Selling Houses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still locked together, they collapsed onto the bed, him on top of her. Breathless and panting, they stayed like that until his cock softened and slipped out of her cunt, followed by a little stream of cum, pushed out by her contractions. Slowly, they crawled onto the bed, totally spent. They were done and it was time for sleep. Laying on his back, Cindy cuddled up to him. Seconds later, they were asleep, both victims to the alcohol and their intense sexual appetite.

Day two and Cindy woke up in bed alone. As she got out of bed, she noticed the distinctive odour of stale cum emanating from between her legs. Fuck, I can't go out like that she thought, sliding off the bed and heading to the bathroom. Her cunt freshened and just wearing her skirt and top; she ventured out into the living room to find Frank busy in the kitchen.

"Your awake." He said in an annoyingly cheerful voice, her head was foggy from the night's alcohol. "Ready for some breakfast?"

"Yes please." She replied, thinking some food would do her some good. With that, Frank took bacon out of the oven her had warming there and quickly rustled some eggs to go with it. Placing it in front of her, he went back into the kitchen, only to re-emerge with a glass of orange juice and a glass of champagne which he placed in front of her.

"This early?" she asked.

"Drink it." he said. It'll brush away the cobwebs from the scotch. How could he be so fucking cheerful after a night like that, she thought to herself. Sceptical, she sipped the champagne, Fuck! the old bastard knew what he was talking about. The bubbles seemed to revive her. With that, she downed the whole glass.

"That's me fucked for driving." She told him. Smiling.

"The fridge is stocked and there is plenty of booze." He told her. No need for you to get behind the wheel. By the way, has this place got a pool? I forgot to ask last night."

"Yes, there is a communal one downstairs."

"Good." he said. "There's nothing like a swim to clear the head."

"I thought the champagne was supposed to do that. And besides, we don't have any swimming costumes."

"Easily solved." He told her. "I'll get my driver to bring some from my place and then he can take us to yours and I can watch you try yours on. A drive and some fresh air will do you some good." She had to give him ten out of ten for enthusiasm.

"Okay." She told him. "Now just let me eat my breakfast in peace." Considering himself told, Frank picked up his coffee and took it out onto the balcony while Cindy set about destroying her eggs and bacon.

Just as he had promised, by the time they had showered and dressed, his driver had turned up with not only his swimming trunks, but three changes of clothes, all immaculately pressed. It didn't surprise Cindy. In all the time she had known Frank, she had never seen him in an ill-fitting garment or a hair out of place. Except in bed. Ten minutes later, they were in Frank's car heading off to Cindy's new Penthouse.

"Which one?" Cindy asked. Holding up two bikinis on hangers.

"I think I would have to see them on." Frank said, grinning.

"OK," Cindy said, knowing exactly what he was up to. If she was going to parade for him, she would do it in style. Right there in front of him, she pulled off her dress, unclipped her bra shrugging it off and pushed down her panties. God, she looked good naked Frank thought to himself as he stared at her shaved cunt and perfectly round pert tits. Cindy slipped on a tiny white bikini with red polka dots.

"Yes!" Frank said. "That's perfect. Right then, the hallway intercom buzzed. Who the fuck could that be, Cindy thought. Answering it, the visitor was Fiona. Reluctantly, she buzzed her in. Moments later, there was a knock on the door. Cindy answered it in her bikini.

"Off for a swim?" Fiona asked, walking past Cindy into the apartment as if she owned it. "Oh, hello." She said spying Frank sat on the sofa. "You were at David's party weren't you."

"Yes, Frank." He said getting up.

"Nice to meet you, Frank." Fiona said, eyeing him up and down, always on the lookout for a potential male to fuck. "Max and I are having a little soiree this evening and thought you might like to come. You could bring your friend Frank here." She said to Cindy.

"Frank and I have plans but we'll keep it in mind." Cindy told her.

"You really should come." Fiona persisted. "Max has met a couple who are visiting and they are truly up for anything and the wife tastes just divine, if you know what I mean. Think about it." She said and was gone as quick as she had come.

"What do you think?" Cindy asked.

"Let's just leave it the way it is for now. I was lucky enough to score an extra night with you. I'm happy with that."

"Good call." Cindy said. "Don't worry, I'll make it worth it." Armed with her polka dot bikini. They hopped back into Frank's car for the ride back to the apartment Frank had just bought. Changing in front of each other, they made their way down to the pool. Even before they were in it, Cindy could tell that seeing her naked had Frank aroused.

"I can see you're happy to see me." Cindy laughed as she slipped into the water, her polka dot bikini barely covering her nipples and cunt.

"You caught me out." Her said joining her in the pool. Slowly, Cindy breast stroked over to him. "That's nice and hard." She said, reaching down under the water and rubbing her hand up and down over the hard outline of his cock through his shorts.

"Come here you vixen." He said, pulling her close and reaching down between her legs. Slowly, he rubbed her between the legs before trying to put his hand down inside the front of her bikini.

"Not so fast." Cindy said, backing away, only to open her legs and rub the thin strip of material between them over the hard erect shaft beneath his bathers.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, taking her weightless body in the water and rubbing it hard up and down against his aroused cock.

"You want to fuck me don't you." Cindy said smiling. Pulling up her bikini top, exposing her breasts and hard nipples for him.

"Fuck yes." Frank said, pressing her cunt hard against his shorts and reaching out to rub her nipples.

"Take me upstairs then." She said in a husky voice. Quickly, they climbed out of the pool and raced for the stairs. In minutes they were inside the apartment, pulling down each other's costume. Backing her onto the bed. Frank leant over her, his hard cock rigid and wanting her cunt. Cindy drew her lags up and parted them wide. The swollen head of Frank's cock pressed into her opening and he pushed inside. Filling her cunt with rock hard cock.

"Fuck!" Cindy cried out as he filled her in one hard thrust. He pulled back and rammed inside her again, his cock desperate to cum in her tight warm cunt.

"Fuck me." She yelled, as he started to thrust inside her harder and harder. Raking her nails down his arms, she lunged her cunt up to meet his thrusting cock. In loud cries of release, they both came, bucking hard against each other, before he collapsed on her, his cock and her cunt both drenched in cum and totally spent.

"Do you fancy Fiona's offer?" she asked as they lay recovering in bed.

"Fuck no." Frank said. "Not when I have you here."

"Good." Cindy said. sliding her fingers around his cock to massage it hard again. That cheap slut didn't know what she was missing out on.

Across town, Fiona wasn't wondering what she was missing out on, she was too busy pulling Chris's cock, getting him nice and hard. On the other side of the room. Max was rubbing Janet's cunt, his finger buried between her increasingly wet lips, stroking her hard aroused clit.

"Show us what you two do alone." Fiona said to their guests. Caught up in the moment, Chris laid on the floor and Janet bent over him and took his stiff cock in her mouth, sucking him hard as she pulled him with her hand. Fiona watched enthralled as Janet took the entire length of Chris's cock deep in her mouth, her lips touching the base of it. Fuck, she could such cock.

"Do her." Fiona said to Max, eager to watch her husband bury his cock inside Janet from behind. Max moved in behind Janet and with his hard cock in his hand, guided it under her ass and into her wet cunt. The woman moaned and pushed her cunt up to give him better access. Holding her hips, Max rammed his cock inside her, slamming against her ass cheeks as he thrust his rigid cock in as deep as he could.

"That's it, fuck her!" Fiona cried out, thrashing at her cunt with her fingers. Janet moved off her husband to fuck Max. Now desperate for some cock. Fiona took Janet's place, squatting over Chris' cock. He held it up for her and dropping onto her knees straddling him, she lowered herself onto it. Beside them, Janet moaned as she watched her husband start thrusting up hard into Fiona's cunt. Behind her, Max let out a roar and pulling his cock out of her cunt, sprayed her back with cum. No sooner had he stopped squirting, he had two fingers inside Janet's cunt, fucking her hard with them until she too was crying out in orgasm, her contracting cunt gripping his fingers tightly

Now, it was Chris's turn to fuck Max's wife from behind. Rising up off the floor, he bent Fiona over and pushed her thighs apart with his hand inside one. Eager to fuck, Fiona planted her feet wider and bent even further over, almost touching her toes. The sight from behind was breathtaking and Chris's cock jerked and stiffened even more with excitement for the delicious cunt in front of him. Moving behind her with one hand on her back, he guided his cock into her pink wet slit. Fiona groaned with pleasure as she felt his thick hard shaft fill her insides. "Oh yes, fuck me hard." She pleaded as Chris started to slide in and out of her in big long deep thrusts. Fiona gripped her knees with her hands, bracing herself against the onslaught she knew was about to come. Consumed by the feel of his aroused cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt, Chris started to fuck her harder, ramming against her and driving his cock in as deep as he could.

Taking a hand off her knee, Fiona reached under to feel his hard shaft sliding in and out of her opening. Fuck it felt nice. Behind her, Chris was groaning louder with each deep thrust, his cock getting closer and closer to cumming. Excited by the sound of him groaning and the feel of his cock rubbing the inside of her cunt, Fiona's fingers moved to her clit, rubbing it hard, desperate to cum with him. With a loud moan. Chris slammed against her, frozen with his cock buried deep as it flooded her with hard squirts of cum. Gasping, Fiona throttled her clit with her fingers until she too, was jerking on his cock, her cunt erupting in massive hard orgasm. Locked together, Chris jerked against her ass again and again, milking every last drop of cum out of his cock into her. Caught up in their fucking, neither Fiona or Chris noticed his wife sitting on the floor, legs wide open, pulling Max's cock beside her. With him fingering her cunt as they watched the show in front of them. Seconds later, both of them came themselves. It had been a hot fucking show.

"That's it, slowly" Frank said as Cindy straddling him, lowered her cunt onto his rigid cock inch by inch. He was determined to enjoy every second of his cock entering her tight wet cunt. Anxious to please, she slowly took all of him up inside her and then began to rise and fall on him, riding his cock at an agonising slow pace that wouldn't let him cum. Gasping, Frank resisted the urge to start fucking up into her and instead just laid back, his quivering cock kept on the very edge of orgasm.

Wanting to ride him faster to make her cunt cum, but realising he was bound to orgasm straight away, Cindy drew herself slowly off his cock and left it laying there, rigid and jerking, just above his stomach. Frank was thankful for the respite. As much as his cock wanted to cum, he wanted to fuck her hard and feel her cunt cumming with his hard cock inside her. Giving his cock time to calm down, she finally reached between her legs and gripped his still hard shaft. Pointing it upward, she pressed the huge swollen head back against her drenched opening and pushed her cunt down over it. Frank groaned but he was ready to fuck her and began thrusting upwards.

"Yes!" she cried out, taking all of him inside her and starting to ride his cock. Bending over with her tits bouncing and almost in his face, she slammed her cunt up and down on him hard, the need to squirt building inside her, "Fuck!" she screamed as her cunt came. Pulling off him and shaking, she squirted hard, spraying him with her wetness. Frantic for more, she grabbed at his cock and stuffed it back in her cunt. "Fuck me, Frank." She yelled, bouncing hard on it, driving her cunt up and down as fast as she could. Flinging herself up off him, she came again, her whole body jerking in spasms. Wet with her cunt and excited beyond belief, Franks cock pumped out what was left of his cum all over his belly.

"You haven't got any more places I could buy?" he asked gasping, wishing he could fuck her forever.

"Fuck yes." She told him, panting on all fours, her saturated cunt still dripping on his spent cock. "How many would you like?" she asked, smiling.

Back at the Alexander's, Chris, Fiona and Janet were sprawled on the sofa and floor, waiting on Max who was pouring them drinks. Chris couldn't decide between the two shaved cunts hat were openly on display between pairs of parted thighs. Unsurprisingly, his gaze fell on Fiona's longer. After all it was new to him and as they say, variety is the spice of life. He wasn't alone. Max was also more than just interested in Janet's shaved crack with its nice proud inner lips. If they were worried about their spouses becoming jealous, they needn't have feared; Fiona and Janet were also admiring the cocks on display. Max handed out the drinks and they sat in almost silence sipping them, round two not far from their thoughts. Max had just one thing going through his mind. He had watched Janet suck her husband's cock.

"It's a pity Cindy and her friend Frank didn't join us." Fiona said. "Rumour has it that Frank has an enormous cock."

"Yes." Max agreed. "And that Cindy has the tightest little Asian cunt. I get hard just thinking about it."

"How big?" Janet asked, her cunt getting aroused at the thought of a monster cock fucking her.

"I haven't seen it." Fiona said. "But if the rumours are true, imagine the longest thickest dildo being shoved up your cunt." Janet almost groaned aloud at the thought, the wet slit between her open legs getting even wetter. "I want to feel that." She said, her chest starting to heave a little.

"Wait there." Fiona said, with a glint in her eye. She knew arousal when she saw it and had a plan. Slipping off the sofa, she left the room and went upstairs. When she returned, she had the biggest dildo Janet had ever seen in her hand. It was at least ten inches long and Fiona's fingers only just encompassed it. Janet's pulse raced. Fuck she wanted that giant thing up her cunt. Smiling, Fiona approached her where she sat on the couch. Janet's legs were already spread wide by the time Fiona reached her. Both men were now on their knees, closing in on the sofa, knowing what was to come and already touching themselves in anticipation.

Reaching the sofa and with the huge dildo in hand, Fiona sat next to Janet. Her hear beating fast, Janet slid down in her seat, opening her legs wide. Taking the dildo, Fiona pressed the giant head of it to Janet's parted cunt and started working it inside. Janet moaned with pleasure and then gasped as it slipped inside. Max and Chris were either side, pulling their now hard cocks, their eyes glued to Janet's wet cunt and the thick dildo sticking out of it as Fiona started working it in deeper. Slowly, she started pushing it inside, deeper and deeper, the hard thick shaft of it now glistening with Janet's cunt juice.

"Fuck!" Janet gasped as Fiona buried all of it in her cunt. At the same time. She thrust her cunt up to take it. "Fuck me!" she cried out, desperate to feel it moving inside her. Grinning with her hand clamped around the base, Fiona started thrusting it in and out of her stretched cunt. Janet was bucking on the sofa and the men were now pulling their cocks hard. The sheer size of it inside her took Janet's breath away but she wanted more, harder and faster and she pleaded with Fiona to fuck her. Lust in her eyes, Fiona rammed the massive dido into Janet's cunt until she was screaming, desperate to cum. She rammed it in harder and the woman exploded, her whole body jerking hard in the couch as a massive orgasm ripped through every part of her body.

Beside them, Max moaned and spurted cum all over the floor, while on the other side, Chris who had stopped pulling himself, rose up, gripping Fiona by one leg and holding it upright, dragged her cunt to the edge of the sofa. Frantically, he rammed his cock inside her cunt. All his excited cock could mange was three or four hard thrusts inside her before he came as well. "Jesus Christ." He panted, slipping out of Fiona and falling back down onto his knees, a small trickle of cum leaking out of Fiona's cunt. On the sofa, Janet was still jerking, her stomach in spasms from the endless orgasm emanating from deep inside her cunt.

Back across town, Cindy and Frank had slipped on a modicum of clothing and were sat out on the balcony enjoying the warm night and nice cool drinks he had made them. "I know I asked if you had anymore properties for sale with the thought of fucking you for each and all of them." he said. "But, thinking on it, you and Bill do good work and I would like to come onboard regardless of the sex, as long as you keep the margins reasonable."

"I think we are passed that too." Cindy said. No longer did she need a motive to fuck this man. "I enjoy fucking you just for you." she admitted. "Why don't we make another day of it and I'll show you what we have in the works."

"Only if you promise to take me back to bed later." He said grinning. "One last time for old times' sake."

"I assure you, my well-endowed friend, it won't be the last time." she said. smiling. And she meant it.

12