Selling My Dignity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under all these neon colors and tattoos was a gorgeous girl. Her smile seemed to shine brighter than her flashy color. Her figure was what one could describe as thick in all the right places. She had a magnificent cleavage that looked like it wanted to burst out of her sports bra. Her skin was fairly tanned. She looked down on me. My 5'6" stature looked small compared to her 5'10".

I was about to offer her my hand to shake when she grabbed me by my shoulder and placed a small kiss on both my cheeks, as the French do.

"Hey, my name is Ambre. But you can call me Amber, I know it's easier for ze American zis way." She presented herself. Now that she was closer to me, her face seemed to be familiar to me. But I just couldn't seem to know where I'd seen her.

"Nice to meet you, Amber, thanks for taking me in. And, I know it might seem like a weird thing to ask, but I don't know why, your face seems familiar to me." I asked, entranced by her presence.

"Oh, oulala. Usually, it's more men zat recognize me. I see from your face, you still haven't figured it out. I'll give you a hint. FansOnly.com" She winked at me.

With those words, it all came back to me. She was that streamer girl that turned to fansonly. I remember wanking my old buddy to her video. I guess if she knows that I know that she does this... She must know I watched her. I just couldn't look her in the eye. I was just so embarrassed. My cheeks turned in a shade of red that almost matched her hair.

"Oh don't worry, you're not the first that saw my videos. You're so mignone when you're embarrassed like that. Je pourrais te manger toute ronde hihi!" She laughed at my blushing face.

"Now come in ma petite" She picked my hand and dragged me in her loft. The view from this two-floored apartment was amazing. The window of the living room spanned the height of both floors in this open space. The night view of LA was spectacular.

"Nice isn't" Amber teased me. She must have seen the awe on my face when I saw the inside of her loft.

"You must be tired, I'll show you the guest room", She guided me to my room on the first floor.

I left my things at the foot of the bed. I must have had bags under my eyes because Amber didn't insist on having a chat with me. Instead, she just left me with: "Get some rest ma chérie. Oh, and before I forget, If you hear some noises. It probably just means that I'm streaming, if you know what I mean. You know, I have to pay for this place. And if you're really curious, you can peek if you want" She said, smirking.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity I crawled on a real bed. It didn't take long for sleep to reach me. I didn't even have time to take off my clothes. The bliss of true rest finally touched me.

"...mmmhm...", "Ah...oui...", "comme...ÇA!", "oh putin...","fuck yes.. Mmmhm!" Even though the sound isolation of this place was good, I was still woken up by the faint screams of pleasure of my host. I could hear a bit of the echo of her moans.

I had already seen a few of her streams and knew how she liked to finish them. She usually had an arsenal of toys and her camera pointed straight at her gushing warm slit. I could only imagine what was happening in the room over mine on the second floor. Her moans intensified, and the sound of sloshing was reverberating. Knowing that this was happening so close to me was just turning me on, whether I liked it or not. My nipples were already hardening under my shirt and my little nub was beginning his throbbing.

I finally gave in, and my hand slid down my pants. I grabbed my lite guy in between my index and thumb and slowly pumped it. I felt it, it was now at full mast at around 2.5 inches.

"Mmmmmhe!.. Oui!" Amber moaned. Her distant moan was just making me way too turned on. I thug my tight foreskin up and down my shaft. The foreskin still didn't clear the head but the feeling was nonetheless intoxicating.

I remembered what Eli had me do last time... She used her control to play with my nipples. Tentatively, my free hand reached for my left nipple. It yearned for attention, and when my fingers reached it I couldn't stop my moans.

"Mmmmh! Fuck!" I moaned in my little girly voice. I tried to hush myself, but it was pointless. With each thug of my cock and each echo I heard from Amber, my impending orgasm approached. My little clear cock juice was coating the tip of my finger as it jerked it. My own moans were getting louder and louder, drowning those of Amber.

I was so close now. My whole body was trembling and shaking and finally, in a final ear-shattering moan of myself, I sprayed my gunk in my tight leggings.

"Oooh fuck!!" I almost screamed. As my little buddy repeatedly shot cream in my pants. After a few seconds, my body stopped trembling. I noticed something. Silence. There were no more moans. Either from me... Nor from Amber. Did she hear me?