Selling Houses Ch. 09

Story Info
Cindy just may have found herself a new partner.
7.2k words
4.43
2.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a hectic one for Cindy. She spent a lot of it deciding which of her and Bill's recently renovated properties to show him, finally deciding on an apartment they had just completed in an up-and-coming trendy part of town. It was an ideal property for a savvy investor like Frank and well within his means having finally divorced his wife and been reunited with the fortune he had managed to hide from her lawyers, thanks to David and Cindy.

Having decided on the apartment, she had spent the remainder of the morning going through it to make sure everything was perfect, right down to stocking the fridge with champagne and hors d'oeuvres for if and when the deal was done. That fact that she had even bothered was a mark of her confidence in making the sale. Also, the fact that her body was also in play. She knew just how hard it would be for Frank to resist the freshly shaved cunt inside her panties. The only job left to do was to text Frank the time and address, which she promptly did.

With the afternoon free, Cindy decided to take things easy and then pamper herself ahead of her upcoming liaison. After watching a movie on TV, she took a long soak in the bath and then towelled off and dry, she lay on her bed. She was already in the mood for Frank's big cock which she had thought about on and off all day. Massaging her nipples until they were hard, she slid one hand down between her legs. The first touch of her fingertips on her cunt confirmed it. She wanted cock. Not wanting to spoil the anticipation for what was to cum. She slowly stroked her clit, rubbing it until she was on the verge of cumming and then stopped. Teetering on the edge of, her cunt snapped, opening and closing hard in the agony of denied orgasm. It was torture but felt so good at the same time.

Touching herself again, she slid two fingers inside herself and then rubbed her clit until she was at the same tipping point, teetering on the edge of orgasm. Stopping quickly, she moaned, her hips thrusting up hard with her cunts desperate need for release. After half an hour of edging her cunt, she was breathing hard and shaking, her drenched cunt frantic for something inside it. Resisting the overwhelming urge to ram a dildo inside herself, she lay there on the bed, trying to calm down. Eventually, the desperation subsided and it was time to get up and get dressed. Her cunt was primed and saturated. Frank is going to love the smell of her she thought as she pulled on her panties which no doubt would be nicely stained and perfumed with her by the time Frank had them off. She knew the smell well. Often, she would catch herself sniffing her own panties. No wonder men loved it, that musky smell of aroused cunt emanating off the thin strip of material that sat between her legs.

Cindy reached the apartment well ahead of Frank and gave the place one final look over, turning on lamps to give it a cosy atmosphere. Pouring herself a drink, she took it out onto the balcony to enjoy the warm night air. The apartment had a better view at night than she realised. Below her was a sea of lights and in the distance, the lit high rises of the city. She hoped Frank wouldn't be too long. Sitting on her own gave her time to contemplate the still-aroused cunt inside her panties. Ever since her edging session, it had been on a low simmer, just waiting to be fondled and fucked. Unable to resist, she pulled up her short skirt and reaching down, ran a fingertip up her parted slit through her panties. Even though her pulse quickened and her cunt cried out for more, she left it at that. The last thing she wanted was to be in full cunt rub, close to orgasm with her panties pulled down when Frank arrived. Undoubtably, he would have loved to have watched her, but that wasn't how she wanted the night to play out. He would have to open his cheque book before getting his hands on the goodies. Not even a look at them.

After what seemed like forever, the intercom sounded. Cindy buzzed Frank in and left the front door open for him. A minute or two later, she heard the ding of the elevator and seconds later Frank walked in the front door. He stood just inside it, surveying the entrance way.

"Don't just stand there. Come in and get a drink." Cindy called out from the living room.

"Hello my dear." he said. "Wow. Look at this place. You and your colleague have done a wonderful job."

"Thank you." She replied, handing him a rather large scotch. "So, you're going to buy it then." she said. smiling.

"Not so fast." He laughed. "I should probably take a good look around first."

"Then let's enjoy our drinks out here." She said, guiding him out onto the balcony. It was a good place to start and she could tell he was just impressed by the view as she was. "Very nice." He told her. They sat on the outdoor furniture sipping their drinks and making small talk until it was time to show him the rest of the apartment. Cindy led Frank room to room until finally they came to the master bedroom. Frank didn't comment but he couldn't help noticing the subdued lighting and the bed already turned down. Clever girl, he thought to himself. Show off what was a brilliant apartment and finish with the promise of sex to cliché the deal. What's more, it was working. Like her, he couldn't stop thinking about her tight little cunt all day.

"How much do you want for it?" he asked as she poured them another drink.

"To a savvy investor like you with oodles of money it's just 350K."

"That seems quite reasonable. Do I get my promised discount?"

"Sign the papers and you can have all the discount you want." She replied, handing him a drink. "Here at Exclusive Properties, we are open all night." She added, smiling seductively.

'No rush then." He said, walking towards the living room. "Why don't you get the papers so we can get that out of the way and then enjoy ourselves." Minutes later, the deal was done. It was as easy as that. It wasn't all just down to the lure of her cunt though. Bill had done a remarkable job renovating. That alone would have sold it. Getting inside her panties was just the icing on the cake.

Frank sat in an armchair across from where Cindy was on the sofa, enjoying his drink and biding his time just looking at her. Anticipation was half the excitement. She was wearing a silky top with no bra and her pointed nipples poked through it nicely. Below, her shapely calves became smooth firm thighs which disappeared under her short black skirt. He remembered the inside of those thighs; how smooth and soft they were and the pure delight nestled at the top between them.

"Penny for your thoughts." Cindy asked.

"I was just imagining what colour your panties are." He replied smiling.

"What colour do you think they are?" she asked.

"Most women wearing a black skirt might go for matching panties." he said. "But knowing you, I'm guessing yours are white. Nothing fancy or lacey. Just classic expensive white panties."

"Would you like to see if you are right?" she asked, with a seductive grin. Frank nodded; his face unable to hide his eagerness to see between her legs. "I have to warn you though. They may be a little wet. I've been thinking about you sticking your hard cock inside me all day." She added, increasing his eagerness tenfold. "Here goes." She said, pulling her skirt up and opening her legs. He was right, they were white and fuck, she had soaked right through the centre of them. Frank could feel his cock swelling in his pants as he stared at the wet panties between her open thighs. Without being aware of it, his hand had slipped down to his crotch and he was rubbing his cock through them.

"I told you." Cindy said, her cunt getting wetter and her heart beating faster as she watched his growing arousal. "Take it out for me." She croaked in a husky voice, eager to see him pull his hard cock. Frank unzipped, reached into his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. It looked enormous. "Pull it for me." She groaned, her hand now down between her legs, rubbing her panties. Watching her with his cock growing even larger and harder, Frank leaned back and started pulling his hard shaft. "Fuck!" Cindy gasped at the sight, frantically pulling her panties to the side to get at her cunt. Franks hand moved faster at the sight of her bared cunt, parted with its lips glistening with wetness. He checked himself. He couldn't cum now, it was too soon. Instead, he got up and with his hard cock sticking out of his pants, walked over to the sofa where Cindy was rubbing hard at her clit, her eyes still glued to his thick hard cock.

Sitting beside her, he replaced her hand with his own. Her clit was so aroused and hard and he rubbed slowly at it with his finger covered in the wetness leaking out of her opening. Cindy moaned and clung to his arm with both hands as he rubbed her wet aching cunt closer and closer to orgasm. "Stick them inside." She pleaded. Frank thrust his fingers up inside her and fucked her hard with them. Cindy gasped and thrust her cunt hard against the fingers buried inside her as she came with her legs quivering. Frank slid his fingers out of her cunt and put them to his mouth, sucking every drop of her off them. "Let me taste." Cindy pleaded. She opened her legs wider as Frank reached down and ran his fingers through her drenched cunt before putting them to her lips. Fuck she tasted good she thought as she sucked them clean, one by one.

"What about this?" she asked, gripping his hard cock. "It hasn't cum."

"There's plenty of time for that." He told her, reluctantly removing her hand and slipping his cock back into his pants. "How about another drink first?" Cindy nodded and Frank got up off the sofa and walked towards the bar. She hoped he wasn't going to take too long taking her to bed. Her cunt was fired up and aching to be fucked. "I think you're teasing me." She said, telling him as much. Frank laughed as he returned with two drinks. "All in good time." He told her. She had to admit, the drink did taste good, but she still needed to fuck. Sensing her impatience and with his own cock still hard at the thought of being inside her, he downed his drink and said "C'mon." Cindy almost leaped up off the sofa in her eagerness.

In the bedroom, standing facing each other, they both frantically shed their clothes. First to be naked, Cindy walked up to Frank and curled her fingers around his cock and started pulling him. Gripping her tits with both hands, he stood there as she massaged his aroused cock with her hands. Rock hard and as desperate to fuck as she was, he backed her against a wall. Breathless with anticipation at what was about to happen, Cindy raised a leg as Frank, cock in hand, pressed the head of it to her excited drenched cunt. She pushed it forward and he forced his cock inside her. Cindy gasped at the sheer size of it opening her up and sliding inside.

Holding her leg up, Frank drove his cock into her cunt, pushing it deep as he started to fuck her. Cindy cried out with every deep hard thrust up into her body, the thick hard shaft rubbing her insides as it slid in and out. "Fuck me!" she cried, as Frank pressed against her, ramming every inch of his rigid cock hard up inside her as fast as he could. "Oh God'" Cindy moaned as her cunt flooded around the hard shaft moving in and out of her like a piston. With a loud wail and her legs shaking, she came. Sent over the top by the excitement of her orgasm, numbness swept over Frank and pushing himself deep inside her, he came, his cock pumping her cunt full of cum. It was all over in a flash but fuck it was good. Both stood pressed together panting hard, Cindy could feel his cum already starting to leak down the insides of her thighs. All she could think of was how she wished he was still hard so he could take her again, right up against the fucking wall.

Cindy climbed into bed while Frank padded naked out into the living room to refresh their drinks. While she waited, she reached down between her legs. She could still feel his cum leaking out of her. She dipped a finger into it and then smeared it onto her tongue. Hmm, he tasted good. She knew there would be plenty more to come from those huge balls hanging between his legs. Right then, she made her mind up. Next time he came, she was going to taste direct from the source. She loved sucking cock and loved feeling the warm cum squirting into her throat. Frank arrived back in the bedroom with fresh drinks and as he climbed onto the bed, she told him just what she wanted to do.

"You know how to make a man hard again." He told her, the thought of fucking her mouth making his cock start to come alive.

"Either that, or you could cum all over my face." She said, feeling in a dirty girl mood. Frank groaned, what a choice. How do you decide, both were so exciting. He would love to do both, but he had already spent a good deal of his cum.

"Let's just see where the mood takes us." He said, not willing to commit to one or the other.

"Hmm, yes, lets do that." she agreed. "As long as I get to suck that huge cock of yours." She added. That had Frank stroking his cock. His mind was already fucking her. All he needed was to be hard again so his cock could join in.

"Here, let me do that for you." Cindy said smiling, replacing his hand with hers. Frank laid back on the pillow as she started to rhythmically pull his thickening cock, teasing it harder, her hand sliding up and down from base to tip. Bending over, she covered the head with her mouth and sucked it as her hand pulled his shaft. Moaning, Frank pushed his hips up with pleasure and Cindy stroked and sucked him even harder, her hand and mouth seeming smaller and smaller as his cock grew under her sensuous touch. Fully hard, she sat up and still stroking his, she admired her handiwork. He was enormous, the shaft long and thick and the huge swollen head just made for a tiny cunt like hers. Reaching down between her legs, she started rubbing her clit, thinking about the huge cock in her hand sliding up inside her body.

Frank sat up. Her hand and mouth had done such a good job he desperately needed to fuck. His hands on her shoulders, he pushed her onto her back. Cindy's opened her legs wide, ready for him. Moving between them and over her, braced on one hand, he used the other to guide his cock to her waiting wet cunt. Cindy groaned as he pushed his cock inside it. Fuck, she had done a good job, his thick shaft filled her completely, rubbing against her insides as he pushed every inch in and out of her. Braced on both hands now, Frank started thrusting hard into her cunt, ramming his cock deep. Cindy cried out. His incessant rubbing cock was going to make her squirt. Her legs started shaking and she gasped and froze, her cunt gushing and squirting hard all over his stomach and cock. The warm squirt just drove him on, fucking her faster and faster. Feeling he was about to cum, he reefed his cock out of her cunt, moved quickly up beside her and with a loud groan and pulling himself frantically, came all over her face in squirt after squirt of thick strands of thick cum. Cindy opened her mouth hoping to catch some to drink. Some landed on her tongue and she hungrily gulped it down, savouring every drop. She wasn't done and as he sat panting on the bed beside her, she reached down and started rubbing her cunt with her legs wide open. He rubbed one of her nipples as she throttled her cunt with her fingers until yelling loudly, her hips jerking up of the bed, she came hard, gushing onto the sheets between her legs.

"Where's that fucking drink?" she panted breathlessly, her chest still heaving. Frank leaned over, retrieved her glass and gave it to her. Cindy gulped it down. Fuck, she needed that. It wasn't until she had finished the glass that they realised she still had cum running off her face and both burst out laughing. Both of them completely satisfied for the time being, they decided to get up and have a drink out on the balcony. Not bothering to get dressed, they left the room. Cindy went outside while Frank fixed them another drink.

"I have a question for you," Frank said as he passed her a drink and sat down."

"Yes." She said apprehensively.

"I know you said just tonight. But if I buy you a slap-up lunch tomorrow, could we make it two?"

"For a start." Cindy said. "There's food and drink in the fridge and to answer the last part of your question, if I get to play with that magnificent cock, the answer is yes."

"That's wonderful." He said with a beaming smile "Cheers."

"Cheers." Cindy replied, clinking her glass against his raised one. She liked Frank and absolutely adored his cock so why not. With any luck, she would be going home with a very sore cunt, the sign of a good time had by all.

"I have to pee." She said, starting to get out of her chair.

"Can I watch?" Frank asked. Someone was in a dirty boy mood too. She agreed and he followed her to the toilet. Sitting on it with her legs wide apart to give him a good look, she let rip with a steady stream of yellow piss. Standing in front of her watching, Frank played with his soft cock. It was so erotic watching. As she came close to finishing with just the odd dribble, frank tore off some toilet paper.

"Go on, I'm finished Cindy said and sat there as Frank reached down between her legs and wiped her cunt, dropping the used paper into the bowl when she was nice and dry.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Cindy said.

"Fuck yes." He replied.

"So did I." Cindy told him, smiling. It was a nice little intimate moment between them without any fucking involved. The feel of him wiping her cunt was strangely wonderful. She was sure he got just as much pleasure from doing it as she had. Their little slice of erotic intimacy behind them, they returned to the balcony to enjoy the balmy warm night and their icy cold scotches. A full hour passed before, with conversation drying up, Cindy got up out of her chair and moved around to sit of Franks leg.

For the first time, she kissed him as his hand massaged each of her hard aroused nipples. With her sufficiently aroused, his hand slid downwards and her legs opened to accommodate it. He felt her cunt, still wet between the lips and using that wetness, he slowly started to massage her clit, rolling it under his finger and stroking it. Cindy moaned with pleasure, reaching down and taking hold of his stiffening cock. She pulled it slowly in time with his finger on her clit, neither of them in any hurry, both building the other's orgasm slowly and steadily. Frank slipped his finger inside her cunt and Cindy drew her breath in at the feel of it sliding inside her. Fuck it felt good. Slowly, he fucked her with it, curving it to rub the G spot at the front of her cunt inside. Cindy's hand gripped his cock tighter as her excitement suddenly grew.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, about to squirt. Frank fingered her cunt just a little faster and the relentless stroking was enough. Cindy cried out and jerked on his leg as her cunt gushed hard all over his hand. He slid his finger out and rubbed her cunt fast side to side. Moaning, she came again, spraying wetness over them both. Desperately, he wanted her to pull the throbbing cock she was squeezing so tight, but he knew if she did, he would cum again and they would have to wait for him to get hard again. As it was, the sight and feel of her squirting cunt had almost made him cum without her pulling him at all.

"Time for bed." He said to her and she nodded. Her cunt had cum but it still wanted something big and hard up inside it.

Back in the bedroom, Cindy was just about to climb into bed when he stopped her with a hand on her shoulder. Pushing down on it, she knew what he wanted and bent over the bed, with her arms and head on it and her feet spread wide apart. Right behind her, Frank reached under and began rubbing her cunt back and forth with the flat of his hand, his fingers pressing against her aroused clit until she was pleading for him to put his cock inside her. Gripping it, he pressed the fat head to her opening and pushed inside, hard enough to make her cry out in pleasure. Starting to fuck her, he leaned back to watch his thick shaft slide in and out of her stretch cunt. The sight of it made his cock tingle with desire and thrust himself inside her harder and faster. Desperate to cum again and almost there, Cindy thrust her cunt back, wanting every inch of that thick hard cock deep inside her. Lost to his need to cum, Frank slammed himself against her ass, fucking her with every fibre of his being. Cindy could feel him about to cum and the excitement pushed her over the edge, her cunt erupted as he drove into her with a loud yell and came, his jerking cock squirting what was left of his cum deep in her body.

12