind spiralled out of control.

"It was you." Was all she could say.

"Oh, yes." He smiled. "You're never far from my thoughts." Leaving the apartment and supressing all her dread, she tried to look on the positives, Her and Bill were about to take a trip to a warm Asian country to seal what seemed like a simple deal. It would be a nice opportunity for them to relax and get to know each other better. Despite being on the devil's clock, she was more than a little excited to tell Bill they were off on an adventure together.

After the nineteen-hour flight to Bangkok and a taxi ride to the Sheraton hotel, they were both finally checked in and shown to their suite.

"Look at this, I love your boss." Bill said, his arms outstretched as he took in the space and magnificence of the suite they had been given.

"Yes, he's very generous." Cindy agreed, trying to get into the mood. Hungry and wanting to explore, they decided to seek out a Hawker Stall for some noodles before the jetlag caught up with them. Returning to their room after a huge bowl of noodles that seemed to just cost cents, they promptly climbed into bed and fell asleep.

"Will you be okay on your own for a while?" Cindy asked the next morning. "I have this real estate thing to take care of and should be done by this afternoon."

"No problem." He told her. "I was just thinking of going down to that road where the girls shoot ping-pong balls out of their cunts at you. Just kidding." He said after she shot him a look that would kill at ten paces. Leaving him at breakfast, Cindy took a cab to go and meet Mr Somchai, the local drug lord who was apparently going to sign over his private island to David. When she got to the address, several tough looking Thai gang members sporting tattoos and brandishing automatic weapons roughly escorted her to meet Mr Somchai.

"I don't know what your employer told you." Mr Somchai said. "I won't be dictated to by some trumped up foreigner." Obviously, he'd had a change of heart on the agreed deal. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now and send your head to the arrogant westerner."

"With all due respect." Cindy said. "I don't think you know who my employer is, and if you did, you would be more circumspect."

"Tell me who this all-powerful man is that I'm supposed to be so afraid of." He said, with a menacing grin.

"I don't know what he is called in Thai, but we know him as Satan."

Mr. Somchai burst out laughing but his derision soon turned to disbelief and then terror as Cindy's face contorted into something that was a vision from hell. All teeth in a wide mouth with wild eyes, her hands distorted talons. Behind her, there was the click of machine guns being taken off safety. Her head snapped around and the guards froze in their tracks, terror written over their faces. "Sign or face me." Cindy roared in a voice that wasn't hers, Shaking, Somchai scrambled with the papers and signed his name. Cindy's face returned to her beautiful self and opening her handbag, she pulled out her purse. She extracted an odd-looking gold coin and placed it on the desk. "Our business is done." She said, collecting up the signed documents. Breathing heavily, his heart racing, Mr. Somchai ushered her out of the room, giving strict instructions to his guards to deliver Cindy safely to her hotel. Visibly shaken, he collapsed into his chair behind his desk. Picking up the unusual gold coin he studied it for a second and then threw it back onto the desk top, regretting having touched it. The coin had the mark of the devil on it.

"How did it go?" Bill asked when Cindy walked into the suite.

"Smooth as silk." she told him with no memory of shape shifting into a demon

.

"Good." he said. "The rest of the time here is ours to explore this exotic city.

"There's only one thing I want to explore." She said, starting to unbutton his shirt. Just as eager to fuck, his cock already getting hard inside his pants, Bill fumbled with his belt and zipper. By the time he had his pants pilled down and kicked off, Cindy was naked. Pushing him backwards onto the bed, she climbed on top, straddling him, her hand firmly clasped around his hard cock pulling it. Rising up, she pressed the swollen head of his cock to her already saturated opening. Bill groaned with pleasure as she slowly sunk herself onto him, his cock slipping deliciously inside her warm moist cunt. Braced with her hands on his shoulders, she began to ride him slowly, raising and lowering, fucking the entire length of his rigid cock

.

"Fuck!" he gasped, desperate to cum but her not letting him, the pace of her cunt massaging his cock just slow enough to keep him on the edge. Looking up, he saw the face of a demon but blinking again, all he could see was the slack look on the face of a woman about to cum. Right on the edge, Cindy drove her cunt down hard onto his cock, forcing it deep inside her. Fucking him hard and fast, she suddenly let out a cry, flung herself up off him and gushed all over his twitching cock.

"Do it again." Bill panted, shaking with excitement. He needn't have said anything, her hand was already around his thick hard cock, pressing it into her saturated, dripping cunt. Wanting to watch him cum, she rode him fast.

"Fuck!" he cried out, bucking uncontrollable up between her legs as his cock filled her with squirt after squirt of thick cum. Sliding off him, she laid back, her legs still open and vum leaking from he5r glistening opening. Bill watched as she reached down and started to rub her cunt.

"Go on, do it for me." He groaned, his hand rubbing his spent cock. Cindy rubbed faster, moaning as her fingers stroked her hard aroused clit towards another orgasm. Bill held his breath.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy yelled, her cunt erupting in orgasm and squirting all over the bed between her legs. She rubbed even harder, unable to stop cumming, wetness spraying her own legs and stomach. Bill was beside himself. Scrambling to his knees, he pressed his face against her dripping cunt, hungrily licking up every drop of wetness he could find.

You're going to think this is crazy." Bill said as they lay in bed afterwards. "For a second while you were riding me, I thought you were a demon."

"A demon in bed." She laughed it off. Inside though, her heart was racing and she was filled with dread.

"You're certainly that." He laughed. Waiting until Bill was in the shower, Cindy stood in front of a wall mirror. Staring at herself, it happened, just for a split second. She reeled away from the mirror in horror. Frantically fumbling in her handbag, she found her phone and short dialled David's number.

"What the fuck have you done to me!" she screamed. "Am I one of your monsters now?"

"Calm down." David said on the other end. "No, you aren't a monster, but you can be one if you are in danger."

"But Bill saw it, the thing inside me."

"That was unfortunate, but it must just have been a residual flicker. It can happen, but rarely."

"Jesus David. I don't mind helping you but please tell me I'm not like those things you summon up from hell."

"Believe me." he said. "You are nothing like them. Because you are under my protection, it's just a defence mechanism for any time you are in danger."

"What about when I get angry?" she asked.

"That's up to you. You can choose to use it or not." He told her. "Listen, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Enjoy what time you and Bill have in Thailand and we'll talk when you get back."

"Okay." she reluctantly conceded. Saying goodbye to each other, they hung up.

"Who was that." Bill asked, fresh from the shower.

"Just David checking to see that all the business went OK." she told him.

"He's such a good boss." Bill said.

"Yes." Cindy agreed. "But sometimes I think I should move on and try something new."

"Why, better the devil you know." He said innocently. If only you knew, Cindy thought.

"Anyway." she said. "Work is all done, so let's go out and do that exploring you were talking about."

As they were leaving the hotel on their little adventure, across the city, Mr. Somchai still sat staring at the Devil's golden calling card. It filled him with dread knowing that one day, someone would come to collect it.

Cindy and Bill spent the rest of the day doing just what they set out to do. Looking in shops and taking in the culture and cuisine. As night fell. They made the obligatory visit to Patpong Road, Bangkok's red-light district with its myriad of hooker bars and performing girls.

"If you catch one of those pig-pong balls, you are never touching me again." Cindy joked as the sipped colds beer and watched the women perform with snakes and other exotic toys. Being Asian herself worked in their favour. All the hookers left Bill alone, thinking he was already taken by one of their own.

"I would have like to be chatted up just once." Bill said. "Just so I could turn her down of course."

"I could be your little Asian prostitute if you like." she said.

"Hmm, I'd love that." Bill replied enthusiastically.

"We could go back to your hotel and you can tell me everything you want." Cindy said, falling into character. "I love you very long time."

Bill burst out laughing. "C'mon you." he said, taking her by the arm and leading her from the bar. Finding a vacant cab, they climbed into the back seat.

"Take me and my newly acquired prostitute to the Sheraton Hotel." he told the taxi driver laughing.

"You like sucky sucky?" Cindy asked, in a loud voice smiling.

"Shh." Bill said.

"You nice man. Pay me good, we fuck long time." she continued with an evil grin

.

"She isn't really a prostitute." Bill said to the cab driver. "Just some crazy bitch I met in a bar that thinks she's one." The cab pulled up in front of their hotel. Bill paid the driver and they went arm in arm upstairs to their room. Once inside, she directed him to sit on the bed. Swaying in front of him, she started stripping off her clothes.

Take off your clothes she said as she massaged her breasts with her hands, Doing as instructed, Bill stood up and quickly stripped, his eyes never leaving her body and his cock getting harder by the second. Finally, pushing her panties down, she turned away from him and bent over. Reaching back, she pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, spreading her cunt at the same time. Bill groaned at the sight and his cock jerked with excitement. All he could think about right then was pushing his hard cock deep inside that wonderful wet hole in front of him. Straightening up, she walked over in front of him and dropped to her knees. Bending forward, she took hold of his rigid cock with one hand and slid her mouth down over it.

"Fuck!" he moaned as Cindy took every inch of him as deep into her throat as possible. Her warm wet mouth was driving him insane as she fucked him with it. Desperate to cum in her, he stood up, reversed their positions, and with her head against the edge of the bed and him crouching, he started to fuck her mouth, thrusting his hard cock down into her throat until she gagged.