Selling Myself Jeff's Complaint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers

"What a fucking pussy! What did you ever see in the guy in the first place?"

Katie sighed, "I really don't know?" Katie felt her face. "He even hits like a girl! I think men aren't alone when it comes to thinking with their genitalia. My damn pussy has a lot of apologising to do."

As we sat in Katie's kitchen and going over her tax files I asked. "So you think I'm the man?"

Katie just smiled. "Don't go getting a swelled head over it but yes, you are the man. You are and always have been my man, I may not have kept the... forsake all others... bit of our vows, but I am determined to get the...till death do us part... right. I don't care that we're divorced or that you have another woman in your life, you will always be the only man in mine from now on.

We chatted on though the evening and as I rose to leave I asked one last question. "If I'm the man, then what was that shit about a five inch dicklet in your story?"

Katie had a sheepish grin on her face, "Oppps sorry! My bad! I kind of underestimated your size just a tad. A bit like poetic licence, I didn't want the reader to think I was a total slut. So I tried to make them feel sorry for me that I had to contend with small fire arms rather than heavy artillery. I didn't mean anything by it, really I didn't.

I told Michelle what had happened and she didn't comment much one way or the other. She seemed a little distant a few times when I met up for coffee on a number of occasions to go over managerial issues with Katie and one day I had to comment. "Is there something wrong Mickie?" Michelle just smiled and patted the side of my face. "With you by my side how could anything be wrong?"

I really didn't know how to make things right, but then I didn't have to, the girls did it for me.

Katie was sweeping the last of the day's foot traffic out the back door as I arrived. "Just about finished for the day?" I enquired.

Katie looked tired but her face lit up at seeing me. "If things keep going the way they are, I'll be able to hire someone else to do the dirty work from now on."

After we'd finished the accounts, I paused and Katie noticed. "I can see that there's something else on your mind! Is there anything I can do to help?"

I sighed, this was going to be harder than I thought. "I have to say something and I'm unsure just how to go about it."

"I think I know what you're going to say, but I suggest you come out with it. You have always been a straight shooter Jeffery; it's something I have always appreciated about you."

"I think now that the business is up and running now, I'll drop out and let you take full control of things. I think Michelle is getting a little concerned about how much time I've been spending here, and the last thing I want is to give her the impression that there is anything going on between us. She's a good woman Katie! I know you're not going to like it but she deserves all my attention."

Katie's eyes misted up but she put on a brave face. "I know I won't ever have you in any intimate way from now on, but I am hoping that we can still be friends? I was hoping that at the very least we'd be business associates!"

I shook my head. "I don't know Katie, I'm not sure that'll work. Michelle means a lot to me now and I don't want her feeling like she's competing with you for my affections."

"I knew you'd feel that way Jeff! Michelle and I have been chatting and she thinks that it's a good thing that I'm here for you to have a sympathetic ear to chew. The old saying...The devil you know! She believes that without me, she would have been down the road along time ago, and she came to thank me for not trying to steal you away from her. She told me that you'd mentioned our little set to with Robert and subsequent conversation and she thinks that it could work. I told her that you were too honest to go behind her back, and she agrees with me, it's what makes you the man we both love!"

Katie saw the look I gave her. "Don't be so shocked! You know damn well that we both think the world of you; Michelle knows I love you and she also knows that I'll do nothing to take you away from her. I had my chance Jeff, and I fucked it right out the door. We both love you and neither of us are interested in stopping the other from enjoying your company."

"At the same time, we both don't want some other gold digging trollop trying to get their grubby fingers into your pants. So we made a deal, Michelle gets to be your wife, I know you love her, and I know she loves you as much as I ever did. If you decide that's the way you want to go, then you have my best wishes, and at the same time I get to be your very best friend and business partner, that is if you'll have me?"

Katie sat back and smiled, "How do you like dem apples Jeffery Summers?"

What could I say but. "Put it there partner!" Holding out my hand Katie took it and laughed. In the inimitable words of one author. "Life goes on."

Thank you all for reading, and it'd be nice if a vote or comment or two came this way.

Mandy01
Mandy01
454 Followers