Selling Houses Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to go again?" he asked.

"Always." Cindy said, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him on top of her. David had left by the afternoon, but not after they had fucked to the point of exhaustion. Both Cindy and the bed were a mess. Cream from her cunt was everywhere, in between her legs, all over the sheets, not to mention what David had rubbed over her tits. The bed was saturated and all Cindy could do was lay in the mess they had so gloriously created. Alone, she had to get her head straight and concentrate on the business. It was hard to do with Frank. Every time they made a deal, he wanted to seal it with a fuck. It didn't worry her, an hour on her back with a cock stuck up her cunt was a small price to pay for the money she was making, but there were other things she had to do. Then the solution hit her. She needed an assistant and who more perfect than Ariel.

"No way." Bill said. "You want my girlfriend to fuck your clients."

"C'mon Bill." Cindy said. "Frank has already fucked her, right in front of you. He loves her body and face it; she isn't the sharpest tool in the woodshed and I can't see her being a long-time thing. Besides, I'm pretty sure she would still be more than happy to squirt all over you." Bill thought for a minute or two.

"I guess you are right. I'll ask her tonight."

Two days later when Cindy walked into the office, she was greeted by Ariel sitting behind the reception dress wearing a sweater straining to enclose her large shapely breasts and a short skirt that only just covered her modesty. Fuck, I could go for her myself Cindy thought to herself. Frank would be well pleased having already sampled her wares.

"Good morning boss." Ariel said with her perpetual smile.

"Welcome Ariel." Cindy replied. "what's on the diary for today?"

"You have three interiors to finalise and I have a showing with Frank this afternoon." Ariel told her.

"You know the drill. No pen on paper, no penis in that lovely thing under your skirt."

"That's what I do best." Ariel replied with a smugness that only comes from experience. Somehow, Cindy knew that the blonde bimbo was not all that she seemed and in reality, she was a very experienced hustler. Just the person she needed on the team.

"So, what do you think Frank." Ariel said standing almost against him. after showing him mover Cindy's latest prospective investment, "Are you going to write the cheque." She asked as her hand rubbed up and down the outline of his hard cock beneath his pants.

"Cindy has taught you well." He croaked, his cock growing even harder under her grasp.

"Cindy hasn't taught me anything." She uttered in a seductive voice. "Sign the papers and I'll pull your cock out and rub it over my nice wet cunt." Jesus, it was only money and he had lots of it. Desperate to feel his cock rubbing against her shaved cunt, he pulled out a pen and signed.

"that's it, Ariel said, unzipping his pants. Reaching inside, she pulled out his hard cock. Lifting her skirt up, she pushed down her panties and pressed it against the shaved lips of her cunt. Frank groaned as she let him slide his cock between her legs.

"Fuck me, Frank." Ariel moaned, reaching down and forcing the hard swollen head up inside er cunt. Standing there, pressed together, Frank started fucking her, pushing his cock into her as deep as he could. Ariel lifted her leg and placed her foot on the sofa, spreading her legs for him wider. His hands on her shoulders, Frank thrust his cock up and inside her, desperately wanting to cum in her tight warm wet cunt.

"Yes, fuck!" Ariel yelled, driving her cunt down, fucking him back. Arms around each other, they both came, her cunt erupting in a huge gush as his cock, deep inside her cunt jerked hard as it delivered his cum in hard squirts inside her. Ariel poured them a celebratory drink and they both reclined happily on the lounge hungrily eyeing each other's genitals.

"Did you notice the thick sturdy rail on the base of the master bed?" she asked after a while.

"No, why would I." he replied.

"Let me show you." Ariel said, holding out her hand to help him up off the couch. Leading him to the bedroom, she left him standing in the middle of the floor. Walking over to the base of the bed, she bent over and braced herself on the sturdy8 rail with her feet spread wide on the floor. Suddenly it clicked and, pulling his cock, Frank moved behind her. Taking his time, he eased his cock into her wet opening and started thrusting into her.

"Fuck, yes!" Ariel cried out as the long hard thick cock filled her cunt. Gripping her hips, Franks drove his cock deep in and out of her cunt, bending over further, spreading her cunt and starting to squirt, Ariel started to cum, her legs and ass shaking as Frank plunged his hard cock inside her. At the point of no return, groaning, Frank yanked his cock out of her, just in time to spray her ass and contracting cunt with cum.

"Don't think we are finished yet." Ariel said, leading him onto the bed and gripping his softening cock.

" Fuck no." Frank gasped as he pressed his face to one of her tits, sucking her nipple as she pulled hard on his cock. Seconds later, two of his fingers were up her cunt, thrusting hard inside her as they lay pressed together, their bodies writhing and rubbing against each other in their need to fuck.

Across town outside the Metropolitan Detention Centre, Peter Janov breathed the sigh of freedom. He had done his stretch and now all little boys and girls were his oyster. There was no remedial incarceration for him and all he wanted was to feel those little young bodies before he killed them.

"Hello Peter." Said a man on the street.

"Who are you.?" Peter asked, feeling cocky.

"You know who I am Peter." David said with a dreadful look, his eyes glowing red.

"What do you want?" Peter asked, ready to fight, just like in prison.

"I am here to take your life and then your soul." David said, emerging from the darkness.

Peter froze and then dropped to his knees. He knew his past sins had caught up with him and exactly who was it was that was that was there to make him face his reckoning.

"Please, not me." he said., pleading for his life "I have been wicked, but you are too."

"Not to young children." David said. Within a blink of an eye, David was in front of him, his long fingernail slashed his throat. Peter grasped at his neck in a futile attempt to stem the flow of spurting blood. As Peter bled out on the asphalt, Uriel arrived, landing silently on his angel wings.

"Place him in a very dark spot." David said.

"Yes, my lord." Uriel replied and flew back up into the darkness with Peter's already tortured soul in tow. To anyone not mortal. Peter's cries for mercy could be heard as Uriel flew him to hell. David looked down at the motionless corpse with satiation. They called him the devil yet he was nowhere as evil as the man he had just despatched. Not giving his latest victim a second thought, he wondered if Cindy was home. He did enjoy her and was right in the mood to feel his cock inside her warm body. Ruling out the subway or a cab, he sprouted black wings and flew off into the darkness, just like Uriel before him.

"Shit!" Cindy jumped as he landed on her balcony. "Can't you take the fucking elevator like everyone else." She chided him, her heart pounding with the fright he had just given her.

"I just thought I would drop in." he said, smiling as his wings disappeared into his back.

"Very funny." Cindy said, not able to repress a smile at his little joke. "Now that you're here, would you like a drink?"

"Love one." He told her. "My business here is concluded so I have the night free." He added as she walked inside to pour him a drink.

"I might be busy." She called back as she poured him a generous helping of scotch into a glass.

"I could fix that." He told her as she returned, handing him the glass of scotch.

"I think I may be able to make some time for my fallen angel." She said, smiling as she sat back in her chair.

"We could take this inside." He remarked, eager to sample the delights of her body.

"What's the hurry?" she teased him, quite aware of what he was alluring to.

"Playing hard to get eh." he said. "I could use my powers you know."

"Do it." She replied. "I love it when you do." David looked into her eyes. Suddenly, with no will over her own, Cindy stood up, walked around to him and started taking off her clothes. David watched, relishing every second as garment after garment was stripped from her body until she was naked. Bending over, she reached between his legs and felt his growing cock through his pants. Unzipping him, she reached in and pulled out his nice thick cock.

"Ooh, I want this." She said, stroking her hand up and down his stiffening shaft. Bending lower, she slid her mouth over the tip of it, enveloping his hard swollen head in her warmth between her lips. David groaned with pleasure as she slid her lips down his rigid shaft, taking as much of his as she could into her mouth. He watched her head bobbing up and down as she sucked him completely hard. Jesus, he wanted to fuck her. Sensing it, she slid her mouth off his cock and standing up, lifted a leg over to straddle him. Reaching down, David gripped his cock and held it upright for her, Hands on his shoulders, Cindy lowered until she felt the head of his cock pressing against her opening. Teasing him, she rubbed her cunt back and forth over it.

Desperate to fuck her, he stopped her. Positioned on his cock, she lunged down, forcing it hard up inside her cunt. Fuck! She yelled at the feeling of it filling her so completely. David held onto her hips as she started raising and lowering, riding his thick hard cock, her cunt stretched open and being filled with every hard downward thrust.

"Yes!" she cried out, ramming her cunt down on him, fucking him as hard and fast as she could. Seconds later she was cumming, her cunt forcing his cock out of her as she squirted hard all over him. David, his cock still hard, watched her snapping cunt as it contracted wildly in orgasm, gushing again and again. Frantically, Cindy reached down and taking hold of his hard cock, forced it back into her cunt. She rode it again, just as hard as the first time until, cumming again, she lunged up off it, her cunt spraying her excitement all over them both. Spent, she collapsed onto him, her chest heaving and her arms around his neck as her opened and closed with the orgasm coursing through her insides. "Fuck!" she gasped. David held onto her, delighting in the feel of the contractions making her entire body quiver.

"I think we can take it inside." Cindy panted. She was done for the moment, but the beast between her legs had been awakened and it was craving more. It was just as well. David was still hard and his cock was demanding cunt. So demanding that they never reached the bed. Just short of it and unable to wait any longer, he bent her over, forced her thighs apart and rammed his cock inside her from behind. Bracing herself with her hands on the bed, Cindy pushed back, forcing David's cock deep inside her. The length and thickness of his cock as it filled her had her breathless and moaning with excitement. Gripping her hips, he rammed himself against her ass, driving into her saturated cunt.

"Fuck me!" she cried, her cunt about to cum. David rammed in hard and deep until she was shaking on his cock. Consumed with lust, David pulled out, turned her over and pushed her onto her back on the bed and, forcing her legs open, he rammed his cock back inside her. Cunt. Cindy screamed at the intensity and passion of his thrusting as her fucked her as hard and fast as he could. She was already cumming again when he let out a loud groan and rammed every inch of his cock inside her as it emptied his balls in hard thick squirts of cum.

"Aren't you glad I flew by?" David said later as they lay recovering on the bed.

"You are my demon, figuratively and literally." A content Cindy said. slowly stroking his flaccid cock. "I'm addicted to this." She said stroking him. "And you are a real demon."

"Not true." He replied. "I am an angel and the boss of all demons." He corrected her.

"Sorry boss." She said smiling as her hand slowly massaged up and down his cock. "Want to go again?"

"I thought you would never ask." He said, rolling over on top of her, his cock already nice and hard. Gripping it with excited anticipation, she fed the tip of it into her eager wet cunt.

When Cindy walked into their offices, she noticed a distinct lack of Ariel. On the reception desk. Apparently, according to Bill who was just on his way out, she was showing him another apartment to invest in. Cindy couldn't help but notice the chill in his demeanour. OK, using Ariel was her idea but she reassured him that things would soon be back to normal. By that, she meant Ariel would be spending all her time looking after him and his needs.

She hoped that was the case, because, twenty minutes away in an apartment very much in need of renovation, Ariel was sliding her mouth up and down on Frank's cock. Her red lips closed tightly around his hard shaft as she fucked him orally. Groaning, Frank laid back on the one derelict chair with his ass on the edge as Ariel thrust her mouth up and down on his thick rigid shaft. He watched, captivated as she sucked his aroused cock and pulled down her panties at the same time. No sooner off, and her hand was between her legs, rubbing her aroused wet cunt hard. He didn't know what was more arousing, watching her rub her cunt or the feel of her mouth sucking on his cock. It didn't matter, all he wanted was her right now.

Pushing her off and laying her on the floor, he set on her, ripping her top open and sucking her nipples as he pressed his cock to her wet cunt. Ariel cried out as he forced himself inside her, ramming his hard cock deep in her cunt. Fuck yes! It felt so good and she clung onto him. Using his arms to force her legs back and apart, he thrust into her hard, fucking her saturated cunt for all he was worth. Ariel was moaning, begging him to fuck her when she came, her cunt gushing hard over his cock. Gasping, he pulled out of her and pulling his cock frantically, sprayed her belly and cunt with thick drops of cum. Not satisfied, he bent forward and pressed his mouth between her open thighs, hungrily lapping at her cunt until she was cumming again and begging him to stop. Reluctantly, he knelt back up, his mouth and chin covered in her wetness. Fuck, he could smell her on him. That beautiful smell of cunt smeared on his face. He could taste her too. Closing his eyes, he inhaled deeply, savouring her cunt. Ariel sat up and reaching forward, took hold of his cock, still slippery with her cunt juices on it.

"Pour me a glass of that wine I bought with me and let's see if we can't get you hard enough to fuck me again." She purred, her hand slowly sliding up and down his cock. Frank got up onto his feet and found the wine and glasses she had left on the kitchen counter. Pouring two glasses, he returned to where she was sitting naked cross-legged on the floor. Sitting back down, he passed her a glass. She sipped it and once again, reaching out, she stroked his cock.

"Do you like my cunt?" she asked as she tried to revive his spent member. He did. He couldn't keep his eyes off it. Her perfectly shaved parted slit, glistening with wetness ands arousal. Suddenly, both of them felt his cock awakening, hardening in her hand as she stroked it. It was the sight of her cunt that did it. He wanted it so bad.

"Ooh yes, c'mon Frank." She said softly, rubbing his hardening cock nice and slowly. Laying back, resting on his elbows, he let her pull his cock, getting it hard, hard enough to fuck her. Releasing it, Ariel turned around onto all fours facing away from him, her dirty wet cunt on display under her ass. Reaching under with one hand, she slowly started to masturbate her cunt, rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers inside herself. Frank's pulse raced and his cock grew stiff at the sight. For a second, he was lost, not knowing whether to lick her of fuck her juicy cunt. Knowing what she wanted, he clambered up onto his knees and moved in behind her.

Ariel cried out as his hard cock drove straight inside her cunt. There was now warning, just the feel of his swollen head against her opening and then her cunt was full. Painful as it was, it felt fucking good. Braced on her hands and knees, she pressed backwards as Frank thrust his cock under her ass and inside her wet slit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she yelled as his long hard cock aroused every surface inside her cunt as it slid in and out. "Fuck me!" she screamed, her cunt on the edge and needing to cum. Hands on the small of her back, Frank slammed against her ass, finally driving deep with a loud groan as he came hard inside her.

With the papers signed on the next apartment, Ariel got up off the floor and pulled on her panties. Apart from the cum still leaking out of her, she was right in the mood squirt over Bill. In fact, the thought of it made her even wetter. She just wished he was awake when she got home.

12