Selling My Dignity Pt. 01

Story Info
I nearly escaped death, but I don't own my body anymore.
8.6k words
4.54
12.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers

My ears were still ringing. A mad headache was splitting my head. All of my willpower was used just to try to stay conscious. Just a second ago, I was arguing with the sketchy guys that were lending me money and now I was tumbling in the back of a car with a bag over my head and my hands cuffed in my back.

I guess the fact that I wasn't able to repay my debt, again, didn't go so well with them this time. In this city, in this day and age, it was a constant fight for survival. In Los Angeles, in the year 2183, the poor were plentiful and expandable. Life seemed to hold no value if you didn't have the riches to back it up. The police forces are now a service that only protects those who have insurance.

I don't know why I ever thought that it was a good idea for a scrawny guy like me to come to this city and make it as a musician. I should have stayed in my small city and endured the relentless ridicule of my peers. The fact that I was an albino made it even worse. A small whitish guy like me received his fair share of bullying in a small town of strong men and farmers. The fact that my main interests were music and art only made me more of an outcast, it seems. Once I finished high school, I lost no time. Despite the desperate pleas of my mother and the disapproving look of my father, I left my hometown with nothing but my backpack and my guitar. As tumbleweeds travel with the wind, I hitched one ride after another making my way through the vast plains of the Midwest. I suspect that a few of the truckers that stopped to pick me up must have thought I was a girl because of my small build and long hair, but despite their disappointment at the sound of my high but definitely male-sounding voice, they still gave me rides. Finally, after a few days of hitch riding, I saw it. Far away across the desert and the mountains, was a subtle orange hue in the night. My destination was here. The City of fallen angels.

My head was still spinning. Close voices that sounded distant talked to each other. The sound of their voice was muffled by the bag over my head and left me clueless as to what they were talking about.

I felt the car turning sharply and stopping. Doors opened and a strong hand picked me up.

"End of the road for you, little buddy." The grumpy voice said, dragging me out of the car. Some time must have passed in that car, since now the air had the distinctive smell of the night, and warmth seemed to come from the sunbaked ground.

"W...What do you mean?" I asked, fearing the answer I was going to hear.

"We're at the chopshop", he sternly replied.

Ice-cold water ran down my back. Chopshops are places where they treat human parts as merchandise. Why get surgery to fix your eye if you could simply buy a new one? This was basically the logic but for any body parts. Some poor souls used this service to sell some body parts for some cash. But in the situation I'm in, chances are they are going to take more than just a finger from me.

"No! No no no. This isn't happening! Let me go! I promise I'll do my best to pay you back!" I pleaded, fighting to free myself from the strong hands of these thugs.

"Pfffffhh" The deaf sound of a punch to my stomach shook me.

"Shut the fuck up. It ain't my choice anyway. The boss told me to bring you here" The grumpy voice replied sharply.

I still couldn't see anything with the bag over my head, and now I couldn't breathe. My feet dragged across the ground. The men dragging me knocked on a door. As it opened, a feminine voice hushed them in.

Some of the white hues of the neon-lit building made their way through the bag that was covering my face. An odor of bleach covered the corridor they were dragging me through. Finally, we arrived at our final destination.

"Here." Coldy directed the feminine voice.

The strong men lifted me on what felt like a steel table. One of the men unlocked my cuffed hands, only to place them in shackles that seemed fixed on the table.

"So... How much for him?" Asked the grumpy man.

"Well, I'll have to inspect him first" The feminine voice responded.

Suddenly, I felt cold metal on my stomach. It was gliding up my torso. I gasped for a second before realizing she was cutting my shirt. A cold small circle pressed on my chest followed by a few seconds of silence.

Again, the metal underside of a blade glided on my skin, down my leg, ripping apart my pants. I guess it must be faster to just cut open my clothes instead of taking them off. And what use is clothing for a dead man anyway?

"Ohh" the girl's voice gasped.

"That's quite the tool, for such a small body" she exclaimed, as her latex-covered fingers ran on my dick. The tickles of her fingertips made my shaft harden and raised.

I was impressed that despite everything that was happening to me, my cock was still able to get hard... I guess that was the only good thing about my body. Even though I had a girly appearance, my cock was the opposite. I never measured it but it had to be around 9 inches.

"Hmm hmm" the grumpy man coughed, to get the woman to move on to something else.

"Ah yes, sorry. I got distracted. Let's continue." She continued her inspections only to finish with my face. She pulled on the black fabric bag that was covering my face. The dark veil lifted from me. Finally, I was able to see again as I came face to face with the dark brown eyes of the woman that had been inspecting me as if I was a piece of meat.

The woman wearing surgeon's apparel and a blue face mask seemed to freeze when she saw me. She turned around to my captor.

"Are you sure he's a major? He almost has no body hair and beard... And look at his face" She pointed at me, a bit shocked. "You know, we don't chop minors here, do you?" she asked, seeming disdained.

The thugs ruffled through his pockets and took out my wallet.

"Look for yourself." The man said, giving her my ID.

She read my ID, incredulously. She probably saw that I was already 22 years old.

"Alright then," she said, giving back my ID to him.

She finished my inspection and wrote some notes on her tablet.

"So, now can you give us a price for him? He seems in good health, he's young. I'm sure you'll be able to sell his organs for a good price." Asked the thug, growing impatient, waiting in this room.

Those words sent shivers down my spine.

"Hmmm, the best I could offer you is... 155K" she responded with a serious look in her eyes.

Both the thug and the girl stared at each other for a second. The thug looked like he wanted to negotiate, but the girl didn't flinch under his stare.

"Sighh", "Alright" the thug relented.

Sadness, panic, fear. Too much emotion kills emotions. After all these feelings, sometimes you're just left feeling nothing at all. As a prey that resigns itself to death under the teeth of its predator, I was waiting for the end as the thugs left the room, leaving me alone with the surgeon.

All the things I did in my life. All the people I've met, the cities I've come across. Was it all for nothing? Soon, I'll be dismembered, in parts, in a fridge, waiting to be bought piece by piece, like the parts of an automobile going to the junkyard.

Those thoughts of helplessness left me stoic, but my body still forced tears to run down my cheeks. How pathetic of me. Naked and shackled to the table, in tears in front of my inescapable death. But as I was shutting my eyes to escape reality, the warm touch of the latex-covered hand of the surgeon picked a tear off my cheeks.

"Such a shame" the surgeon sighed at me. "How did such a young cute thing like yourself get into so much shit?" she continued.

"Wh.. what?" I responded confused. "What does it matter to you, anyway?"

The surgeon got closer to me. For once, I started to pay attention to her. She was a bit taller than me, maybe around 5'7". Her figure seemed toned, and her dark eyes had a way to pierce right through me.

"Oh, you're right. It shouldn't really matter to me" she responded, getting even closer to me. She was just over my head behind me as I lay flat on the table. She bent forward to lower her face to mine. She tugged on her surgical face mask revealing the lower part of her face. Her lips were colored black. It contrasted heavily with her pale skin. With her close proximity, I could feel her warm breath on my face.

By the way, she was looking at me, she was analyzing me. Something was brewing in her mind. Was she thinking of a method she could use to put me to sleep and butcher my lifeless body? How could such a delicate-looking girl do such things on a daily basis? Her dark black hair and pale skin made her look like a vampire.

Finally, her small mouth opened to break the silence: "It just seems like such a waste to me... Maybe I should test you to see if you could be good for anything else?"

"Something else? Like what?" I asked incredulously before being interrupted by the kiss she planted on my lips.

Her lips sucked on mines, leaving me in a tender shock. Because of her inverted position relative to mine, my face was directly under her soft neck. Her sweet smell enveloped me as her hand ran down my naked stomach, making my erection raise again. Life sometimes likes to play cruel jokes. I'd been a virgin my whole life. I had to die to finally know the feelings of those gentle caresses.

She pulled back from my lips and walked around the table. I heard her slide down her pants, revealing a neatly trimmed line of hair guiding my gaze to her sweet flower. Without asking me for consent, she climbed onto me. Her cold stare seemed to let me know I was nothing but an object of lust to her at the moment. With her hands now firmly planted on both sides of my ribcage, she lowered her warm wet slit down on my long shaft. The warmth glowing out from her sex was staggering in contrast with the cold look she harbored.

"Mmhmmm" She moaned as she started to grind on me. Her hips slid up and down the length of my shaft.

It took all of my strength to not moan as her wet slit dragged across my dick. I bit my lip to control myself from all these sensations.

She grabbed my throbbing shaft to align it with her warm entrance. With her other hand on my chest, she slowly lowered herself on me.

"Mmmm-fuck!" I loudly moaned. I couldn't keep it in anymore. A virgin like me couldn't keep those sensations under control. My wimps and moans were dragged right out of my mouth by the movement of her hips. My desperate screams of pleasure made her smirk while she rode me.

My whole world was shaking as this pale beauty rode me. Her slender fingers reach her pearl, flickering it to accentuate her own pleasure. Her moves were becoming more and more rash. Our moans intertwined with the sounds our bodies made.

I wanted to touch her body, but my hands were still tied to the table. I could only try to reciprocate the movements of her hips with my own. I felt it. I couldn't control my cock anymore. The throbbing of my veiny cock was unbearable. Her wet pussy was incredibly tight on my large phallus. My hips were jumping on their own. My grunts growing in strength were matched by hers.

Finally, after what felt like hours of fucking, even if it was just seconds, I was reaching my point of no return the strong pulsing of my cock wasn't lying, my cum was about to shoot out.

"I'm... I'm cumming" I squirmed as ropes of cum shot out of my cock in her warm cunt.

"Mmmhmm! Shit!" She screamed in pleasure, her tight body convulsed on mine.

The last few shots of cum escaped my dick as I tried to focus on her face. But the light behind her head was blinding me more and more. My whole vision blurred into white before it faded into blackness. For the second time today, consciousness was leaving me, but this time because of the overwhelming pleasure of losing my virginity.

A firework. This feels like a firework. Everything leading up to this had been lukewarm and tedious. The whole day, the whole year, and my whole life leading up to this point has been made of waiting, grinding, enduring, and suffering. Somehow, it ended with fireworks. Whether it was for her selfish pleasure or out of pity for me, this experience made it seem not so bad to have everything end now. To finish on a high note, on the best few seconds, I had in years after those last few months of desperation.

I hope that if I'm now stuck in the eternity of death, I'll be able to replay this memory of her thin body dancing on mine. Wiggling on me. Her cold expressions warmed up to passion, up until the explosion of our orgasms.

*********************

Destiny is like a river. You can try to direct it somewhere, but you never truly control it. In the end, you can only follow its flow and see where it takes you.

Feeling my senses coming back to myself. With my eyes still closed, I wiggled my toes to see if I still had them, quite not believing I was alive. More so, it seemed that now I had a little blanket of some sort over me. I opened my eyes gently. The neon light of the room was still as blinding as before.

I tried to move my arm, just to have it restricted by the shackle still locked to my hand.

"Oh, you're awake." the girl said from the corner of the room. She was working on her computer on her desk.

She turned around to face me. "That was quite cute of you. I've never seen anyone blackout because of an orgasm before" She giggled, with a smirk on her face.

I blushed, ashamed of what I showed my would-be butcher.

"Yeah... well it was my first time, probably my last too. Speaking of which, why am I still alive?" I asked, realizing she still hadn't dismembered me to pieces.

"Well, I don't usually do this. But I might have an offer for you." She said, becoming more serious again. "You know how much I paid for you. I know I can make at least 200K if I sell you in parts."

She said those words as if it was nothing to her. I guess those who operate chopshops are really emotionless. For my part, cold sweat was pouring out of my forehead.

"If you double me that 200K, I might consider letting you go" she continued, staring into my eyes.

"I... Yes, for sure I'd accept. But the only problem is... I don't know how I'll pay you back that 400K. I did my best all last year, and I was only able to dig my debts deeper..." I replied confused.

"Oh don't worry, I got an Idea how you can make that cash. With the oldest career of humanity," She said smirking.

"Wait... What? By prostituting myself? I don't know. Even if I wanted, who would pay for a scrawny guy like me?"

"Oh, don't underestimate yourself. But let's just say I'd make some modifications to you to really make it work", she said, getting closer to me, observing me in the same way an artist looks at an unfinished painting.

"Do I really have a choice?" I asked.

"Well, if you really don't want to, I can cut you to pieces. I promise, it will be painless" she said, picking up a scalpel from her surgical tray. "But if you accept, understand that you'll be my property until you've paid me back. And if you're too slow to pay me back, I might have to chop you anyway" she continued, playing with this surgical knife with her usual cold expression.

"... Ok, I'll go through with it. But before we continue. Can I get your name? Mine is Allan." I said while pushing a sigh of relief, realizing I was not going to die today.

"Oh, that's right I haven't introduced myself. I'm Eli" She replied, exchanging her scalpel for a large syringe.

"Can I ask something.. Allan?"

I had a bad feeling about this. "Mmh, yeah sure"

"What's your type of girl?"

"Uuh... I don't know if I really have a type... May e a small girl. But with some curves." I confessed to her.

"So I guess I'm not your type, uh?" She giggled while pulling the surgery mask back on her face. She walked around the table, to my blind spot behind me.

"Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed being a free man because you're not going to be either of those for a long time" She whispered in my ear. Her left hand caressed my face.

"Uuhh!" my voice burst as something stung me deeply in my neck.

"What is this, you could have warned... me" I slurred, each word becoming harder to say.

"Calm down, let yourself fall into sleep. Yes like that" She while she injected the liquid from her syringe into me.

Her words were now indistinguishable. The only thing I felt was her soft caress on my cheek as darkness enveloped me.

My head spinning in my thoughts, losing myself. The feeling of my body became disconnected from my mind. Alone in the void. No feelings at all. Even though I was not conscious, it didn't feel like sleep. Time seemed to pass, with myself trapped in the darkness of my own mind, with no distraction.

*******************

I remember when I was younger. I often looked at myself in the mirror. My reflection almost showed a ghost. White hair, white eyebrows, and pale skin with gray eyes. What were the chances of being an albino? But here I was, looking at myself, wishing I looked different in any way possible. The other kids used to call me the little white sissy. In 7th grade, I shaved my head with my dad's clipper to look more manly, but my bullies just called me the bleached lesbian that year. I've let my hair grow long ever since...

"Beep"... "beep"... "beep"

Something besides me was making a small intermittent beeping. I felt groggy. My whole body was weak and heavy. I opened my eyes to see what was making this sound on my left. It was an electrocardiogram. I looked down and saw that I was now in a proper medical bed, and covered by a blanket. While trying to sit up, I grunted a bit: "Urhnn". What was that... It didn't sound right. My voice. It sounded different!

I cleared my throat. "Mmrh Mmrh". It sounded even higher than before. I tried to rub my throat, but while lifting my arm, some string pulled back on it. I was now coming to my senses. On my arm, I had some little tube going in my wrist and a little clip with a wire attached to my finger.

"Oh, you're finally awake", Eli said From the other side of the room. She seemed to be working on her laptop.

"You... What did you do to me?" I asked her, in my now girly voice.

"I just said what I said I was going to do. I did some modifications, so it'd be easier to get you customers. You know, so you'll be able to pay me back."

"What modifications?" I continued.

"I did what I could with what I had. I gave you a nice bubble butt with some of the extra muscle tissue and fat I had. You told me you liked curvy girls" she winked at me. "I also shaved your waist a bit and made your face a bit more girly, but to be honest, it was already alright. I just filled your lips a bit and made your jaw less squarish".

I moved to feel my ass cheek. They were definitely more voluminous. My body was covered by a medical gown but just touching myself through the fabric I could tell she wasn't lying, my waist was more slender than before and a bit higher... It also felt weird.

"Mmmh" I moaned as my fingers brushed my hard nipple.

"Oh and yes... Sorry, I didn't have any large breasts for you. But I had a little A-cup pair in stock. I'm sure you'll do fine with those. It was so hard finding a pair with nipples pale enough that matched your pale skin. You're even paler than me" She said with a giggle.

I couldn't believe it. When she said she was going to do some modifications to me, she wasn't kidding.

"But my voice... How? why?" I asked

"Oh, I'm proud of this one. It's my own invention. It's the collar on your neck. It does way more than change your voice"

I didn't even realize I had a collar on my neck. But now that she said it, I felt it. It felt like a soft fabric.

"You see, before I became a chopshop butcher, I wanted to become a neuro-engineer. I always had this project of mine. Creating something more interesting than those 'mind-reader' bracelets that already exist. I wanted to create something that also lets you control humans. It already existed for animals, so why not humans? Anyway, with all the doomed souls that passed here, I had myself the guinea pigs I needed to try it out. And here it is. My first 100% working prototype, right here on your neck." She explained with a twinkle in her eyes.

StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers