Selling Shoes and More Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These two sexy ladies were almost on the same orgasm cycle. Brian announced his orgasm next. He buried his fat cock all the way inside Christa and erupted. He held her legs tightly against him until he was done filling her pussy with his seed.

Back to my left, my wife was asking Dan for her to go back on top. Dan pulled out and took a seat next to me. My wife quickly straddled him, a foot on each side of his legs. She buried Dan's huge cock almost entirely in her pussy. She rose up and lowered again, taking another inch. A third time of up and down and all of Dan's cock was inside my wife.

She instantly had her third orgasm, throwing her head back in response. I watched as my beautiful wife came all over Dan's cock again. Dan wiggled side to side on the couch next to me. Finally after she was done convulsing, she leaned forward, kissing Dan on the lips. Dan kissed her back.

The two of them kissed open-mouth for what seemed like minutes, but realistically was about thirty seconds. All the while, Dan was still buried inside my wife.

Finally, my wife broke off their kiss, "Ok, it's your turn now," she said to Dan.

She slowly stood up, juices dripping from her pussy onto Dan's cock and lap. She laid on the couch to his left and put her hose-covered feet on his lap. Dan took hold of both feet and placed them on either side of his wet cock. My wife held her feet firmly together around his cock as he started thrusting up.

Dan's cock looked huge in comparison to her little feet again. I can imagine how incredible her arches must have felt as he fucked them. My wife began to play with her sopping wet pussy as she gave Dan a footjob. Christa moved over from her spot to my right and was now closer to me. She reached at my cock and began stroking me.

I looked as Christa was stroking me but staring at my wife's little feet wrapped around Dan's huge cock. After a few seconds, Christa crawled over on her knees in front of Dan. She leaned forward and began alternating sucking his cock and sucking my wife's toes. This was the hottest thing I've ever witnessed.

My wife looked over at me and was blushing. That familiar twinkle in her eyes returned. She was full of lust.

"Why don't we trade spots and you give it a try hun," she said to Christa.

Christa, popping Dan's cock out of her mouth, "ok!"

My wife then scooted onto the floor in front of Dan. She helped guide Christa's little bare feet around Dan's cock as she laid on the couch. My wife was holding her feet so gently, raising them up and down, up and down. After a few strokes, she let Christa go, getting her own rhythm.

Brian reappeared from my right, moving to get a closer look. Christa was a natural. She took turns

using her arches and her toes on Dan's cock. My wife snuck in a few sucks on Dan's cockhead before looking over at me.

She extended her left hand and took hold of my now hard cock. She stroked me slowly. Then she did the hottest thing I've ever seen her do. She leaned forward and took a few of Christa's toes into her mouth. Christa stopped her footjob and froze. My wife was attacking the toes of her left foot and sucking them wildly. She ran her tongue al over her little arch, then heel and back up to her toes.

Dan grabbed Christa's right foot and took those toes into his mouth. Brian moved again, kneeling behind my wife. He grabbed at her pantyhose and slid them down as my wife wiggled her hips. She stuck her little ass out towards Brian, still sucking and licking on Christa's left toes and Dan's cock.

Brian moved back from my wife and then lowered his head. I can only imagine as an ass man that he was, he loved the view. I watched Brian begin to give my wife's ass long licks. He did this about eight times, on the nineth, his tongue stayed over her asshole. I saw his tongue moving side to side on her tart hole, then up and down.

My wife squealed on Dan's cock, pushing her ass into Brian's face. He was stroking himself as he ate my wife's ass. My wife also picked up the pace of her stroking me with her left hand. I had to pull myself away I was so turned on. I walked to the kitchen to clear my head, and prevent myself from cumming again.

After a few minutes, I returned to the living room. When I did, Dan was now laying on the floor in front of the couch. My wife was straddling him for another ride on his monster cock. Christa was squatted above Dan's head, presenting her pussy for him to enjoy. Brian walked past me down the hall, looking like a man on a mission. Now having fit most of Dan's cock inside her, my wife pulled Christa closer. The two of them started kissing.

I never knew my wife was open to being sexual with another woman. I kneeled next to them and the three of us made out for a minute. I then stood up and put my cock between both of their lips. They gave me a dual blowjob. Just then, Brian came storming back into the room. He was holding a bottle of lube in his hand.

He walked around behind my wife and got on his knees. He poured a generous amount of lube on his hard cock and stroked it. He inched forward as my wife broke off my cock, laying down on top of Dan. I took a few steps to my left to get a better look.

Brian placed the tip of his cock at my wife's asshole. She rocked back and forth slowly on Dan's cock, each time, her asshole touching the tip of Brian's fat cock. This went on a few times until Brian grabbed her hips on each side, holding her still. I watched as his cockhead disappeared into her ass.

"Oh shiiiitttt!" my wife exclaimed.

"Mmm, you like that baby?" Brian asked.

"Go slow. Please." my wife begged.

"Of course. Your ass is so tight, but not for long," he said.

Brian slowly eased his cock into her ass, inch by inch. My cock was somehow leaking more precum. Christa noticed and grabbed it with her left hand. She gave me a few strokes and then licked her fingers of my goo.

My wife was now taking the longest cock she's ever had in her pussy, and the fattest cock she's ever had in her ass.

Brian was halfway in when she orgasmed again. After it subsided Brian was able to get a good rhythm going and fucked my wife's ass slowly, but with deep strokes. This would cause her to move slightly on Dan's cock as well, who was still also eating Christa's pussy.

Almost a minute after my wife's orgasm, Christa came all over Dan's face. I had to hold her hands so she didn't collapse from the convulsing. I eventually helped her to her feet, still holding her hands. We stood and kissed for a bit.

She broke our kiss and whispered in my ear, "thank you so much for inviting me."

"I'm so glad you came....and came," I joked.

"Can I help you cum one more time before I go?" she asked.

"I would love that," I whispered back.

"Great. Where and how?" she pressed.

I held her hand and walked her over to the ottoman just a few feet away. I sat her down. I sat on the floor in front of her. I grabbed her ankles, one in each hand, and lifted up her feet. This caused her to lay back slightly. I began giving kisses all over her soles. After I covered both feet with kisses, I used my tongue. I ran my tongue from her heel up to her toes, then sucked her big toe into my mouth.

I worshipped her feet for a few minutes. Once I had her arches nice and wet, I lowered both of her feet to my cock. Her red painted toes looked so sexy stroking me. I looked over to my right and saw my wife was still being DP'd by Dan and Brian. Brian had really picked up his pace in her ass as she was open-mouth kissing Dan.

Christa continued to squeeze my cock between her arches and stroke it up and down. I couldn't believe I was getting a footjob from this sexy little thing. I told Christa I was going to cum and she stroked faster.

Finally I erupted rope after rope of cum. The first rope shot a good two feet in the air before landing on the tops of her feet and shins. Christa kept stroking me with her little feet until my balls were drained. At the end, her toes were covered in cum.

Just after I coated her feet I heard Brian yell out he was going to cum again. I looked just in time to see him bury his fat cock in my wife's ass and begin filling her. He gave her a few more quick pumps, making sure all of his cum was in her ass. Brian gave her butt a nice slap, then fell backwards, pulling his cock out.

Dan announced he was close.

"I'm going to cum soon, let me see those little feet again," he said.

"Mmm of course," my wife replied.

She buried herself on his cock one last time, then raised up and off slowly. She laid back between his outstretched legs and immediately wrapped her feet around his cock. My wife stroked him long and fast. She used her toes to pin his cock to his stomach, using both feet at the same time. Dan's cock was still longer. I swear it was longer than last week.

My wife looked over at me as she gave Dan the footjob. Then she looked at Christa, who was rubbing her cum covered feet together.

"Wanna come join me?" she asked.

"I'd love to," Christa said.

Christa crawled over on her hands and knees, careful not to let her feet touch the floor. She went right over towards my wife and they kissed, deeply.

"Here, let me clean your messy feet so you can help me. His cock is too big for just my little feet," my wife mentioned.

Christa moved onto her butt and lifted both feet to my wife. Dan, Brian and myself all watched as my wife licked and sucked my cum off of Christa's feet and in between her toes. It appeared all the cum was gone but my wife kept licking.

Christa eventually moved her feet and placed them on Dan's cock, atop my wife's. Four of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen worked Dan's monster cock. My wife made sure to stimulate his oversized balls while Christa stroked his shaft up and down. Dan's head was lifted, watching it all.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" Dan announced.

A second later, Dan erupted. I counted eight ropes of cum that actually shot out of his cock and started coating all four feet. My wife and Christa continued using their feet on him until his cock stopped oozing cum.

Both ladies now played footsie with each other, rubbing Dan's cum back and forth. Brian made one last move that really shocked me.

"Let me see what this foot thing is all about," he said. Brian took hold of my wife's right foot and Christa's left. He stuck his tongue out and alternated running it up the entire length of each foot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Brian was really getting into licking their feet and sucking their toes. I couldn't believe he was eating Dan's cum from them.

My wife and Christa sure didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think it turned them on a bit. My wife extended her left foot to Christa, who happily cleaned the cum with her tongue and mouth. Christa then had my wife do the same with her right foot.

We were all pretty exhausted. Brian was the first one to get dressed. He gave both ladies a kiss and thank you before shaking Dan and my hands.

Christa was ready next. Her and my wife exchanged phone numbers before we said our goodbyes. Now it was our turn. My wife turned tongive Dan a long kiss goodbye and thanked him for a great night.

"Would it be too much to ask what you guys are doing next week?" Dan asked.

"We'll see," my wife said, "I think I might need a break from your huge cock!"

"Ok fine. The weekend after that," Dan replied.

"Sounds tempting," my wife said as she walked out the door.

I got my wife into our car and closed the door. I got in the driver's side to take us home. My wife reached for my hand.

"I love you so much," she told me.

"I love you too," I replied.

She then kicked her heels off and placed her little bare feet up on the dashboard, knowing how much that drives me wild.

I wondered if we would see Dan for a third time....