Selling Houses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping his cock, Cindy tore her mouth off it. "Fuck my cunt." She pleaded. Incensed and needing to cum inside her, Bill helped her up onto the edge of the bed and, spreading her legs wide open, pushed the hard swollen head of his cock inside her.

"Oh yes, fuck me." Cindy cried out as his hard cock slid inside and filled her wet aroused cunt. His hands on her knees. Bill thrust as hard as he could into her soft wet opening, ramming every inch of his rock-hard cock deep inside her body.

"Oh God." Cindy cried out, her cunt gushing in the excitement and her hips lunging upwards to meet his hard thrusts.

"Fuck!" Bill yelled, jerking hard against her cunt as his cock erupted inside her. It was all over in minutes. Cindy looked up at him smiling, her face glowing with satisfaction. That's what she liked, to be taken hard and fast by a man claiming her cunt as his own and filling her with his seed.

"Jesus." Bill exclaimed, his cock still twitching as it softened inside her. "Yes" she said with a beaming smile.

"Buy a nice girl a drink?" she asked, suddenly parched after their hard torrid fuck.

"Why not." Bill replied, slipping out of her cunt and helping her up off the bed. Totally naked, Cindy walked out onto the balcony of their room to take in the city lights by night for the last time. Just as naked, he joined her and handed her a glass. The icy cold scotch felt so good as it slid down her throat. Bill sat at the outdoor table and watched her from behind as she leant naked against the handrail of their balcony. He remembered her little dance and the wonderful view from behind.

"Show me again." he said.

"You mean this?" she said, leaning back with her legs open. Reaching around with her spare hand, Cindy, pulled aside one ass cheek. Fuck, that looked so fucking good as it exposed her cunt and its parted pink lips. "You like?" she asked, pressing a fingertip between them. Unable to help himself, Bill with his eyes glued between her legs, started to stroke his cock.

"You do like." Cindy said, looking over her shoulder smiling. Seeing how aroused he was getting, she bent over even more and with the fingers of her free hand, pulled her cunt lips apart. Her exposed pink hole was glistening with wetness and his cock grew rigid in his hand, wanting to be inside it.

"Why don't you fuck it." Cindy said, seductively. Putting down his drink and still pulling himself with his other hand, Bill got up from the table and walked behind her. Guiding his cock under her ass cheeks, he found her moist opening and pushed himself inside it.

"Oh fuck." Cindy moaned, leaning on the balcony rail with her drink still in hand as Bill started ramming himself against her ass, driving his cock deep in her wet aroused cunt.

"Fuck me." She pleaded, her cunt wanting to cum badly and he slammed against her. Gripping one of her legs, he raised it for better access and moving to the side slightly, began driving every inch of him into her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out with shaking t5highs as her cunt gushed over him in orgasm. Bill pulled his hard cock out of her and began slapping it against her parted cunt. Cindy, gasped, her cunt spraying wetness all over his cock and the balcony as her legs jerked hard. "Let's take this inside." she panted, the dripping cunt between her legs eager for more.

The next morning, they were packed, checked-out and in a cab to the airport. They were sorry to be leaving Bangkok, but Bill was eager to get back to their renovations and Cindy needed to see a man about a demon.