Selling Houses Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex sells.
6.8k words
4.14
4.5k
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days spent with Frank had seen Cindy becoming addicted to his huge cock. Even fully dressed, she couldn't let them leave the apartment without unzipping him and on her knees in front of him with his cock in her hand, slipping it into her mouth. Gripping the sides of his pants, she knelt there still as he forcefully fucked her wide-open mouth, driving his increasingly hard cock over her tongue and down into her throat. Her eyes were watering with the sheer size of him by the time he came, groaning loudly and filling her mouth with cum which she gulped down greedily. Licking her lips and rising back up onto her feet as he zipped up, she could still taste him as they left the apartment. She smiled to herself, wondering if there was any such thing as cum breath as they got into the elevator. If so, she bet she had it in spades. Even on the ride down, she was tempted to rub him through his pants. He was still very firm inside them and it showed.

This was their first business meeting together as partners and she was taking him to see an apartment she had had her eye on for quite some time. If he approved, they would jointly bankroll the purchase and then she and Bill would work their magic on it. Profits from the sale would be apportioned according to investment after expenses. She could have afforded to take the whole thing on herself, but having Frank onboard meant her capital could be spread over many more opportunities at the same time. Frank knew what she was doing and was impressed. It was sensible taking a partner on to grow the company faster than would have been the case doing it alone.

"Promise me you won't molest me at least until we.ve seen the property." Frank joked as they rode towards their potential new joint venture.

"I'll try." She replied, smiling. "But you know how much I like to feel that nice big cock of yours hard up inside me." Frank just shook his head smiling. She was incorrigible.

"Is this what you real estate people call a "Fixer Upper?" Frank asked as they walked through the apartment Cindy had taken him to see. It was tired and in desperate need of updating, but it was in a good building in and up and coming area.

"No." she told him. "This is a total reno. You just have to have some imagination. It's not as bad as you think." She said as they walked through the property. "Paint, flooring, updated bathrooms and kitchen and it will shine." Frank demurred to her expertise. Ashe knew what she was talking about and he knew instinctively his investment would be safe.

"Let me show you a half-finished apartment." Cindy said. Taking him down a floor and along a corridor, she used a key from a bunch in her hand to let them both inside. Almost complete, the mirror image of the apartment above looked so good. The finish was fantastic and the apartment looked elegant even though it was only half furnished.

"This is the master bedroom." Cindy said, pointing out the sparsely furnished room with just a double bed in it. Frank had hardly had time to take in the surroundings, when her hand was rubbing his cock through his pants. Jesus, he thought as she unzipped him and pulled out his stiffening cock. Stroking it, she used her free hand to push down her panties. Lifting her skirt, she rubbed his hard cock over her shaved mound and down onto her wet slit.

His pulse racing and his cock rigid and eager to be up inside her cunt, Franks reefed his pants down. Cindy pushed him backwards onto the bed and slowly crawled up over him, rubbing her cunt up the length of his stiff hard cock. Slowly, she rubbed her parted wet lips up and down, finally pressing the head to her saturated opening and pressing it inside. Frank groaned as he felt his hard cock slide inside her. Full of lust and determined to take the upper hand, he rolled her over onto her back and began thrusting hard into her eager wet cunt.

"Yes, Frank, fuck me!" Cindy yelled, opening her legs wide as he rammed his hard cock between them. Close to cumming, she thrust her tight cunt up to meet him, driving his thick hard cock deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she yelled, cumming hard with an intensity she had become addicted to. Frank groaned, straining as he rammed his cock between her legs. With a load moan he came, thrusting into her, his cock spewing thick squirts of cum deep in her body.

"Jesus, for an old man you can sure fuck." Cindy panted, spread-eagled on the bed under him.

"Yes, I can." Frank said smiling, pushing his half hard cock back in her cum filled cunt.

"Oh yes, go on, fuck me again." Cindy cried out, bucking up against his cock, willing it harder as she fucked him. Pinning her down onto the bed, his cock rejuvenated from her warm wet massaging, Frank reamed into her cunt, frantically fucking the slippery wet slit between her legs until, with a gasp, he came again.

"So, what do you think of this place?" Cindy asked, panting. "I think it's perfect." Frank said, his chest still heaving as he slid down over her and buried his face between her open legs to taste and smell the magic that was Cindy.

Thrilled with the result, Cindy decided to take Frank to Bill's apartment to share the good news of how their business was reaching a new level. As they knocked on the door, they could hear a woman's moans from withing. Fuck! The whole complex could. Inside in the master bedroom, Bill's new girlfriend Ariel, was straddling him, kneeling up and thrashing at her cunt with her hand, spraying him like rain with her excitement as she jerked against the fingers causing it. Cindy's second louder knock caught Bill's attention and, pushing Ariel off him, he got up, wiped her squirt away with his abandoned T-shirt. Quickly donning a pair of shorts, he padded to the front door and opened it.

"Cindy." He said, surprised. "I wasn't expecting you."

"I just wanted you to meet our new partner and investor." She told him, pointing to Frank. Just then, Ariel appeared in the bedroom doorway, totally naked.

"What the fuck's going on Bill?" she asked, pissed off that he had cut her impending orgasm short. It was only then that she realised he had guests. Rather than cover up, she flaunted herself. Bill wasn't sure if she was getting back at him or she just liked exposing herself to strangers. Whatever it was it was working. The sight of Ariel's shaved cunt brought back memories for Cindy that she thought were long buried. Frank standing beside her was already hard in his pants wanting to fuck the petite blonde standing in the doorway.

"We aren't here for that." Cindy said in a curt voice, trying to disguise her interest in Ariel.

"Are you sure?" Ariel asked, walking over to Cindy, knowing that the formers eyes were glued to her cunt. "Wouldn't you like just a nice feel and taste?" she asked, taking Cindy's arm by the wrist ands pressing her hand between her legs. Bill and Frank watched on, mesmerized as they watched Cindy run her hand up and down Ariel's cunt. Fuck, she wanted it.

"Come and pleasure me." Ariel said. leading Cindy towards the sofa. She laid on it and spread her legs wide. As if in a trance, Cindy dropped to her knees in front of her and proceeded to rub at the parted slit in front of her. All willpower lost, she bent forward and started to lick and suck hungrily at the woman's cunt.

"Oh yes!" Ariel gasped, pressing both her hands on the back of Cindy's head, forcing her mouth onto her cunt. Looking on, Bill and Frank clawed at their cocks, hidden beneath shorts and pants, turned on by the display in front of them and eager to fuck anything on offer. Her ass in the air with her mouth firmly pressed between Ariel's legs, Cindy lifted her skirt and pushed down her panties. Bill's shorts were off in an instant, his hard cock growing even largher4 in his hand as he raced behind her. Forcing it up under her ass, he found her wet hole and lunged inside her. Cindy groaned with pleasure at the hard cock filling her cunt and ate at Ariel's cunt even harder.

"Let me fuck the girl." Frank cried, his cock already out of his pants and rigid as he stroked it. Smiling, Cindy tore her aware from Ariel's cunt and left it nice and exposed for him between her wide-open legs. Ariel opened her arms to him and he covered her hungrily on the sofa, ramming his cock into the wet mess Cindy had left with her mouth. Ariel cried out as his huge cock invaded her cunt, filling it fast in one hard thrust. Fucking, Cindy and Bill watched on as Frank slammed himself into Ariel. Within seconds, she was gushing all over the sofa as Frank buried his entire length deep inside her we cunt.

"Faster!" Cindy yelled to Bill. Her own cunt so close to cumming. Gripping her hips, he rammed into her until she cried out, her legs and ass shaking hard in orgasm. Caught up in her excitement, Bill drove his cock deep inside Cindy and came, filling her cunt with his lovely thick warm cum.

"I like your friends." Ariel said to Bill as she toyed with the cum leaking out of her cunt with one finger as Frank rubbed and massaged her hard nipples. Cindy felt a little disappointed that Frank had climbed inside this little piece of gash at the least notice in favour of her. She knew she was partly to blame so she couldn't put it all on him. Shit! Did that mean she had feelings for him. Was she becoming the jealous wife. Who fucking knew. All she was sur of was that she wanted more of that silly girlfriend's body. She wanted to suck her nipples, stroke her legs and run her hand up between them. She wanted to rub that delicious hard clit and feel her cumming against her. Climbing up naked over Ariel, tits pressed to tits and skin to skin, she raised kissed her full on the lips as her hand slid between Ariel's legs.

Once again, Bill and Frank were relegated to watching and rubbing their cocks as Cindy slowly started to finger fuck Ariels juicy wet cunt. Moaning, Ariel rubbed Cindy's tits and squeezed her nipples as the fingers inside her made her more and more excited. Curving her fingers, Cindy rammed them harder into Ariel until the woman was gasping and bucking against them. "Cum for me." Cindy willed her as she drove her drenched fingers in deep. Ariel screamed, her cunt gushing and squirting hard all over Cindy as she came, writhing on the fingers jammed deep inside her. "Fuck!" she yelled out, her whole body starting to quiver and jerk uncontrollably. Still shaking, she pushed Cindy back onto the couch, forced her legs apart and pressed her mouth to Cindy's cunt. "Oh God." Cindy cried as Ariel started to lick her, her tongue lapping up and down Cindy's wet parted slit and over her aroused clit. The tongue between her legs was relentless and soon had Cindy quivering with excitement. Her legs went stiff and she cried out as Ariel licked her over the edge and her cunt exploded in orgasm.

Watching, both men were hard again, their cocks straining in their hands, in desperate need of wet hole to fuck. Attracted by Frank's huge cock, Ariel slid from between Cindy's legs and off the sofa. Crawling over to him, she reached up and took hold of his cock. Pulling it, she rose up and slid her open mouth over the end of it. Frank moaned at the feel of the warm moist mouth sliding down over his rigid shaft. Breathing heavily, he reached down and held Ariel's head and started to fuck her mouth, thrusting as much of his cock into it as he could.

Bill had taken Ariel's place on the sofa, finger fucking Cindy's cunt until she was begging for his cock. Pushing her legs back, he stretched her cunt open with the hard swollen head of his cock and pushed all of it inside her with one hard deep thrust. Cindy groaned with pleasure, opening her legs wider and drawing them up. Braced on his hands above her, Bill started ramming into her cunt, thrusting deep and hard inside her. "Don't stop, I'm going to cum." Cindy panted, her cunt getting wetter by the second. Desperate to cum himself, Bill fucked into her even harder. Both of them came together, yelling loudly, cunt and cock bucking hard against each other. Turned on by the sight and sound, Frank drove his cock into Ariels throat and froze, filling it with squirts of thick creamy cum. Ariel gulped it down with her lips locked tightly around Franks hard shaft. Even when it seemed he was done, she sucked the head gently, wanting to taste every last drop of him.

"I don't know about you lot, but I need a drink after that." Bill said, pulling on his pants. They all agreed and Cindy and Frank started getting dressed themselves. As Bill wandered off to get them refreshments, Ariel walked into the bedroom where her clothes were. When she returned, she was only wearing the briefest pair of panties. She looked stunning in them with her naked thighs, flat stomach and pert breasts with pointed nipples. Both Frank and Cindy couldn't help but look at her with lust in their hearts. Wanting to catch the sun was her excuse and she led them both out onto the balcony. Bill joined them shortly afterwards carrying drinks in both hands.

Sipping their drinks, they made small talk and discussed the business but in reality, all of their attention was focused on the blonde reclining on the deckchair and in particular, her panties. They all knew what lay beneath them, but it was as if they didn't and needed to find out all over again. Cover up a cunt you have already seen with a nice pair of knickers and it becomes mystical all over again. At least, that's what Frank was thinking as he sat there, his cock nice and firm, wanting to feel what it was like inside her again. Cindy was thinking more of the taste and smell of it while all Bill could think of was it above him, spraying its heavenly wetness down all over him. Meanwhile, Ariel just laid there with her eyes closed, absorbing the sun's rays and blissfully unaware as to how much the others were coveting the hidden little slit between her legs.

When Frank dropped Cindy off at her apartment building, she didn't invite him up. She had had enough cock for the day. Instead, her mind was on Ariel and a possible night alone in her bed with her vibrator. Exiting the elevator, she walked down the corridor and let herself into her apartment. It was nice to be alone, she thought as she slumped on the sofa. With fresh memories of Ariel in mind, her legs fell apart and pulling up her skirt, she reached down and rubbed between them through her panties. Closing her eyes and picturing Ariel licking her cunt, her finger pushed deep between her parted cunt lips. Moaning, she soon felt the material become wet with her arousal. Sliding her fingers up, she slid them back down inside her panties. Her cunt was drenched and ready. "Oh fuck." She moaned as her finger dragged the slippery wetness up onto her hard aroused clit. Pushing her legs wide open, she rubbed herself fast with images and feelings of Ariel's tongue lapping at her excited cunt. Moaning, she thrust her cunt upwards against her fingers, cumming hard in a leg shaking orgasm.

"Jesus Christ." She thought to herself. She hadn't thought of cunt like that in a long time. Ariel had released the beast and now she couldn't get enough. Scraping her fingers up the length of her parted slit, she put them to her nose and them in her mouth. Yes! That's what she missed, the smell and taste of an aroused cunt. Excited by it, she ran her fingers through her cunt and did it again, this time sucking her fingers hungrily, revelling in the taste of cunt on them. Back at Bill's. minus her panties, Ariel was frantically rubbing her cunt over Bill's face. Open mouthed and gripping her thighs, Bill waited for her to cum. When she did, yelling loudly, it was like nectar from the gods as she squirted hard into his open mouth and he gulped it down, drinking her cum. Lunging his face up, he licked and lapped at her dripping cunt, desperate for every drop of her.

Cindy woke tick headed the next morning. Slipping out of bed, she donned a robe and padded out towards the kitchen with coffee on the top of her list of immediate needs.

"Hello dear." Almost jumping out of her skin, her head snapped around. David was sat on the lounge, legs crossed and smoking a cigarette.

"Jesus Christ, your frightened the shit out of me." Cindy said. "When did you get here?"

"Just a little while ago." He told her. "By the way, you look lovely in your sleep. And yes, before you ask, I did look under the covers."

"As long as you liked what you saw." She replied smiling, as she put on the coffee she was in desperate need of.

"I did." He told her. "I was very tempted to climb under the covers."

"You should have." She replied. "I might have been right in the mood for a morning glory."

"it's never to late." He said, smiling.

"Why don't you get in bed and I'll follow you in a minute." She suggested, as she poured her coffee. Her cunt had received a pounding over the past few days but it was always in the mood for David's cock. In fact, it was getting nice and wet just thinking about it. He was only slightly bigger than Frank, but fuck did he know just how to use it, hitting all the sweet spots in a rhythm that drover her wild. Fuck yes, she wanted some of that hard cock inside her. Eager to reacquaint his cock with her body, David got up and walked towards the bedroom.

He was lying naked in bed when she appeared in the doorway carrying her cup of coffee, placing it on the bedside table, she pulled back the sheet. He was already hard and waiting for her, his rigid thick cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Fuck, I've missed this." She said, sliding onto the bed, her hand reaching out and gripping the monstrous thick shaft. Facing him, she started to pull it, sliding her hand up and down, willing him even harder.

"I've missed this too." he said, slipping a hand between her open legs. Cindy raised her top her higher as he rubbed at her cunt. Her heart raced and her cunt flooded when he slipped two fingers inside her, and started to fuck her in prelude to his hard cock. Excited, her hand gripped his cock tighter and started pulling him faster. Knowing she was ready, he forced her onto her back and climbed between her open legs. Cindy was already shaking with anticipation when he stretched her cunt open with the hard swollen head of his cock and drove the rest of it deep inside her.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as he filled her cunt and then began thrusting hard and deep inside her. In seconds she was squirting, her cunt spraying him with her wetness with each deep thrust of his cock.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, needing to cum. Grunting, David drove every inch of his massive cock inside her, ramming her cunt with it until she was bucking hard against it and crying out in orgasm. Not done with her, he pulled out his cock and started to rub her cunt with it, stroking his hard head up and down her saturated parted slit. Cindy was going wild, thrusting her cunt up and down and howling. Ready to cum, he pushed his cock back inside her and fucked her hard and fast. Her cunt was like a fountain, squirting up into the air ashen he finally drove his cock deep inside her and froze as it filled her with squirt after squirt of his lovely thick cum.

"So, what brings you to town?" Cindy asked, her chest still heaving as they lay side by side in bed, each of them totally spent.

"Uriel and I have a spot of business to attend to." He told her. That could mean only one thing. Some pour soul was going straight to hell. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Knowing David though, the intended victim probably richly deserved it.

"Nothing to do with me?" she asked.

"No, being here is strictly a social call to see how you are getting on." He told her. Cindy breathed a sigh of relief. David wasn't a hard boss to work for but the consequences of failing him could be dire. He rolled onto his side facing her and reached out and squeezed one of her hard nipples.

12