Selling the Cuckold's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You heard me. If you want your money you gotta do what I tell you to."

Matt's cock was a whole lot bigger than the Jap's. And bigger than mine, too. It'd be a new experience for her. It already stood at attention awaiting her ministrations.

She couldn't take it all in, gagging every time Matt humped her. He did it on purpose. But Diane was a trooper--somehow she knew her marriage depended on getting him off. It didn't take long--pretty soon the big man pumped more cum into her mouth than she'd ever swallowed before. Probably wouldn't need to eat dinner.

The next Wednesday I gave Sandy a whole lot of money. "Here's a thousand for the week's rent, an additional thousand for Mr. Yoshida, five hundred for the food, and an additional five hundred as an extra tip. That's three thousand dollars, total. Enjoy!"

It looked like Sandy had never seen so much money in one place. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

"But this is it, Sandy. The gig's over."

The lady looked crestfallen. "But we're depending on you," she cried. "I lost my job."

"Sorry, but I can't do it anymore. Diane is beginning to think we have a relationship. That won't end well. It's gotta stop now. Matt deserves to get his wife back." I pretended to show concern.

Tears, wailing and pleading ensued. "Remember, I just gave you an extra five hundred. And total over the past couple months I've paid you $11,000. That's a lot of money--even for me!"

I held my ground. She walked out the door completely deflated.

A few months later--several weeks after they'd hauled Deadbeat off to jail--I saw Diane going to work and noticed she was pregnant. Stupid bitch, I thought. She should've insisted on condoms.