Selling Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel rivers of semen leaking out and dripping onto my bottom as I lay in his arms contentedly smiling to myself. I had just had sex for fifteen hundred dollars. And I had been well and truly fucked. By a handsome young man. With his big beautiful cock.

I was happy.

We dosed together off and on. Finally I slipped from underneath him and took a quick shower, emerging nude from the bathroom to go find my panties on the sofa. As I walked, I realized I had a very stretched out and bow legged feeling. It made me smile.

I dressed and straightened up as well as I could and I found fifteen hundred on the dresser laid out for me.

I pulled a blanket up over my sleeping client, taking just a moment for last-minute admiration of his cute bottom, and to take a last lingering look at his testicles between his spread thighs.

I kissed him lightly on the cheek and whispered, "Good night and sleep well, Brett."

I silently left the room, and went to retrieve my car, feeling very satisfied with myself. As I passed the reception area, I wondered if they must know that I am an escort on her way home, finished with her client.

I didn't mind. I was proud.

When I got home, I pulled off the dress, kicked off the shoes, and flopped onto the bed falling almost immediately into blissful sleep.

Saturday morning I was in the bathtub at nine o'clock, trying to work out some kinks and a few aches and pains from my athletic adventures.

I was full of conflicting feelings. Guilt vs. exhilaration. Fear vs. excitement. Soreness vs. the desire to have another date with a client right away. Love for my husband vs. allowing a client to ejaculate inside my body.

Obviously I was confused, but I felt strangely happy, satisfied, and smug.

Caroline called and I gave her the play by play. She was very happy and excited for me. She marveled when I told her about his...endowment. She was jealous. I was smug. That conversation made me feel more confident to continue as an escort.

Robert called and we talked for an hour. In a nutshell, Brett had informed him that he was smitten with me and wanted me again soon. He wanted to become one of my 'regulars'. Robert was very, very pleased when Brett asked what it would cost to have me to himself for a full weekend. I wondered if I'd survive a weekend with Brett, but I was pleased too, and mentioned that it wasn't out of the question.

My husband was due home that night, but would be leaving again next Wednesday, so I told Robert I would be available to entertain another client that weekend. He was again pleased.

Well, that's how it all started, and that was three years ago today. In the past three years, I have kept a diary, detailing my liaisons with more than 70 clients, and how I manage my "magic eleven" regulars. And yes, Brett is still one of my boys. In fact, I'll be seeing him Saturday afternoon...

I hope to write more about my experiences with clients, and my double life as a wife/mother, and well paid escort. But I've got to get into the shower now. I have a date tonight.

Sincerely,

Katie